The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories > Muscle Growth Story Showcase
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Muscle Growth Story Showcase Recommended Muscle Growth Stories

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  #41   Add to nj.'s Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 14th, 2009, 03:21 PM
Still going strong

nj. has disabled reputation
Ooh, I kinda like this idea of an unstable formula...
Thanks
  #42   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 15th, 2009, 08:35 AM

Greggrth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Greggrth
Back again, hope you all had a good Valentines Day.

?Volleyball?? I asked.

?Yeah? said Leo, lifting his arms to stretch. Even with the new shirt he?d gotten, I still caught a glance of his chiselled abs as his shirt moved up and his pecs bulged forward, pulling on the buttons slightly. ?Mike goes down to the beach to play with a few of the other teachers?

?Is he any good??

?He?s the best?

We were waiting outside Leo?s English class; Leo waiting to go in and me to catch a glimpse of Mike. I was curious to see what he was like, and why Leo would want to give him some of the formula I hadn?t even been allowed to have. Well, I was going to have some of that stuff even if Max couldn?t figure out how much to give me. As soon as I?d seen Mike I was going to rush back to the dorm where my British genius was calculating the best dose for my first try.

Just thinking about it made adrenalin sing through me. I could feel my heart racing in anticipation and my foot started to twitch in impatience. Where the hell was this teacher?

?Leo??

?Hmm??

?What?s it like??

?What??

?Being big??

?It?s? weird. Like a good kinda weird but still a bit weird. Especially now that people have started to notice me?

I saw him blush and I felt my heart melt. He was so cute. It was hard to believe someone so big could be so shy and bashful. Leo was one of the reasons why I didn?t understand Max?s fear of people changing when they got bigger. If anything the only way Leo had changed was that he become even more shy and bashful, which only made him even cuter.

?Here he comes? said Mike, straightening himself up and pushing his fringe back.

I noted a look of panic flittering across Mike?s face, like when you?re going to meet your better half?s parents and your heart is beating against your ribs painfully.

I looked down the corridor and got my first look at Mike. He was as tall as me, about 5? 10?, and he was in a basic black t with worn jeans. He had a good set of arms and his skin was a well tanned, probably ?cos he spent so much time at the beach playing volleyball. And I could definitely see a generous bulge in the crotch area.

His hair was a chestnut brown with a few high lights from the sun and looked fluffy on top his head. He had a big smile on his face that just brightened the corridor and caused me to smile too. His eyes were a great blue that shined with his smile. You couldn?t look at his bright eyes and smile and not instantly like him.

As he approached the door he nodded to me in greeting and then looked up at Leo next to me. His eyes almost popped out of his head when he saw the face atop this impressive muscular form.

?Leo?? he asked.

?Erm, yeah? said Leo, smiling, blushing like a school girl and trying to hide behind his fringe again.

?You look??

?Uh-hu. It?s all thanks to you Mike?

?Me??

?Yeah. That workout advice you gave me really helped. Not to mention the words of encouragement?

?Well I?m? glad to have helped? he said, his eyes roving over Leo.

?OK, I?ll leave you to do your work? I said, and then added lower to Leo, ?He?s hot. I can see why you like him?

I think I could actually feel the heat coming off of Leo?s checks as he blushed again. As soon as I was round the corner, I had to stop myself from running as fast as I could to the dorm. The adrenalin was back and I could feel the excitement building inside me like a balloon.

When I did get to the dorm, I found Max sat on the floor leaning against the foot of his bed with open note books surrounding him. I couldn?t understand a single word of what was written in his loopy writing, let alone the complex molecular diagrams dotted about. I realised, however, that his attention wasn?t on the note books, but instead on the TV. David Boreanaz was sitting up in a bed while he was gasping for air. Next second he was outside, fully dressed calling ?Buffy!? in the rain.

?Buffy Season 2?? I asked.

?Yeah? said Max. ?One thing I never got about this episode is you know he?s losing his soul? And he?s all gasping like it hurts? How does he manage to get dressed making all that noise and not wake up Buffy? I can just imagine him pulling up his trousers going ?uh! Uh??

?Ha?

?It can?t have been that painful or he could have just run out naked. Now that I would love to see?

?Yeah. So??

?Yes. I think I?ve figured how much to give you. I?m fine by the way mate?

?Sorry man it?s just? I?m so excited!?

?I get it, I know, but I wanted to be sure about this before I ruin your life?

?Still not on board with the idea??

?No?

?But why? I don?t get you sometimes?

?Weren?t you happy with the way it was before? I thought it was great when we could grow huge for a while and enjoy each other?s size?

?But why not stay that size. C?mon man! You love being big?

?Yeah but? Never mind. I?ve got something for you?

I felt the excitement build up inside me again, sure that the balloon was going to burst if I didn?t scream in happiness. My face dropped however when Max didn?t pull out a blue bottle. The bottle in his hand was a dark red.

?It?s red?

?Nothing escapes you does it mate? he said, the smile on his face showing he was only kidding. ?Are you ready??

?Fuck yeah!?

That was a bit louder than I?d meant to be and it made Max raise his eyebrows at me.

?Sorry?

?It?s OK mate. Here you go?

He pulled out one of the shot glasses we?d used the first time I?d had his formula. But he hardly put anything in it. When I took the glass there was a little puddle of the blood red liquid.

?You?re shitting me? I said.

?And I let you kiss me with that mouth. Yes that?s all you?re getting this time mate?

?Fine?

I emptied it very easily and set the glass down. I then felt a tiny burst of energy, but it was over before it had even begun. I looked down and there was no change. Well, maybe my biceps were marginally bigger and my stomach now had a line of definition running down the middle.

?Oh bollocks it that the time? Max jumped to his feet and grabbed his bag. ?I gotta go mate, I?m late. See ya later?

He rushed out the door, wafting his note books as he ran by them. The excitement I?d been holding inside me all day had deflated and I was? well to be honest I was a bit disappointed.

I sat on Max?s bed and leant on my knees to over look his books. While I was struggling to understand what they said, I saw something red on the floor. He?d left the bottle out. The permanent stuff.

I felt the balloon swelling inside me again as I picked up the bottle. My heart was tripping over itself as I untwisted the lid. I reached for the shot glass but changed my mind halfway there. Should I be doing this? Maybe Max had a good reason for giving me a limited dosage. Maybe it wasn?t the same as the blue one. Maybe if it was permanent it was more concentrated and a little red went further than a little blue. Thinking of them as red and blue I suddenly found myself thinking of the Matrix. I couldn?t remember which pill did what, or if it was even red and blue but in my defence it had been a while since I?d seen the film.

OK, now after that little inner ramble?

I grabbed the shot glass, filled it and then drank it quickly before I changed my mind. Now that I had more of it, I could actually taste it. When I drank the blue formula, it hadn?t really had a taste, but compared to the red it had been ice cold. The red seemed to burn my throat as it ran down and the energy that surged through me made my skin prickle with heat.

I let out a long low breath and tried to figure out why the room was spinning. But in an eye blink everything was back to normal. I looked down expectantly, but everything was still the same. Nothing had happened at all. I was still little. Normal. Average.

I began to wonder if Max had done this on purpose. Maybe the red was weaker than the blue. Maybe a little blue was worth a lot of red. Maybe Max was trying to get away with giving me tiny amounts because he knew they wouldn?t do anything to me. I briefly considered the idea that this wasn?t actually the formula at all until I remembered the familiar energy that had surged through me. No other drink could do that.

As I thought about the energy, I felt it surge through me again. I looked down at my hands and saw them getting bigger. My forearms thickened as well soon followed by my biceps swelling bigger. Pecs began to form on my chest and push against my t-shirt. I felt my waist thin and pack on hard muscle. I lifted my shirt and saw a faint six-pack.

I stood up and I noticed I was taller, not much, but at least a few inches. I felt my cock stir in my pants and I cupped it, feeling my balls inflate and my cock lengthen and thicken. My thighs became thicker and filled my pants and my butt became rounded and firmer making it a good bubble butt.

When my growth stopped, I let my hands run over my new muscles. Even though I wasn?t big, not compared to Leo, or David and definitely not compared to the size Max and I sometimes got. But I was bigger than I was normally. And it felt great.

While I was considering to take another glass of the red stuff, the door open and Leo came in. I saw him look over my body and smile.

?You look good? he said. ?I?m surprised you didn?t bug Max for more?

?Yeah? I said, not looking at Leo directly.

?Is that the stuff?? he asked, pointing at the red bottle and letting his bag drop to the floor. His eyes had a look of wonder, almost desire and need.

?Yeah? I said again.

?Let?s head to the beach!?

?What??

?The beach. C?mon. Mike?ll probably be there by now?

?Erm? OK?

?Take the formula?

?Why??

?So I can give it to him?

?Why are you so obsessed with giving it to him??

?Because it?s the least I can do for what he did for me. He was really great when I first started here, like a real friend. And he didn?t sell me short because of my little body. In fact he told me I was selling myself short. I just feel like I need to pay him back?

?OK man calm down. I?ll take the bottle OK?

?Sorry dude? he said, lowering his head and kicking he ground. I think I felt the ground shake a bit.

So we drove to the beach and quickly went into the changing rooms. Rather than using the cubicle like Leo (which was a bit awkward considering he was so wide) I stripped off with the other guys. I was brimming with new found confidence and I wanted the world to see my toned body and generous cock and balls. I had a little dark blue Speedo that cupped at my package and showed off its impressive size.

When Leo came out he was in black and blue board shorts. On a normal person they would have looked baggy, but on him, they looked kinda small. There was little space that wasn?t filled with either his thick powerful thighs or? Anyone could see he was packing a bulbous set of balls and his thick man meat was squashed tightly in the waterproof material. I let him walk in front of me as we left the changing rooms and I watched that big bubble butt bulge against his shorts.

Then again, I had a pretty good bubble butt too. I couldn?t actually see it, but from the way people were looking at me, it must?ve looked good. Even though I was close to Leo, who was 6? 3? next to my 6? and about as wide as two of me, I received just as many jealous looks and admiration. My muscles were definitely defined, but Leo?s were massive, and even with his shorts it was obvious he was packing some serious meat.

I saw Mike in a pair of light blue shorts serving the ball on the volleyball? Pitch? Court? Whatever, he was serving the thing and now that he was shirtless I could see he had some well cut pecs. They didn?t reach out much, but they looked like they had a lot of strength in them. He also had a much toned stomach, again, not as cut as Leo?s but I could probably punch him and do more damage to my fingers than to him.

We sat on the bench and watched him warm up with the rest of them. The other teachers were definitely not as appealing as Mike was; I spent most of my time watching him. Mike kept fidgeting next to me, adjusting himself on the bench. But every time he moved, I felt the entire bench move with him.

?I?ll be back in a sec man? he whispered.

?Sure? I said, watching intently as the game started. Finally.

?There you are!?

I jumped and looked over my shoulder to see a rather pissed off Brit.

?Erm? hey Max? I said.

?Where?s the formula? Mate?

?It?s here?

I reached into my bag, pushing my clothes out of the way. But my hand couldn?t find the bottle. I put both hands and began moving everything around frantically looking for it.

?This isn?t funny? said Max.

?I thought it was here. I knew it was here?

?What are you doing down here anyway mate??

?Leo wanted to--?

Yes, looking back I was quiet slow on the uptake but I never thought that Leo would do this to me. I should?ve known no one would want to make another person bigger, even if they had been a?

?Oh, busted?

I looked away from my bag and saw Leo looking guilty. He wasn?t any bigger, but I could see he was hiding something behind that wide back of his.

?Give it back? I said, my voice harder than I thought it could ever be.

?I?m sorry man?

He brought the bottle from behind his back and handed it to me. It was half empty.

?Leo! I can?t believe you drank half of it!?

?What!? cried Max.

?What?? said Leo. ?I didn?t drink it?

I looked round his wide body and saw Mike picking up a sports drink from his bag. It was a dark red.

?Oh shit? I said as Mike drank the whole thing.

Just wanted to say thanks for all the comments and also the person who sent me an instant message about the story, i tried to reply to it, but for some reason i couldnt, so if ur reading this, sorry i didn't reply and thanks for the message
Thanks
  #43   Add to nj.'s Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 15th, 2009, 11:23 AM
Still going strong

nj. has disabled reputation
Still a very enjoyable read ! Thanks
Thanks
  #44   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 15th, 2009, 11:58 AM

Jaypat will become famous soon enough
Fun with chemestry!

I can't wait to see who'll get the formula next or what crazy, mixed-up things will happen as a reslut.
Thanks
  #45   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 15th, 2009, 02:53 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Thanks, again, for another entertaining episode. Keep 'em growin'.
Mike
  #46   Add to MAZIVKAROLY's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 15th, 2009, 08:23 PM
MAZIVZEMBERE

MAZIVKAROLY is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via MSN to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via Yahoo to MAZIVKAROLY
G-R-R-R-R ! Lovin' this story of growth and mutual growing in many different ways; up, down, sideways, lengthwise... A lot of talent well displayed here.
  #47   Add to dolphinbad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 16th, 2009, 01:22 PM
DolphinBAD

dolphinbad is on a distinguished road
Muscle guys playing Volleyball, muscles in flexion, sweat dripping. I lose myself in thought ... Definitely hot!
Thanks
  #48   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 16th, 2009, 04:03 PM

Sorry guys, this is only a quick one. I hope it's still good

?Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!? I said, hurrying towards Mike before he could get back to the game. My eyes ran over the rest of the beach, trying to find somewhere Mike could have his growth in private, and from the amount he?d drank, it was going to be a big growth. I noticed the sports shed that the team had gotten the equipment from and sighed with relief.

?Get him to the shed? I told Leo.

He looked at the anger and fear in my eyes and his eyes shone in terror.

?What have I done?? he breathed. ?Hey Mike!?

Mike stopped in his tracks and looked over with a smile at Leo.

?Hey big Leo, you enjoying the game??

?We need you to come with us? I said bluntly.

?What??

?Please? begged Leo.

Mike looked up at the fear on Leo?s face and nodded. We took his arms and guided him to the sports shed. His skin was hot to the touch. We were running out of time.

?Where you going Mike?? called one of the other volleyball players. ?We need you?

We didn?t have time for this. Max came up behind me and an idea hit me.

?Go play for Mike? I said.

?What??

?We can?t let Mike grow in the open? I said finally and continued moving him to the sports shed. I could feel his bicep bulge and flex in my hand, pushing against my fingers.

?Did you say grow?? asked Mike as we approached the shed and pulled him in. I closed the door quickly and looked at Mike. Already I could see his body starting to change. His pecs were inflating, reaching forward as they gained more muscles. His shoulders and biceps swelled, becoming more rounded and bigger.

?What on earth?? Mike gasped, looking down at his jutting chest.

He started moving upwards as his swelling muscles forced his body to expand to hold them. His abs popped up, becoming rock hard slabs of pure muscle. Thighs filled his shorts in seconds, and I could see his balls swelling quickly as well as a thick slab of meat thickening and lengthening.

Mike?s face was frozen in shock, but his eyes were shining in pleasure. His growing monster was stirring, pushing against the water proof material, begging to break free.

I was having to crane my head further back every second as Mike continued to crawl higher. Even Leo was having to look up as Mike grew past him. He was even getting wider, those round shoulders getting closer and closer to the sides of the shed.

Finally those shorts surrendered. His thick monster burst out first, swinging up and smacking his hard abs. His balls broke free too, swinging between his mammoth legs which tore apart the rest of his shorts.

My moth dropped open as I looked up at the 6? 10? muscle god. I?m no expert on guessing his weight, but if I had to guess, he would have to be about 290 lbs at least. I let out a low moan and felt my cock twitch before it was suddenly wet. I looked down and saw my cock straining in my blue Speedos, the top drenched with my cum making it cling to my throbbing mushroom head.

I could see Leo?s cock pushing against his shorts, but at least he hadn?t spontaneously orgasmed. Mike looked down at me drenched Speedos and reach one of his big hands for it. He squeezed it gently and pulled my closer to him. I almost came again as his hot skin touched my sensitive cock. Not wanting to feel left out, Leo approached Mike in a dazed state and started rubbing his hands over Mike?s new muscles.

We all started feeling Mike?s bulging body, Mike on occasion feeling our bodies but quickly returning to his. He was obviously in shock, but I think he was also feeling pretty horny, even without that massive cock throbbing in the air.

I couldn?t ignore it any longer. I knelt down next to it and kissed it at its base, taking his balls in my hands. Well, it was more like one ball in one hand they were so big. Leo dropped to his knees too and started kissing Mike?s shaft. Leo and I met round Mike?s cock, and we kissed each other round his thick shaft.

Mike moaned in pleasure, reaching down with his big hands to stroke our heads. Leo and I worked Mike?s cock with both our mouths, moving up to his head and letting our tongues rove over it and play with each other.

Mike bucked his hips, flexing his bubble butt each time. He put his head back, his thick neck flaring with veins. While Leo and I kissed Mike?s cock, I let my hands rove over Mike?s titanic thighs, running up between his legs to play with those massive balls again.

Mike let out a low rumble of a roar and fired his load, every muscle tensing and flexing with each shot. Both Leo and I fought to catch his warm seed and drink it down. Even with those great tree truck like legs, Mike fell to his knees, dropping his massive arms on mine and Leo?s back. I struggled to hold the weight, but Leo had no trouble. He leaned closer to Mike and kissed him. Mike soon returned the kiss, pulling Leo?s head closer.

The shed door opened and closed quickly and I looked up to see Max. He was shirtless, showing off his tight little body, and even in the dime light I could see it was glistening with sweat.

?I was out playing volleyball and you lot were having a three way?? he said, his jaw dropping. ?Bloody unfair?

?What?? mumbled Mike, breaking away from Leo?s lips. ?What happened??

And then came the awkward explanation of what Leo had done to Mike. Leo apologised repeatedly, but Mike seemed happy. When I?d explained everything, he pulled Leo into a powerful bear hug followed by an even more powerful kiss. I heard Leo moan in pleasure and practically melt in Mike?s massive arms.

When Leo broke the kiss, Leo let out a long whistle.

?You?re a really good kisser? he said.

?You?re not so bad yourself? little Leo? he had that wonderful smile back on his face and I couldn?t help but smile as well.

?Sorry to ruin the moment mates? said Max, ?but what exactly are we going to do? We could get away with Leo growing bigger ?cos no one noticed him before?

?Hey? said Leo.

?But Mike?s a teacher? continued Max. ?Everyone?s gonna noticed that he?s grown into that?

Max gestured at the impressive form of manliness Mike had become. Mike made his pecs bounce, earning a laugh and a grope from Leo. Max rolled his eyes and threw a towel at Mike who caught it in his big hands.

?What?s this for?? he asked.

?To cover up with until we can get you some new clothes. I?m sure your car can handle it mate?

I cringed inside. My poor car.

Not surprisingly it was VERY cramped in my little tin can. Max and I had to push our seat forward as far as they could go but it still wasn?t enough for Mike to sit comfortably; his knees poked his hard pecs and he had to curve himself slightly he was so tall. It didn't help matters the fact the Leo couldn't stop stroking Mike's cock as it poked form under the tiny towel. Every time he got even slightly hard, i felt it poking me in the back through the chair.

Just as we were pulling up the store, I suddenly remembered something.

?Erm Max??

?Hmm??

?What happens if u drink the cum of someone who drank the permanent stuff? Will the same thing happen as when we drank the blue stuff?

?Oh God no. The red?s permanent. That would mean you couldn?t have anyone suck you off without making them big too?

?Oh. Good?

Actually, I was a bit disappointed. Seeing Mike grow so big had made me feel really small. Weak.

?Are we there yet?? asked Mike, ?my foots falling asleep?

?Yeah, we?re here?

I pulled the car to a stop and climbed out. I heard the sound of tearing metal and spun round to see Mike?s arm sticking out of the car, holding one of the doors. He held it like it was nothing as he eased himself out. The car squeaked and sank to his side before springing back to normal when he was out.

?Sorry? he said, waving the car door.

?I?ll fix it mate, don?t worry?

We helped Mike pick some clothes for his new size, Leo eagerly choosing things and helping the big man put them on. I was watching Mike and Leo sharing a look when something else suddenly sprung to mind. But this time it felt like my stomach had vanished and was replaced by wriggling worms of dread.

?Max?

?Yeah mate??

?Did you pick up the bottle??

?Erm? no?

?Leo? Did you??

?Not me man?

?Oh fuck? I said.

?Bollocks? Max said.

?Shit? Leo said.

?What?? asked Mike.

But I couldn?t answer him. We?d left the bottle at the fucking beach. Anyone could have picked it up and it could be anywhere by now. I took hold of Max?s arm and pulled him to the door.

?You two are gonna have to find your own way back? I called over my shoulder. ?We need to get back to that beach?

Again I'm sorry it's so short, but thanks for all the comments guys, i'll try and post the next part either tommorow or the day after (i'd just like to point out that I'm British so there's a little bit of a time difference. anyone who's IM'd me knows how i feel about that)
Thanks
  #49   Add to rdyroger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 16th, 2009, 05:54 PM

rdyroger is on a distinguished road
INCREDIBLE! hot and fun and sexy... and all mixed up... GREAT!!

What's gonna happen with that bottle?
Thanks
  #50   Add to gogothen's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 17th, 2009, 03:06 PM

gogothen is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to gogothen
Hell ya loving it
Thanks
  #51   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 18th, 2009, 07:58 AM

Here's another bit

When we got to the beach, the sun was starting to set and there were couples dotted about, holding hands as they watched the sun light shine on the ocean. Under different circumstances I would love to have taken Max?s hand in mine and just sat down with the rest of them, but we had a job to do.

We hurried to the volleyball court to where I?d been sitting and looked across the sand.

?We should split up? I said. ?You go that way and I?ll go this?

Max nodded and turned away from me, scanning the sand for any sigh of red. I was beginning to calm down now, probably because the more I thought about, what?s the likelihood of someone finding a bottle on the beach and then drinking it? Then again, I wouldn?t have thought someone would see a puddle of cum on a bathroom floor and taste it to see what it was.

And then I saw him on the beach. He had a grey hoodie o to keep out the cool breeze coming off the ocean. I couldn't see his face yet, he was looking down at something and his cap blocked it from me. When he did look up, I saw the setting sun light glint off of his glasses. They were smaller than Leo's and less geeky. He had a nice 5 'o' clock shadow and a good set of cheek bones. I couldn't see much of his build through the hoodie, but I think there was a bit of a belly on him. As I approached him, I realised he was shorter than me by about 3? making him 5? 7?.

?Hey? I said.

?Hi? he said, his eyes curious behind his glasses.

?This might sound odd but have you seen a red bottle around here??

?Oh my God, I?m so sorry man was that yours??

?You drank it??

?Yeah, I?m sorry, I was just so thirsty and I lost my wallet when I was watching the vo--?

?When did you drink it??

?Hu??

?The drink, when did you drink it??

?Erm, just a few minutes ago?

?Minutes??

I looked down at him, expecting to see his body rippling as it grew, but I couldn?t see anything through that dam hoodie.

?How much did you drink??

?All of it. Look I?m really sorry man. Tell me how much it was and I?ll pay you back. We can go to my place and I?ll make it up to you?

?Erm? OK?

?I?m Anthony by the way?

?Justin?

As I followed Anthony to his place, I secretly texted Max telling him what had happened and what I was doing. Before I got a reply we were already at Anthony?s house.

?It?s great living so close to the beach? he said as he held the door open for me. ?There?s always some hot guy walking by?

?Yeah that?s? great?

?Just hold on a sec? he said, disappearing from the living room. I stood there awkwardly with my hands in my pockets looking round. Then my cell vibrated and I quickly pulled it to my ear.

?He--? I started, but Max cut me off.

?Stay with him? he ordered.

?What? Why? He?s not growing?

?He will. I think because the bottle was left in the sun for so long it affected the molecular structure of it so it takes longer for it to work its way through?

I heard a floorboard creak and knew Anthony was returning.

?Gotta go? I said and hung up the cell before Max could object.

Anthony returned just as my cell fell into my pocket. He was holding a wallet and pulling out 3 bucks.

?This outta cover it? he said, handing me the cash.

As I took it from him, my fingers brushed his and I almost yelped. They were red hot. Then I noticed his hoodie was starting to look a bit loose round the waist. I realised he was loosing his belly, but I also realised his shoulder were getting broader. Anthony blinked a few times and sighed heavily.

?Wow? he said. ?I?m feeling a bit hot?

He pulled his hoodie over his head, knocking his cap off as he did. I caught a brief glimpse of his short black hair before it vanished under his hoodie. It dropped to the floor and I saw his shirt billowing around his now thin waist. H e too noticed his lack of belly and pulled his shirt up to look for it. Both our mouths dropped when we saw faint lines of definition on his abs, and they were only getting more defined as his abs popped up like a cobbled street. The top of his shirt was getting filled with hard pecs and I could hear the strain his growing body was having on it. His shoulders were getting bigger and more rounded, his sleeves were almost filled by his biceps and his shorts were starting to show signs of strain as his thighs packed on muscle. He had already had a good set of calves, but now they were huge and looked like they were strong enough for him to leap over a car.

He was also getting taller, we were now eye to eye, but that didn?t last for long. When he stopped getting taller, he was about 6? 6?, making him taller than Leo, and probably buffer too by the looks of him, but no where nears as impressive as the muscle god Mike.

Anthony inhaled sharply at the sight of his swollen body, making his pecs bulge. It was too much for the t and it split open, showing off the clear line of definition between the two slabs of muscle. The lower half of the shirt was still billowing round his waist, but if he were to flex his biceps even slightly they would probably pop out. His shorts were generously filled with thick muscle, and I could see his bulging package. Perhaps the most obvious was a massive set of balls bulging against the camo material.

?What the fuck!? he said, looking down at me with wide eyes.

?Erm? hell of a growth spurt you had there man. Thanks for the money?

?Wait? he said, taking a giant step towards me and stopping me short. ?Did you do this to me??

?Technically it was the drink you drank but yeah?

Moving faster than I would have though a guy his size could, he wrapped his thick arms round me and pulled me into a tight bear hug. I felt his biceps bulge against my back and me face was smothered into his warm pecs. Even though the air was being squeezed from my lungs, I couldn?t help but get hard, my cock pressing against his hard abs. He then kissed me with such strength I thought he?d bruise my lips.

?Thank you sooooooooooo much man? he said, swinging me round easily like I was a doll. ?I?ve always wanted to be big?

His moving me around against his hot hard body didn?t help my erection, if anything it made it hard. He stopped moving and held me back and looked down at my crotch.

?You like this huh?? he asked, smiling widely at me.

?Yeah kinda? I said, returning the smile.

?Well then you can do what you want with it. I?m serious man it?s the least I could do to pay you back for this?

?Erm? OK?

He kissed me one last time and set me down. He pulled on his shirt and ripped it in two, letting it slip off of his bulging body. I could see his cock stirring in his shorts so I helped him pull them down, struggling to get them past his rapidly hardening cock, his massive balls and his thick thighs.

?Awe fuck this? he winced, unable to stand it anymore. He flexed his thighs and pulled at the waist of his shorts until his biceps bulged. The shorts were shredded, freeing his cock and letting his balls hang low between his thick thighs.

?How big were your balls before?? I asked, unable to understand why his balls looked so big compared to the rest of him.

?I don?t know? he said, shrugging his wide shoulders. ?They were kinda big before, I could usually jerk off like 4 times in a few hours if I was really horny and still have more to spare?

?Wow?

?I know. Do you wanna touch ?em? little man??

I cupped those massive balls, feeling the hot seed churning inside them. Anthony moaned at my groping and flexed his arms at his side. I moved onto his biceps, feeling how hard and big they were with my hand before sucking on the mound. He flexed it for me and I ran my tongue over it.

?You like these muscles? he said, petting my back with his big hands. ?You like how big they are?

I agreed, working my mouth up his arms, standing on my tiptoes until he lowered himself down for me. When I reached his pecs, he wrapped the arm I?d just been kissing round my waist, pulling me closer to him. He made his pecs wobble and dance for me and I ran my tongue over them and kissed them. He pushed my chin up to face him so he could kiss me, stroking my hair with his big hands. I stroked at the cock next to me, earning a moan from Anthony.

?You want it little man?? he asked.

I pressed my knee into his balls, rubbing it as it started working my way up his shaft. Anthony started moaning again, leaning back against the sofa and putting his hands behind his head. His biceps bulged either side of his head and I couldn?t tell which was bigger; his head or his biceps. His pecs rose and fell with his deep breathing. I think he was enjoying my handiwork.

I rubbed at his cock, kissing and worshiping it, making Anthony moan and grind his perfect ass into the rug and press his big body against the chair and pushing it back against the wall. His muscles flexed of their own accord, unable to control themselves as I worked his cock.

From the corner of my eye and saw his balls bulging bigger as the hot seed churned inside, begging for release. Anthony was trying his best to leave me working his cock, but he kept reaching for his cock before letting his big hand fall back down. So instead he started bucking his hips, his bubble butt flexing and bulging with each movement. I started jerking him off faster and I swear his balls were getting bigger.

?Fuck!? he roared, every muscle of his bulging and tensing as his orgasm hit. His balls ballooned bigger briefly before he erupted, spraying me with his hot seed. My clothes were soon drenched with it, but I didn?t care. It had been worth it.

?You must do that a lot? gasped Anthony, rubbing his forehead with his big hand.

Now that I thought about it, I had been doing this a lot. I?d worshiped Mike like a pro and now I?d just jerked Anthony off and I barely knew him. I?d only lost my virginity a few days ago and I think I?d become a bit of a muscle slut. On the plus side though, I never actually let any of the fuck me. Even if Anthony asked me if he could fuck me, or even if I would fuck him, I?d say no. I wanted Max.

Speaking of Max, I need to get the latest addition to our muscle club to the store. Mike and Leo would probably still be there. I texted Max telling him the same and then I turned to Anthony. He still seemed to be in a state of bliss over his orgasm.

?Hey, um? Anthony??

?Huh? Yeah, you alright little man?

?Yeah I?m fine thanks. Would you mind coming with me? I can get you some new clothes and I?ll explain what?s going on?

?Sure. Whatever you say. I owe you man. You made my fucking dream come true?

He started running his hands over his muscles before he got up to find some clothes. Most if his shirts were fine around the waist, but a bit constricting round the chest, I could always see his pecs straining to get out and his biceps looked like they were being strangled. Shoes were outta the question as were his briefs, there was no way his balls were gonna fit in them, let alone his cock as well. He went commando in a pair of tight short and walked, awkwardly, to my car.

"Why does your car have a door missing?" he asked.
Thanks
  #52   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 18th, 2009, 08:17 AM

Hey, i know this'll sound odd, but i was just talking to someone online and then my internet cut off for a while, i don't want him to think i cut him off, but i didn't have him on my contact list so i couldn't send him back so i;ve put this up to let him know what happened and to let him know i;m back

i know, weird
Thanks
  #53   Add to redroger11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 18th, 2009, 08:56 AM

redroger11 is on a distinguished road
Not that weird. And about this story. Well.. You will get a lot of compliments from readers. Believe them. Thanks for the great read. Keep Writing.

redroger11

P.S. So has anyone else noticed how we lost our avatars? No more colorful rainbowyinyang when I post a quick reply. I miss it already.

rr11
Thanks
  #54   Add to gogothen's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 18th, 2009, 01:35 PM

[color=red]hot hot hot[/color]
Thanks
  #55   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 18th, 2009, 02:09 PM

Wow!

Another hottie freshly made! Keep up the excellent writing - wondrful descriptions.
Mike
  #56   Add to a_lost_prophet's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 18th, 2009, 02:55 PM
working hard since 2001

a_lost_prophet is on a distinguished road
How does one get memebership to said club? =op
Might be an idea to get some voting going on (next character, senario etc), add an interactive element. Everyones loving this story so I doubt you'll have much trouble get some participants.

Just a thought.

Amazing story I love it.
Thanks
  #57   Add to dolphinbad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 19th, 2009, 10:31 AM
DolphinBAD

Brilliant! I love this story. Thanks for sharing something so good with us all.
Thanks
  #58   Add to gogothen's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 19th, 2009, 07:05 PM

That anthony guys sounds hott
Thanks
  #59   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 21st, 2009, 10:27 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
Quote:
Originally Posted by a_lost_prophet View Post
How does one get memebership to said club? =op
Might be an idea to get some voting going on (next character, senario etc), add an interactive element. Everyones loving this story so I doubt you'll have much trouble get some participants.
firstly, i'm sure greggers would gladly come initiate you ;p
secondly, you know what a purist I can be, my dear Eli (and Greg, if you're reading), so you know how i'd feel about any kind of voting and why i'd be opposed.... just a thought ;p
~Ille

Things happen.
Thanks
  #60   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 26th, 2009, 12:08 PM

I'm back with another part. thanks for the comments again you guys, i hope it's still as good

After I?d peeled off my cum stained clothes and put on a set I had in the trunk, Anthony and I got into the car. He had to sit in the back otherwise his bulging biceps would get in the way of the gear shift. Plus the fact I would probably be drawn to his massive pecs as he played with them. I kept sneaking a glance at him in the mirror which was full of his strained shirt, his hands pocking at the hard muscle.

It was completely dark outside and with the missing door; it was cold in the car. My teeth were chattering together, but Anthony looked fine.

?You cold little guy?? he asked, wrapping one thick arm round me. His skin was hot and I felt better. He shuffled forward, bashing his pecs against the back of my chair. ?You want my shirt??

?I?ll be fine thanks? I said, resting my cold cheek on his thick forearm. He was so warm. I wanted to pull over and just rest against his pecs, those thick juicy pecs.

The engine made a sputtering noise and began to slow.

?No fucking way? I mumbled as I pulled the car up onto the side of the road. Of all the places we could have broken down, why did it have to be in the middle of nowhere. Anthony released me form his arm and I smacked my head against the steering wheel.

?What do we do?? asked Anthony.

?I don?t know. Do you think you could run to the store and tell the guys what happened??

?Sure little buddy. Do you want me to carry you? I?m sure it?ll be fine?

I pictured myself being held against Anthony?s body as he ran, my body rubbing against his hard bulging one. As much fun as that would have been, I didn?t want to cum all over him.

?No that?s OK. I?ll stay and look after the car?

?OK, if that?s what you want little buddy?

The car squeaked and shook as Anthony shuffled out. When he got out, I heard a tearing noise and saw he?d ripped off his shorts.

?What are you doing??

?I can barely walk in these things? he said, turning to face me and show of his massive balls. ?If I have any hope of running comfortably I had to loose those shorts. Hang tight little buddy I?ll be back as soon as I can?

He turned round and sprinted into the distance with impossible speed. I saw his calves and legs bulging as he flew through the night, his firm butt glowing like the moon.

Without Anthony?s hot body in the car, the temperature seemed to drop drastically and soon I was shivering again. I hopped out of the car and started pacing around the car, the movement warming me a bit but not much.

Minutes ticked by and still no sign of Anthony. I was about to get my phone when a set of headlights appeared in the distance. I waved at them and the car drove past and came to a halt in front of me. Before I could take a step towards the car, the door opened and a guy almost stumbled out.
Although he was shorter than me, he was obviously older by a couple of years. He had a cap on and I could see his dark, straight hair poking out at the sides, almost reaching his great jaw. His face was kinda long, but his jaw line was so well shaped I didn?t care. He had one of those stud things in the bridge of his nose, with two little dark purple balls.

?Thanks for stopping? I said as he came closer.

?Car trouble gov?ner?? he asked, smiling crookedly. My insides melted at the sight of the smile.

?Erm? yeah? I said, trying to stay focused and not stare too much. ?Not sure what happened to it though?

?I?ll have a look?

As he passed me, he pulled up his sleeves and I saw he had a set of stars tattooed on one of his forearms. There were three of them; a dark blue, a red and a green. Although his forearms weren?t as thick as mine, they looked quite strong. I felt kinda excited when I thought I was stronger than him, which was only strengthened when I could see the top of his hat when he walked by. It felt good being big, but I was no where near as big as I wanted to be.

I watched him working away, my eyes constantly falling on his loose fitting jeans. I could see his grey boxers and the start of a great butt, but the rest was hidden under the baggy denim. In what felt like no time at all he hoisted his pants up and slammed the hood of the car back down.

?All done dude? he said, smiling again. ?Couldn?t do much about the missing door though?

I laughed a little and thanked him and then added ?What?s your name??

?Warren? he said, offering me his hand.

?I?m Justin?

He had a really strong grip and he shook my hand vigorously.

?How can I pay you back??

?Ahh, don?t sweat it dude? he said, slapping my arm. ?My car?s gay like that too, kept breaking down on me ?till I learned to fix it myself?

And with that he got back into his car and left me standing in the middle of the road watching his tail lights disappear. With a shake of my head I got back into my car and drove to the clothing store. When I got in, the air felt blisteringly hot against my cold skin.

My jaw dropped open when I saw a tangle of three huge, naked, bulging guys rolling together on the floor. Mike was getting worshipped by Anthony while also pounding the hell out of Leo?s ass. Leo was on all fours with a look of pure bliss on his face and his cock looked ready to explode.

I wanted so very much to just dive in there and join in, but I didn?t think I was strong enough. The way Mike?s muscle bulged and rippled with his thrusts made him look even bigger and stronger and made me think he could break me if he wanted. Although I hadn?t known Mike long, I knew he would never hurt me, none of them would, but I didn?t want to be the little guy that would ruin their fun just ?cos I couldn?t handle them. I could just imagine their guilty faces looking down at me and I quickly shook the image from my head.

?You OK mate??

Max just seemed to appear behind me, wrapping his arms round my waist and holding me against him. I turned round, still in his arms, to face him and I realised we were the same height now. I smiled when his eyes widened, having realized the height difference too.

?I never got round to telling you off for using the red stuff without me did I?? he said.

?Nope. Do you forgive me??

His face scrunched into a look of thought and he left me hanging for a while. Then he squeezed my new bubble but and pressed our crotches together.

?You're forgiven?

?So can I have some more?? I asked, smiling sheepishly.

?I?ll have to make some Oliver? he kissed me lightly. ?And I?ll decide how much you get?

?But--?

?Ah, ah, it?s either that or none at all mate?

?But you hardly give me any the first time?

??Cos I wanted to take it slow?

?I was so slow I was standing still?

?We don?t need another guy suddenly getting huge now?

No sooner had the words left his mouth when the both of us jumped at the sound of a loud roar. Mike had cum, erupting inside Leo with enough force to make him cum too and then Anthony joined in, producing almost as much cum as Mike with his big balls. They all then started kissing each other and licking away any traces of cum from each other?s bodies. I felt myself get hard instantly and i felt Max's cock poking against my leg.

Once the giants had calmed down, Max gave them a few rules. They weren?t to tell anyone how they had grown, Leo and Anthony were to say they had a late growth spurt and Mike? well we hoped no one would ask. There was no way we could tell people he?d just been working out, because that wouldn?t explain the new height and obvious bulge in his crotch. Mike assured us no one would ask, and if they did he?d think of something.

Max also suggested they shouldn't 'shag' anyone outside the? muscle growth club for a while. He wouldn?t say why. The guys didn?t seem to mind though, Leo was looking up at Mike with admiration and Mike had his arm round the smaller former geek. They both looked at Anthony suggestively, causing the big balled giant to get hard instantly again.

We all then went our separate ways. Anthony raced back to his place by the beach, his bubble butt out shining the moon again while he carried a bag of new clothes against his chest, Mike and Leo both walked back to the college while Max and I drove. I would have offered them a lift but? I didn?t think my car could handle it. Max promised he?d get it fixed again for me.

?You don?t have to? I said, sneaking glances at him while I watched the road, ?you can?t keep spending money on me like this?

?It?s no trouble mate? he said stroking my leg. ?Don?t worry about it?

?But you?ve already done so much for me. There must be something I can do for you?

I slowed the car to a stop at a red light and Max leaned closer to me.

?Don?t change? he whispered. ?I?ll make you as big as you want but don?t change. Please?

I felt my heart swell and I had to kiss him, to reassure him I wouldn?t change. I grabbed his head and kissed him as hard as I could. His hands played with my hair as he pulled on me too. We didn?t break apart until the car behind us beeped his horn.

?Get a fucking move on you faggots!?

I recognised the voice of David and felt a surge of anger bubble inside me. He?d changed, leaving Max when he out grew him like old clothes. We broke the kiss and I put my foot on the pedal with more force than necessary and we zoomed away from the asshole. We didn?t stop again until we reached the dorms.

We walked in together, but Max had to used the bathroom. I went to the room alone and waited for him to return. When he did, he picked up his water bottle on his desk and drank half of it. He set it down and stated walking towards me. He stopped however when he felt something odd. Then his eyes widened in understanding.

?Where did you find that?? he asked, raising an eyebrow at me.

I just smiled and shrugged my shoulders. Max laughed and shook his head as his body began to inch upwards. His shoulders pushed out against his shirt as did his pecs. I watched him grow bigger in front of me, letting myself relax on the bed as I did. His biceps swelled, filling his sleeves and his forearms thickened and grew longer. His jeans groaned as his legs ballooned, filling them and forcing him to widen his stance. The crotch was getting weighed down by something and my smile grew.

Then Max started flexing his growing body for me, making his muscle strain against his shrinking clothing. His biceps made short work of his sleeves; popping out of them on the second try. He spread his lats, stretching his shirt against his pecs as he did. When that didn?t work he curved his back and performed a most muscular pose. The shirt surrendered, shredding like paper and falling off his glorious body. He turned round and did some squats, showing me the way his bubble butt bulged against his jeans. On about the third squat, several seams popped open, one right along his backside, showing off his tight boxers. When he turned back round, I saw his thighs had split the front of his jeans too, and I could see the hard cords of muscle pulsing against his skin. He pulled the remains off his jeans off, leaving on his boxers as the growth came to a halt.

He was big. Big and bulgy. If he and Mike stood together, I?m not sure who would be bigger. His boxers cluing to his meat and balls and it looked pretty tight in there. He walked closer to me, covering the distance easily and looked over his jutting chest at me.

?OK, you got me, I?m big. But I have a question for you little mate?

?What?s that??

He grinned and came even closer, completely filling my view with his muscles and his smile.

?What are you gonna do now??

He grabbed me and lifted me with ease. He didn?t squeeze me hard or hurt me at all, just held me there like a doll. I couldn?t help but laugh.

?You?re not supposed to laugh? moaned Max, but he smiled as he said it.

?Sorry?

?About laughing or making me big?

?I?d never apologies for making you big?

I rubbed my foot against his swollen crotch, feeling the heat of it through the flimsy material. Max grinned again and raised an eyebrow.

?I don?t know? he said. ?This might be a bit big for you?

I dug my toes into it slightly, making him gasp. In pleasure that is.

?Believe me? I said, trying to sound cocky and probably failing to do so, ?I?ve had bigger?

?Ooh? hissed Max. ?Low blow from the little guy. But need I remind you that that ?bigger? one was mine?

?I?m not sure, I can?t really see it?

I rubbed at his bulge more vigorously with my foot, feeling him getting hard. Max purred and lowered me onto the bed. With a grunt he tugged on my shirt and pulled it off. Before I could do more than gape at him, he tore my jeans off too.

?What?? he said grinning. ?You made me ruin my clothes so I thought I?d return the favour mate?

He squeezed my hard cock in hi big hand, pulling on it with my boxers. I moaned and bucked my hips slightly. I touched his hand lightly and he released me. While he frowned at me for making him let go, I pulled my boxers down and turned onto my chest, offering him my?

?You sure you can handle it mate? he chuckled.

?Go for it?

I hear him chuckle again as he tore his boxers off. I felt more than heard his footsteps thudding on the ground as he approached the bed and my butt. H took hold of my shoulder and pulled me to him, turning me so I was facing him. Well? I wasn?t facing his face, but a big cock starting to leek pre.

?Just take a little bit mate? he said gently. ?I don?t want to hurt you?

I happily licked at his cock head, lapping up the pre and trying not to laugh as the big Brit moaned and shudder under my tongue. I felt myself bulk up a bit and grow, but I was still smaller.

With a sudden ferocity, Max spun me round, dropping me on the bed before he ploughed into me. I cried out in pleasure at his sudden roughness, feeling him flare inside me briefly before he started fucking me harder. I braced myself against the bed as he slammed into me, grinding my ass in time with his thrusts. My mind was swimming with pleasure, I couldn?t think at all and all I could hear was Max grunting and moaning.

He came inside me, filling me with his hot seed. When he pulled out, I jumped off of the bed, wrapping my arms round his neck and my legs round his waist and kissed him as hard as I could. I started grinding my cock against his abs and pecs and he held me against him, flexing his muscles. Soon I?d cum too, splattering all over Max?s impressive chest and abs. He laughed and kissed me again, causing my body to smear my seed across his.

He lowered me down onto the bed and I could feel his cock getting hard again.

I enjoyed writing that last but and I hope u do to. I have a feeling someone will
Thanks
  #61   Add to theseventhwave's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 26th, 2009, 01:05 PM

theseventhwave
[COLOR="Red"]Woo! Awesome story. Love all this growth (especially the slow growth). I think I'm still hoping that "bad-boy" David will steal a bit of the formula (perhaps creating his own group of muscle-hungry bad boys). Yum.[/COLOR]
Thanks
  #62   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 4th, 2009, 01:47 PM

Well here's another part to Drink, feel free to comment or constructively criticise

?You alright Justin??

I quickly jerked myself awake, my half closed eyes blurring Leo?s face. We were at Anthony?s place, watching a horror flick, all except Max who was preparing a certain drink for me. Anthony and I were sat on the couch and Mike filled the armchair with Leo resting against his legs. Everyone was looking at me now so I opened my eyes wider to stop them from falling closed again.

?Yeah I?m good, just? thinking? I said, trying not to yawn.

Although it had been a week since out first official ?Muscle Growth Club? meeting, we had all gotten together regularly through out the week. Anthony had taken it upon himself to be my personal bodyguard between class. It was sweet having him carry my books and ?protecting? me. Leo had started coming out of his shell, starting to talk to other people, letting girls and guys feel his bicep. He still blushed a lot which only made him even cuter. Mike was receiving a lot of looks of admiration due to his size, people?s eyes constantly dropping down to his bulging crotch which kept getting pushed forward by his powerful thighs.

Max and I hadn?t spent a single night without taking the blue formula, so sufficed to say I was tired. But it was worth it having my big British stud fucking me every night. I smiled and snuggled into my pillow. Wait. Pillow? My pillow wasn?t this hard. Or hot. Just then my ?pillow? moved and I could have sworn I heard a heartbeat.

I opened my eyes, and I realised I was still at Anthony?s. I pushed myself up, blinking quickly. I didn?t even remember falling asleep.

?Did I wake you little buddy??

I quickly pulled my hand away from Anthony?s thigh and looked around the room, Mike and Leo had gone.

?Where--? I croaked, my dry throat preventing me from continuing.

?Mike and Leo left an hour ago when the movie finished. I didn?t want to wake you?

?Oh. Really? I?m sorry I fell asleep?

?That?s OK, not everyone likes horror flicks?

?No, it?s not that I didn?t like the film I was just? tired?

?It?s alright little buddy?

I pushed my fringe back from my face and pressed my hand to my forehead.

?Did you wanna go back to sleep?? Anthony asked.

?No, I should get back to the dorm?

I think I saw a flicker of hurt in Anthony?s eyes, but he nodded all the same. He shuffled in the chair, grabbing his crotch to adjust himself.

?Argh dude seriously? he said, ?I swear I?m gonna just stop wearing underwear soon?

?It's those balls of yours" I laughed. ?You should get the same kind of underwear as Mike, I know he's HUGE, but those balls of yours need some room"

?Yeah, I guess. But, I like showing 'em off"

Anthony started bucking hips a bit; making the bulge wobble and make it seem the thing inside was trying to get to me.

?OK, down big boy? I laughed again.

I caressed Anthony?s crotch gently with my hand, foolishly thinking it would calm the beast down. Instead, the monster began to stir.

?You've woken him now little buddy? chuckled Anthony.

?I guess I gotta calm him down now?

I slipped my hand between his thick legs, stroking at his massive balls, unable to let them both fit in my hand. They felt so heavy. Anthony started purring in pleasure, putting his arms along the back of the couch, one of them rubbing at my back.

I tugged at his belt, fiddling with the buckle while my eyes watched as his shaft lengthened within his jeans. The shaft was easily visible in the tight jeans.

?Argh man it's getting tight in there? grunted Anthony. ?You gotta let him out little buddy?

I laughed lightly and squeezed at the shaft, earning a gasp from Anthony as he gripped onto the back of the couch. His biceps bulged with strength and his pecs flexed against his shirt, straining at it.

?You like??

?Love? he panted.

I undid his belt, whipping it off of that tiny, tight waist. Anthony grunted as his shaft was now free to move further up his jeans as it got harder. His flaring mushroom head poked out of the waistband.

?That looks painful? I said.

?Just a bit? he grunted.

Anthony started to tense and flex his cock, forcing it against his jeans. The shaft forced the button to pop off and hit me in the chest before it pushed the fly open. Anthony heaved a sigh of relief and lent further back into the couch.

?Wow, he's a strong one? I chuckled, looking at his cock pocking out the top of his bulging boxers. Even though they were empty of most of his cock, they were filled with those glorious balls. I couldn't help but play with those big sacks, squeezing them suggestively in my hand. As I was playing, I couldn?t help but frown. I looked at his balls one last time and then to his face.

?Are they bigger?? I asked.

?Erm... I don't know. I have been able to jerk off a lot in one day but I haven't noticed anything?

?Hmm? I muttered to myself, hefting his balls and feeling how heavy they were. I was sure they were bigger than they had been the last time I?d seen them. And his skin was still hot to the touch, pulsing with heat in time with his heartbeat.

?Are you alright Anthony??

?I?m great. Now that I?m outta those jeans, but I notice I?m still wearing underwear"

?I?ll try and fix that then" I said, pulling at the waistband of his boxers and jeans, stroking the base of his shaft as I did.
Anthony picked himself up so I could get his boxers from under that bulging bubble butt. But when he did lift himself, it caused his thighs to bulge bigger, preventing me from pulling his clothes any further.

?Ha-ha! You been working out some?? I laughed, ?or is it cos you?ve gotta heft around these?" I groped his balls again.

?Well they are pretty heavy little buddy, maybe you could help empty them a bit?

?Ha-ha, does this help??

I grabbed his cock, squeezing it tightly before I kissed the top of it.

?Oh hell yeah!? rumbled Anthony.

I licked at his shaft, running my tongue over the head and slipping into the piss slit. Anthony was moaning in pleasure, grinding his ass into the couch again, his legs flexing and bulging as he moved the couch back against the wall. He started breathing heavily and he pulled off his shirt. As he lifted his arms, his lats spread themselves wider, threatening to split the shirt.

He tosses the shirt across the room and starts to play with his nipples, tracing his fingers round them and tugging at them. A smile plays across his face as he starts groping the rest of his pecs too. Watching him playing with his pecs drove me wild. I gripped onto his cock tightly and lunged at those pecs, attacking them with my tongue. Anthony gasped and chuckled pulling my head into his pecs more as he flexed them against me.

?I?m about to cum? Anthony warned and I could feel his body tensing as though he was trying to hold off the release. But I pumpped at his cock faster, causing his pecs to flex against my face and I sucked at his nipples. It proved too much for him and with a shudder and a roar, Anthony fired his load all over my shirt, drenching it and making it stick to my chest.

He growled and grabbed my head, pulling me in for a hot, hard kiss. While he held my head with one hand, his other grabbed and groped at my own cock, still trapped in my jeans. I chuckled through the kiss, but then I felt something slapping against my leg.

Breaking the kiss, I pulled away and looked down. Anthony?s cock was getting hard. Again! The shaft poked at my legs, begging for my touch again.

?Dude, how can you be hard again?!? I cried.

?Ha-ha, sorry little buddy, it just doesn't know when to stop?

?Wait. It's? it?s getting bigger!?

?What??

?Your cock and balls are getting bigger Anthony! Did you have another drink??

?No, I swear?

I slid off of Anthony?s lap and watched as his already swollen balls swelled bigger, looking like water balloons as they bloat bigger and bigger. His shaft thickened and began to reach higher, making it?s way over his abs and reaching for his pecs. Anthony grinned like a big kid? a really big and HUNG kid. He grabbed onto his lengthening shaft and, curving his back, took the head in his mouth. He pumped at the thickening shaft and licked at the head like a pro.

I was speechless as I watched Anthony suck himself off, his balls inflating between his legs, forcing them to spread wider with their sheer size. He pumped his shaft furiously and then his balls ballooned once before he shuddered. Those massive orbs clenched as he came, I saw him swallow every shot that came his way, drinking it down greedily.

He released his cock from his mouth and licked his lips.

?I?ve never tasted my own cum before? he said, smiling at me.

?Anthony? I said, ?we need to go see Max?

?Why? So I got a bit bigger in the downstairs area, don?t sweat it little buddy?

?But how? How did it grow??

?I?m not worried?

?Well I am!?

?Oh Justin? he said, eyes widening in concern. ?I?m sorry. OK, if you?re that worried then I?ll go see Max. Is he at your dorm??

?No he said he was working at his uncle?s place. But I know where it is?

?OK, let?s go then?

We walked out to my car? well actually I walked and Anthony sorta waddled, having to compensate for his overgrown balls. They were close to dropping past his knees they?d gotten so big. His cock, now soft, was resting atop them, like a dragon sleeping on a pile of gold. Pants were out of the question when your cock was nigh on 2 feet long, so Anthony had just grabbed a towel and wrapped it round his narrow waist. The rest of his body hadn?t grown at all, making his genitals seem disproportionate to his body. Now that Anthony was experiencing the awkwardness of walking, I think he now understood why I was so freaked.

I drove as fast as I could legally to Max?s uncle?s place, but halfway through Anthony started getting hard. I told him to sort it out himself and the next thing I knew his cock was on my shoulder, firing onto the windscreen and blurring the road. On the bright side though, we managed to get to Max?s uncle?s place without me loosing a door.

The house was on an empty street, the houses spread far apart, making it look like neighbours would need to drive just to visit each other. But with the houses being so far away they wouldn?t notice a college student lugging a giant set of cock and balls. The garage was open and music was blaring out of it, it sounded like Indie but I wasn?t sure.

I snuck a look in the garage and saw a pair of legs sticking out from underneath the car. They were covered in those blue overalls with black oil stains and smudges. As though the person had sensed me there, two arms grabbed onto the underside of the car, getting ready to slide out. I saw three stars tattooed on one of them but then I remembered Anthony. This person wasn?t Max and I didn?t want to explain the oversized genitals.

I quickly shoved Anthony, but that was about as effective as pushing a wall. He got the message though and quickly waddled outta sight. As the guy slide out from under the car, I realised he?d slipped out of the overalls. The top half was rolled up around his waist, revealing a sweaty, greasy torso. His body was tight, covered in light muscles that were probably a lot tougher than they looked. I looked up to the long face with the purple stud in his nose and I felt a sense of recognition.

?Hey gov?ner? he said, smiling a familiar crooked smile. ?Justin right??

?Warren? I said, the name popping out from the back of my head. ?What are you doing here??

?Well? I live here dude?

?You do??

?Yeah?

?Oh, sorry, I was looking for a friend; he?s staying with his uncle?

?You mean my cousin??

?You?re cousin?!?

?Yep, little Maxy. He?s upstairs in his room. I?ll let you in?

Shit. I couldn?t let him out or he?d see Anthony. But I couldn?t exactly say he couldn?t leave his own garage to get to his house. While I was trying to think of something he?d already walked past me. I hurried out to catch him, waiting for the gasp.

But there was nothing. Anthony was nowhere in sight, which should have been difficult considering his size. Warren tugged on the door, but it didn?t budge. He swore under his breath. A window upstairs opened and Max stuck his head out.

?What?s up?? he called.

?Door?s being gay again? grumbled Warren.

?You?re a mechanic and yet you can?t fix a door?

?Suck my cock?

?Loved to Warren but you?re family?

?Ha. Ha. Funny?

?Hey mate? Max called to me. ?Come on up?

?But I--? I started.

?The door?ll be fine, just get in?

I slipped passed Warren, my arm brushing over his greasy torso, sliding over it easily. I felt my heart beat trip as I had a sudden vision of watching him bulk up. I could see myself sitting back to watch him inflate and grow. Oh God, what have I become? I couldn?t add another guy to the club. Shaking those thoughts out of my head, I pulled the door open.

?See Warren? called Max. ?That?s how you open a door?

?Fuck off? said Warren with a smile, hoisting his overalls further up his waist before walking back to the garage.

I met Max at the top of the stairs and he almost dragged me into his room. The room was almost bare what with most of his stuff being at the dorm. Perhaps it was a good thing his room was more or less empty considering Anthony was sat on the bed, his cock and balls looking bigger between his thighs.

?Did they grow again?? I asked him.

?A bit? he said, and I was sure I heard a note of pride in his voice and there was a certain smugness to his smile.

?It?ll shrink back to normal soon? said Max. ?Well? not normal normal just the new normal if you get me?

?Got it? said Anthony. ?Will it get any bigger??

?Possibly?

?Why is it getting bigger anyway?? I asked Max.

?Because the formula he drank had been heated. It became similar to the blue formula in that it affects the testosterone levels, causing the genitals to grow. But unlike the blue, it doesn?t all surge there at once, it takes a while. This will probably happen every 2 or 3 weeks and last for a night. Oh, and a word of advice Anthony, you?re going to need a BIG towel and make sure you clean up every drop?

?I will?

?And don?t drink any cum from the last orgasm. Do you understand??

?How will I know when it?s the last one??

?Believe me? I said, ?you?ll know?

?Oh, that reminds me? said Max.

My face broke into a smile and my heartbeat increased. Please, please, please, PLEEEEEEASE tell me he?s finished the formula.

?I?ve finished the formula? he said, smiling that heart stopping smile of his. ?It?s downstairs in the kitchen behind the biscuit tin. I mean the cookie jar?

?I know what a biscuit tin is? I said, trying to sound annoyed but I was too excited.

Max rolled his eyes and kissed me on the cheek.

?Not too much OK mate? he whispered in my ear.

I nodded and ran from the room. I nearly feel down the stairs in my haste. I ran into what I thought was the kitchen but it turned out to be the lounge, so I back tracked and found it. I saw the cookie jar in an instant, my eyes drawn to a ceramic muscle man in reed Speedos. I had to laugh a little at that. I was sure Max had chosen it.

As he?d said, there was a little bottle behind the muscle man; it was about half the size of a normal bottle. I was so VERY tempted just to drink the whole thing, but I?d made a promise to Max. I was just about to drink it when I heard the front door open.

?There!? Warren called up the stairs. ?I can fix the door?

I looked from the bottle in my hand to the sound of Warren?s footsteps coming closer. No, I couldn?t.

Could I?
Thanks
  #63   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 5th, 2009, 02:31 PM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
I bet you can

Amazing story so far, thanks for sharing!

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/
Thanks
  #64   Add to dolphinbad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 5th, 2009, 02:37 PM
DolphinBAD

Surely he can! A drink after work would be very good.
Thanks
  #65   Add to rocketdog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 5th, 2009, 04:06 PM

rocketdog is on a distinguished road
There's always room for more! Great story so far!
Thanks
  #66   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 6th, 2009, 10:25 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

why do i get the feeling he's gonna be naughty and drink that *last* load? ;D
~Ille

Things happen.
Thanks
  #67   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 6th, 2009, 12:05 PM

What a wonderful story. I'm enjoying every chapter and really, really look forward to the next!
Mike
  #68   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 11th, 2009, 05:51 AM

I'm back with another bit. I'd like to say thanks again for the comments guys

Of course I could!

I had to stop myself from laughing as I thought of Warren growing huge. I held back my smile as he entered the kitchen. But I didn?t have to try not to smile anymore because my mouth fell open when I saw him.

His overalls were gone now and instead he was in a pair of little black boxers. His toned skin seemed to shine in the light, glistening off of the water that dripped down from his hair. As he blinked in surprise at seeing me in his kitchen, I watched as one of those drops landed on his shoulder and slithered down his chest, moving round his nipple before bumping down his abs and not stopping until it met his boxers, getting absorbed.

?Oh? he said, causing my eyes to snap back up to his face. ?Sorry gov?na, I didn?t know anyone was down here. Just came to get a beer before I went to bed?

My brain couldn?t string together a reply; it was too busy replaying the water drops journey down his fine body.

?What you got there?? he asked.

I curved my back slightly; thankful my crotch was hidden behind one of the chairs surrounding the little table in the middle of the kitchen. I looked at the red bottle in my hand and at Warren.

?Just a little drink? I said.

?You?re 18 right??

?Yeah. Did you want some??

?Sure?

I reached into a random cupboard and surprisingly found it had glasses in it. I took out two and filled them a bit. I know, I know, why go for a little when I could have a lot? Because I promised Max I wouldn?t. I set the bottle down, it was still more or less full but I knocked the cap off the counter with my elbow. I bent down to pick it up but when I came back up, the bottle had gone.

?Thanks for the drink dude? said Warren, tipping the bottle at me in a toast before he started drinking from it.

?Wait!? I said, my voice rising uncontrollably.

Warren set the empty bottle on the side.

?Urgh! I think you got hustled dude, that wasn?t alcohol. If anything I saved you from drinking it. Tasted like shit?

He began to leave again, but something stopped him. He turned back to face me, a frown on his face.

?Did it just get warmer in here??

I tried to answer but my eyes were drawn down. I saw the bulge in his crotch starting to shift. His shaft thickened, pushing against the material giving me a better view of it. It was getting longer too, but it was still soft so all it did was make the bulge seem even more pronounced. The swelling balls helped a lot too.

He shifted his legs slightly, trying to reposition his junk without actually grabbing it. As he did though, I noticed his legs were thicker too; the slight movement making his claves bulge and flex.

?Well? muttered Warren absently. ?I?d better??

His tight little pecs began to inflate, pushing forwards from his chest and his lats spread wider, pushing against his swelling biceps. As his arms grew longer and thicker, the star tattoos grew too, not getting distorted at all by his increasing size. Warren looked at his body, and his eyes bulged wider than his balls.

?What the FUCK!? he cried.

His hands ran over his swelling body, feeling the new bumps and curves that covered it. He was starting to grow taller too, soon growing taller than me.

His boxers started to ride up more as his legs stretched longer and the front of them were getting weighed down by the still growing bulge. He did a little turn, as though trying to look for what was making him grow bigger. When he turned I got a full view of his bubble butt. His boxers barely covered those round cheeks and they clung to it like a second skin.

I heard a pop and a tear and saw a black button strike the wall in front of Warren before it bounced back, sliding across the floor until it hit my foot. Then the back of his boxers split open, right along the crack revealing his tight toned bubble butt.

He turned back round, his growth now coming to a stop. The front of his boxers had been completely blown open by the thick piece of meat between his legs. His balls were still in the remains, but it didn?t look like they were going to stay in there for long.

His once tight little body was now covered in bulging muscles. He looked so ripped, you could almost see the muscle fibres bulging beneath his skin. He just screamed raw, masculine power.

?What? what?? stammered Warren.

?It?s OK? I said. ?You?re fine. You just? grew?

?Grew??

He squeezed one of his pecs before letting his hand run down, bumping over his abs. He stroked his thick soft shaft and caused his balls to pop out of the remains of his boxers. His face lit up with a smile and his cock started getting bigger. No, it wasn?t growing, just getting hard, lengthening and thicken as blood was pumped into it. He watched his cock pump up before he looked at me. His smile became crooked.

I recognised the glint in his eyes and knew what was coming.

Warren charged at me, wrapping his arms round me and slamming me into his pecs. He grabbed the back of my head and pulled me into a powerful kiss. He grumbled about the fact e had to curve his back slightly to kiss me, so he grabbed me by the waist and lifted me onto the counter. His arm knocked whatever was behind me and started kissing me again, hard enough to push me back against the high cupboard.

I hadn?t picked up a gay vibe from Warren, but the way he was kissing me and playing with my nipples made me wonder if he wasn?t at least a bit bi. He pulled at my shirt and it came away easily, revealing my tight body. His mouth moved down my neck towards my pecs where he played with my nipples. I grabbed my cock, wanting to get it out of my constricting pants. Max noticed and he helped me shed the rest of my clothing. He too ripped off the remains of his boxers.

Our cocks met. Warren was bigger of course, but it was a lot thicker than mine. I grabbed them both in one hand and started jerking them. Warren gasped and moaned, squeezing my arm. I think it was a mixture of pleasure and the fact he didn?t quiet know his own strength as apposed to he wanted me to stop.

He pulled me into him again, slamming me into his hard bulging body. His hands were round my tight little waist and he lifted me slightly, positioning his cock at my ass. Part of me wanted to tell him to stop. I didn?t want to get fucked by anyone but Max. However I was finding it difficult to resist.

I grabbed onto the top of the high cupboard as Warren pulled my butt over his cock. Fuck he was thick! My ass was filled with his throbbing member and it felt great. Using the top of the cupboard I lifted myself up with the help of Warren?s hands on my waist. Warren grunted and moaned as I worked his cock with me ass. I too had to moan in pleasure as well as his cock moved slowly in and out of my ass.

His pecs wobbled and flexed involuntarily and his biceps bulged as he lifted me. He started lifting me faster, bucking his hips with the movement and fucking me harder. I had to grab onto the cupboard with the other hand too, helping me move faster.

Warren?s grip on my waist got tighter as he started pulling me harder, driving his cock in deeper and slamming his hips against me. He started moaning, his face an utter look of bliss, as no doubt was mine. I had to let go of the cupboard just so I could jerk my cock.

With a load roar, Warren threw his head back and I felt his cock flare inside of me. I gasped at the size of him and I felt an impossible amount of cum filling my ass before it leaked out and dripped down his cock. I shuddered and came all over Warren?s thick chest, pumping my cock furiously.

When I felt Warren fire his last load, he moved his hands from my waist and pulled me against his chest, my cum making a lube like effect. He just let himself fall back, crashing to the ground with enough force to rattle the contents of the cupboards, but I don?t think Warren even felt it through his bulk. He held me against him, his cock still in my ass and I just melted in his arms.

?Everything OK mate?? called Max from upstairs.

Oh shit.

I tried to get out of Warren?s grasp, but his arms were too heavy and every time I put my hands on his thick pecs, my hand slipped on my cum and I fell face first into them. And I? hated that? sort of.

?What the fuck are you doing?? mumbled Warren, still in a daze from his orgasm, which made me feel slightly proud that I had pleasured him so much.

?Max is coming? I said just as I heard his footsteps.

?Max?? said Warren frowning before comprehension dawn and his eyes almost bulged out of his sockets. He sat up with enough force to chuck me off of him and make me slide across the floor into the cupboard. He looked down at his naked, big body, his long face looking like a panicked teen about to be caught in an awkward moment.

He grabbed the muscle man cookie jar and placed it in front of his crotch just as Max walked in. I crossed my legs to hide my shame and I lowered my head. I was in trouble.

Max looked first to his blown up cousin, then to me cowering in the corner. He had looked shocked, but now he had a mild look of annoyance.

?I should of seen this coming? he muttered.

?Hey!? I said. ?It was his fault, he took the bottle?

?No I didn?t? said Warren, adjusting the cookie jar trying to make it hide his thick, soft shaft. At that size the little jar had no chance.

?Warren I am more inclined to believe him considering?? Max gestured at his naked cousin. ?But,? he snapped turning back at me, ?I know you wanted to make him grow though so you?re both to blame?

There was a pleasurable bellow from upstairs and we all looked at the ceiling.

?God I hope he got it on the towels? muttered Max and I remembered Anthony with his oversized genitals. ?Never mind. You can fill Warren in on the rules and then you can take Anthony home. I?ll see you later?

I did as I was told, filled Warren in on the dos and don?ts of the Muscle Growth Club and then I drove Anthony home. He was back to his usual size; his balls still looked big to me though. But while I was doing these things, I couldn?t help but feel guilty. I think I?d really hurt Max?s feelings by letting his cousin fuck me. I shook my head, no, Max would know it wasn?t the same as when I was with him.

I got back to the dorm and Max was there, curled up in bed. Asleep. I wanted to wake him, to make sure he knew that it hadn?t been the same. I?d just gotten caught up in the moment. I wasn?t leaving him for his cousin.

And then I realised something.

I?d broken a promise to him. I?d promised that if he gave me the permanent stuff then I wouldn?t change. But I had changed. This muscle worshipping slave I had become wasn?t me. I hadn?t even had sex with anyone before Max and now I?d worshipped and sucked off Leo, Mike and Anthony, not to mention letting Warren fuck me. I hadn?t become a jerk, but I had changed.

I was dirt.

Thanks
  #69   Add to theseventhwave's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 11th, 2009, 06:11 AM

theseventhwave
[COLOR="Red"]Hey Greggrth!

I love every chapter in your story. Thanks for all the work you're putting into writing. I can't wait to read what's coming next.
[/COLOR]

Thanks
  #70   Add to dolphinbad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 15th, 2009, 03:37 PM
DolphinBAD

"I was dirty." Yeah, the temptation is great. Understandable. Forgivable? Awesome story, great writer. I await anxiously the next chapter.
Thanks
  #71   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 15th, 2009, 04:21 PM

OK, here's the next bit and i thought i'd try something a bit new...

The pool was going to be closing soon, and I?d received several curious looks from the other guys as they came in to change, went swimming only to come back and find me still there. They probably thought I was a pervert. I didn?t care though; I only wanted to see Max. He was probably swimming laps? still, working out his frustration over my betraying him. Great, know I sounded self absorbed in thinking that I was so pivotal in his life that I couldn?t fuck his cousin without pushing him over the edge.

I sighed and knocked my head against the locker. I had to make it up to him, and I knew how.

The door from the pool squeaked open and I looked up expectantly. Max came in, pushing his wet hair back, but I didn?t look at his face for long. Even though I was here to apologise and beg for his forgiveness, I couldn?t help but look over his toned body. Those well cut pecs, faint lines forming a six pack, not to mention the generously filled black Speedos. He stopped and blinked in surprise when he saw me.

?Hey? he said, ?mate?

?Hey. Have a good swim??

?Yeah?

He opened his locker and pulled out a towel, rubbing his hair and drying his pecs.

?You OK mate?? he asked.

?Yeah. I wanted to see you?

?Oh. I see?

He reached back into his locker and pulled out a small blue bottle. Dropping his towel he unscrewed the top and brought the bottle to his lips. I grabbed his arm to stop him.

?What are you doing?? he asked, his eyes looking at me curiously.

?I said I wanted to see you?

I took the bottle from his hand, put it in his locker and kissed him. I didn?t care that he was still wet. He started kissing me back, running his hands through my hair, and pulling me into the kiss more vigorously.

?Justin? he mumbled, but I didn?t break the kiss.

I only stopped kissing him when he put his hands on my chest. He barely pushed me, but I came away, looking into his eyes and smiling.

?What are you doing?? he asked.

?Max, I want you. I don?t want to get huge I just want you?

Max raised his eyebrow at me.

?Well... OK fine I still wanna get huge, but I want you more?

?You mean it??

?Of course I do? mate?

He smiled and we kissed again. I let him pull me back and take me to a little private room.

[COLOR=red]David[/COLOR]

I think I was gonna be sick. Watching those two faggots kissing each other was enough to turn my stomach. I wanted so bad to just run out and beat the shit out of them. But I couldn?t. I knew those two faggots had something, something I wanted. All the faggots seemed to be getting bigger, bigger than me. Then there was that fucking faggot of an English teacher. He was a freak.

Seeing them all suddenly grow reminded me of my growth spurt. Back at school I?d never lifted weights at all, and then I just started growing muscles. I sorta remembered that English guy, but I stopped talking to him when I joined the football team and I found out he was a fucking faggot.

They started leaving, still sucking on each others faces. I waited a few seconds before I decided to move, but then I heard one of the other doors open. I stayed where I was and listened.

?I so totally had you and you know it?

?Yeah in that last one, but what about all those other matches, I fucking killed you?

?Fuck off?

Two guys came into the changing rooms, both in wrestling singlets. I caught a look at their faces and I had to do a double take. They were exactly the same. It was the Lake twins. They were both just over 6 feet and well muscled, no match for me of course, but they were still pretty ripped. Their singlets were well filled and the area?s under the pits were darkened by sweat.

?Hey, someone left their locker open? one of them said.

?So what?

?Maybe they?ve got something valuable?

?Fucking clepto?

?Hey! There?s a drink in here. You wanna split it?

Shit.

I burst from my hiding place, snatched the bottle from one of the twins and drank it all down.

?Dude, what the fuck?s your problem?? asked one of the twins, getting to his feet and trying to get in my face, but I smiled when I started to reach higher. My pecs pushed out, pressing into him and pushing back. ?What the fuck??

?Ha-ha!? I laughed, flexing my arms at my side, feeling them fill my sleeve. ?You wanna see a fucking man you little fuckers??

The twins could only watch in shock as I grew bigger and bigger, filling my clothes with muscle. My jeans strained to contain my swelling quads, rising up my leg as I grew taller, strangling my growing calves. My feet were getting squeezed by my shoes as they grew bigger, threatening to pop out. I rubbed at my swelling crotch, loving the feeling of my growth and my muscles fighting against my clothes. And my clothes were loosing.

I had to undo my jeans; my cock was getting strangled by my massive dong. I let the python drop free, weighing down the front of my boxers. I stroked the python and I inhaled sharply, causing my pecs to tear the top of my shirt. I laughed and just ripped the thing off, chucking the remains over my wide shoulder in one of the twin?s face. He quickly pulled it off of him, not wanting to miss a minute of my growth.

?You like this huh faggot?? I said, flexing my massive bicep for him. ?You gonna cream yourself just looking at these fucking muscle aren?t ya??

My growth came to a halt, leaving me at 6? 9? and covered in muscles. My jeans were in tatters, hanging from my massive tree trunk legs while my cock was pointing straight up in the air in front of me. I?d been hung before, but this was massive. And I was so fucking horny.

?Hey! Faggots!?

The twins flinched, looking up at me in a mix of wonder and fear. I grabbed the one behind me and put him next to his brother. Then I pointed down at my cock.

?Well it?s not gonna suck itself?

That was all they needed. They attacked my cock, licking and kissing it. I grunted, bucking my hips and forcing my cock into their faces. One of them touched my leg, but I smacked him across the head.

?Don?t you fucking touch me you faggot! I didn?t say you could touch these fucking godly legs?

?Sorry? he mumbled.

?Whatever. Get back to sucking my cock you faggot?

And he did. I smiled to myself; controlling these fucking faggots was gonna be easy. They were working my cock so well it wasn?t so long until I felt my massive balls clench.

?Argh! You ready you fagots? Ready to see how much a fucking real man cums??

They didn?t have time to prepare before I shoved my mouth in one of their mouths. He gagged on it and then my cum just flowed into him. He struggled to swallow the first shot and on the second he had to pull back. His brother quickly jumped in, wrapping his mouth round my head and catching my cum. But he couldn?t handle it either, he too had to pull away and they both took it in turns catching my shots.

?Argh! Fuck! You faggots can suck cock!? I growled.

Then I noticed something weird. All though the twins were still on their knees, I couldn?t help but think they were getting higher. Not only that but their shoulders were getting wider too. They were growing. My cum had made them grow.

I took a step back, and the twins looked at each other. They started groping each other, feeling each others muscles grow. Their singlets became tighter and tighter, hugging the swelling lumps of muscles as they grew bigger. One of them lunged at his brother, shoving his tongue down the others throat while he ripped the strap of the singlet. The twin?s swelling pec pushed the singlet down and popped out, his hard nipple poking out at the side. Their cocks ripped outta the singlets, knocking against each other.

Their growth stopped and they were both about 6? 7?, but one of them was wider, his muscles bulging bigger than his brothers. They broke their kiss and looked at me. Then they smiled.

Shit.

They charged me. I was able to knock one of them back, but the other wrapped his arm round my waist, trapping my arm at my side. I threw him off but then his brother tackled me again. I couldn?t throw him off before they were both on top of me. They had me.

?Well what do you know Kyle? said one of the twins, ?looks like the big guys down for the count?

?Yeah Kev. Guess all these hot muscles are useless if you don?t know how to use ?em?

?Uh-hu. What do you think now fucker? I?m touching your leg. What you gonna do??

?I?ll rip your fucking arm off you faggot!?

I struggled against them, but even with my new huge muscles, they had me pinned. Stupid wrestlers. If the sport wasn?t for faggots, I?d own that as well as football.

?What shall we do with him? asked Kevin.

?Oh, I don?t know?

I felt something brush against the inside of my thigh.

?Good idea? said Kevin, and then there were two things poking me.

?You think he can take ?em both?? chuckled Kyle.

?Let?s see?

My eyes almost popped out of their sockets when Kevin and Kyle shoved there cocks into my ass. It hurt but? FUCK it felt so good. My ass was filled with their cocks as they fucked me. I knew this should be wrong, that I should be disgusted, but it just felt so FUCKING GOOD. I moved with them, and when they realised I was letting them fuck me, they released my arms. I didn?t try and escape; if anything I used my arms to move myself better.

Kyle came first, soon followed by his brother and my ass was overflowing with their hot seed. They collapsed on top of me and I was able to hold them up easily. I felt their pecs brushing against me with their heavy breathing.

?Ahh, fuck that was?? started Kyle, but he couldn?t continue.

?Yeah? purred Kevin.

?Faggots? I muttered.

Then I started to feel weird again. I thought I was gonna get bigger, then I could teach these two little faggots some respect. But for some reason, Kyle and Kevin felt heavier on my back. It was getting more and more difficult to hold them up and soon I had to get out from under them.

?What?s wrong big guy?? said Kyle. ?Realised you?re a fag? holy shit?

I was now the same height as the twins, but I realised I was still shrinking. But that wasn?t what had grabbed the twins? attention. They were looking at the massive piece of meat I had between my dwindling legs. Not to mention the massive set of balls it was resting on. Although I was shrinking, my cock was getting bigger. And heavier. I was struggling to hold the weight as my balls dropped below my knees, the massive balloons of cum forcing my legs apart.

?Fuck me? breathed Kyle, walking up to my cock and standing next to it. ?Fuck. It?s almost as tall as me?

He grabbed it and my legs just gave out. I actually sat on my balls and they were like squishy beanbags. Big, growing, inflating, squishy beanbags. Kyle was right; my cock was almost as tall as him. In fact?

?It?s getting bigger than me? he laughed.

?That?s cos you?re shrinking!? laughed Kevin. ?Ha-ha! Now I'm gonna be the big brother?

Kyle looked down at his shrinking body and growing genitals. Then he looked at his brother.

?Yeah, well, you?re shrinking too!?

And he was. We were all shrinking down to our original size, but our junk was just getting bigger. I was kinda glad that my cock was the biggest, towering over me and the twins.

?Ahh, shit? panted Kyle through gritted teeth. ?Oh fuck me this feels so hot. Oh god I?m gonna cum?

I felt it too. It felt like every orgasm I had ever had or ever will have was building up in my massive balls. I couldn?t think straight, my vision clouded as my orgasm continued to build. And then all three of us just surrendered.

We came. The air was full of our firing seed as it sprang from our cocks and flew across the air. It covered the lockers, it covered the walls, and it even covered the ceiling, nothing was safe from the river of cum we were making. With each shot, my balls clenched and deflated. My cock shrank back down too until I was back to my normal self, covered in cum, butt naked on the floor. Kevin and Kyle looked completely drained too.

?What? the fuck? happened to us?? gasped Kyle.

?I don?t know? groaned Kyle. ?But I want to do it again?

I heard a door open somewhere and I heard the English guy talking to his boyfriend.

?Shit! We gotta go? I said, trying to get to my feet but I kept slipping on the cum covered floor.

?What?? muttered Kyle.

?Why?? asked Kevin.

?Just do it!?

I grabbed the faggot twins and dragged them out, not at all bothered by the fact we were all naked and just ran. As soon as we?d left the changing room, the English guy came in and saw the mess we?d made.

Just to put my mind at ease, when i put [COLOR=red]David[/COLOR], he'd become the narrator so i was telling the story from his view. I know you probably figured it out when I kept saying faggot, but i just wanted to be sure. OK... crazy minute over.
Thanks for all the comments and support, I really appreciate them. Thanks
Thanks
  #72   Add to theseventhwave's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 15th, 2009, 06:31 PM

theseventhwave
[COLOR="Red"]OMG! Greggerth Baby! That was SO *@#$ing HOT! OMG!

Thank you SO MUCH!

I have to go and read that all over again.

Mmm - I love the twins! Yummy wrestling twins growing huge muscles and cocks! Yay![/COLOR]
Thanks
  #73   Add to dolphinbad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 16th, 2009, 01:30 PM
DolphinBAD

Yeah ... Exactly what I wanted. The idiot's David fucked up. (Literally). Thanks Greggrth.
Thanks
  #74   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 16th, 2009, 03:33 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

my dear greggers, you're too kind to me ;p you know how i love the muscle-lusting & bullies...
but why on earth didn't David try drinking either the twins cum or his/theirs when they deflated? if he was stupid/clever he might have figured it'd just make him grow again, like when the twins drank his....and then i'd have been truly pleased ;D
haha, you know i loved it tho, moooore!
~Ille

Things happen.
Thanks
  #75   Add to nolanspice's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 18th, 2009, 09:28 AM

nolanspice is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up I love how you're giving me my "drink" in shots...

I'm always a little late jumping on the love bandwagon, especially when reading a multi-chapter story. But I have to say, Greg, that I LOVE this and cannot wait for more!

The lead characters, Justin and Max, are extremely likeable, especially Justin as he narrates the story and his own inner turmoil of being a flawed man with newfound needs. The supporting characters are also on par and do just what they're supposed to do: move story without dominating it. I like that their growths were in different ways showing how unstable Max's formulas really are. I'm a sucker for British accents so I could actually "hear" Max and Warren as they were talking. (My own personal turn-on.) The addition of David and his twin "henchmen" being possible antagonists just adds another beat to the ongoing story which could have ended up as your typical "suck/fuck/grow" communal story. I wonder how they'll play into your latest plotline, especially since they've seen what Max's unstable formula can do.

I truly look forward to reading more and enjoying this story...on many different levels.
  #76   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 29th, 2009, 09:36 AM

*coughs and wafts away cobwebs* sorry it's been so long, writers block sucks. But I wasn't about to let Drink join my other unfinished stories, so here's the next part, pleeeeeeease tell me what you think

[COLOR=red]David[/COLOR]

I was glad it was dark out, that way no one would see me running around butt naked with the faggot twins covered in cum. We had to run round to the back of the college and across the football field. The dorms were in sight and just as we were crossing the large grass area, the sprinklers came on. At first it fucking pissed me off, but then I realised the water was washing the cum off of me. So I stopped, making sure I got it all off me before I started running again. The cum washed off of the twins quickly, they hadn?t been as covered as me.

The three of us made it to my dorm and I quickly closed the door. I had my own room ever since I scared off my puny roommate so there was no else but me and the faggot twins. Wait.

?Get the fuck out? I ordered, opening the door again.

?What?? asked Kyle.

?I said get the fuck out you faggots!?

?Who you callin? faggots fagot?? said Kevin. ?As I recall you liked having our cocks in your ass?

?Shut up?

?Hear that Kyle? said Kevin with a laugh. ?The best he can come up with is shut up. What, you tired of throwing ?faggot? around? Don?t like being a fucking hypocrite do ya??

I slammed the door closed and charged at Kevin. I wanted to wipe that fucking smug smile form his face. I tackled into him, knocking him to the ground and we fought. I waited for Kyle to ump in and save his brother but he was just standing there, watching us wrestling. Then I felt my cock slap against Kevin?s leg and his hard member pulsed against my abs.

?Urgh!? I grunted in disgust and quickly got up.

They laughed at me. Laughed at my look of disgust I was giving them as they started stroking themselves. They got off on fighting. No wonder they were on the fucking wrestling team.

?Giving up so soon faggot?? asked Kevin, stroking his hard cock.

I couldn?t take this anymore. I stormed into the bathroom, slamming the door and locking it behind me. My room had an on suite bathroom, but it was only a john and a sink. I leant over the sink, feeling sick over what I?d done and what the fucking faggot twins were doing next-door. When I looked up at the mirror I did look a bit pale. My hair was a mess, sticking out at odd angles from running through the sprinklers. I ran a hand through it, trying to sort it out put something thick came away in my fingers.

I looked at my hand and saw a clump of cum that had escaped my shower in the sprinklers. I quickly turned the tap on and was about to wash it off when I remembered something.

When the twins had drank my cum, it had made them grow. Then they came in my ass but that didn?t make me grow. Maybe it had to be taken in the mouth to work.

I looked at the white stuff on my fingers and my stomach twisted. I had never tasted cum, not even my own when I jerked off and I got it in my face. My hand moved closer to my mouth but I chickened out at the last minute. This was fucking insane! I was not gonna lick cum off my fingers; I?m not a fucking faggot. I started to move to the tap again, but then I remembered what it felt like being big. Big and fucking powerful.

Before I could change my mind, I shoved my finger in my mouth and licked the cum off. I gagged, almost barfing but I kept it down and swallowed. I stuck my head under the tap and lapped up the water, drinking it down and trying to wash my mouth.

I stood up, looking at myself in the mirror. I still looked the same; buff, hot and normal. I hadn?t grown at all. So I?d had that cum for fucking nothing! I reached for the door, hating the word when I saw something weird.

My forearm was thickening, veins springing up like lightning. My biceps started inflating too, soon followed by my shoulders which began widening. I smiled, watching as the growth moved over the rest of my body. My chest started pushing out more, packing on more muscle. My 6 pack became more defined, growing into an 8 pack. My quads grew thicker, my legs getting longer as I grew taller. My pecs seemed to be growing more than the rest of my muscles, jutting out further and further in front of me. My cock pressed against the cold sink as it got thicker and my balls inflated, pushing my cock forward as well as getting pushed by my swelling thighs.

Far too soon my growth came to a halt, leaving me at 6? 8? and covered in large muscles. The most noticeable was my pecs, they were thick, powerful and stuck out more than usual. My nipples looked bigger too. I flexed my new pecs, making them dance and jiggle, feeling the power in them bulging against my skin.

I heard Kevin and Kyle laughing, probably still at my expense. My muscles bulged as my hands curled into fists and shook with frustration. I opened the door, turning sideways slightly to allow my broad shoulders through, but even then my pecs brushed against the doorframe. Immediately the twins stopped laughing and looked up at me.

Their mouths feel open at the sight of the god before them. I put my hands on my narrow waist, making my lats flare and giving me a V shape. I sneered down at them, almost able to smell the fear.

?What were you saying about giving up?? I asked Kevin, walking up to him and looking down.

Despite the fact I was probably turning him on, he was still scared. The fact that he was scared of me was awesome. I love it when others fear me. Fear is good. I can control people with fear.

?Now you two, how would you like to get huge?? I asked, stroking my chin and making my biceps bulge against my forearm. The reason I hadn?t thrown these two faggots out was because they could help me get more of the stuff the English guy and his faggots group had. That way I could get as big as I wanted. Then I could have some fun.

[COLOR=red]Justin[/COLOR]

I shuddered. Even though it was a warm night I hadn?t been able to stop shivering all day. Max kept asking if someone had walked over my grave which made no sense to me, just another one of his weird sayings. It had been a whole day since mine and Max?s little ?romp? as he called it in the supply closet before we found the changing rooms covered in cum. From the amount of cum and the tattered clothes on the floor, we guessed there were at least three guys out there walking around with the knowledge that there was a formula that could make people grow.

We?d warned the other members of the muscle club to not watch out for anyone asking them to clarify how they?d gotten bigger and to not show off to much. That was fine for Mike, Leo and Anthony, but Warren was a bit of a bad boy. Even though he was supposedly straight he enjoyed showing off his body to anyone who walked past him. Apparently he was going back to the UK soon, something about catching up with old friends.

I checked my watch and then looked at the apparatus in front of me. I was in the college labs, helping Max prepare the next dose of permanent stuff for me. After all, I?d wasted the other batch on Warren. It was currently separated into two bottles, one of them was a rosy pink and was ready while the other was a pale pink and needed to stay on the fire for a few more minutes. Max had gone to get some coffee, yes he has coffee! I was so disappointed when he said he hated tea, I thought all British people drank tea.

While we?re on the subject of British people and their food, what the hell is up with Marmite? Max loves spreading the stuff on his sandwiches but when I tasted it, I almost retched. When I asked him why he would put something that tasted like crap on his sandwiches, he turned to me and gently said ?This from the country who has spray on cheese?

I heard one of the doors open.

?Hey, I was just thinking about you? I said, not looking up as I turned down the Bunsen burner.

Max didn?t say anything. His footsteps seemed a bit heavy. I was sure I could actually feel the ground shaking beneath him. That happened a lot when Mike was around, but for some reason I knew it wasn?t Mike. Suddenly, I felt an unexplainable sense of dread in my stomach.

Slowly, as though afraid of what I might see, I turned round on my stool.

Walking towards me in a cock swagger was David. But? he was so much bigger. There didn?t seem to be much difference between him and Mike, I was sure Mike was still the biggest, but David wasn?t exactly far off. His clothes were struggling to hold his massive muscles in, especially those pecs. He?d already ripped the top of his shirt a little, letting the split lead down between his pecs. His biceps filled his sleeves and his neck looked thick.

?Hey Jake? he said, either purposely getting my name wrong or not actually knowing more than the fact it started with a J.

?David? I said with a nod, trying to stay calm.

?What you up to??

The fact that he was being so polite was more scary than the way he usually was. If he was trying to lull me into a false sense of security it was not going to work. I was ready to run like hell if need be. Granted, between me and the door was a massive wall of muscle that could probably snap me like a twig. I know I was bigger than I used to be, but I was still more toned than buff.

?Just working? I said, answering David?s question.

?Are you gonna ask how I got so big?? he asked with that arrogant smile before he stuck his tongue out between his teeth and flexed his bicep. ?Fucking massive ain?t it??

The sleeve actually tore a bit, unable to hold the full size of his bicep. David looked at it with a mock frown and sighed.

?Damn, that just keeps happening lately? he said, shrugging and causing another tear somewhere. ?There?s no point in getting new clothes ?cos I?m only gonna get bigger?

?Really??

David slammed his hand on the desk, making me jump.

?Really? he said, smiling as his nostrils flared. ?And you?re gonna help me?

He came closer, covering the distance in a few short strides. His pecs were in my face, completely filling my view.

?And how am I supposed to do that?? I asked, amazed that my voice stayed steady.

?Oh, I don?t know? he picked up the rosy pick bottle. ?I?m sure you?ll think of something?

At first I thought he was going to drink it, but instead he set it down.

?I?m not stupid? he said. ?I?ve done my research. I know that that faggot of an English teacher drank some red shit before he became the biggest guy around. Now I know I?ve grown quiet a bit, but he?s still bigger than me. Now I don?t like that. So here?s what you?re gonna do; make me some of the stuff and I?ll let you go?

As much as I wanted to say ?And what if I don?t?, I kept my mouth shut. But even that somehow pissed David off. He punched me, with enough force to knock me off the stool and send me crashing to the ground. My ears range and I felt my eyes prickle with tears. I wasn't crying though, not yet anyway.

David put his legs either side of my, looking down at me over his thick chest. Smiling. His legs were spread wide over my legs and I lifted my leg as quick as I could, aim for the bulge in his crotch. But with surprising speed for a guy his size, his big hand was around my ankle. He squeezed it and I heard something pop, I had to bite on my lip to keep from screaming. I was not going to give him the satisfaction. He lowered himself down, putting his face right into mine.

?I wouldn?t try that again? he said, his voice a low rumble.

I didn?t like him being so close. He opened his mouth to say something more, but instinct suddenly took over. I head butted him. I heard the sickening crack as my forehead struck his nose and I felt a warm spurt as blood flew from his nose. He roared, dropping my ankle and getting to his feet, grabbing his bloody nose. I took my chance and lurched to my feet, grabbing the rosy bottle and then limed to the door.

David was letting off a stream of curses as I slammed the door and clicked the lock into place. I knew it would only slow him down for about a second but every second counted.

I ran, well more like limped, down the corridor, waiting for the sound of David breaking out of the lab. When the sound splintering wood reached my ears and a loud roar rang out, I dove into the nearest room. I nudged the light off and crawled under the teacher?s desk, my heart racing.

I looked at the bottle in my hand and, just like in Jurassic Park, ripples were spreading out from the centre as something big thudded closer. I kept very still and waited for the shaking to stop, and then when the thuds stopped, I realised I was the one who was shaking.

After a few deep breathes, I crawled out of the table and out of the classroom. As soon as I?d checked the corridor, I ran as fast as my injured ankle would allow. The exit was in sight and I felt my heart leap and I hobbled faster.

Then the floor suddenly vanished from under my feet as something grabbed the back of my shirt. I flew through the air, crashing into the wall and falling into a heap on the floor. The bottle was still in my grasp, but darkness was creeping around the edges of my vision and I could taste blood in my mouth.

?Where the fuck do you think you?re going faggot!? I heard David boom, his voice sounded warped to my ears, fading in and out.

?Hey!?

Someone else was there. Someone familiar.

?Fuck off runt. Go back to the chess club?

?Justin!? Oh my God, what did you do to him??

?He tried to play with the big boys and failed?

?You bastard!?

I heard a scuffle, felt the ground shake and heard metal groaning as it was bent under a heavy weight. Then I heard glass break and something crack. The glass wasn;t from a window, the sound was too light. It had sounded like it was from something small like? glasses.

I opened my eyes, only just realising that they were closed. I saw Leo, panting on the floor at David?s feet. David looked wild; blood covering his face and his eyes almost glowing with animalistic anger. His foot swung back and connected with Leo?s stomach, making him wheeze and curl into himself. David spat on him before stepping over him to me.

I tried to get away but the slightest movement hurt and made shadows wash over my vision. He just smiled down at me, turning me over and taking the bottle.

?Thanks for this? he said, waving the bottle in my face.

He gave my cheeks a rough slap and got up. Then it all went dark.

So, things have taken a turn for the worse, hope this wasn't too dark and violent and creepy. The road ahead is a bumpy one

"I'm more afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion, than an army of lions led by a sheep"
Thanks
  #77   Add to redroger11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 29th, 2009, 10:11 AM

redroger11 is on a distinguished road
There have been stories here where the good guy still gets the shit beat out of him. But usually, in the end, the Evil F-er he's fighting is toast. Not that I'm trying to write this, because Greggrth is doing a bang-up job(Brit speak for good). Just trying to remind people a bit of Forest Gump wisdom. Evil is as Evil does. This David Excrement is willing to kill people for his "fun". He's also evil, because he's a hypocrite and knows it. Says he hates something, but will use it to get what he wants, even if it makes him the very thing he says he hates. Nobody wants to think of themselves as evil. So when they finally get around to summing up the logic they use to keep from realizing they are evil, they are either crazy or they're just EVIL.
But my hero, Greggrth, has made another two heros. Max and Justin are good, generous, loving and strong men. Maybe not strong in the lifting a house for fun kind of way. At least not when they aren't huge from the Red/Blue Juice. But strong in the "I'm gonna fight for the things I love" kind of strong. A kind of strong that comes from your entire being. Hey, I gotta stop that. This is a great story because a lot of the time the characters don't take themselves too seriously. That stuff I just wrote might go to their heads. As long as things keep turning, a turn for the worse can be overturned.
You're doing great. Keep Writing.

redroger11
Thanks
  #78   Add to dolphinbad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 29th, 2009, 12:09 PM
DolphinBAD

Wow!! Fuck hot, guy!. I never get tired of reading. Keep posting, please!
Thanks
  #79   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 29th, 2009, 12:46 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

much as i want to feel guilty for saying this, i hope we get to enjoy david chug the whole bottle and go totally powermad XD
meanwhile, great chapter david's almost tooooo...sadistic-mean for me to still find somehow hot, but i'm sure i'll learn to forgive ;D
~Ille

Things happen.
Thanks
  #80   Add to theseventhwave's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 29th, 2009, 01:56 PM

theseventhwave
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexiscriptor View Post
much as i want to feel guilty for saying this, i hope we get to enjoy david chug the whole bottle and go totally powermad
I totally agree! I love the David storyline, and hope it gets a chance to play out for a bit. I would love to see David play around with the twins - perhaps offering only one the chance to grow and making them wrestle to see who will get it. And then, in David-fashion, instead of giving the reward to the winning twin, he could give a drop to the losing twin and make them re-wrestle. Yum!

Greggrth - I love this story. Please keep going! And thanks for all of your hard work in writing this story.
Thanks