The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories > Muscle Growth Story Showcase
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Muscle Growth Story Showcase Recommended Muscle Growth Stories

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  #81   Add to MAZIVKAROLY's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 29th, 2009, 04:17 PM
MAZIVZEMBERE

MAZIVKAROLY is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via MSN to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via Yahoo to MAZIVKAROLY
Thanks for an inviting beginning....
  #82   Add to Ctopher's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 31st, 2009, 08:56 AM
The Dimensional Dreamer

Ctopher is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Ctopher Send a message via Yahoo to Ctopher Send a message via Skype™ to Ctopher
Wow it was a bit too bloody for MY taste but can't wait for the next chapter.
Thanks
  #83   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 3rd, 2009, 03:33 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Unprepared

Since the bottle David took was only part of the correct mixture, maybe he'll drink it and shrink! Oh, probably not, but it's a thought.
Mike
  #84   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 8th, 2009, 04:49 AM

Greggrth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Greggrth
Back again, here's a little light before the dark comes again. Hope you like and I'm eager to hear your views. BTW the first bit is a dream

“The Greek God of wine, mysteries and theatre. 8 letters, D something, something, N and ends in S. Any ideas?”

“Max” I mumbled, “you’re the one taking Greek mythology you should know”

“I like to include you mate”

I turned my head slightly, looking at the sexy Brit smiling down at me with a cross word in one hand. Flecks of light that leaked through the leaves above us moved across his massive body as a breeze danced above us. He was leaning against the trunk while I rested on his sun warmed pecs.

I’d made him bigger, probably about 6’ 8” or something and bulked him up a lot. I let my hand run over the bumps of his 8 pack to caress the bulge in his Speedos. There was a Union Jack distorted slightly as it hugged the thick, massive beast inside. I felt a rumble move up his chest to become a pleased moan in his throat.

“Easy now mate” he said, rubbing my tight little back with his big hand. “You don’t wanna get into that with the guys watching”

He nodded over my head and I turned towards the lake. It was crystal clear and the high sun above reflected off of it to shin in my eyes. I shaded my eyes and saw four big guys splashing about in it. Warren was in his back short, his hair curling slightly from the water and dripping down his ripped body. He jumped up, catching the ball, disrupting the water and showing of that thick bulge of his. He splashed into the water, disappearing briefly before jumping up and shaking his head, sending water everywhere. He threw the ball.

Mike caught it easily, hardly having to jump, just raising his thick hand. His big, hairy chest was drenched and his sandy blonde hair was plastered to his head. He smiled that heavenly smile at Warren and waved the ball at him. That godly body of his glistened in the sun, his tanned skin shining from the water. He was still the biggest, packing the largest bulge in his fire truck red Speedos. All that time playing volleyball had done wonders for his reaction time. He threw the ball.

Leo caught it, just barely. He hugged it to his chest and nearly fell over himself. His skin was pale compared to the others, almost milky white and looked like it would be cold to touch. But I knew he was warmer than he appeared. Holding the ball in one hand he adjusted the generous bulge in his dark blue Speedos, smiling sheepishly at Mike who winked at him. He threw the ball.

Anthony caught it; jumping out the water and making his massive balls bounce about in his sky blue shorts. He landed with a big slash that washed over his glasses, covering them in spots, but he didn’t care. He just laughed and threw the ball back to Warren.

I sighed, basking in a state of bliss. This was just… perfect. I nuzzled against Max’s pecs and he pulled me closer, kissing the top of my head as I closed my eyes, listening to the guys laugh and cheering and splashing as they played.

And then I heard a deep rumble.

I knew it wasn’t Max so I lifted my head and looked at the sky. Black clouds were rolling over it, and I could hear more rumbling coming from them. The temperature dropped and everything went darker, almost taking on a blue tinge. The guys stopped playing to look up at the sky too.

In the distance I saw David, wearing far too much clothing for a day that had been so warm a few seconds ago. He was taller and slightly bigger than Leo, but smaller than the rest of my muscle club, except for me of course. But as he drew closer and the sky darkened more, he started growing. Muscles bulged and rippled beneath his dark clothes, straining and ripping through them. He kept growing taller and taller, muscle piling atop muscle, his body widening to contain it all.

Lightning flashed across the sky and the heavens opened. Rain pelted us as the still growing David came closer. When he was before us, he was a whopping 12’ 6” and covered in muscles bigger than a man. He put his hands on his hips, spreading his lats making him look even wider.

Then he laughed. His laugh a deep booming, like thunder and I felt the ground shake. Max rose to his feet, pushing me behind him, protecting me. The guys ran for the edge of the lake and stood in front of me, all of them tensed, hands clenched into fists, ready to attack if David came any closer.

But still David laughed. He batted them all away with a single swipe of his massive hand. Max, Mike, Leo, Anthony and Warren vanished from sight and their cries echoed in my skull. The wind picked up, ripping the leaves from the tree above me and leaving it a dead carcass.

David looked way down at me, his face breaking into a smile that chilled me to the core. He started reaching for me, laughing when I tried to run. The tree was pulled from its roots like it was nothing but a daisy, raining dirt and bugs onto me as David held it over my head briefly before throwing it over his shoulder.

I tripped and feel to the ground, looking over my shoulder in panic as David raised his gigantic foot, ready to squash me beneath it. His foot came down and I close my eyes.

My eyes shot open, revealing not the barren waist land but a small room. The familiar smell of disinfectant tickled my nose and the itchy sheets on top of me made me realise I was in a hospital. I had something in my wrist, pumping a clear liquid from a hanging back into my blood stream. I was in one of those stupid hospital gowns as well.

I hate hospitals.

But what made it worlds better was the fact I wasn’t alone. There was a chair by my bed and in that chair was a familiar face. He was asleep, his chin resting on his well cut pecs which rose and fell with his gentle breathing. The chair didn’t look comfortable so Max must have been up for hours to even fall asleep in it. My hart warmed and I stroked his head, pushing his fringe back.

I didn’t wake him. He needed his rest. I sat in silence, listening to the sounds of the hospital. Did I mention I hate hospitals.

The door of my room opened and Warren came in. He had to duck slightly to get through the door he was so tall, but his tight body was still a few inches off of the door frame.

“Hey” he said quietly, the way people do when visiting someone in hospital because god forbid they talk normally and risk hurting their poor ears. “You’re up”

“Yeah” I crocked, surprising myself with how ruff my throat felt. It was like it was lined with sandpaper.

“And you let him sleep? He’s not gonna be happy about that”
Warren kicked Max lightly on the foot before I could object and Max jerked awake, panic chasing away his sleep.

“What? What happened?” he gasped, looking round the room until his eyes fell on me. He let out a sigh and started to move towards me before stopping. He opened and closed his hands, bit his lip and then finally put his hand on mine. He obviously wanted to do more but didn’t want to hurt me.

I rolled my eyes, leaned towards him and wrapped my arms round him and hugged with all my strength. Which wasn’t that much, surprisingly. I inhaled his scent, trying to get away from the sickly smell of hospital. He hugged my back but then pushed me back into bed.

“You should rest” he said.

Now I know I shouldn’t think this but… Max had bad breath. It’s awful I know, he’s being all kind and loving and supportive but… He must have been with me for a while.

Warren stuck his head out the door and announced that I was awake. Next thing I knew Mike and Anthony were squeezing through the door and the room suddenly felt very crowded. But it felt full of love too. My big, muscular knights in shining armour standing round to watch the prince in distress (I am not a damsel so there). But one of my knights was missing, the one that had faced the dragon (OK, I must have really hit my head, what’s with the medieval theme?)

I tried to ask where Leo was but I kept choking on the words. Suddenly four plastic cups were in my face, each with their own straw. The cups looked so tiny and flimsy in Mike’s, Anthony’s and Warren’s strong hands but it looked just right in Max’s. I chose his and took a few sips until my throat didn’t feel so ruff.

“Where’s Leo?” I finally asked.

They all lowered their heads.

“Oh my God. He’s not…” I couldn’t finish.

“No. He’s not dead” said Anthony.

“But he’s in bad shape” finished Warren.

I noticed Mike’s hands were shaking at his side.

“Is he gonna be OK?” I asked.

“He’ll be fine mate” said Max, stroking my head like I had done to his moments ago. “Don’t worry”

“It was David” I said, trying to sit up but then they all pushed me back down so there was no way I was going anywhere. “He’s huge. I don’t know how but he… He knows about the red formula and he got half of it”

“He got the other half too” said Max. “When I came back to the lab I saw those wrestling twins nicking it. I think they’re working together”

“Great. So now they have a bottle of the red stuff and they’re gonna get huge”

“Maybe not. There’s no honour among thieves. Maybe they’ll fight over it and ultimately end up spilling it or something”

“David would probably lick it off the floor. He was almost as big as you Mike”

“Then it’ll be a fair fight” he muttered, his fists still shaking.

“Mike” I said tentatively. “Don’t do anything hasty OK”

“We have to do something mate” said Max, patting my arm. “He hurt you and Leo. He’s not going to get away with it”

I grabbed his arm.

“Don’t you dare! Max, you’re as big as me, you wouldn’t stand a chance against David”

“Take it easy mate, calm down. We’re not going to confront them or anything, just… investigate”

“Who’s we?”

“Mike, Warren and me. We’re going to look for David as soon as we’ve checked you and Leo out and then you’re going to Anthony’s where he can keep an eye on the two of you”

“You’re getting rid of me?”

“No. No not getting rid of just… keeping you safe”

“And what about you? I want you to keep safe. Stay with me”

“I want to mate, I really do but… I have to see how bad this is. How big David is and then I can figure out what to do”

“And Mike and Warren can’t do that without you?”

“It’s OK Justin” said Mike. “Warren and I will look after him”

I argued. I begged to go with them, but when you’re faced with three muscle giants and Max, there’s not much you can do. Leo woke up soon after me and we were being carted to Anthony’s house. I gave Max a kiss and had a bit of trouble letting go of him. Anthony had to pick me up and sling me over his shoulder.

As Anthony drove my car, I looked out the back window until I couldn’t see Max any more. And I prayed. I prayed to whatever deity would listen and begged that he would be OK.

Thank for the comments so far, I hope it's still as good

"I'm more afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion, than an army of lions led by a sheep"

Last edited by Greggrth; April 8th, 2009 at 01:43 PM.
Thanks
  #85   Add to theseventhwave's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 8th, 2009, 05:05 AM

theseventhwave
[COLOR="Red"]Ooo - very exciting story development.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

;-)[/COLOR]
Thanks
  #86   Add to Maverick0095875's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 8th, 2009, 08:38 AM
lifeisahighway

Maverick0095875 is on a distinguished road
i like em big in 10 foot and up range
Thanks
  #87   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 8th, 2009, 11:41 AM

Rats!

Just when I thought or hoped things would get better, David outsizes them all. Here's hoping Max develops something for the gang to neutralize him quickly!!!
Mike
  #88   Add to Ctopher's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 8th, 2009, 07:43 PM
The Dimensional Dreamer

Send a message via AIM to Ctopher Send a message via Yahoo to Ctopher Send a message via Skype™ to Ctopher
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greggrth View Post
Back again, here's a little light before the dark comes again. Hope you like and I'm eager to hear your views. BTW the first bit is a dream
By dark I hope you DON'T involve death.
Thanks
  #89   Add to gogothen's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 8th, 2009, 08:21 PM

gogothen is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to gogothen
Dude
that was some good story telling
cant wait 2 find out more
Thanks
  #90   Add to dolphinbad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 10th, 2009, 03:31 PM
DolphinBAD

dolphinbad is on a distinguished road
The story is still very exciting, guy! I hope you write a thousand chapters, at least!
Thanks
  #91   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 27th, 2009, 07:32 AM

Sorry it's been so long again, I keep getting writers block and it SUCKS! any way, I hope this is still as good

[COLOR=red]David[/COLOR]

I looked at the little pink liquid in my big hand, smiling to myself. I was disappointed that the corridor was empty, I?d of loved to see what someone would of done if they saw my coming. The corridor wasn?t that wide so if someone wanted to get past, I?d have to let them.

I got to my dorm room and opened the door, turning myself slightly so I could actually fit in. The faggot twins were already there, thankfully wearing something instead of sitting naked on my bed. They had the other bottle.

?Give me the bottle? I said simply, kicking the door closed behind me.

?No? said Kevin, his voice quivering a little. ?You?ll just drink it all?

?So?? I said with a shrug of my massive shoulders, tearing more of my shirt. I was surprised it had stayed on so long, stupid strong material.

?Well it?s not fair? piped up Kyle. ?We helped you get the stuff, so we should at least get some?

?Oh you will get some? I said, really putting and emphasis on the word. ?But only as much as I say. Now give me the fucking bottle?

Kevin actually trembled when I lowered my voice and looked down at him, taking a deep breath to make myself look even bigger. He offered me the bottle and I snatched it from him.

?Good boy? I said, smiling to myself as my cock started to twitch. I was gonna be so fucking huge. I mixed the stuff together, the two liquids hanging together briefly before they darkened into a deep red.

I lifted the bottle and started to drink, chugging it down. Kevin said something and grabbed my arm, trying to pull the bottle away, but I hardly felt him! He just hung there from my bicep as I drank. I pulled the bottle away, and looked at Kevin on my arm. I smiled and flexed my bicep, actually lifting him a bit higher.

?You?d better hold on tight little fag? I laugh as I feel that warm energy coursing through me.

I started to bulk up again, getting bigger and bigger. Kevin dropped to the ground, his hand too small to cover my mammoth bicep. Kyle was just standing there, mouth open and cock hard in his jeans, leaning back as I grew taller. I felt powerful as my clothes started to tear. I didn?t have to flex at all, I was just out growing them. The shirt tore and fell away, the pieces fluttering down over my massive pecs. They were still disproportionably big, jutting out an insane amount in front of me, my abs completely blocked from my view. My cock was also lost from my vision, but I could feel the heavy thing getting heavier on my thighs and filling my jeans. The button popped off my jeans and may cock fell free, my balls heavy and forcing the fly open.

I grunted in pleasure, throwing my head back in bliss. My thighs split the jeans open, soon followed by the back as my ass cheeks proved too much. My shoes were painfully tight, and soon they burst open as my feet tore through them.

I felt the energy subside as my growth slowed. I looked down at my powerful, godly body covered in massive muscles and thick veins. Kevin was looking up at me, his face a comical look of sheer terror.

It felt good being this big.

I was about 7? 1? and all muscle. Well, not all muscle. I hefted the massive dong between my thighs, stroking it and cupping my huge balls. I moaned in pleasure, tearing my tight boxers off and feeling the rest of my body, running over its new massive bulges and curves. Kyle was jerking off, his jeans open and his puny little cock in his hands. I walked over to him in one stride and flexed my massive pecs in his face. He gasped and shuddered, his cock firing its little load onto his shirt and jeans.

?Well fagot? I said, patting him on the back with my massive hand and sending him to his knees. ?I?m glad you enjoyed the fucking show. You?ve given me an idea on who gets the rest of the formula?

I swung the little bottle in my hand, seeing the need and hunger in Kevin?s eyes when I looked over at him.

?You didn?t finish it?? he gasped.

?Nope. I need you two to be strong so we can take on those other faggots and steal more formula. I?m still not big enough. Now? who?s gonna get more of this stuff??

?Me!? cried Kevin, moving toward me and reaching for the bottle. I just laughed and held it over his head. ?Not so fast little fag. I haven?t decided yet. But I know how we can decide?

I nudged Kyle out of my way, the weakling still on the floor at my feet, and sat on the edge of the bed. It creaked and groaned under my weight and my balls hung low, almost touching the floor as they swung between my open thighs.

?The first one to make me cum get the biggest does? I said as my cock rose up, getting hard and thick. ?I?m so fucking horny right now?

Kevin pounced on my cock, wrapping his mouth round the top and licking and sucking. It felt good. I moaned in pleasure, my ass cheeks flexing against the mattress and my pecs rising and falling with my breath. I put my hand on the back of Kevin?s head, forcing him down to take more of my cock. He gagged and pushed himself off.

?What are you *cough* doing?!? he spat at me.

I managed to cool the raising anger enough to not knock his fucking head off, but I did grab him and pull him closer so I was right in his face.

?Don?t you fucking talk to me like that you little faggot. You?re supposed to be making me cum not complain about it?

I shoved him, sending him across the room into the wall. He wisely stayed on the floor as I picked up his twin and put him before my cock.

?Let?s see if you can do any better? I grumble, still really fucking pissed off but horny as hell.

Kyle started by licking my head, his hand moving down to fondle with my big balls. He took the head in his mouth which was deliciously warm and wet. I lifted my hand to force him to take more, but he started moving for me, taking more of my cock than his brother. Kevin looked shocked as his brother took half of my cock in his mouth, sucking away and pleasuring my cock. It felt so good it wasn?t long until I roared. I held his head in place, emptying my balls down his throat.

He struggled to handle it all, but he lasted longer than I thought he would have. When it was too much I let him pull back and instead fired my load over his t.

After my massive balls ran dry, I flopped back onto the bed? which broke and feel to the floor. But I hardly felt it; it would take a lot of force to get through this wall of muscle. My bed was way too small for me now, my legs hung over the end and my shoulders were too wide to fit on the bed.

?Well? I panted. ?You could show your brother a thing or two Kyle?

I sat up and pulled Kyle to his feet. I gave him the bottle.

?NO!? roared Kevin, lunging for his brother.

I laughed and stopped him with one hand.

?You had your chance? I laughed. ?It?s up to Kyle now. He can have as much or as little as he wants?

?Kyle? begged his brother.

But Kyle wasn?t listening, he hand the bottle in his hand, looking at the red liquid with a glassy look in his eye. He looked from me, to his brother and then back at the bottle.

And then he drank it.

He took a few mouthfuls, leaving just a little puddle at the bottom. I took the bottle form him and watched as he started to grow, inching higher and wider. His cock grew thicker and longer, still pocking out of his open fly, the base of the crotch of his pant getting pushed down by his growing balls. His ass filled out, thighs thickening and battling for space. His shirt tore open as his lats spread themselves wider and his pecs heaved in front of him. As his shirt fell away, a piece got caught on one of his hard nipples. His stomach was covered in tight abs, a 6 pack? no, an 8 pack! Rock hard and fucking defined. His growth came to a halt, leaving him at 6? 5?, not much next to me, but next to me anyone?d look small.

?Ha-ha? I laughed, patting him on the back and this time he stayed on his feet. ?Well look at you?

Kyle was speechless, looking over his new body, flexing his bicep and feeling it. I looked over to Kevin who looked pissed off, glaring at his big buff brother.

?Aww, don?t worry shorty? I chuckle. ?We haven?t forgotten you?

I gave him the bottle. He looked at the little amount and looked like he wanted to scream.

?Well? I said. ?If you don?t want it??

He drank it down in one. It hardly did anything! He grew like an inch or two and his muscles too, it was pitiful. I just had to laugh at him.

?SHUT UP!? he roared, jumping at me.

I just flexed my pecs and he bounced off, falling to the floor like a pathetic weakling. I lean over and look down at him.

?Nice try you fucking weakling. That?s your place now OK, on the ground at my feet. Remember that. Now Kyle? I said, turning to the bigger twin, ?get on your knees, this fuck pole needs a work out?

another dark little time, should have a lighter chapter next. I hope this was still as good as the others

"I'm more afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion, than an army of lions led by a sheep"
Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Greggrth For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (April 18th, 2013)
  #92   Add to redroger11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 27th, 2009, 02:59 PM

redroger11 is on a distinguished road
I have this idea with a squirt gun and a bottle of green liquid. It goes along with the idea I had in Londonboy's Cup of Tea story, where the short little fucker says 'Could you please stop hating me?" Just a squirt and he shrinks a foot. heh heh heh. then another squirt.

But seriously, this is excellent work. You mentioned writers block and I may be able to help you out. When I get my story ideas, I've already made up the characters and I just
let them interact. I know that sounds weird. But with the dialog back and forth I actually let them run a string of consciousness out from the one idea. Usually responses get more responses. And speaking of responses, Man, your story sure gets a lot of people going. Please Keep Writing.

redroger11
aka
dymondbolt
Thanks
  #93   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 27th, 2009, 03:29 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Honestly, I lost some interest in the story once you started changing perspectives and focusing on a villain. Maybe you could go back to focusing on the original characters?
Thanks
  #94   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 27th, 2009, 07:39 PM

Another perspective change due?

I'm looking forward to more action toward the good vanquishing those out of control.
Mike
  #95   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 27th, 2009, 09:01 PM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
fuck vanquishing the 'out of control' ;D
lovin the power-mad growth--tho ONLY 7ft?? jesus, greggers... ;D
~Ille

Things happen.
Thanks
  #96   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 28th, 2009, 07:37 AM

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! I've had a great creative breakthrough! Granted it was during class when i was supposed to be revising for exams, but anyway, here's the next bit. Hope you like it

[COLOR=red]Justin[/COLOR]

?Justin, you?re going to wear a hole in the floor if you don?t stop pacing?

I shot a frown at Leo sprawled out on Anthony?s couch, but my anger cooled when I saw him. He had a black eye, his new glasses resting crookedly on his nose and a scratch over his left brow. He had looked a hell of a lot worse when he left the hospital, but as time had gone by, he seemed to be getting better. I don?t know if it was an added bonus of the formula, boosting his healing time or something, but I was glad he was feeling OK.

?Come and sit down? said Anthony from his chair, waving to the little space on the couch at Leo?s feet. ?You should get some rest?

?So should you? I said, but sat down anyway. ?You?ve been up longer than me?

?But I have to look after you two?

?I?m fine? said Leo. ?I feel great! I want to go find David and have a go at round two?

?Leo? I said with a sigh, patting his leg. ?Take it easy. I don?t want you to go after David again, and I?m sure Mike would have a thing or two to say about it too?

Leo lowered his gaze and nodded. It was probably wrong of me to use Mike like that, but I didn?t want Leo getting hurt again. I didn?t want any of my muscle men getting hurt again. And I especially didn?t want to loose Max.

A sharp pang struck me; just the thought of something happening to Max turned my limbs to jelly and made knots in my stomach. I also felt a prickling in my eyes and before I could stop it, a tear escaped.

I wiped it away roughly. This was not the time to be breaking down and crying like a baby. I had to be strong.

?Justin?? asked Anthony, the sympathy in his voice bringing the tears back.

He pushed himself out of the chair and Leo pulled his feet up so Anthony could sit next to me. Anthony put his arm round me, pulling me into a hot hug. His skin was still so warm to the touch, it felt like a fire.

I took a deep breath, letting the tension slide off my body and fall into his warm embrace. I rested against his thick, hot chest, his biceps at my back. I felt him rocking me slightly, soothing me. I only shed a few tears before I regained control.

After I patted him on his thick forearm, Anthony let me go, but kept one arm on my shoulder. Leo was watching us, his knees up at his chest and a look of understanding on his face. He leant forward and wiped the tears from my face.

This was so surreal. Here I was with these two huge muscular guys, crying like a baby and they were comforting me. Even though they had grown all that muscle and had cocks to put other guys to shame, they were still the sweet people they always had been. Now that I thought about it, the three of us were very similar. We were all used to being the quiet little guys who sat at the back of class and kept to themselves. But we had changed. Leo was more confident, as was Anthony, the both of them now able to speak out their minds with little hesitancy. I guess I was more confident in some ways. But even though they were confident, they weren?t cocky. True, Leo would flex for other guys and Anthony walked around topless on the beach, but they weren?t jerks about it. Not like David.

David. That arrogant bastard. He abused his power, using his muscles to intimidate and get what he wanted. He was scum. He may be bigger than Anthony and Leo, but there is no way anyone could say he was better.

?You OK little buddy?? asked Anthony. ?Did you want a drink or something to eat??

?No thanks? I said, my voice cracking. He was just so sweet, worrying over me just because of a few tears. ?I?m OK?

?If you?re sure? he said, bringing me into a one armed hug and ruffling my hair gently.

Leo smiled and leant back onto the couch. Already his eye looked better; the scar looking like it had healed over. It must have been the formula, no normal person could heal that fast. I suppose that was a good thing, if this thing with David didn?t go too well?

?Let?s watch TV? I said, eager to take my head out of that dark place. ?Anything?s fine?

?OK little buddy, anything you??

?Anthony??

?Oh I?m sorry guys?

?What??

He nodded down. I looked at his eyes and followed his line of sight and saw his crotch. Those balls of his were easily visible, as always, but they were getting bigger. I could see his cock getting thicker and heavier, filling his shorts nicely.

?I?d better go sort this out? he said, colour flushing his cheeks.

?Sort what out?? asked Leo, sitting forward to see what we were looking at. His eyes widened when he saw the growing bulge in Anthony?s shorts. ?Whoa. Need any help sorting that out??

?Leo? I said with a sigh. ?You can sort it out on your own if you want Anthony, but we can help you if you want?

It surprised me how easily the words came out. Your friend?s junk is getting bigger, what else are you supposed to do but help him with it? Leo started taking his shirt off, dropping it on the floor and groping at Anthony?s pecs through his shirt. I pulled Anthony?s shorts down, cupping his heavy bulge and lifting it out. Anthony moaned and shuddered as Leo started kissing his neck and I stroked his crotch.

?Thanks guys? he moaned, lifting his big bubble butt off the chair and forcing his shorts down. I took the opportunity to take off his boxers too, leaving him half naked with a set of inflating balls and growing cock between his titanic legs for the world to see.

I wrapped my hand round it, my fingers touching briefly before the thickening shaft pushed them apart. I stroked it and started kissing and licking the head. Leo pulled on the neck of Anthony?s shirt, working his way down to kiss the top of Anthony?s pecs. Panting, Anthony pulled his shirt off, breaking Leo?s body kissing briefly before Anthony took Leo?s head and put him back onto his pecs.

I took as much of Anthony?s growing cock as I could, sucking and licking the beast while my hands fondle with his massive, heavy, cum churning balls. Anthony?s eyes were rolling and he kept grinding his ass against the cushions of the couch, his thighs flexing as he stretched his legs out.
Soon I couldn?t keep my mouth round that big cock and I had to settle with jerking it with two hands. By then it was about level with his pecs, throbbing in the air and his balls equally big. They rolled off the edge of the couch, they were so big there wasn?t enough room for them, and the two cum filled sacks hung there, begging for a release.

Anthony was groping Leo?s crotch, fumbling with his big hands in an attempt to free Leo?s cock from his jeans. Keeping up with his worshiping, Leo undid his jeans, his shaft rock hard and pointing out with his boxers clinging to it. Anthony wrapped his hand round it and started jerking it, earning grunts of pleasure from Leo as he sucked on Anthony?s nipples.

?J-Justin? stuttered Anthony, pushing his head back against the back of the couch, his thighs bulging insanely as he pushed his feet into the ground. ?I?m gonna c-cum. It?s the big one so d-don?t drink it?

I started jerking his cock faster, trying to force it down so it didn?t spatter across the walls too much, but it was so big and hard! I saw his balls bulge bigger briefly before they clenched against his ass cheeks. Then with a shuddering bellow, his cock jerked, almost pulling me over as it erupted, firing massive load after load. Leo gasped and a wet patch appeared on his boxers as he came too.

With each shot, Anthony?s balls and cock shrank smaller and smaller until they were back to his new normal size. He sighed heavily and pleased, his body sliding down the couch until he was close to falling off. Leo fell on top of him, panting on those thick pecs which he still kissed and nuzzled.

?Wow? panted Anthony. ?I can?t usually cum that soon?

?Sorry? I said.

The look Anthony gave me stopped me cold.

?Don?t ever apologies for that Justin? he said, pulling me in for a hug and a kiss on the head. ?You were amazing?

?Hey? said Leo, slapping Anthony?s pecs playfully.

?You too? Anthony chuckled, hugging Leo with his other arm. You could always count on Anthony for a hug.

We all looked at the large puddle of cum on the floor.

?I?ll go get some towels? said Anthony.

Leo and I rolled off of him and let him get to his feet.

?I?ll get a rag or something? said Leo, getting up and zipping his fly as he did.

There was a lot of cum on the carpet, probably getting sucked up as I just sat there and watched. I dropped onto the floor, my cock rock hard and sensitive in my boxers, and looked for something to mop it up with. There were Anthony?s shorts and shirt as well as Leo?s but I couldn?t use that. I looked around some more and saw something under the couch.

It was a little bottle, like from food colouring or something. I pulled it out and looked at it. I remembered Anthony baking something and we got into a bit of a food fight. This must have rolled out at some point.

About an hour later, the three of us were on the couch again, Anthony in his boxers and he and Leo still topless. The door open and I almost fell on my face in my haste to see who it was.

?We?re back? called Mike, his voice grim.

?Is everyone OK?? I asked, already half way to the front door.

I took a sigh of relief when I saw Warren with his Max, Mike squeezing through the doorway behind them. They were all OK. But they looked?

?What happened?? asked Leo at my side.

?David got the formula? said Warren.

?And?? I pressed. ?How big is he??

?As near as we can tell,? started Mike, ?about 7? tall and well over 400 lbs?

?What!? cried Leo, shocked that the guy he once thought of as the biggest was now in second place.

?He?s got those wrestling twins too? continued Warren. ?One of them?s about 6? 4? or something but his twin?s more like Justin?s size?

Max was still quiet. I walked to him, putting my hand on his face and kissing him lightly. His eyes were unfocused, like he was deep in thought.

?What is it?? I asked.

?I think I have a plan? he said, looking at me and actually seeing me this time. His eyes were wide and had a certain shine to them. ?Mate? you know when I said that the red stuff was permanent??

?There?s an antidote??

?Sort of. The reason I didn?t use it on Leo when he grew or Mike or Anthony or even Warren is because? I was saving it for you mate?

?Me? Why??

?In case I made a mistake and made you too big. I wanted to have it as a safety net?

?But why didn?t you just make more??

?It takes about 2 moths to make and the ingredients aren?t exactly stuff you find at the supermarket?

?OK. So we use it on David and everything goes back to normal. No problem?

?It won?t be that easy mate? he said, putting his hand on my cheek and stroking me gently, looking deeply into my eyes. ?I doubt David?s gonna sit down and take his medicine nicely. We?re gonna need to fight him?

?What do you mean we?? I said.

But he ignored me, he turned to the others, who had been listening to us anyway and raised his voce.

?There?s a little shack on the outskirts of the city? he said. ?We need to go there and get the antidote. Once we have it, we?re going to meet David head on. I know he's bigger than us right now, it'll be like an army of mice against an elephant. But remeber, even the elephants go down. There's more of us and we can work together. I doubt the twins will side with David if the road gets too rough?

Warren, Mike and Leo nodded, Anthony soon after.

Max gave them more accurate directions and the four of them ran off into the night, Anthony?s bubble butt glowing in the faint moon light again. Max and I were going to take the car, even though any of the guys could have easily given us a lift on their shoulder if need be. But I was glad for this time alone with him.

?You kept saying we? I said. ?You can?t fight David?

He stayed silent, watching the dirt road ahead of us.

?Max? I begged. ?You can?t fight him. He?s huge!?

?Justin? he said quietly. ?This is my mistake. I can?t let the others fix it for me, not on their own?

?But how can you help??

?I have a plan?

?Then include me in it?

?No mate?

?What do you mean no??

?I mean you?re not going anywhere near David?

?If you are then yes I am!?

Max?s cell phone rang. Before it could rig for a third time, Max had it to his ear.

?Is everything OK?? he said immediately.

After a beat he swore quietly and turned the car sharply.

?I?m on my way? he said, the car coming to a halt next to a thick bush with a big tree twisting overhead.

?What?s happened?? I demanded. ?Is ev--?

Max?s lips were on mine, kissing me with such urgency and need, I couldn?t help but loose myself in it. But just as suddenly as the kiss had started, Max?s lips were gone. I blinked in confusion as a cold draft washed over my face briefly before it stopped and the car rocked. It wasn?t until I heard the doors lock that I realised Max was outside the car.

?Max?? I said, shuffling forward to the driver?s side door and pulling. I knew it was locked but I didn?t quiet believe it. ?What are you doing??

?I can?t loose you? he said, his voice muffled by the glass.

I pulled on the door harder. The locking mechanism refusing to work.

?I?m sorry love? he said. He kissed the window in the place my lips were and put his hand against the galss.

And then he turned away.

?Don?t you dare!? I yelled, slapping my hand against the window. ?Don?t you FUCKING DARE! Max let me out of here right now! Max! MAX!?

Thanks
  #97   Add to redroger11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 28th, 2009, 10:48 AM

Brilliant. As some evil creature once asked "What's he got in his pocket?" Heh heh heh.
So Cool, Man.

redroger11
Thanks
  #98   Add to theseventhwave's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 28th, 2009, 01:42 PM

theseventhwave
[COLOR="Red"]AWESOME!

I totally loved the part where Kyle grows! That was HOT![/COLOR]

Thanks
  #99   Add to dolphinbad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 3rd, 2009, 02:51 PM
DolphinBAD

I hope that David fuck! Well he could swallow a drink to make it very thin, or a drink which turns it into a shapeless mass of muscle.
As always, a great story, thanks for sharing it with us!
Thanks
  #100   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 20th, 2009, 11:30 AM

Erm... hey. Sorry I haven't written anyhting in... well about a month. But exams are over now, so I should be back very soon with another chapter.

Again, sorry for the delay... and I suppose the raising your hopes up when you see I've added to the thread only to apologies. So, I;m sorry... again

Thanks
  #101   Add to redroger11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 21st, 2009, 01:06 AM

Hey, it's the thought that counts. Now we know your crafting up another great chapter to your story. Keep Writing. We'll definitely read it.

redroger11
Thanks
  #102   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 22nd, 2009, 02:12 PM

As promised, here's a new chapter, enjoy

I kicked the door again. And then again. But the fucking widow refused to break. I was so angry. Why did I have to be so weak?! I looked at myself, seeing the little lumps of muscle on my body, bigger than I used to be but still I was a weakling. I was so much of a weakling, the guy I loved didn?t believe in me.

?Max? I whimpered.

Part of me was touched that he?d want to protect me. But most of me was so fucking pissed off with him for leaving me behind. He must have known I?d want to be with him, even if we were gonna be fighting the giant David and his wrestling twins. Maybe he thought I?d be too much of a distraction for him. What if he was too busy worrying about me getting hurt that he?d get hurt himself? Maybe he was right to leave me?

No. He really wasn?t.

I kicked the window again, and again, and still it bested me. I tried simply unlocking the door, but it didn?t work. Warren must have done something since he last fixed my car, because it used to work fine. I could just imagine Max doing something like that, planning ahead, thinking of ways to keep me safe even if I wanted to be with him. Damn British bastard.

I forcefully rubbed the tears from my eyes before they had a chance to fall. This was not the time to be crying. I had to think of a way to get out of here and help Max and the others. I felt a pang of depression just thinking about them. Anthony wasn?t a fighter; he was just a sweet guy, as was Leo. Neither of them would do much good against David. And Mike, although the biggest of us, was a kind soul. I didn?t know much about Warren, but it was obvious he was tough. That being said, I still didn?t want him fighting the evil muscle club.

And then finally Max. He hadn?t even had any formula, well, none of the red stuff, so how on Earth could he fight David or the twins. What was he thinking? I knew of course, he felt responsible for all of this. After all, it was his formula that had caused it all. But it had been me that let it get out. All of this was my fault.

I shoved my hand into my pocket and pulled out a little bottle. It was a bottle of food colouring, but the liquid inside wasn?t a dye. It was white, and surprisingly still wet. I?d have thought it would have dried out before long.

I can?t explain what had possessed me to do so, but when I saw the bottle and a clump of Anthony?s cum on the floor, it seemed like the best thing to do. Turning the bottle of seed in my hand, I thought about what Max had said, how drinking the cum produced by the blue formula would cause growth. He also said that Anthony?s cum after his balls had grown was just the same. I unscrewed the lid and lifted it to my lips.

But I stopped. Max also had said that the effects of the cum was random. I could drink the cum and I would grow bigger, but I could grow super huge, or grow in such a small amount that it would hardly be noticeable. Knowing my luck it would probably be the latter.

Or it could be the former. What if I did grow really huge? So huge that I couldn?t live a normal life? The bottle fell away from my lips. Should I really do this?

I thought about Max, Leo, Anthony, Mike and Warren. I had ruined their lives, even if they didn?t think so, it was true. So, shouldn?t I do all I could to help them?

The answer was obvious. The bottle was at my lips, the cum slipping down my throat before I could change my mind. I swallowed, and kept swallowing until I had gotten all I could from the bottle. I dropped it, bracing myself for the life changing metamorphosis I was about to under go.

But? nothing happened.

I gave a wild roar of frustration, slamming my fist into the car wheel, beeping the horn. Of course! The one time I really needed to grow, I had to have a dud. It must be something about me; maybe I?m just not supposed to get big. My family are all skinny and brainy, maybe I?m destined to be just like them.

Well, if I can?t use my brawn to get out I?ll have to make do with brains. I climbed into the back seat, seeing if there was a way for me to get into the trunk. Maybe once in there I could pop the door open and get out that way. I pulled down the arm rest thing as well as the back to it. Once they were both down I could see into the trunk. Now, I know I said I was skinny, but I wasn?t that skinny. I was able to slip my arm in, and I searched around. Perhaps Warren had left one of his tools in there, something heavy and metal I could break the?

I felt my skin flush. It felt like there was a small fire rolling out under my skin, warming my muscles like I?d just been working out. But it was more than that. I could feel my blood pumping faster, my heart going a mile a minute. I quickly pulled my arm back and looked at it. I could see my veins rising up with my increasing pulse. Was this the cum working through me? Was I gonna grow?

My pulse slowed, and my veins became less visible. But my muscles were still warm. I let out a gasp as I felt the most intense heat ever in my crotch. The gasp became a moan of pleasure and I put my head back, arching my back as I did.

?Fuck me? I gasped.

I let my legs spread wider, one foot going under each of the two front seats. My crotch was burning pleasantly. I put my hand to it, stroking the soft member. I could feel my pulse making it throb. My hand curved round the bulge, cupping it and stroking it more vigorously. I completely forgot about everything; about Max and David and the others. All I could think about was my cock.

My cock began to twitch, throbbing more as I began to get hard. But something was wrong. My cock wasn?t just getting hard, it was swelling. My cock was growing as it got harder. A smile played across my faces as I felt the heat spread from my crotch.

I looked down at my jeans, actually seeing my crotch growing like there was a balloon in there. I could also see my thighs thickening; see them moving across the seat. My knees pressed into the back of the chairs as my legs grew longer, my jeans riding up my legs as my calves ballooned as well.

I rubbed at my crotch again, smiling when I saw my hand was growing too, trying to catch up with the big bulge in my jeans. I could see my balls inflating, and my cock, still soft by the way, thickening and growing. My eyes travelled up my arm, and I could see it thickening, my forearms and biceps inflating bigger. The biceps were becoming more rounded, a vein throbbing over one of them. I flexed it, watching it bulge against my sleeve, smiling to myself. It was still growing, getting bigger and bigger. I lifted my arms, flexing them both again and again, letting them bulge against my sleeves which felt tighter and tighter. I flexed harder, the sleeve cutting into my bicep until there was a pop.

A laugh escaped from me as my sleeve tore. My bicep rose higher, widening the tear as I did. I looked at my big, wide, round shoulders, they had grown too. But what I liked most was the thick shelves of muscle on my chest, pulling on my shirt tightly from their sheer size. My nipples were growing too; they were thick and hard, poking out against my ever tightening t shirt. I took a deep breath, hearing a few more seems popping before I flexed them. The t shirt dug into me briefly before my muscles simply tore there way out, splitting my shirt down the middle, letting my pecs break free and jiggle slightly. Once they were out I pulled off the remains and flexed my pecs a bit more, trying to get them to dance but lacking the control. They were big and meaty, and I couldn?t stop rubbing them with my big, growing hands, flicking my nipples and feeling them fill my hands.

My jeans were feeling really tight now, and they looked it too. The dark denim clung to my body, leaving very little to the imagination. I could see every groove between my mighty leg muscles, and I could easily see my bulging balls and throbbing shaft. My knees were pressing more and more into the chairs in front as I continued to grow taller, and my feet were getting pinched. I tried to wriggle my toes but my shoes were to full. I let out a grunt, which was followed by a pop and a tear. The inseam of my jeans had split, starting ay my knee and moving up my leg to my crotch. My thighs bulged out of the split, forcing it wider with their size.

I wiggled my toes again, now able to as my feet had turned my shoes to shreds. I was still in socks, but they were very tight now. As were my boxers. I fiddled with my jeans button, but my fingers were too big to get a good enough grip on the stupid little button. I shrug, taking hold of the waist band in my hands and then pulling. My muscles bulge, veins springing up as I use my mighty strength to tear and split the denim.

When my big man meat is free, I let out a deep sigh, watching the big bulge sag onto the chair, feeling hot against my big, bare thighs. My boxers were close to bursting, the buttons at the front only just able to keep my cock and balls inside. I smile, looking down at the massive piece of meat, unable to believe that it was mine. I tensed my cock, watching it twitch against my boxers until the buttons surrenders. They flew off, striking the front window, letting my cock jump free.

I took the big shaft in my hand, feeling its weight and thickness. It was still warm and somehow still soft. I was amazed I was rock hard by know at the sight of all this muscle. I rubbed at the big meaty shaft, cupping my balls. And then my head hit the roof of the car.

?Ow? I said, even though it didn?t really hurt. I try and shuffle down, but my legs are already squashed against the front chairs. My pleasure and arousal at growing is soon replaced by fear. I was still growing.

?Shit? I cursed, shuffling enough to make the car rock. ?Stop! Stop!? I cried but it was no use.

My head pressed harder and harder into the roof, my pecs bulging against my chin and pushing against me more. I tried to move my arms, but they bashed against the windows. I heard something snap and I saw the front seats had snapped in half, my legs having pushed them too much. I can hear the car groaning as my continually increasing bulk fills every space.

Soon I can hardly move without something breaking under my muscles. My cock reaches into the front, and the seats have been ripped off the floor by my feet. I start to feel really cramped? and I still hadn?t stopped growing.

The groaning of metal gets louder and I realised I couldn?t stay in here forever.

?I?m sorry car? I said.

I start flexing my muscles, pushing my feet down and my arms out. There was an ear splitting sound of tearing metal as I force my feet through the floor of the car with a thud, actually lifting myself and the car off the ground briefly before dropping back down, my head sticking the ceiling enough to make a dent. I grumbled, flexing again and pushing against my car. Soon more metal tears and bends against my might. I lift my arms, the glass in the windows shattering and the doors flying off. I push against the roof with my head and back, forcing it to tear and open. With a grunt, I stand up, opening the roof of the car more as I do.

After a brief sense of vertigo, I look down at the mangled remains of my car. Carefully, I step out of the wreck, causing a bit more damage as I do. I feel a pang of loss for my car. I?d bout it with my own money and it had survived having its doors ripped off, but looking at the torn mess of metal at my big feet, not even Warren could fix it now.

After one last look at my poor car, I tried to figure out how big I was. If I had to guess I would say I was about 7? 9? tall and I couldn?t even begin to think how heavy I was. I hoped I was bigger than?

Like a fist in the stomach, it all came rushing back.

?Max? I said.

He was in trouble, my entire muscle club was. I looked down at my big muscles, glistening in the faint moon light, flexing my biceps at my side. I was strong now, I could help. I looked out in front of me, thinking where the cabin was and started running, the trees shaking every time my foot struck the ground. My thick cock slapped against my thighs as well, as did my balls, but I couldn?t pay them much attention, I had more important things to worry about.

Hope you all liked it, let me know

Thanks
  #103   Add to Ctopher's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 22nd, 2009, 02:32 PM
The Dimensional Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greggrth View Post
Hope you all liked it, let me know
Ohhhhh I like!!! All 18 wonderful chapters.

Last edited by Ctopher; May 22nd, 2009 at 02:57 PM.
Thanks
  #104   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 22nd, 2009, 04:17 PM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
awesome story dude!!!!!!

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/
Thanks
  #105   Add to nvb2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 22nd, 2009, 04:49 PM

nvb2 is on a distinguished road
I think I read the first part initially, then failed to realize that you were adding parts to the same thread. I just caught up on it and I've loved it all. So, since you added another part, to me, it's like there was no hiatus. Thanks very much for sharing, Greggrth. Looking forward to more.
Thanks
  #106   Add to redroger11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 22nd, 2009, 06:12 PM

It's wonderful. True hero stuff. And Hot muscle growth on top of it. Excellent.
Keep Writing.

redroger11
Thanks
  #107   Add to Ctopher's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 22nd, 2009, 08:03 PM
The Dimensional Dreamer

length

This story is great!! I made a copy on my computer so I can read it continuously and it take up over 100 pages with 12 point font!(THIS IS NOT A COMPLAINT)
Thanks
  #108   Add to anglekindle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 22nd, 2009, 09:58 PM
Way Too Tall

anglekindle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to anglekindle Send a message via Yahoo to anglekindle Send a message via Skype™ to anglekindle
How soon can you churn out another chapter?
  #109   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 23rd, 2009, 02:38 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Good chapter. :3
Thanks
  #110   Add to dolphinbad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 25th, 2009, 01:17 PM
DolphinBAD

Freakin hot! Wow .. My cock was hard. It is amazing how you describe the events.

I was thinking: What if the super growth of Justin had some side effects. He could become a dominant male, like the David, with a frantic thirst for more muscles. It could start with him dominating the David and the twins. Then he wants to be worshiped as a god, for Max and his friends. Max then prepare a new drink to cure his friend.

Just an idea. Keep up the good work!
Thanks
  #111   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 26th, 2009, 11:21 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
pfft....you always stop them too short ;D

very hot man, can't wait for the face-off :P
~Ille

PS - i somehow doubt that's gonna happen, dolphinbad; my understanding from greggers was that he's building up to the finale, not another story arc. moreover, considering justin's first thoughts before drinking the stuff included 'what if i grow to huge to live an ordinary life?' and his first thoughts were "SHIT--my friends are in trouble!" and not "SHIT--i wanna get huger!"...doesn't seem like an ultra-alpha powertrip is in keeping with Justin's character too much :\ Now, mind you, i hounded greggers to develop david's parts further precisely because i sooo love powertripping alphamales ;D
PPS - and, see, Greg: I told you it was unkind to post all the chapters in the same thread, you homo :P

Things happen.
Thanks
  #112   Add to dolphinbad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 26th, 2009, 02:05 PM
DolphinBAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexiscriptor View Post
pfft....you always stop them too short ;D

very hot man, can't wait for the face-off :P
~Ille

PS - i somehow doubt that's gonna happen, dolphinbad; my understanding from greggers was that he's building up to the finale, not another story arc. moreover, considering justin's first thoughts before drinking the stuff included 'what if i grow to huge to live an ordinary life?' and his first thoughts were "SHIT--my friends are in trouble!" and not "SHIT--i wanna get huger!"...doesn't seem like an ultra-alpha powertrip is in keeping with Justin's character too much : Now, mind you, i hounded greggers to develop david's parts further precisely because i sooo love powertripping alphamales ;D
PPS - and, see, Greg: I told you it was unkind to post all the chapters in the same thread, you homo :P
I also think that Gregg is preparing something more heroic to Justin, something more in line with your romantic personality. But, if it uses the suggestion, in Justin or another character, don't lie, I would love it! I remembered the guy who lives here near my home. He was skinny, shy, the nerd of the school, was always the reason for jokes. Today he is huge, has a tattoo on the arm, goes shirtless in the street smoking his cigarette feeling himself the owner of the neighborhood. Wow .. he's very hot! I don't know what excites me more, if is the physical transformation or a new personality.
Thanks
  #113   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 28th, 2009, 09:06 PM

Great!

Just caught up on reading and thoroughly enjoyed your latest "chapter." I love an adventure with an exciting plot!
Mike
  #114   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 9th, 2009, 12:23 PM

Sorry it's been so long again. Well, here it is, the final chapter to Drink. You can see why most of my stories don't have an ending, i suck at them

[COLOR=red]Max[/COLOR]

I could still hear him calling. Even though I was a good few miles away form the car, I could still hear him yelling my name, his voice echoing in my head. Part of me wanted to run back to him and just be with him, but I had to protect him. This was all my fault.

Ever since I found out I was sharing my room with Justin, I?d been battling with the idea of letting him try my formula. I?m not sure what it was that finally made me decide, maybe it was when I was at that Halloween party, surrounded by all the hot guys in the college in various costumes showing off their buff bodies and? all I could think about was, I wish Justin was here.

You?d have thought I?d learned that my formula was wrong. I?d used it on David, my best friend in high school, and it had been a huge mistake. He changed into the arrogant asshole he is today, only now, he?s fucking insane and just as big.

I heard the battle before I saw it. Fists on hard, muscular flesh and grunts of pain. There was also a maniacal laughter echoing in the night. I knew it was David, only he would be enjoying other?s pain so much.

I pushed a low branch out of my way and I stopped at the sight before me. My cabin had a huge hole on one side where the door used to be, splinters of wood littered the grass. The clearing was not so clear now, filled with 7 muscular guys. Mike and Warren were battling against the huge form that was David, and he was just laughing at their attempts. Mike looked short next to David, and Warren looked almost child like. Mike and David were locked together, everyone of Mike?s muscles bulging, veins raised like lightning bolts and his body shaking with exertion as he tried to over power the larger guy. Warren was darting around them both, kicking and punching David, but the titan seemed oblivious.

?That the best you got teach?? he jeered, twisting Mike?s arm and then jabbing his elbow into the teachers face.

One of the wrestling twins was fighting Leo. Leo was doing well considering the twin was larger. And then there was Anthony fighting the other, smaller twin, but the smaller one was doing better.

I sized him up; he was only slightly taller and bigger than me, the only one who could be in my league. I ran at him, tackling him to the ground.

?Go help Leo!? I yelled to Anthony, who looked startled by my sudden appearance, but he did as I asked.

The twin?s elbow shot into my stomach and I quickly rolled off of him. I was on my feet first, and I swung a kick at him. It caught his shoulder, but he rolled with it and got to his feet. He slouched into a wrestler?s crouch, his arms out in front of him and moving in a circle, light on his feet. I stayed standing, my hands curled into fists, keeping at a constant distance from him. His hand shot out to grab my leg, but I hopped back. I grabbed his wrist, twisted it and flipped him over.

I jumped onto him, but he?d been expecting that. His legs came up form behind me and his thighs bulged against me. Stupid wrestler. I slipped my arm free before it got caught and gave him an uppercut. His legs released me enough to escape, but then his arms too their place. He gave me a bear hug, trying to squeeze the air from my lungs.

?MAX!? someone roared, and I knew it was Justin. I should have known he?d find a way out of the car.

The twin holding me looked over my shoulder, his eyes went wide. I nutted him, his eyes lost focus and he released me as he slumped onto the floor. I rubbed at my forehead, making sure he was really down.

?Max you OK?? asked Justin.

?Yeah, I?m f? fuck!?

Now I knew why the twin had looked so shocked. At first I thought David had snuck up on me when I saw the mass of muscle standing before me, but then I saw Justin?s concerned face looking down at me. Way down at me. He fell to his knees, his dick slapping heavily on his thighs, and one of his hands went to my back as his head lunged at me. He kissed me with such intensity, pressing me into him with his huge hand at my back. I grabbed his face, kissing those huge lips back.

And then he stopped kissing me, pulled back and flicked my arm. Now, he may have flicked me with a finger, but it felt more like a normal guy had punched me.

?Ow? I whined, rubbing my arm. ?What was that for??

?Locking me in the car? he said, smiling at me and giving me another kiss.

And then a cry of pain broke us apart. Justin looked over my head, his face serious and then angry.

?Stay here? he said, his voice lower and more authoritive than I?d ever heard it. He pushed me down and charged at David.

David laughed loud; Warren pinned to the ground under his foot and Mike was clutching at his arm. None of them had seen Justin?s arrival, and they didn?t see him until he crashed into David, sending them both to the ground. There was a mighty bang, and I felt the earth move beneath me. David roared in anger, but it was cut short when Justin punched him once, and then again. Before he could get a third in, David grabbed Justin?s throat and threw him off of him.

Justin wobbled on his feet, but before he could regain his balance, David charged him, sending them both through a wall of the cabin. I heard crashes and bangs, the whole building shaking.

?JUSTIN!? I yelled, running to the cabin when I heard him scream.

?Max don?t!?

Warren grabbed me and held me back as the cabin groaned and shuddered. A settee burst through one of the walls and soared into the trees. After another loud bang, the cabin collapsed. There was a horrid scream of pain and anguish, echoing with raw pain. At first, I didn?t know where the sound was coming from, and then, I realised, it was me.

?Max, it?s OK Max? Warren said. ?It?s OK?

?How the bloody FUCKING hell is it OK you fucking twat! Now let me go or I swear to God you will never have children?

He released me and I ran at the rubble. I grabbed at the shards of wood and pulled at them, throwing the ones I could and struggling with the others. I cut my hand a few times on nails and received several splinters, but I wouldn?t stop.

?Justin!? I called. ?Come on Justin answer me. You were huge; having a house fall on you is nothing, you hear me? NOTHING! Now get up, come on get up?

Some of the rubble moved. Without thinking, I moved towards it, calling Justin all the way. But then I saw a head of black blue hair. It was David. I grabbed the largest plank of wood I could lift and swung it down on his head. It shattered and David grunted.

?You fucking insect!? he snarled, the rubble shuffling even more as he tried to get up. ?I?ll fucking crush--?

I grabbed another board and cracked it over his head again. The wood splintered again but I was already reaching for another one before he could threaten me.

?Fucker!?

His arm flew out and struck me, knocking my off my feet until I landed heavily on something wood. While David struggled to free himself, I realised I?d landed on a desk, one that had survived the collapse and was still intact. I recognised it and felt a surge of excitement. I yanked the draw open and a little vial rolled inside. The vial was filled with a pure white liquid, just what I needed.

?Hold on Max?

I looked up and saw Mike, Warren, Anthony and Leo all running toward me. I couldn?t see either of the twins in the distance, but right now I didn?t care.

?Hold him down!? I ordered, pointing needlessly to David thrashing. He only had one arm out, but it was an arm that had a bicep bigger then me.

?Don?t you fucking touch me? he spat as Mike grabbed his arm, twisting it until something snapped. He hissed in pain through his teeth. The others climbed on top of him, adding their weight to that of the rubble. He saw me coming towards him with the vial and his eyes bulged. ?NO!?

He thrashed more wildly, trying desperately to get away or get free so he could fight.

?Keep him still!? I yelled. This was the only vial we had and I was not gonna let it go to waist.

?Need a hand??

Justin seemed to rise from the rubble like a whale breaking the surface of the sea. He moved, somewhat awkwardly towards us. There was a nasty gash on his leg, but it was already starting to heal. He took hold of David?s head so he couldn?t move.

?NO? roared David, unable to over power the muscle club.

?Drink!? I spat, popping the lid and pouring the bottle down his throat.

Justin put his hand over David?s mouth, pinching his nose as well until he swallowed the formula.

Epilogue
[COLOR=red]Justin[/COLOR]

?No peeking? Mike chuckled.

?I?m not? I laughed back.

I had my hand over my closed eyes, but I could still feel Mike?s hand on my tricep to make sure I didn?t pull away. I was trying not to take too large a stride for him with my long legs, but even if I was walking normally, the home made trousers I was in would still chaff around my crotch. Leo had tried to make them as big as he could, but no matter what, they were still snug.

?We?re making sure you don?t? said Leo on my left, his voice sounding far away due to my great height.

Mike, Leo and Anthony were escorting me to a surprise they?d all made for me. I was curious to see what it was. I hoped it was something I could take with me.

There was no way I could go back to college the size I was now. It wasn?t exactly normal to be this huge, let alone having been much smaller yesterday. After a lot of discussion? or maybe arguing was better word, we?d decided that Max and I would leave, but the others would stay until they?d finished their courses. We?d still keep in touch and get together for a massive muscle orgy every now and then, one that I would now be able to join without having to take a bit of the blue formula and probably head.

Where Max and I were going? was still open for debate. We were thinking of going to a small town where no one knew me and I could try and blend it. My right pec twitched slightly, bulging against my t shirt and tugging on it. It was not going to be easy.

?OK? said Mike. ?Stop?

My huge shoes scraped across loose stones of gravel and I wondered where I was. It was a secluded area, considering I couldn?t hear anybody making comments about my sheer size.

?You ready?? someone asked, and then I recognised the voice as Warren?s.

?OK? I said, unable to stop myself from smiling.

I lowered my hand and opened my eyes.

?SURPRISE!? they all cheered.

Standing before me was a huge red car. It had to be huge to look as normal as it did to me now. I could probably fit into it quiet comfortably. Anyone else would probably need a step ladder or a boost to get in. And then, in the passenger side window, I saw a cute guy giving me his heart stopping smile.

??ello mate? he said cheerfully, leaning out the window to pat at the car door. ?You like??

?I love? I breathed, touched at what they?d done for me.

?Well? said Warren, ?I may have been able to fix your car in the past, but after last night? that thing was bound for the scrap heap?

?Thank you. All of you?

?Don?t sweat it? said Warren.

?You deserve it? said Mike.

?It?s the least we could do? said Anthony.

?You changed our lives? said Leo.

?You wanna drive?? asked Max, jingling the keys at me.

I beamed and caught them as he dropped the little keys into my large hand. I climbed into the other side and started her up. Max smiled up at me, putting a hand on my huge thigh, his hand sliding higher as he wiggled his eyebrows. Seeing him like that, and knowing he was staying with me, I didn?t care about David, now back to his normal size but still as arrogant. The guys were going to keep and eye on him, as well as look out for the wrestling twins that had ran off. But all that mattered was that I was with Max. The fact that I was bigger beyond my wildest dreams was just a bonus. A very big bonus.

There was a chorus of goodbyes as I reversed onto a dirt road. We called and waved until the others were too far to hear.

?Well? breathed Max, popping open the glove box and pulling something out. ?What?s say we stop at the first motel we see??

I saw he was holding a bottle. A bottle filled with a blue liquid. He winked at me and kissed my arm.

And there you have it. This chapter of Drink has ended, but i should be back with a follow on and maybe a little spin off. Quick question, if i were to right a follow on, would you prefer me to keep it on one thred like this or start a new one for each chapter?

Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Greggrth For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (April 18th, 2013)
  #115   Add to nvb2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 9th, 2009, 03:21 PM

nvb2 is on a distinguished road
Thank you very much for another (the last) part of Drink! It was a very enjoyable read. I'll look forward to whatever you may work on next!

IMO, new threads are usually easier to see when the story is updated and filters out scrolling past comments to get to the next part.

Also, if this were a new thread, it could be considered first reply! =D I wonder if it counts in this manner? Hehe.
Thanks
  #116   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 9th, 2009, 03:40 PM

I learned long ago that we are often our own worst enemies and our own worst critics. Your ending was fine - a fine conclusion to another of your excellent works. To answer your last question, I prefer a separate thread for each chapter. It helps me recognize when you've posted a fresh chapter. Keep up the great writing.
Mike
  #117   Add to theseventhwave's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 10th, 2009, 08:41 AM

theseventhwave
Quote:
Originally Posted by philat99 View Post
I learned long ago that we are often our own worst enemies and our own worst critics. Your ending was fine - a fine conclusion to another of your excellent works.
[COLOR="Red"]I agree with Mike. Awesome story.[/COLOR]
Thanks
  #118   Add to redroger11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 10th, 2009, 10:32 AM

Excellent!
And now I know you will...
Keep Writing.
It'll just be another great story.

Hugs;
redroger11
Thanks
  #119   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 11th, 2009, 04:06 PM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
amazing! nice story and lovely hot ending

btw, i'm thirsty, have anything to drink there?

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/
Thanks
  #120   Add to dolphinbad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 13th, 2009, 01:03 PM
DolphinBAD

Congrats! "Drink" was a brilliant story! I'm sad it has ended. Thanks Greggrth for sharing their stories with us.
Thanks