The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to johnd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 19th, 2009, 09:20 AM

johnd is on a distinguished road
Little Brother Gets Big - Part 6

Little Brother Gets Big - Part 6

By John D.

“It’s time for another protein drink,” I said. “I’m going to make it a double after that huge workout and fuck.” Jason looked at me and smiled. “Yeah, a double. Double the protein for double the muscle. After I suck in all that protein I gonna fuck your little ass. I’m gonna fuck the shit outta you. He swung his hard cock back and forth. Then he grabbed my head and pulled it down next to his cock. He slapped my cheeks with his hard cock. “It’s so fun to fuck you,” he said. “It’s so much fun building big muscles and fucking the shit outta my little faggot brother. Yeah, so much fun being the stud of this family.”

I went down and made a big protein shake, loading it up with creatine and all the other supplements my dad had bought. There was enough protein in that shake to feed me for two days, but Jason was going to glug it down and then be hungry for a huge dinner in an hour and a half. His stomach and intestines were on overdrive digesting all that protein and protein was just surging through his body feeding his growing muscles. Jason’s whole body was built to get big and strong and I was going to make sure it got big real fast. I brought up the shake and watched Jason as he glugged down the thick liquid. His body was still sweaty from his hard workout and his muscles looked beautful as he slurped down the shake. His cock was still hard. He was looking at me and smiling. He drank with one hand and stroked his cock with the other hand. He finished the shake, came up to me and picked me up like I was a feather, threw me on the bed on my stomach and rammed his cock up my ass. He fucked me so hard, grunting and yelling as he thrust his big weapon deep into my little ass. Then he came, blasting his cum inside my ass. He grunted and groaned as he unloaded his big balls into my tight ass.

I was totally turned on and I wanted to cum myself but I was forced against the bed by his muscular body and I couldn’t even touch my cock. After he finished fucking me, he spun me around so I was now lying on my back facing him as his knees straddled my legs. His cock was still semi-hard and he fondled the sensitive organ with his hand. My mouth dropped open as I gazed at his beautiful body and his drop dead handsome face. His blue eyes sparkled. He saw the effect he was having on me and he flexed his arm. Almost instinctively, I reached up and grabbed his bicep and he flexed it even harder. I moaned as I felt the size and hardness of my little brother’s big muscle. He laughed. Then he got on his hands and knees and moved his cock right above my mouth. “Lick all your shit off my cock, you little faggot slave. I wanna nice clean cock..” I started licking his cock and at the same time I grabbed my own rock hard cock with one hand and felt his hard sweaty muscles with my other hand. I was in total heaven, feeling my brother’s muscles, licking his cock and stroking my own cock. Within a minute I came and Jason laughed. “You are just such a faggot for my muscles and my cock, aren’t you bro.” I nodded my head and kissed his cock.

Jason had a huge steak dinner and I couldn’t believe how much he could eat after he had eaten such a big protein drink. Jason turned to my dad. “I’m gonna be eating every two hours. My digestion is so good that my stomach empties out every two hours. So little Johnny boy here is gonna make me protein shakes with all the supplements you bought and he’s gonna feed ‘em to me every two hours. He’s even gonna wake me up during the night to feed me. My stomach is always gonna be full of protein. And all that protein is gonna turn into muscle. I’m gonna get big, dad. Real big.” He flexed his arm and we could already see that it had grown bigger in just a few days. And it was still rock hard muscle. Jason never put on any fat. Just muscle. Then I spoke up. “Jason’s gonna need some more creatine and some more supplements, dad. I’m gonna really force feed them into his body. I want his body to be full of protein and creatine and supplements. I want him to get huge!” My mom and dad smiled. I think they were happy that their older son was supporting their younger son’s weightlifting. Little did they know that I was his little slave and that I was in love with Jason’s body. But they were now seeing that Jason was completely dominating me - taking over my room, making me drive him to school and making me do all his chores. They might have thought it was strange that I wasn’t objecting but they were happy that I wasn’t. I guess they figured the strong always dominate the weak. And Jason was strong and I was weak. And they could see I wanted Jason to get even bigger and stronger. My dad wanted Jason to get big and strong too. “I’ll buy some more creatine and supplements tomorrow,” he said as he patted Jason’s newly muscular shoulder with his hand.

After dinner we went to our separate rooms. I studied and I could hear Jason doing situps and pushups. That boy had so much energy! After two hours I made a protein shake and brought it into Jason’s room. He was hot and sweaty from all the exercises he was doing. I gasped as I saw his body. Somehow it looked bigger to me than it had just a few hours before. Bigger and all muscle. He grabbed the protein and wolfed it down. “I’m horny again,” he said as he stroked his cock which was already hard. “Service me, slave.” I moved up to his body an started licking him, licking all the sweat off his hot body. I licked his shoulders and his pecs, sucking and tickling his rock hard nipples. He groaned in pleasure. He raised his arms and I smelled his armpit sweat. This made my cock rock hard. His sweat smelled so good. So manly. So jock like. I licked the sweat off his armpits, tasting the salt and smelling the musk. Then I moved my tongue down to his abs, licking the rock hard muscle that had just done 500 situps. His skin was so thin it was like cellophane. I could feel his throbbing muscles underneath, feeling the fibers and veins with the tip of my sensitive tongue. All this time I was feeling his muscles with my fingers and I was moaning too as I felt his hard muscles and licked his hot body. Then I moved down to his cock and licked his balls and then his cock. He was moaning in pleasure as I worshipped his body. Finally he yelled, “Suck it!” and he rammed his cock into my mouth. I sucked and licked and he came almost instantly, filling my throat with cum. I had turned him on so much. I came too. We both had great orgasms. I stood up and kissed him on the lips. He didn’t pull away. He let me kiss him. It felt so good to be kissing my muscular little brother. I looked into his beautiful blue eyes as I kissed him and I moaned at his beauty. Finally when I had finished kissing his beautiful lips he said, “You sure are a faggot, but you’re a fucking good faggot.” I nodded my head. I wanted to be my muscular brother’s sex slave.

Just before bedtime I fed him another shake and he fucked me in the ass. It was ten o’clock. Then I set my alarm for two hours later. I went downstairs and made four shakes. At midnight, my alarm went off. I ran downstairs, got a shake out of the refrigerator and went into his room. I jerked him awake and said “Time to feed those muscles, stud boy.” He grabbed the shake and gulped it down. He put his head down and immediately fell asleep. I fed him again at 2 am and 4 am. At the 4 am feeding, he looked at the shake and said, “I’m still full. I’m not hungry.” I looked him in the eyes. “Eat it, Jason. I’m force feeding you. You gotta eat it whether you’re hungry or not. I’m gonna force feed your muscles. This protein is gonna make ‘em real big.” He nodded his head and drank down the liquid. I had to force feed him at 6 am but he drank it all up. He woke up at 7:30 and after brushing his teeth he marched into my room. He was dressed only in a t-shirt and boxers. “Guess what, slave boy?” he yelled. “I gained five pounds! Even after I shit and pissed I was still five pounds heavier than yesterday!” Then he walked over and stood right in front of me. “Notice anything different?” he said, looking at his shirt. I looked down at his shirt and gasped. Now I recognized the shirt. It was one of his favorite shirts and he wore it just a few days ago. Then it fit loosely on his torso. Not any more. “The shirt is tight! Your muscles have grown so big the shirt is tight! Oh fuck, Jason, you are getting so big!” I grinned and wrapped my arms around his big chest. He smiled and flexed his muscles and I felt their new size and hardness. “Oh god,” I said as I felt his body. “You are really getting big.” He smiled. “Yeah, the heavy lifting and that force feeding are really working. My muscles are just sucking up all that protein and growing bigger and stronger. I can hardly wait to measure my muscles before my next workout I know they’ll be way bigger. And I know I’ll be way stronger too.” I gave him a big squeeze. Then he looked at me sternly. “No more muscle squeezing, slave boy. Make me all my protein shakes for today and get my car ready. I wanna show Steve and Jamal how much bigger I am. They’re gonna be stunned.”

He had a huge breakfast. His digestive system was amazing. He had to shit more often, which is understandable since he was eating so much. But his stomach and intestines were digesting all that protein. He was now eating over 15,000 calories and 1,000 grams of protein every 24 hours. And his body was turning all that food into muscle and bone. I could hardly wait to take his measurements. He ate about four times more than I did for breakfast. I took two shakes for school, one for 10 am and one for 2 pm. He would have a huge lunch at noon.

I drove Jason over to where Steve and Jamal were waiting. He hopped out of the car and stood in front of his friends in his tight shirt. “Five pounds of muscle in one day!” he yelled. “I’m really getting big fast. Look at this fucking shirt. Look how tight it is on my body. A few days ago it was loose. Now it’s tight. My muscles are gettin’ so big!” He flexed his arm and his friends gasped. They could see his arm was way bigger than just a few days before. And they could see his shoulders bulging under his shirt and his big pec muscles pushing out from the front. “Holy shit,” said Steve. “I’ve gained 19 pounds of pure muscle since I’ve been lifting,” said Jason. “And I haven’t even lifted for two weeks. I’m really gaining muscle fast. I’m workin’ out real hard and I’m eating protein every two hours. I’m gettin’ big!” Jason was now way bigger than his friends. They were still skinny little skater boys and Jason was quickly turning into a strong muscle boy.

Jamal was carrying his skateboard. Jason got a glint in his eyes and grabbed the skateboard out of his hands. “Remember how we were always trying to do handstands on the board?” said Jason. “We were all too weak to do it. Our little arms were too weak. Now my arms are big and strong. I’m gonna try it. Watch.” He jumped on the skateboard and started it going down the street. Then he reached down, put his hands on the board and lifted his feet up. He did a perfect handstand on the first try. “Shit, I’m so fucking strong!” he yelled as he traveled along on his hands. Steve and Jamal were yelling their approval. I was clapping my hands with my cock like a steel pipe under my jeans. My little brother was such a stud. He did some more tricks on the skateboard. “Fuck it’s so great being strong!” he yelled. “I can do everything so much better. I’m way stronger and way faster.” He zoomed around doing handstands and fancy tricks. We all watched in awe.

Finally Jason was done showing off and we went to school. His muscles were all pumped up from the skateboarding and handstands and his shoulders and chest bulged out under his tight tee shirt. And his arms looked huge, with his triceps bulging out at the sides and his biceps showing a big vein on top of the pumped up muscle. He jumped out of the car and strutted up to the school yard, casually flexing his muscles for all the kids to see. A couple of other freshmen came up to him and stared at his muscles as he flexed them under the tight tee shirt. They were so stunned by what they were seeing that they could hardly speak. “I’m getting big,” said Jason as he flexed his arms right in front of their faces. “I’m gonna be the biggest kid in this school. I’m gonna be the strongest kid too. I’m gonna take over this fuckin’ school.” He had gained almost 20 pounds of muscle in less that two weeks and all that muscle was bulging. The kids couldn’t believe what was happening to Jason. Just like me, some of the kids had tried lifting weights but their bodies stayed the same. Jason had lifted only two weeks and had gained 20 pounds of rock hard super strong muscle. They looked at Jason in complete awe.

“I’m workin’ out like a wild man. My maximum weight two days before is my warmup weight. I’m adding pounds and pounds of iron with each workout. And I’m eating tons of protein all the time. I’m putting on so much muscle! I’m gonna get huge!” He spotted one of the kids who had beat him up and he swaggered over to the kid. He pulled up his shirt and flexed his abs. He pulled up the shirt even higher over his pec muscles and flexed his pecs and lats too. “You see any bruises on this body? You see any bruises from the little beating you and your three friends gave me yesterday? No? What? Oh. All you see is muscle. Yeah, lots of muscle. Yeah punk, I’m getting big. I put on 20 pounds of muscle in two weeks. In another month I’m gonna be way bigger than you. Way bigger and way stronger. You’re gonna wish you never laid a finger on me.” He flexed his arm in the kid’s face. The kid was now white. He had no idea Jason was putting on muscle so fast. Jason sneered and strutted away. None of the big kids wanted to mess with Jason anymore. They could still beat him up now – at least if several of them acted together. But they never saw a kid put on muscle as fast as Jason was. Deep in their hearts they knew that Jason was going to get bigger than them. Way bigger. And they were afraid. Afraid of this freshman skater boy who was gaining muscle so fast he was unreal.

Jason had a great day in school. I fed him his protein shakes and he had a huge lunch. He ate his food so fast that Jamal and Steve gave him half their lunches too. And then he came over and grabbed my lunch and the lunch of one of my friends. Jason’s body was always so hungry. And he was turning all that food into muscle.

He didn’t work out that afternoon. All he did was eat. Big protein and supplement shakes, a huge dinner, and then more shakes every two hours all through the night. He fucked me three times. Then he went to bed early. “My muscles want to grow,” he said. “They want me to sleep so they can grow.” I woke him up every two hours and forced him to drink a shake. I woke him up in the morning and gave him another shake. Then he took a big piss and a huge shit. I walked into the bathroom and looked at his body. He was standing nude in front of the mirror. “Holy shit, Jason. You look bigger. You look way bigger. Fuck, your muscles have gotten so big!” I stood next to him in the mirror. “Look how wide your shoulders are. They’re like six inches wider than mine. Fuck, your shoulders are so broad. I think your shoulder bones have grown too. You’re getting huge, Jason.” He stepped on the scale. “Fucking A!” he yelled. I gained seven pounds. In one day I gained seven pounds of muscle.” He flexed his arms in the mirror. “Fuck, look how big my arms are. And it’s all muscle. No fat on this body. Just muscle. Solid muscle.” He flexed his lats and his pecs and then his legs. All the muscles were bigger and they looked as hard as rocks. “Fuck, I can’t wait to work out. I bet I’m twice as strong. Those little weights are gonna feel like toys. I’m gonna need more weights right away.” Then he looked over at me. “Get on the scale, slave. Let’s see how much you weigh. I got on the scale and the needle went to 125 pounds. I hadn’t gained any weight in six months. Jason pushed me off the scale and jumped on. “One hundred twenty six pounds! I weigh more than you and I’m all muscle. I’m an inch shorter and I’m solid muscle. You’re taller but you’re just flab and fat. Flab and fat ready to get fucked by my big muscle cock.” He laughed and stroked his cock, which immediately got hard. His body and cock were amazing. His waist was much smaller than mine but his chest was way bigger. And his arms and legs looked gigantic next to my little toothpicks. And his cock was huge. Oh how I wanted his body. Oh how I wanted his cock. My cock got hard too. “You gotta eat and we gotta get to school, Jason. We don’t have time for a fuck, even though I’d love to touch your muscles and feel your big cock ramming into my body.” He stroked his cock. “You’ll have to wait until later, cock. Then you can fuck the little faggot boy as many times as you want.” He twitched his cock as if it was talking to him. “My cock says it wants to fuck you six times tonight. I hope your face and your ass are ready to be attacked.” He flexed his muscles one more time in the mirror and smiled.

Jason had gained over 25 pounds of pure muscle. I measure him before his workout that afternoon. His arms had grown another inch and his chest had grown two inches. His legs were an inch and a half bigger. And he was solid muscle. His waist grew by only a half inch, a half inch of rock hard muscle. It was amazing how much muscle he could gain so quickly. He needed new clothes - bigger shirts - and my mom went out to get them. And he needed more weights. He was way stronger than the little beginner set. He said he wanted an Olympic set with huge Olympic plates, plus lots of weights for dumbbells. So my dad went out and bought the weights, over 700 pounds of iron. Jason’s bedroom now looked like a gym with his bed shoved into one corner and every other part of the room filled with weights and equipment. And dad bought even more protein, creatine and supplements. Jason was going through a normal bodybuilder’s week’s supply in two days.

He started working out every day, exercising different body parts each day. He did more and more sets with heavier and heavier weights for each of his bodyparts and they grew like weeds in a spring rain. He was still eating every two hours, day and night, and all that food was turning into pure muscle. Sometimes he didn’t want to eat. I mean how could a kid eat over 10,000 calories every day with over 1,000 grams of protein? I mean, how can a body take that much food, even a body that was converting all the food into muscle? Sometimes he’s look at a shake and push it away. Then I’d force feed him, just like he was a goose getting force fed in France. I’d look him in his beautiful blue eyes and say “Eat it! Force your muscles to grow! You’re way stronger than me, but I’m gonna force you to eat this shake. Eat it!” I grabbed his huge arm and pushed the shake into his mouth. I squeezed his muscle hard. “Eat it, stud!” I yelled. And he opened his mouth. Then he glugged it down, every last protein filled part. I squeezed his arm and said “Bigger! Stronger! You’re big, Jason. And you’re gonna be even bigger!” He looked at me and flexed his arm in my little hand. “Yeah! Bigger! Stronger!” he said as he flexed for his little slave.

And now he was even more cocky and arrogant if that was possible. I was his total slave. My grades were falling because I was spending all my time being Jason’s personal assistant, spotting him during his brutal workouts, making all his protein shakes, doing all his chores, driving him around wherever he wanted to go. All Jason did was work out and eat. But I loved it. The more I could be around Jason the more I loved it. Steve and Jamal sort of became his slaves too. He was now so much stronger than them that they did whatever he ordered. If they didn’t do it they felt the power of Jason’s muscles. Strong muscle quickly takes control and Jason was in total control. He made them do his homework. They were just as dumb as he was so the teachers never suspected a thing. The homework looked like it had been done by Jason. Jason was into only one thing. His body. And his body was getting bigger every day. His body was getting stronger every day. He ruled his brother and his friends. Soon he would rule the school.

One day before school we picked up Steve and Jamal. Jason now weighed 150 pounds and he had grown an inch. He was now only one inch shorter than me at 5’ 9” and his 150 pounds was all muscle. And this was only a month after he had started working out. He had gained 50 pounds of muscle in a month. He outweighed me by 25 pounds and he outweighed his friends by over 50 pounds. His arms now measured 16 inches. In a month he had packed 4-1/2 inches of rippling muscle into his arms. His chest measured 45 inches, a gain of seven inches. His legs were now 24 inches, a gain of six inches of solid muscle. And his waist had only grown by an inch. It was now 26 inches of corrugated rock hard muscle. He never put an ounce of fat on his body even though he was eating huge amounts of food every two hours.

And he was so strong. My dad had to keep buying weights. It was hard to fit all the weights and bars and dumbbells into his bedroom. So we moved my parent’s cars out of the garage and turned the garage into a gym. I could hardly lift the 45 pounds plates as we carried them down to the garage but Jason carried one plate with each hand, curling up the plates as he walked along. Jason asked for a punching bag, which of course my dad gladly bought him, and he started punching the bag furiously, smashing his big fists into the bag with overwhelming power.

A month later, Jason weighed 190 pounds. He had gained another 40 pounds of solid muscle and a half inch in height. He was almost as tall as me at 5’ 9-1/2” but he outweighed me by 65 pounds. And he was 100 pounds heavier than his friends. And he was solid muscle. His arms were 18 inches, his chest was 48 inches, his legs were 27 inches and his waist was only 27 inches. His legs were now the same size as his waist. And he was only 14 years old!

The force feeding had really worked. All the food I had fed him had turned into muscle. And as he got bigger, he became nicer to me. I was still his slave. I did everything he wanted. My car was still his car. But it was like I was now his little brother, his weak little brother. He was so much bigger, more muscular and stronger than me that I guess he felt he didn’t need to treat me like shit any more. He knew I was totally into his body. He knew I was totally into him. We had sex many times every day and we both loved it. He was always the dominant one and I was the subservient one. We both loved having sex with each other.

And Jason had taken over the school. He went into the weight room and benched 100 pounds more than any other guy in the school. The biggest seniors were benching around 300 pounds and Jason cranked out three reps with 400. In another month he would be benching 450. Jason was getting big! He found the four thugs who had beat him up and he pummeled all four of them at the same time. He was so much more muscular and stronger than them that all four of them couldn’t do a thing to his hard muscular body but he was so strong he could easily smash their bodies, which he did. They looked like bloody pulps. And Tony was now trying to be best friends with me. He didn’t want me telling Jason that he was a prick, knowing that Jason would beat him into a pulp. So I played along, patting Tony on the shoulder - his shoulders weren’t nearly as big or hard as Jason’s - and making him do things for me. There I was ordering the former bully around. It was fun being the brother of the kid who ruled the school.

I kept force feeding Jason and he kept lifting heavier and heavier weights.. I knew by his sophomore year he would be as big as the huge bodybuilders on his wall - maybe even bigger. Jason was a young god.

THE END

Last edited by johnd; February 22nd, 2009 at 10:50 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to johnd For This Useful Post:
Boatsandhoes005 (June 30th, 2013), dickasauras (October 2nd, 2013)
  #2   Add to sl97aq's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 19th, 2009, 11:14 AM

sl97aq
Will the story continue?

Will this story continue and show what happens if Jason plays Football in High School?
  #3   Add to diegodominica's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 19th, 2009, 02:18 PM

diegodominica is on a distinguished road
Nice way to end it, John. Thanks for the fun read.
  #4   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 19th, 2009, 03:26 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Yep, a good ending -- but does it really have to end? :-)

I kept force feeding Jason and he kept lifting heavier and heavier weights.. I knew by his sophomore year he would be as big as the huge bodybuilders on his wall - maybe even bigger. Jason was a young god.

And we really want to see him when he's that big!

xoxo

Richard
  #5   Add to johnd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 19th, 2009, 06:19 PM

I kind of got tired of writing the story, so I did end it quickly. I didn't think it was very popular either. I'll have to think of something else to write.
  #6   Add to giantw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 19th, 2009, 06:27 PM

giantw is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to giantw
don't misinterpret the silence

I happened to love it. I was waiting to comment until Jason got a little bigger. I wanted to see him kick some ass at school...and kicking ass on the football field would be pretty sweet too.

I hope you reconsider taking this up!
  #7   Add to xythan_shadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 19th, 2009, 10:53 PM
Writer and Lifter

xythan_shadow is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to xythan_shadow Send a message via Yahoo to xythan_shadow
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnd View Post
I kind of got tired of writing the story, so I did end it quickly. I didn't think it was very popular either. I'll have to think of something else to write.
Heheh, if I stopped writing because i didn't think it was popular, I would never get anything finished. But if you're not happy with it, there's no point in trying to force it.

But trust me, just because people aren't replying doesn't mean people aren't reading and enjoying.
  #8   Add to yedboh's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 21st, 2009, 12:47 PM

yedboh
Right to finish

John, I think you made the right decision. The story was getting a little rushed and (if I dare say) a little unbelievable. It's difficult to keep a story of this class going, without reaching for the standard rapid growth and constant fuck and suck.
Your Mesomorphs is one of my favourites but this too lapses into predictability. More please, but a slow believable development with muscle domination and worship. Maybe I should try my hand to writing again.
One of your good ones, but surely the best has yet to come...
  #9   Add to iceman75's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 21st, 2009, 06:06 PM
Big Daddy Cool Member

iceman75 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to iceman75
John, did you mean that Jason was pressing 200 pounds, and it was more than anybody else at the high school lifted, or did you mean that Jason was pressing 200 pounds more than the max that anyone else lifted in school. Either way, that has got to be the wimpiest school in the country, I mean I was never really that strong in any way, but my max bench weight was 235 pounds. So if 200 pounds is the max in the school, even with senior football players and wrestlers included, that school is full of weaklings. Other than Jason of course. But that was basically my only problem with it, it was very good. Can't wait to see more stories from you, especially dealing with early teens/pre-teens.

In the MGS FC's, I am Barf the Mawg from Spaceballs, loyal, powerful, quick witted, but I have a bit of a weight problem.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/yfhmk/

Only those serious about young muscle need apply. We do accept stories, but let's keep it clean. This is the only place on the web where Ragman's "My Nephew" Stories can be found.
  #10   Add to johnd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 22nd, 2009, 10:51 AM

I edited the last part of the story to clear that up. Thanks for the comment.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options