The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Media > Before + After Transformations
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Before + After Transformations Exclusively for real-life transformation photos

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to muscle16a's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 1st, 2009, 12:52 PM

muscle16a is on a distinguished road
teen decides to get into shape finally!

all it takes is work. and look how much cuter he is after he loses the weight!

Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to muscle16a's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 1st, 2009, 12:57 PM

muscle16a is on a distinguished road
This teen goes from super skinny to very buff in only 7 months.

#3   Add to timrain's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 1st, 2009, 11:52 PM

timrain is on a distinguished road
The second kid looks incredible
  #4   Add to abbraxis's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 2nd, 2009, 02:49 AM
The Opinionated Asshole

abbraxis is on a distinguished road
Kudos to both!

I wouldn't mind knowing the second guy's routine. He added ripped mass without getting puffy and that's how I'd want to do it (if I can get myself into the gym on a regular basis again).
  #5   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 2nd, 2009, 10:55 PM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
Second guy looks a lot like my first training partner... he'd broken his elbow in two places in a motorcycle accident, came into the gym to train to regain strength and mobility. Ended up having screws taken OUT some time later.

He basically lifted heavy as possible, working up to five days a week, free weights and only a few machines; squats and deadlifts went into the mix after a while. He started at about 155, and ended up at about 184 when he had to move for work.

The other things he did? Eat, and sleep, no booze, no smoke, no parties. He ate four or five meals a day, protein and simple carbs. Tuna fish on whole grain bread with just enough mayo to stick together. Chicken. Sometimes lean steaks. He worked in a pie restaurant and wouldn't eat the pie. When he started working construction, we shifted shoulder workout to weekends for me, while he went to lighter weights on them, since he was holding drywall overhead for hours. (They hadn't invented the device that does that for you, back in 1986.)

He didn't get "puffy" but at one point he did increase his calories by one meal a day because he felt that he wasn't getting strength gains he wanted; he lost his clear view of his lower abs, but he resumed the strength gains.

I'm almost more impressed by the first guy - a teenager, and he consciously figured out what he needed to do to fix a serious obesity problem, and DID IT. That's pretty awesome.
  #6   Add to MAZIVKAROLY's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 3rd, 2009, 05:50 AM
MAZIVZEMBERE

MAZIVKAROLY is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via MSN to MAZIVKAROLY Send a message via Yahoo to MAZIVKAROLY
Quote:
Originally Posted by nnnrg View Post
Second guy looks a lot like my first training partner... he'd broken his elbow in two places in a motorcycle accident, came into the gym to train to regain strength and mobility. Ended up having screws taken OUT some time later.

He basically lifted heavy as possible, working up to five days a week, free weights and only a few machines; squats and deadlifts went into the mix after a while. He started at about 155, and ended up at about 184 when he had to move for work.

The other things he did? Eat, and sleep, no booze, no smoke, no parties. He ate four or five meals a day, protein and simple carbs. Tuna fish on whole grain bread with just enough mayo to stick together. Chicken. Sometimes lean steaks. He worked in a pie restaurant and wouldn't eat the pie. When he started working construction, we shifted shoulder workout to weekends for me, while he went to lighter weights on them, since he was holding drywall overhead for hours. (They hadn't invented the device that does that for you, back in 1986.)

He didn't get "puffy" but at one point he did increase his calories by one meal a day because he felt that he wasn't getting strength gains he wanted; he lost his clear view of his lower abs, but he resumed the strength gains.

I'm almost more impressed by the first guy - a teenager, and he consciously figured out what he needed to do to fix a serious obesity problem, and DID IT. That's pretty awesome.
Some very fine work here. The third one is the most impressive; but I really appreciate the first one's genuine and wholehearted efforts.

Many, many kudos to all three of you!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options