The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to gideon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 30th, 2009, 06:02 AM

gideon is on a distinguished road
My awesome little brother .. epilog

“Hey Sam, move your ass if you’re coming!” Kenny’s deep voice boomed from the kitchen. “I plan on getting to the store before they lock up for the night.”

“Yeah okay, I hear ya … I’ll be right down”, I yelled back.

I threw down the paintbrushes I’d been cleaning and grabbed my jacket. Casting one last appreciative eye around my “studio”, I began to clamber down the attic ladder. Two years had passed since the tragic road accident had intruded into the stability and happiness of the Wallace family.

Reeling from the cruel blow fate had played, I had spent the first few weeks feebly wallowing in grief and self pity. This was in complete contrast to my little brother Kenny. Four years my junior and still only 14, he proved himself just as mentally resilient and mature as his precociously muscled body, soaring like a phoenix from the flames of personal grief that had virtually consumed his elder brother. He emerged from the tragedy a fully-formed adult, possessing an awesome strength of character that kept him fully functioning despite his own sense of loss. By the time I eventually emerged from my debilitating despair, Kenny had attended to our financial and legal affairs and had secured our shared future on the family farm. Now he was 16. While most boys his age were carefree teens enjoying school, playing ball, dating and loafing around, Kenny was fully occupied with the responsibility of running a busy farm and parenting a brother who was effectively younger and immature.

Two years of arduous labor had worked an awesome transformation on him. The harsh physical demands of a busy farm had been augmented by vigorous workout sessions in the barn. I was certain that the obsessive intensity he had applied to his weight-training in the early months following our bereavement was his way of working off his grief. With his teen hormones still raging, my little brother had now evolved into a brawny 6 foot 6 inches of sun-bronzed muscle. The farm presented little challenge to his awesome capacity. As he grew into his new role, so he became less of a brother and more of a father-figure to me. Though I was four years his senior, I was still the 5 foot 6 runt of the pack – skinny, effete and not much help with the farm beyond keeping the house clean and tidy. It was also my job to tend to the chickens and collect the eggs, a menial job formerly done by Mom and something I was not always diligent about.

Just two weeks before, I had been so selfishly engrossed in a canvas I was working on that I totally lost track of time. Summonsed to give account of my tardiness, I stood remorsefully before him like an errant little child, my head bowed in apology. He said very little. He didn’t have to. My downcast eyes were riveted on the thick plates of quad muscle that rippled on hairy thighs streaked with dirt from the fields. While I had been indulging my passion for painting, he had been hard at work to support us both.

I felt embarrassed and ashamed, particularly to have let down a brother who had done so much for me while requiring so little in return. My attic “studio” was all his doing. When it became clear that a college scholarship was way beyond my mediocre grades, Kenny decreed that I should develop my talent at home. He cleared out the attic, committing some of our tight budget to have a large window installed to flood the space with light. When I protested the expense, he dismissed my doubts by joking how much he was looking forward to a share of the wealth my eventual fame would bring. We both laughed at his quip. No doubt it was another contrast between my juvenile daydreaming and his greater maturity that I had aspirations of success while he really had no expectation of me ever exhibiting or selling any of my paintings.

“Sam! If you’re not down here in 30 seconds I’m leaving without you.”

I clattered down the last of the stairs just in time to see Kenny duck his head and thrust his king-size body thru the back door, heading for the yard. By the time I closed the door he was crushed behind the wheel of the pickup with the engine fired up and ready to go. Irritated by my slowness, Kenny drove towards town in sullen silence. With no desire to annoy him further, I sank into my seat and made no attempt at conversation. This suited me very well anyhow, as it gave me ample opportunity to steal admiring glances at the muscle hunk who was my 16 year old kid brother.

The hands that grasped the steering wheel were huge. They were attached to thick wrists and meaty forearms that bristled with dark, manly hair. Muscle and sinew rippled and pulsed as he coaxed the old pickup round the bends. The awesome muscle of his upper arms had long since split the sleeves of all his T shirts, and I had become accustomed to seeing his brawny chest bare to the waist when he was working the farm. For the trip into town he had pulled on an outsize tank top, but even that was straining to contain his broad shoulders and massive pecs.

My eyes lingered appreciatively on his upper arms whose biceps and triceps had stretched the tape to a staggering 23 inches last time we checked. I clasped my hands over my fly as I felt my dick start to throb. No doubt the bumpy motion of the pickup accounted for some of my arousal, but it was mainly due to the magnificent adult male seated next to me. As we rattled thru the town suburbs I moved my gaze downwards to his powerful hairy legs, whose thickly muscled quads flexed seductively with every change of gear. As I kept adjusting my hands in my lap, concealing but also stimulating what was now tenting my pants, my mind drifted back to an earlier journey in the same pickup, when I was Kenny’s current age and he was still only 12. Even then he was the strong, protective, more mature brother, always looking out for me. I recalled thinking then that an outsider could have been forgiven for thinking he was my elder brother. Today, with his powerhouse physique and several days of unshaven stubble forming a grizzly beard on his tanned and rugged good looks, we might easily be taken for father and son.

That thought was an intensely erotic one. As my dick pulsed insistently against my hands, my eyes moved to the huge bulge in his denim cut-offs. Even totally flaccid, his dick was impressive – a tantalizing trophy that could never be mine. I tore my eyes from it and tried to concentrate my mind on the road ahead in an attempt to reign in the throbbing monster in my pants. It had to be enough for me that Kenny was my awesome brother, for his sexual potential was something I would never savor. That was a privilege given to the beautiful girl who had been Kenny’s sole amorous interest since junior school.

Like me, April Shaw had not pursued a college career, though she certainly possessed the brains and the grades. Her parents had been bitterly disappointed by her resolute insistence but had not labored the issue. They knew that her decision had been hugely influenced by her romantic attachment to Kenny and the family tragedy that had visited him. Instead of furthering her education, she began working in her Dad’s accountancy firm. This enabled her to spend a great deal of time at the Wallace farm where she was lively company, and a brilliant homemaker. Her regular visits would prepare delicious meals and improve on my poor efforts at house cleaning. But for Kenny’s young age and the potential for rural scandal, she would surely have already been a permanent addition to our family.

They stole as much intimacy as they could in what had been Mom and Dad’s bedroom, which Kenny had totally redecorated and refurbished as his own, complete with an enormous king size bed. Those times when Kenny and April would disappear to the bedroom would put me in an emotional ferment. I loved April. I enjoyed her company. I relished her cooking. I was pleased at how her visits delighted Kenny. And yet … I was wracked with jealousy and resentment at how she was enjoying what I could never have.

My envy was not helped by the fact that the only one capable of diverting my adoration from Kenny was no longer around. Josh had, quite rightly, taken up a college place. But college was many miles away in another State. Frequent emails and long telephone conversations kept us in touch, but it was never going to be quite the same, and his departure left an aching void in my life. I longed constantly to be in his arms, and my devotion was rewarded every time he was home on vacation. Those visits home were always wonderful, spoiled only by the inevitable pain of parting and the lonely nights that followed. Despite Josh’s protestations, I also suspected that love at a distance was unlikely to be an enduring prospect. It was surely not possible for an intelligent, handsome muscle hunk like Josh not to find college a fertile place for making new and intelligent friends who shared his interests?

The old pickup slewed to a halt, jolting me from my daydreaming and making my dick twitch once more. I looked up to find Kenny had parked in front of Mahoney’s Store, an old-fashioned general merchants that had been much patronized by the Wallace family over the years. Dad had remained stubbornly loyal to the town’s traditional traders despite the blandishments of new shopping malls. I smiled. Dad would have approved. Kenny turned to me.

“You can stay in the cab if you want. I already phoned in the order. Just gotta heave our stuff in the back and we’ll be off home again.”

I glanced at the faded, old wooden store that had once seemed such a magical palace when Kenny and I were little. No doubt it still had that peculiarly intoxicating aroma of candies and soda pops mixed with denims and kerosene, but the magic had long since departed. Given that I was being given the choice, I had no particular desire to get out of the pickup and spoil the erection that was still tenting my pants. I nodded at Kenny.

“Okay, if you don’t need me I’ll just wait here ‘til you get back.”

While he was gone I pleasured myself some more, stimulating my tingling dick by fantasizing over Kenny’s awesome muscularity, his superior maturity and my enduring desire to prove my devotion to him. My underpants were stained with pre cum by the time the store door flew open and Kenny emerged clutching several boxes. I immediately stopped massaging my dick, abandoning my obsession in the hope that it might fade a little before Kenny climbed back into the cab.

“Just put them in there, kid.”

I glanced thru the rear window to see that Kenny was being helped to load the pick up by a tall, chubby youth struggling under the weight of two more laden boxes. I noticed appreciatively that the store boy’s T shirt revealed thick arms that might once have been built by pumping some serious iron. By their present lack of muscle tone and the spare tire around his waist, he had evidently long abandoned any interest in weight training. As the youth straightened up I caught sight of his face and my heart almost stopped. It was Blake! He stood like an expectant little boy while the powerfully built “stranger” he’d been helping fished the money clip from his pocket and pealed off a couple of dollars.

“There you go, kid.”

“Thanks, mister. Do you farm around here?”

“Yeah, that’s right, sonny.”

“I was just wondering if you had any spare work going, mister? I could sure do with the extra cash.”

By now my eyes were almost popping from their sockets and my heart was pounding in my chest. Blake, my nemesis, the arrogant muscle behemoth of my worst nightmares, was now a flabby weakling loser, reduced to pleading for work from someone he had once contemptuously sneered at - how circumstances had changed! My vivid imagination had imagined Blake spending all his time in detention adding yet more muscle to his mammoth body. Now I wondered if he had been denied access to gym equipment by much bigger and more aggressive inmates. Maybe he had even had to endure the miserable experience of being bullied.

Kenny towered over Blake, a muscular titan beside a flabby youth. Kenny rubbed the thick stubble on his chin as he considered Blake’s offer, the movement making his huge bicep flex. I noticed how this made Blake stare in awe. Kenny was a mature powerhouse of a man to Blake’s puny failure of a boy, and it was obvious that neither recognized the other.

“Yeah, I guess I could find a job or two for a smart boy.”

Blake smiled gratefully.

“Thanks, mister, I’d really appreciate it. I’ll come out tomorrow morning.”

I continued to gawp through the rear window at the unbelievable scene being played out before my astonished eyes. As I watched, my hand attended to the monster that was now throbbing wildly in my pants. What I was witnessing was nothing less than the ultimate triumph of my awesome little brother. Once no more than a pugnacious little kid facing down a powerful bully, Kenny now possessed the raw muscle power to snap that bully in two if he chose.

“So, which one’s your farm, mister?”

“You know the Wallace place?”

Blake stepped back in surprise, the color draining from his face.

“W..Wallace?”

“You know it?” Kenny continued, totally oblivious to the effect he was having.

“Y..yeah, sure I do” said Blake, his startled eyes spotting me for the first time staring at him thru the rear window. He recognized me instantly. Kenny grabbed Blake’s hand in his big, meaty paw and pumped out a handshake.

“Okay, kid. See you tomorrow morning, good and early. I’m Ken, by the way, and that’s my brother Sam in the pickup.”

And with that, Kenny clambered into the cab, started the engine and sped off. As we clattered away from the store, I glanced back at Blake who stood staring after us, rooted to the spot as if he’d just seen a ghost. The little drama had already aroused and exhilarated me almost beyond control. Now that the godlike object of my sexual craving was once more just inches from my reach, my wildly bucking dick blew its load like a hot volcano. There was little prospect of me concealing my juvenile self-indulgence, and none at all when my lustful excitement caused me to let rip with an ecstatic roar.

Kenny turned to look at me as I tried unsuccessfully to recover my dignity. I smiled up at him in embarrassment and shrugged as a wet stain began to spread slowly across my pants. I threw myself across the cab and pressed my feeble body into his magnificently muscled torso.

“Please don’t be angry with me” I pleaded.

He threw a muscular arm around me, drew me close and planted a kiss on the top of my head.

“I could never be angry with you, little guy. I love you too much.”

I would tell him about Blake soon enough. But for now, as I let a hand wander down onto the hairy quads of his massive thigh, I would savor every precious second of the journey home curled up contentedly in the protective embrace of my awesome little brother.

(end)

Last edited by gideon; March 30th, 2009 at 06:33 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to gideon For This Useful Post:
astro91 (February 26th, 2014)
  #2   Add to ottm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 30th, 2009, 07:59 AM

ottm has disabled reputation
Great tale, gid!! Would like to see a postscript describing the muscular dominating playtime Kenny would have with Blake!
  #3   Add to stiffreed's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 30th, 2009, 10:23 AM

stiffreed is on a distinguished road
lol sweet karma, great way to end it all!
  #4   Add to giantw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 30th, 2009, 06:14 PM

giantw is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to giantw
Superb story. The epilogue really ties things up neatly. Great work on this one man! Hell, I even like how sweet the lil bro was: that might be a first for me
  #5   Add to bribear1042's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 30th, 2009, 10:39 PM

bribear1042 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to bribear1042 Send a message via Yahoo to bribear1042
awesome

Right now, this is my favorite story of all time. Thanks gideon!!
  #6   Add to GlamLeatherPunk's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 31st, 2009, 07:09 AM

GlamLeatherPunk
Send a message via ICQ to GlamLeatherPunk Send a message via AIM to GlamLeatherPunk Send a message via Yahoo to GlamLeatherPunk
It's a good story, but I can't help thinking that there are still a couple of loose ends here that need to be resolved. Call me a dreamer, if you wish, but I would like to see Blake and the Wallace boys be reconciled, especially considering the brutal treatment he more than likely received in prison. You've aleady given us a hint that Blake has been greatly humbled by the exsperience, and I for one would like to see him learn from Kenny's example and become the kind of man he should be. Also, I would like to see Sam have a chance to overcome his own set of obstacles, and become the successful artist that Sam has jokingly(?) predicted. I'd also like to see Kenny insist that Sam take up bodybuilding again--perhaps as an extension of his art work--and this time develop his body into the kind of muscle hunk he really deserves to become! (IIRC, it was, after all, Sam's encouragement that started Kenny on the road to becoming the muscle stud he is now!) Unrealistic, you say? Perhaps--but this is FANTASY, isn't it? <G> Anyhow, Gideon, an excellent story--keep up the good work!
The Following User Says Thank You to GlamLeatherPunk For This Useful Post:
  #7   Add to gideon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 2nd, 2009, 02:37 PM

gideon is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamLeatherPunk View Post
It's a good story, but I can't help thinking that there are still a couple of loose ends here that need to be resolved. Call me a dreamer, if you wish, but I would like to see Blake and the Wallace boys be reconciled, especially considering the brutal treatment he more than likely received in prison. You've aleady given us a hint that Blake has been greatly humbled by the exsperience, and I for one would like to see him learn from Kenny's example and become the kind of man he should be. Also, I would like to see Sam have a chance to overcome his own set of obstacles, and become the successful artist that Sam has jokingly(?) predicted. I'd also like to see Kenny insist that Sam take up bodybuilding again--perhaps as an extension of his art work--and this time develop his body into the kind of muscle hunk he really deserves to become! (IIRC, it was, after all, Sam's encouragement that started Kenny on the road to becoming the muscle stud he is now!) Unrealistic, you say? Perhaps--but this is FANTASY, isn't it? <G> Anyhow, Gideon, an excellent story--keep up the good work!
It's my usual writing style to leave plenty of room for the reader's fevered imagination, including the ending. Speculation is good for you, guys, it stimulates your creativity - so have fun musing over what might have happened next!

Thanks for taking the trouble to comment, Glam. Also others who wrote here and privately. I really appreciate your encouragement.

Gideon
The Following User Says Thank You to gideon For This Useful Post:
  #8   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 3rd, 2009, 01:45 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Muse, muse

Thanks for the great story, the excellent conclusion, and the challenge to explore many, many alternative sequels in my minds eyes.
Mike

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options