The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to erinbbby's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 28th, 2009, 10:22 AM

erinbbby is on a distinguished road
The Pill

[COLOR=#000000][COLOR=white]Hey hope you like it and it isn't too long. I plan to keep going with it. Tell me if i was too long or anything and any other suggestions.[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#000000][COLOR=white]Tim pulled into the gym. He could hardly wait to not only start lifting but he also was excited to see his old friend Mark, a guy he became close to in college but had not seen for at least 2 years. Tim was about 45 now. His college days of pumping iron with Mark were long gone but Tim and Mark, still living in the same town, had remained close. But Mark had moved to South America with his job at Temcel Chemicals about two years ago and Tim hadn?t heard from him till a couple of days ago when Mark called saying he had moved back to town and they agreed to meet at the gym. Tim had wanted to stay active and keep lifting but he had only recently been returning to the gym. His job was demanding and his body showed. At 6?2 and 265, Tim was still a formidable guy, but much of his weight was now from his stomach, a trait he noticed in a lot of other middle aged guys. His chest was sagging and he just did not resemble the muscled athlete of his college days. Mark had the same story. His job at Temcel paid very well, but it kept Mark busy and this move to South America had been a little fishy. Mark said that his company had discovered some new breed of vegetation down there but otherwise couldn?t give any details. At 5?7, 210 Mark had always been the short guy. His stocky build also began to show signs of age since Tim had last seen him. Little did Tim know how different Mark would be. [/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Tim saw Marks car pull in and he got excited. He jumped out of his car into the mid February snow. Mark got out of his car and flashed Tim that familiar smile. Mark was a handsome guy and his mustache and graying hair made him look distinguished. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Hey Tim! Long time no see you old son-of-a-bitch! How is life??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Tim laughed as he greeted Mark with a hand shake. Marks hands were rough and seemed bigger than Tim could remember. The cold had Mark bundled up but Tim got the impression that he looked different; his jaw line seemed stronger and more robust. His grip was firm and kind of hurt Tim?s hands which he always thought were strong and big. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Things have been fine Mark. Great to see you?re back.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]The guys continued to catch up as they walked into the gym and into the locker room. They set their bags down and began to change. Mark was talking about his trip, the heat, the villages, but not his Temcel involvement. Mark removed his jacket and Tim had to make a double-take. Mark was different! His body looked like it was straining every fiber of his t-shirt: his arms were canons and looked to be over 20 inches, his chest was heavy and Tim could see his two meaty pectorals almost exploding from the shirt, and his stomach, while still large was pressing against the t-shirt and he could see Mark?s abs which looked like solid bricks rather than a lean six pack. What was going on? Mark had never looked this huge before, and certainly not since he had left. Mark then removed his shirt and had his back turned to Tim, still talking about his move. His shoulders were wider than a house and meaty with muscle. Every muscle on his back was defined and he looked like the Hulk rather than Tim?s old friend. Tim then became concerned. Was his friend on steroids? Mark removed this suspicion from Tim?s mind when he removed his trousers. His legs were tree trunks: exploding thighs and calves just as big as his biceps. His bulge was obscene! Tim could see the clear outline of Marks massive unit in his tight briefs which looked bigger than Tim?s even when he was erect. It looked to be almost seven inches and thick as salami. His balls were the size of large lemons and pubic hair was sprouting from all the sides. No way was he on roids; he wouldn?t have a package that huge! [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]They both were now in their workout clothes when Tim could no longer contain his curiosity. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Geez Mark, you?re massive! What have you been doing??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Mark hesitated. ?Uh well you know they had a gym where I was staying and I have just been working out.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]Tim didn?t buy it. There was no way to get that huge in just two years. Plus his bulge? even in his shorts it was clearly visible that Mark was hung like a horse. As they began to work out, Mark grabbed two dumbbells weighing 85 pounds and began to curl them with ease. He could bench 500 pounds. His chest was ridiculous, the pecs were perfectly formed and just plain massive. Everyone was staring. No one recognized him and the women (and men) in the gym couldn?t keep their eyes off of his horse cock. Tim couldn?t keep up but it seemed Mark was just getting started. Mark?s abs were rock solid and as he sweated the t-shirt he was wearing clung to his bulk, amplifying his manly physique. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]When they were finished they returned to the locker room and Tim went into Mark,[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Ok man, tell me really what have you been doing down there? You?re built like a power lifter and I highly doubt you got this build so quickly.? [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Look Tim. When I was in South America, Temcel had this herb. We ran some tests on animals and the results were stunning. Their muscles grew to unheard of proportions and I decided to test it on myself. We condensed the herb into a pill and when I took it I grew like mad. It?s unreal?I mean look at me!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He flexed his bicep and it stretched the shirt to near bursting. ?Twenty- two inches man! My chest?? he bounced his massive pectorals. The shirt began to slightly tear at the seams on the side from the sheer bulk. ?53 inches now! I weigh nearly 300 pounds but I only got 8% body fat. My stomach is pure stone, and I mean there have been other benefits too.? He cupped his massive bulge which even his big mitts couldn?t completely hold. ?I?m big man, REAL big. I can?t stop fucking girls and they can?t get enough of my body.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]I was envious. I have been working out hard and never have I gotten close to his level. ?Want to be like me?? he asked[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]?Well I mean? I didn?t know what to say. Of course I did but was it safe?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He seemed to read my mind. ?Trust me no side effects. And Tim with your body type, I can only imagine how big you would get. Just take this.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]He reached into his bag and pulled out a small vile. He then handed it to me and inside was a small white pill. ?Come on man. I brought this for you. I had to hook up my old bud with some of this power.? [/COLOR]
[COLOR=white]We said our goodbyes and I was now sitting in my car, staring at the pill. What was going to happen to me? [/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to artwork314's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 28th, 2009, 11:04 AM
muscle growth enthusiast

artwork314 is on a distinguished road
great start!

really enjoying this so far- nice pace, just enough description to put the reader there without going overboard, hot premise. wonder if he'll still be fucking girls once his friend changes into a huge beast.
  #3   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 28th, 2009, 11:49 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Awesome, can't get enough middle-aged muscle men. :3

I'd advise double-spacing between paragraphs next time, though. It helps break up the paragraphs better.
  #4   Add to rdyroger's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 8th, 2009, 11:57 AM

rdyroger is on a distinguished road
More please! Please sir, may I have some more?

rdyroger

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options