The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 11th, 2009, 11:38 PM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
Stepping Into Dad's Shoes 10

Thanks for waiting guys. Appreciate it. I think you'll really like this part as there is a lot of muscle growth!

Otaru

Stepping Into Dad's Shoes Part 10

Aaron had read through the book. It was different if there was no curse involved. What he wanted was a permanent body switch. He mixed the right herbs.

?Now where are the chimera scales?? he wondered, rooting through the apothecary box.

Meanwhile, his father was preoccupied watching TV. Nickelodeon was having Avatar on. He had never found it interesting before but this was way cooler than all that work stuff. He colored with crayons as he watched. He had gotten his stupid stuffy work clothes on and put on a pair of jeans, backwards baseball cap, and a T shirt. He concentrated more on his coloring. He liked to color. Hopefully Aaron didn?t mind doing his work. Maybe Aaron could figure out a way for him to be able to concentrate on his work stuff more. Jake sipped his juice box drink and smiled contentedly.

In his bedroom, Aaron made a circle out of the gray powder and lit candles around it. The rules seemed to change, according to the notes, if you had already been switched. This would require more than chanting, but an offering. Aaron placed some valuable signed baseball cards in the center, as well as a favorite briefcase of Jake?s (though now the sacrifices were switched in terms of who liked what) and said an incantation. The cards and briefcase disappeared in a flash of dim blue light that wavered over it like a net. The offering had been accepted. All he had to do now was get Dad in the circle.

?Uh?dad, could you come in here, please?? Aaron asked. Dad came in and looked at the magic book and other magical paraphernalia.

?What?s all this for??

?Come in the circle and I?ll tell you.?

Comprehension came over Jake?s eyes. ?No! No you want me to go back to being a little kid again! You can?t make me!? He went back to the living room. Aaron followed.

?Dad, it?s the only way. Let?s face facts. I have all your maturity and knowledge. One of us has to utilize that towards paying the bills around here. It?s the only practical answer. I?ll only occupy your body for as long as necessary.?

?No! You just want to be big and strong like me! You can?t be the dad, cause I am. I am! Can?t you make it so that I?m as smart as you and know all the stuff you know??

?I couldn?t figure out a way to do that. A lot of this book is hard to read and at the very least crammed to the margins with?unspecific instructions. This is the best that we can hope for right now. And we need to do this because you have a big week ahead.?

?So? I can do it. I?ll bring stuff home for you to write.?

?What happens when they figure out you only have a child?s skills? And maturity level? What then? You?ve been promoted. It?s way too risky now. You have quite a few guys that would like nothing more than to see you fail at work.?

?Well they?re stupid. I?m bigger than they are!? Jake flexed his mighty muscles. ?I?m like a superhero, look! Yeah! Your arms aren?t big and that?s all that matters. Sides, I can learn my job again! It?ll be easy.?

?No, it won?t and hey, where are you going?? Aaron said with panic as Jake headed towards the door.

?I?m going to my friends house. I?ll be back later. I can stay up cause I?m a grown up and you?re not so nyah nyah!? Jake said, sticking out his adult tongue at his eleven year old son?s blond headed and bewildered face. Then he ran down the hall and was down the stairs before Jake could catch up.

Aaron called Grandpa Pete.

?

Meanwhile, Jake was having the time of his life. He had outsmarted his son! He felt very proud of himself. He was having fun being tall! It?s funny but a lot of his life after childhood was beginning to drift away. It wasn?t that he was turning into Aaron, but it was like?like when he, Jake, was a little kid. He was doing things that he liked to do back then. He suddenly had a lot of ideas, on how to spend his night. It was as if the eleven year old Jake had suddenly been given an adult body, like when he and his dad had switched. Only then he hadn?t taken advantage of it. Now, he felt like having fun! He smiled and giggled and wrung his hands excitedly.

He looked through his wallet. Whoa! There was so much cash inside. Jakey smiled secretly whenever he passed another kid on the street. He was a tall adult and they weren?t! It gave him such a thrill. No one knew that he had the mind of a child now. He could go and buy anything he wanted!

His first stop was to buy more bubblegum. He popped it as he walked into the surf and skate shop. He had always walked by here. As a kid he always wanted to do this kind of thing but had never been allowed to. His father always said that skaters were trash and he had to concentrate on serious adult stuff. Well now he was big and no one could tell him what to do!

Jake bought a cooler T shirt than the one he had on, (the clerk discreetly changed the medium he brought up for a XXL after Jake said he?d be wearing it) and eyed some of the skateboards on the wall. ?Whooooa. This one is rad!? he said. It was black and yellow, with a cool pattern on it. Some cool stickers were plastered on.

?That one is actually used, but it?s definitely a classic. You want to add that on to your purchase??

?Yeah, I can buy this!? Jake said delightedly.

Soon he was skateboarding down the street and popping his gum, on the way over to Jimmy?s in his new cool T shirt. At one point he stopped to do some hopscotch, and then stopped to watch some kids doing skateboarding tricks on a bunch of dangerous stairways and ramps. Those kids were so cool! He thought, and stopped to watch a group of them. He told them he thought that was awesome. Some of them commented on his huge muscles.

?Thanks. S?pretty cool, huh.? Jake made a bicep

?Hey mister, could you get us some beer?? asked one of the older kids, a punk of maybe about fourteen.

?Beer? They wouldn?t let me buy beer, I?m not old enough,? he told the confused group, some of whom laughed because they thought he was joking.

?Come on, please? You seem cool. I?ll give you the money, you just have to go in and buy it. Come on man, we?ll think you?re the coolest guy in the world.?

?Yeah, and I?ll show you how to do that trick I was doing,? said one turning around on his skateboard and pivoting it back and forth with his feet.

?Um?yeah okay.?

?Really?? This guy is awesome!?

Jake felt himself really nervous in the convenience store. He was big and tall but worried what would happen if Aaron found out. Stupid Aaron. He didn?t care what Aaron thought! He was big again and these guys would think he was totally cool. He looked around embarrassed and hoped no one saw what he was doing. He couldn?t even look the shopkeeper in the eye. Just as he was going outside, he saw Jimmy! They were really near to his house. In front of the group of kids, Jimmy explained how he was just going to buy some beer for them but Jake beat him to it. Jimmy started to walk away and Jake whispered sorry to the disappointed group who skateboarded away.

?Did you just buy a skateboard? I like your new duds. You look like one of those kids, the grown version of course.?

?Thanks! Yeah, my new board is rad.?

?Jake, you crack me up. Hey, check out my bicep man.?

Jake felt Jimmy?s bicep. It was huge!

?Fuck yeah. Been spending all my free time in the gym. Time for some play, right buddy??

?Yeah! Totally!? Jake couldn?t believe that a grown up wanted to hang out with him, even though that was totally normal. He seemed to remember hanging out with Jimmy a lot, but the memories were dim. Jimmy was one of his best friends though. And they would get to drink beer together?how cool was that??

In Jimmy?s apartment, Jake set the beer down on the table and parked himself on the couch. Jimmy had a big screen TV! Jimmy handed him a bottle opener.

?Drink up, bro!?

?Whooooa! Thanks, Mr. Stout!?

?You too, Mr. Bentley!? Jake smiled innocently and started to drink his beer. His face squirmed as Jimmy?s back was turned. Beer didn?t taste as good as he thought it would. He still wanted to be cool, though. I?m the grownup and not Aaron! I should drink beer and not him! He thought.

After his second beer Jake was beginning to get a buzz. He had to go to the bathroom so he did and when he was done peeing (his penis was so big he couldn?t get over it!) he looked at himself in the mirror. Sandpaper textured stubble covered his face. His biceps and triceps bulged out of the Tshirt. He felt his chest all over. He looked so?intimidating. He could be a football player! He smiled, delighted at his hyper masculine image. He touched the top of the ceiling and was overjoyed by it. I?m so big! He thought. He posed several times, noticing just how small he made everything in the bathroom look.

When he came outside, Jimmy patted the couch next to him and Jake sat down. Jimmy cuddled his own muscular body next to his. Jimmy had really powerful muscles. Jake looked at his friends craggy but handsome face and short military haircut. Jimmy moved forward and kissed Jake. Jake pulled back, embarrassed. He sort of remembered doing this but was more interested in playing foozball than kissing.

?Hey tiger, you?re so fucking hot. Let me feel your huge biceps.? Jimmy grabbed Jake?s arm. Jake let his friend feel both his arms and before he knew it they were holding each other and he was feeling Jimmy?s muscles. Hot and large and hard. Jimmy took off his shirt so Jake did too. He was bigger than Jimmy and wanted to feel how much more powerful he was.

?Wanna wrestle?? Jimmy said. Jake thought that would be neat. So they went into the middle of the living room and started to push each other. Jake made his friend bend down and got on top of him, wrapping his arms around his friends muscular frame. Jake could see how ripped the back was now. Shoulders, traps, all the muscles of the back, they all stood out. Each was wonderfully worked, and Jake grunted as his legs came over Jimmy?s and his arms surrounded his friend?s chest. Jimmy resisted him and they turned over fast, several times, each vying for dominance. Jake was having so much fun but finally he won by pinning Jimmy?s hands back and staring at the stubble all along his friend?s chest. He reached down and started kissing Jimmy?s neck. Jake had the maturity of a child but he had the body of a grown man and it was remembering its needs.

Jake stood up and flexed, feeling the folds that his chest made, an amazing thing to experience. He explored the crags that his muscles made.

?Let me suck you off,? Jimmy said.

?What do you mean?? Jake asked, making his pecs bounce slowly, experimenting with their heavy contours. They felt like having two large steaks pressed onto his chest, that he could feel and control.

?I?ll show you what I mean.? Jimmy smiled and pulled Jakes pants down. And then?

?Oh! That feels really good!?

By the time Jake got home it was pretty late. 10 PM. He put in his key and opened the door and?he was standing in front of a bright light that enveloped him.

Lightning surrounded the room, hundreds of voltaic little rivers of light filled the air, touching everything. Mainly it went into Jake though, and on the other side was Aaron, holding the book of magic.

His vision slowly came back to him.

At precisely the same time as Jake had opened the door though, little Steve was returning from taking out the garbage. He had seen the burst of light and was going to run for it but a sizeable lightning bolt hit him. He was thrown against the wall briefly and then freaked out, running all the way down the hall. Unfortunately, Jake?s big body and the amount of light prevented Aaron from seeing this. Lightning crackled over Steve?s body and blue-white threads of electricity dangled over his hand as he reached the door. Steve?s dad opened it suddenly. ?Get in here!? he grabbed his son?s arm. Electricity shot through both of them and flung them down to the floor.

In Jake?s apartment the air cleared and nothing had happened.

?Ha! Your stupid spell didn?t work! I?m still the grown up!?

?I?I don?t understand.?

?Yeah well I had fun tonight and tomorrow I?m gonna go to work and you?re gonna go to school so there! I?m bigger!? Jake flexed his muscles proudly.

Aaron silently went into the bathroom and looked at his reflection while his dad rooted the kitchen for snacks. This couldn?t be happening. Without a real adult in charge, his dad?s job was in jeopardy. It would only be so long before someone started to notice that something was wrong.

Aaron squinted into the mirror. Was he?could he be taller? He measured his height on the wall. Several minutes went by. He decided to go to his room for a while and work on some of the paperwork for tomorrow. After an hour or so he went back to the bathroom. He squinted again. He could swear?

He checked. He was growing. He had grown three whole inches! Things did look different! He noticed his shirt sleeves were a little bit tighter now. The spell was working, but it was working very slowly for some reason.

Jakey watched television and munched on nachos. This was cool. He was a grown up and no one could tell him what to do! He dozed for a few hours, just watching the programs that he liked on Cartoon Network.

Aaron giddily watched as he started to climb in height as the night progressed. Slowly the sleeves around his arm became tighter and tighter. He wanted to keep it on. It helped him believe this was really happening. His pants were feeling tight now. His strawberry blond hair was still blond, but he was now a full six inches taller! Slight wisps of peach fuzz had begun to develop and within just twenty minutes developed into light stubble. He was watching a very slow progression of himself going into puberty! Electric magical energy crackled along his hand. He felt compelled to go to Dad again.

Jake was on the couch when Aaron approached.

?What happened to you? You look different.?

?I am different,? Aaron said, his voice deepening to that of a high school student. Not too much but noticeable enough for Jake to frown. ?I?m growing.? Energy crackled off of Jake and Aaron separately, and then then lightning formed some sparks, connecting them once more. The lights went out and they were left in the dark. Wind howled around them. Papers flew up around the living room. Aaron felt his body growing faster now.

He grew, slowly, inch by inch. Jake stood up and his pants fell down. Everything was smaller now! He ran to the bathroom. He looked the same but his shirt was hanging off of him and he had shrunk by a foot!

?This is?this is?unbelievable!? Aaron said, a firm jawline growing out from his face. His blond hair started growing out and a finer bit of stubble appeared on his face, making it appear like a sheen that required daily shaving. Jake watched his shirt get bigger on him then came out and angrily pointed at his son, who was soon just as tall as he was, or he was as short as his son, depending on how you looked at it.

?No fair! You?re taking my height away! I want to be older! I was older first!? His voice was cracking now, a young teenage voice coming out of a middle aged man?s face. Aaron smiled and his shirt strained against his chest as it expanded, along with shoulders and his arms grew longer, with hair starting to show up in all of the right places.

?Alright! Yeah! I?m gonna be in charge again, Dad!?

?What do you mean again! I want to be in charge!? Dad now sounded like a little kid and Aaron was developing a deeper baritone with every sentence.

?Too bad, you?ll have to wait,? he said, now towering over his dad, who was losing all of his body hair as his muscles became practically twiglike. Dad now looked like some kind of weird midget. Aaron watched the living room mirror as his muscles expanded even more. His biceps took on a heavier and heavier feeling. Aaron ripped at his shirt and cried out in pain as the shreds got flung off to his side. He grunted in animalistic joy. Lightning crackled along his face, slowly shaping the contours. He looked at his dad. His face looked grown up but his hair had turned blond! He looked at himself and saw that he now had black hair. Father and son saw the same effect from before, as each other?s face disappeared several times over and the face of the other appeared in ghostlike image overlapping their own until the ripples became so fast that they were left looking like?

Jakey was left in Aaron?s child body, holding onto a pair of underwear far too big for him. Aaron smiled. He felt his muscles still getting bigger. He felt his chest stubble come back. The lights came on again. He overjoyed at seeing himself BIG again. He strutted over to the mirror and began looking and poring over his chest. His slapped his chest and felt the vibration ripple throughout the muscle, watched it unbelievingly, felt the contours of it, how it weighed on him, how good it felt to flex it. He spent some time lifting his arms and doing various poses. He walked back to his dad, who was in the same Tshirt but it now reached the floor.

?Sorry, son. But this is necessary.? Aaron said, feeling his calf muscles grow hair and balloon outwards, a ballooning effect that felt like balloons full of lead were being attached to his legs.

?What do you mean? I can be a grown up. I can! I want my big muscles back! Please, give them back!?

?Dad if we can figure out a way to get your brain back and all your know how, then we?ll talk. But right now I need you to get dressed for bed. You have school tomorrow. And this is what you can do for me. I have a big day ahead of me, son. And?you do feel like my son now, so?I?m going to be calling you that. Just until we figure out a way to reverse this,? he lied.

?I?but?I was your father.?

?I know. But you can?t be the dad anymore. You?ve been changed by magic. I have too. So I need to be the one in charge. Now go wash up. You?ve had a long day. And a confusing one. And don?t let me catch you trying to sneak beers again or I?ll ground you. They?re my beers. You got that?? he said gently. Jakey nodded. ?Good. Now go.? Jakey took off his gargantuan shirt and Aaron put it on.

Aaron walked out onto the balcony, wearing his leather jacket again and his boxer shorts. He reeked of man sweat again. He held a cigar in his mouth and moved it around in a swaggering pose.

Jake wanted to be angry but he was a little relieved. He wouldn?t have to pretend to knowing a bunch of stuff that he didn?t tomorrow. He should just relax and go to school tomorrow. Everything would be fine, he thought. At least he got to have fun in a big body again for a little while. He was glad Aaron took it back. He didn?t really know how to go to work anymore, anyway.

Meanwhile, back with Steve and his dad, the two were just waking up?

?Oh, what the hell was that? What the fuck did you do to me you little shit?? Steve?s dad, whose name was Bill, shouted.

?I didn?t do anything dad, honest! It just hurt and then we were asleep!?

?It might have been?I don?t know, static electricity. Felt like a goddamn taser! Come here!? Bill said, and harshly jerked his son up. Bill was not a large man, but average. But he had a mean face that was middle aged and never happy. ?I am so sick of you always bringing me more shit to deal with. ?Daddy, you never do anything with mee, Daddy leave me aloooone?? Bill mocked his son.

?Dad, I?m sorry.?

?Yeah, you should be sorry. I bust my balls every goddamn day for you. Always ungrateful. No wonder your mother left you.? Bill walked to the kitchen and came back with a beer. ?Whatever the fuck you did, shocking me like that, you better not do it again, or I?ll back you across the face with my hand! DO YOU UNDERSTAND!? he shouted.

?Y-yes, sir.? Steve sniffled.

?Such a goddamn wimp, too. My old man used to yell at me. Why don?t you grow a spine. No wonder you don?t have any friends.? Bill swigged his beer. ?Aw Jeez, you gonna cry now? You gonna cry like a little baby? I got hurt too, I get hurt but I don?t cry like you. You need. You know what you need? You need to go to school and stand up for yourself and don?t be such a goddamn wimp all the time!? Bill pushed his son with his hand.

?Ow! OW! OW!?

?Oh for fuck?s sake, I didn?t push you that hard!?

?No, it?s not that. My?my legs hurt.?

Suddenly Bill?s stomach began hurting. ?Uh. Must be the shock or the beer. I?m gonna lie down. Take out the garbage before you go to bed.?

?OW!? Steve?s feet were really hurting. His feet were being suffocated by his shoes. ?Why don?t my?dad, my shoes don?t fit.?

?What, you actually outgrew something? About time. Well suck it up. Be a man for once, Steve.?

Suddenly Steve bowled over as if he was going to throw up, and then tossed his shoes off. His feet were finally better now, and he wiggled them. His father was looking at him funny.

?Hey. Did you go through a growth spurt lately? Guess I should be glad. Didn?t even notice before. Hate to spend money on new clothes, though. You?ll just have to wait a while.? Bill took another swig of beer and then doubled over himself. ?Whoa! What the hell! Do we have the flu or something??

Steve felt his leg and was surprised to find hair there. Hair! He didn?t have any hair on his legs! Maybe he really did have a growth spurt. But, they didn?t happen this fast! He was confused over how he could have not noticed this before. He walked into the bathroom to pee and when he came back his father was panting and out of breath and in pain. ?Something, something is wro-ooooong.? Bill looked at his son and squinted. ?You?you?re taller!?

?I am? Why is my voice funny?? Steve said, his voice cracking. He felt his face. He had several pimples. He hadn?t had them when he was in the bathroom! And?he was now staring at his father?s chest. He was taller by about six inches. ?Dad? Am I having a growth spurt? Wow, my voice sounds like a high school kid,? Steve said, his voice suddenly dropping again mid sentence.

?This is fucking weird,? Bill said, his own voice cracking. ?Ahhhhhh!?

?AHHHHHHHHHHHH!? Steve screamed as the seam of his pants was killing him. He struggled to get them off. They were vice tight! He finally shoved them off his legs. How had his pants shrunk. No..

They hadn?t shrunk. And he was now as tall as his dad?s chin!

His dad?s nose.

His dad?s eyes. He was looking his dad in the eyes!!

?I?how the fuck are you doing this???? Bill screamed and he grabbed Steve by the chest, and let go. Steve?s chest was?thicker. ?You?you even look older,? Bill said, his voice sounding?cleaner and not thickened by the years.

Steve looked at himself in the living room mirror and gasped. He looked at least five years older. He watched in amazement as his pubes scruffed the sides of his underwear and grew out in thick bunches around his armpits. He took off his shirt, which was now straining. He stood there in his underwear, with more developed muscles, looking like he was now 16 or 17.

?It must have been that lightning. I?m taller and older! Cool!? Steve went into the bathroom again and marveled. He looked even older! He aged as he watched, lines growing into his forehead and a cleft grew in his chin. He developed a slight shadow over his face which he soon found out to be stubble. His father raced in, and Steve watched in amazement as Bill clutched his pants.

?I?I should call a?an ambulance or something.?

?Dad your hair!?

?Very funny, hotshot!?

?No, look!? Steve said, loving the sound of his newer voice.

?What the shit?? Bill said, as he watched his hair grow over. He had started out with no hair on top of his head and some at the sides. It had grown over some and was now changing color, until it was dark and rich and covering his head.

?I look like I?m twenty five!?

?More like in college,? Steve said, sounding even deeper. His arms were now getting more muscle, along with the rest of him. He just noticed this. ?Dad! Dad, look at me! AAHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!? Steve literally bulged everywhere, once, in a transformation that made him heave and scream and grunt for a full 30 seconds and Bill watched fearfully as Steve now resembled a fully grown man.

?Oh man, this is not happening!? someone said, and then Bill realized it was himself, sounding like a pipsqueak. Voice cracking every other syllable. Steve was now in a daze, rubbing his new muscles and getting over his dizziness.

His father doubled over and soon realized that his shirt was now flapping over him and his pants wouldn?t stay up. He was looking up at his son now.

?Awesome,? Steve whispered and Bill yelled. He was now a teenager at the age of 17?16?15?14?.13??

?Make it stop! Make it stop! Oh god this can?t be happening!? The now adult Steve rubbed his thick sandy brown hair stubble and smiled as he grew some craggly lines in his face and his hips grew a bit of mid 30s pudge. His shoulders expanded along with his back and hair had grown along his chest now. His father took off his shirt and now stood holding even his underwear up.

Finally it was done. The two just stared at each other.

?Dad, you?re just a kid. Whoa! My voice sounds awesome! Wow! Did you do this, dad??

?What kind of stupid question is that? You are such a moron! You are?you are??

Bill looked up at his son, who now stood towering above him, crossing his arms.

?I?m what?? Steve said expectantly.

?I?you changed us. You change us back! Right now!?

Steve giggled. ?I don?t know how. I don?t wanna! This is cool. He walked forward, forcing his dad to back up and fall down on the floor, then get up, and walk backwards into the next room, Bill?s bedroom.

?What are you gonna do to me, pipsqueak?? Steve laughed.

?You?you stay away from me??

?Why? You got what you wanted. You wanted me to stand up for myself. Well now I am. To you!? Steve pushed his father just a little and marveled at how much more powerful he was now. He looked at himself in the full mirror and marveled. It was like being in a dream. He looked a little bit like Ryan Reynolds, only with glasses and a little bit older. His muscles rippled. It felt like he was wearing a suit only with every glorious movement the ripple of his muscles weighed heavily, wonderfully. He felt?bigger with every precious minute that passed.

?WELL, well, well, Daddy. Why don?t you just go out and take the garbage out? I don?t FEEL like it,? he said making Bill back up into a wall.

?Why don?t you make me??

?Okay!? Steve said and picked up his father, who struggled as Steve laughed. He could pick up his father now! His father was so light! He smirked as he watched them both in the mirror, his father struggling and Steve effortlessly holding him. Steve put his father down and Bill rushed at him to punch, but Steve just held his head back

?Be good, Dad. You?re just a little guy. I?m gonna put some clothes on.? Steve walked into his father?s closet and giddily chose a plaid shirt at random and put it on. ?Do you know what this means? It means someone wanted me to be the grownup. SO I?m gonna be the grownup and YOU?RE going to be the kid.? Bill just stood there so Steve, realizing how uncomfortable his underwear were, grabbed a pair of his dad?s and went into the bathroom. ?WHOA!? his father heard. ?COOL! Cool cool cool!!?

?What? You aren?t dressed yet?? Steve asked. Bill just looked bewildered. He was staring into the mirror at himself, age 11. Small and wiry and skinny arms and no body hair and not even a modicum of dignity with his pipsqueak voice. Steve went and picked out some of his clothes and brought them in, and Bill put them on without speaking. ?Now we can switch and I can be the dad!? Steve said, striking a muscular pose. ?I?m a lot buffer than you were, huh dad? I guess it would be weird if people heard me call you Dad. Anyway, you?re not allowed to shove me around and call me names or I?m gonna ground you and spank you like you did with me.?

?This?this has to be a nightmare.?

?No, it?s magic, Bill. Billy. Can I call you Billy, Dad?? Steve asked as he put on a pair of his dad?s jeans, a pair which was about as tall as he had been just an hour before. Steve buttoned up the jeans and checked himself out. He couldn?t stop grinning and his dad couldn?t stop looking at the ground.

?I must have been slipped some kind of drugs and I?m hallucinating.?

?Well, you can take out the garbage now.? Steve said.

?But?this is all a dream.?

?Well then you won?t mind! Now take out the garbage!? He giggled as his dad did what he was told, slowly going out of the room in a dim state of shock. Steve walked him to the door. ?And when you come back, we?re gonna have a long, long talk about the NEW rules of the house!?

Steve was so giddy he did a dance and said ?YES!? a lot and danced all over the floor, knocking over a lamp. He put it back up again. Being tall and with big muscles was different! Everything was actually a lot smaller now! He took it in how different it all was, and felt his bicep. It had to be 18? inches now, easily. It had been growing and growing and the more muscular he became the more he felt like he had to do something about it, but he wasn?t sure what yet.

Finally, Bill came back. Steve guessed he had taken his time. Bill began to sniffle.

?Aw, come on Dad,? Steve said with concern, then remembered what his father had said earlier. ?I mean, don?t be such a snivelly baby! Stop being a cry baby and do what you?re told. And do everything my way from now on. That?s the way it is. Cause I?m OLDER now. God, this is like so cool, Dad. I mean, think of it, it must be because I was like so good and you weren?t a good dad so someone?? Steve suddenly remembered the flash of lightning that had happened with Aaron and his dad. ?With someone who decided there should be a change. And like, all this stuff happened because?maybe it?s because you wished I was a man or something. But like, anyway, you?re totally gonna have to be the little kid and I?ll take your bed and all your stuff, but you can have all of mine. This will be so cool, dad! And I promise not to be mean like YOU were. You were always so mean, dad.?

Bill sniffed. ?I don?t like this.?

?I do.? Steve said, with confidence. And grinned. He stood up. He was tall and an adult and no one would ever listen to his dad as long as he looked like just a little kid. Suddenly Steve noticed all the photos in the picture frame on the wall had changed.

?Dad, look. I?m here as a grown up and you?re here as a little kid. But I still remember being a kid before. It?s like??

?It?s like you?ve replaced me. Son-?

?What? Daddy, look it?s going to be great!? Steve dug for his dad?s wallet. Steve?s face was on all the ID and his name as well. ?Coooool. I have credit cards!?

?You don?t know the first thing about being a father! I worked my ass off all the time, you ungrateful little shit!? Bill?s words were humorous now that they were coming out of a mere child. Steve pressed up against his father again and grabbed him by the scruff of the neck. Before they knew it they were in Steve?s room.

?This is your room now. You have a math test tomorrow and I?ll give you your schedule so you know where everything is.?

?I am not going to school!?

?Yes, you are. You can?t just stay home all day. Wow, I can touch the ceiling now!? Steve?s fingers crawled along the ceiling as he stared at them in awe. Had he gotten even taller? He was well over six feet now and he wanted to weigh himself. But he bet he weighed a lot. He felt his chest hair and heavy pec. He wanted to get back to his dad?s room so he could get naked and look at his new hot body.

?Have a good night, dad. Now go to sleep and don?t bother me. I?m gonna be in my new room. And if you?re not good, I am bigger than you now. Just remember that, Dad.? Steve said, with a nod, and closed the door behind him.

In his new room he felt his new muscles. They were positively huge now. They felt like someone had clamped something everywhere around his body. He loved the way his biceps and triceps felt, and he flexed over and over again. He flexed his back. His shoulders were like big balls of corded flesh. It was like when they made him wear a little league football uniform, only this was?him. He smiled dumbly as he absent mindedly stroke his cock, which was now getting bigger and bigger. He looked at his pecs, at the roundness of them, in total contrast to the pasty cardboard flat texture they had been before. His body was like an army guy or something. He was really enjoying being tall and with muscles and something told him he wasn?t gonna stop enjoying it.

Finally, something spurted out of his dick and he grunted with overwhelming animal grunts as he viciously started masturbating, looking at his muscular frame in the wall mirror the entire time. He spurted a rope of cum onto the mirror, then two. His dick felt like an iron hairy bar, it was so different and so so good. He smeared the cum and sweat together over his pecs, feeling how thick they were. He could make them bounce by themselves, he noticed. He could make all of his muscles do things that he just simply couldn?t before. Every little move was nuanced with the new sensations of an adult body.

He needed to talk to Aaron and his dad now, he thought. So he could find out what really happened. If he was right, then maybe Aaron had got old into a grownup, too. It had to be it. The lightning came from them and they were doing something weird. Steve recalled how strange Aaron had acted towards him in the hall the past week, often talking down to him or telling him not to slouch. Maybe?

He grabbed a bunch of clothes on and got himself ready to have a long talk with his neighbors. As he passed the mirror in the hallway before going out he looked as his man?s image, and said ?This is the way it?s supposed to be and I?m gonna have fun. Just try and stop me?daddy.?

As he walked outside his father tried to go to sleep but instead found himself crying wet, miserable tears over his lost adulthood. Whatever had cursed him to this Twilight Zone episode of an experience, it had to be a drug trip. This could not be real.

But as he drifted off to sleep without helping it, he thought that the next morning would come and everything would go back to normal. Yes, that is what would happen.

The next day would prove to be very interesting.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to seaconch03's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 12th, 2009, 12:51 PM

seaconch03 is on a distinguished road
Yeah!

Thanks Otaru! Was just as good as expected! Like the touch of the pipe and cigar interest as well. One of the most interesting transformation scenes as well..the fact that it did not happen as quickly as expected. Good job, can't wait for the next installment, and interested to see what the grandfather says and does with his new son!

Seaconch
  #3   Add to Aardvark2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 13th, 2009, 11:39 AM
Growing and Writing

Aardvark2 is on a distinguished road
I'm thrilled to see a new chapter! The wait was worth it. Great job
  #4   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 14th, 2009, 09:24 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Excellent! You've maintained a slow and deliberate rate of change while documenting all of their emotional and physical ups and downs. Introducing Steve and Bill into the change can be seen as "the more, the merrier." It will be interesting to see what you do with an adult minded Aaron in an adult body and a still young Steve in one, not to mention the vice-versa for Jake and Bill. What a wonderfully twisted mind to conceive all of this!
Mike
  #5   Add to seaconch03's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 19th, 2009, 09:13 PM

Thought I would help keep this story at the top of the list...too darn good to let it end up on the next page. When you do the next installment, is it possible to add the links at the top for the other chapters?

Can't wait for the next chapter! Good work man!
  #6   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 20th, 2009, 01:05 PM

As far as links go, so far you can just go to threads I've posted and it should take you to all of them. I'll try and link them on the next installment, which I'm still figuring out.

I'm definitely going to go back to the grandfather military character. I know a lot of you are asking for that, and believe me I have something interesting for him.

And lots of muscle growth for a bunch more characters, of course!
  #7   Add to seaconch03's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 1st, 2009, 10:29 AM

And back to the top of the message list...

You got a fan here, man! Great story!
  #8   Add to seaconch03's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 21st, 2009, 07:25 PM

Any creative energy sparking? Would love to read what happens next, such a good story so far, and so original.
  #9   Add to darkchaos057's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 21st, 2009, 10:37 PM

darkchaos057 is on a distinguished road
This is one of my favorite stories in a long time. I hope you release a new chapter soon since it's been a while!
  #10   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 22nd, 2009, 05:11 AM

Thanks so much, guys. I just haven't had time lately. I'll try and get to it soon.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options