The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Fantasies and Story Ideas Got a great idea for a muscle growth story or want to share some of your growth fantasies? Post them here!

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  
Old May 17th, 2009, 08:58 AM
TeenMuscleGod

Exclamation Testosterone Overload

Hey guys so this story just seems to keep popping back up to haunt me haha, and reading it.. it really should be finished. Soooo Where would you guys wan't to see the story go If I only wrote ONE more chapter? Would you want him to go Macro? Immobile? Just name it and I'll do it as long as its not Big brother growing as well. You can ask for Vore, Neanderthal, Furry, Freakin Cum Squirting out of his tits! I love it all, I am one horny mother fucker. Just list what you guys want and I'll see what I can do, or maybe just use your whole Idea.

Don't hold back on this one guys

Last edited by TeenMuscleGod; May 17th, 2009 at 09:22 AM.
Thanks
  #2   Add to Lionor_King's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 17th, 2009, 02:44 PM
Muscle beast

Lionor_King is on a distinguished road
mmm i whant huge size where his pecs ar literally bigger then his bro and his bro fuking worshipping him as he growsl arger and larger so big that his biceps eclips the damn moon for size and his arrogance only growing each time as every foot adds on!
Thanks
  #3   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 17th, 2009, 07:00 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Haven't read absorption lately. Have him start absorbing folks who touch him.
Mike
  #4   Add to powaqqatsi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 17th, 2009, 07:47 PM

powaqqatsi is on a distinguished road
Go all out. I want to see how freaky you can get.

I'm not a fan of fur or violence but if that's where you go with it I can deal.

If you want a direction, I'd like to see him get truly terrified of what is happening to him for some time until the testosterone floods his brain and he becomes testosterone personified (ie: extreme arrogance and narcissism) and he starts getting off on the process - and perhaps even the feeling of terror that he feels. Let him (perhaps literally) sweat testosterone.
Thanks
  #5   Add to musclekid's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 17th, 2009, 09:24 PM

musclekid is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to musclekid
have fur sprout in forests along his body his proportions become emence with the slightes feffort have him secret testoseron from his nips
Thanks
  #6   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 19th, 2009, 05:06 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
i'd love a nice, hot cock macro tale i don't thin absorption fits the character or story so far; he hasn't grown so far by absorbing people...more his raging hormones driving his body out of control, which i love ;p

and you know how i feel about immobility, my dear, so don't even try ;p

but yeah, i'd love to see a proper macro/muscle story from ya, man
we'll discuss later ;p
~Ille

Things happen.
Thanks
  #7   Report Post  
Old May 19th, 2009, 09:02 AM
TeenMuscleGod

Yeah absorption I'm sorry to say if kind of out of the question. If this was a brand new story then I would say yes, but sense he grew because he's a freak of nature and roided on testosterone.

But Keep Commenting you guys!! I'm surprised only a few of you have replied, this is your chance to see your crazy fantasy come true in a story, stop holding back!
Thanks
  #8   Add to giantw's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 19th, 2009, 07:18 PM

giantw is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to giantw
how many posts do I have to see about this???

How about you just write a story as opposed to milking people for comments? How about you write what YOU want to write about?

I don't deny that it's a rush to have people interested in your work, but this shameless goading of members to "keep the comments coming" while you engage in thread necromancy seems very, very self-indulgent. If you're going to bump up one of your old story threads, how about bumping it up with a new story of your own creation?

Just my thoughts.
Thanks
  #9   Report Post  
Old May 19th, 2009, 11:10 PM
TeenMuscleGod

Quote:
Originally Posted by giantw View Post
How about you just write a story as opposed to milking people for comments? How about you write what YOU want to write about?

I don't deny that it's a rush to have people interested in your work, but this shameless goading of members to "keep the comments coming" while you engage in thread necromancy seems very, very self-indulgent. If you're going to bump up one of your old story threads, how about bumping it up with a new story of your own creation?

Just my thoughts.
Would you shut the fuck up dude, you are such a lil ass hole. I'm asking people because I stopped the story in September and people keep bumping it, I don't! Why the hell would I bump a story I stopped working on?

I'm sorry If I make you jealous or something (In case any of you are wondering one day giantw came online out of the blue and started bashing my stories, even though we had been talking for like a year as online friend)

Dude get some help for being bipolar and stop talking to me
Thanks
  #10   Add to TeknoDave's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 20th, 2009, 12:14 AM
MGS Author, Moderator

TeknoDave is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to TeknoDave Send a message via Yahoo to TeknoDave
Okay - I gotta step in here and put this to a halt right now - cool it or the Moderators may have to take further action.

Teknodave
Board Moderator
MGS Author
Thanks
Closed Thread