The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Muscle Growth Media
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Muscle Growth Media Registered Members Only: Remember seeing The Hulk literally bust out of his clothes on TV as a kid? Talk about other muscle growth sightings in the movies, television, websites and other media. View and post before & after bodybuilding progress photos, morphs, illustrations and other male muscle growth-themed media.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to condemned88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 24th, 2009, 10:28 PM

condemned88 is on a distinguished road
Big George

So, browsing around MyMuscleVideo I come across this, I checked out his site aswell. He's huge, huge to the point I wonder if there is any synthol involved? lol.

Some nice Middle Eastern Muscle though.

http://www.mymusclevideo.com/system/view.jsp?vid=3893
http://venicemuscleman.com/

What do you guys think?

Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 24th, 2009, 10:35 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Nope, no synthol at all. He's one-hundred percent Venetian blind....erm...muscle!

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #3   Add to condemned88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 24th, 2009, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMM View Post
Nope, no synthol at all. He's one-hundred percent Venetian blind....erm...muscle!

Phew, thank goodness. . Was hoping this huge chunk of muscle wasn't fake. lol
  #4   Add to collegemuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 24th, 2009, 11:20 PM

collegemuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to collegemuscle Send a message via Yahoo to collegemuscle
Doesn't anyone else think that, while he may be big and in good shape, the second pic is DEFINATELY photoshopped?! Forearms dont look right, traps and shoulders are squared off, there are lines seperating to different colors on the top part of his chest... hmmmm
  #5   Add to anglekindle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 24th, 2009, 11:34 PM
Way Too Tall

anglekindle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to anglekindle Send a message via Yahoo to anglekindle Send a message via Skype™ to anglekindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by collegemuscle View Post
Doesn't anyone else think that, while he may be big and in good shape, the second pic is DEFINATELY photoshopped?! Forearms dont look right, traps and shoulders are squared off, there are lines seperating to different colors on the top part of his chest... hmmmm
Although it looks photoshopped, it looks the same as the one on his website(lines and all) so who knows.
  #6   Add to RadRx's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 25th, 2009, 12:39 AM

RadRx has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to RadRx
why can't I delete my own post (that has no replies)?

Last edited by RadRx; June 25th, 2009 at 03:55 AM. Reason: deleted
  #7   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 25th, 2009, 03:58 AM

Thanked 1,306 Times in 371 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Quote:
Originally Posted by anglekindle View Post
Although it looks photoshopped, it looks the same as the one on his website(lines and all) so who knows.
And in his video, for that matter. (Not impossible but) hard to photoshop!

If he's doing synthol, thus far he's keeping it under control. His biceps actually relax when he's not flexing them, unlike, for example...(Well, you know!)

xoxo

Richard
  #8   Add to suma's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 25th, 2009, 04:00 AM

suma is on a distinguished road
nice find,
there was pic in his Gallery with Gunther Schlierkamp and he was looking very small, hope he hasn't retired from bbing.
  #9   Report Post  
Old June 25th, 2009, 05:26 AM
kanpachi

wow!

he's so huge and hot!
any idea what's his real name?
  #10   Add to Lucas88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 25th, 2009, 09:14 AM

Lucas88 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lucas88
Quote:

Look at the video...he's just a frigging SLAB of meat.
  #11   Add to condemned88's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 25th, 2009, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suma View Post
nice find,
there was pic in his Gallery with Gunther Schlierkamp and he was looking very small, hope he hasn't retired from bbing.
I saw that too, what the heck? Always remember him (Gunther) looking huge. :O
  #12   Add to tjstoys's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 25th, 2009, 03:39 PM

tjstoys is on a distinguished road
Saw his video a few days ago.....

I was starting to have a heart attack he is so hot! He is totally incredible!
  #13   Add to Yachirobi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 25th, 2009, 06:09 PM
R O C K S T A R

Yachirobi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Yachirobi
He should be hot but there are some strange things going on in those pics. I do see some evidence of photoshopping in the shirtless pic and I don't think he needs photoshopping. If it's not photoshop then I'm wondering if he's using synthol. Some of those bulges don't look natural. And where's the bicep vein? Maybe it's just age or something but I don't think so.
  #14   Add to manlion's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 25th, 2009, 10:51 PM

manlion has disabled reputation
Not everybody has big veins. He's not exactly well-defined in general, so the veins don't seem to show. (like where you can see them sitting under the skin in blue, but not protruding from the skin. You can see them in his mid-move pic, but)

He looks like the type of guy who has a really big frame, and while he's big, he probably isn't in the same state of build as the usual bodybuilder that size, so he doesn't show the same earmarks. This probably means the muscle is still in the middle, 'bulging but not filled-out' stage, so it looks odd.

(I'm noticing a few cues in the photos that remind me of myself, actually. I'm a really big guy, 6'2, 360lbs (I've got arms in the 16-18" range, forearms around 15-16"), but I've never sustained an exercise routine, and I've still got shoulders that put me in 3XL shirts. Even if I lost the excess weight, I'd never drop below 200, probably not 250 either, and wouldn't fit anything smaller than a 2X, just because I've got that kind of frame.)
  #15   Add to collegemuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 27th, 2009, 01:40 AM

Send a message via MSN to collegemuscle Send a message via Yahoo to collegemuscle
Well, I hate to burst everybody's bubble.... but after watching the youtube vid, I know EXACTLY who this is. I have seen him train at Gold's Venice a few times. I've never met him but heard that he is a very nice guy so I don't want to throw him under the bus. But when you take a closer look at the vid/pics the reason he looks photoshopped is because.... well, yes, synthol. Again, I'm not trying to throw him under the bus, but when you pump oil in your muscle like that and it completely OBVIOUS you're asking for it. Like I stated in another thread about synthol, it's like seeing the chick with the rediculously huge boob job... even she will admit their fake! Or in cases as obvious as this, it's like seeing a guy with blond hair.... anyone can look at him and say 'hey, he has blond hair.' Ok, anyway...
After my other post in this thread, i take back what i said now that i know who it is. That pic is not photoshopped, nor does it do him much justice. He IS that big folks. In fact, I would go on to say that the pics either don't do him justice or they are old, because this guys arms are HUGE, much bigger than what you can see from the media here. Huge... but obviously pumped with large amount of synthol. So as usual, when it comes to synthol, I for one am NOT impressed in the least.

PS. for those of you who are automatically going to dismiss what I'm saying here, I only hope that you trust what I'm saying is true... I've seen him in person and several people I know, including professional bodybuilders and some of whom have judged contests and know what to look for when it comes to synthol, all say. YES! Of course those arms are synthol!!

Last edited by collegemuscle; June 27th, 2009 at 01:47 AM.
  #16   Add to toad687's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 27th, 2009, 12:59 PM

toad687 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to toad687
Quote:
Huge... but obviously pumped with large amount of synthol. So as usual, when it comes to synthol, I for one am NOT impressed in the least.

PS. for those of you who are automatically going to dismiss what I'm saying here, I only hope that you trust what I'm saying is true... I've seen him in person and several people I know, including professional bodybuilders and some of whom have judged contests and know what to look for when it comes to synthol, all say. YES! Of course those arms are synthol!!
i find this hard to believe, as his arm shape actually changes, unlike pretty much anyone who uses synthol. compare his Side Tri in the Venice Gym Gallery to his Side Chest. the bicep does not look the same, which wouldn't happen in someone who's arms were "pumped with large amounts of synthol". what leads you to believe that he has injected? you make these claims but you don't have much to back up what you're saying, except some arguments from authority.
  #17   Add to collegemuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 27th, 2009, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by toad687 View Post
i find this hard to believe, as his arm shape actually changes, unlike pretty much anyone who uses synthol. compare his Side Tri in the Venice Gym Gallery to his Side Chest. the bicep does not look the same, which wouldn't happen in someone who's arms were "pumped with large amounts of synthol". what leads you to believe that he has injected? you make these claims but you don't have much to back up what you're saying, except some arguments from authority.
lol, see I knew this would happen. I KNEW some people out there wouldn't believe me, that's why I left the PS.
Well my "arguments from authority" (pro bodybuilders and IFBB judges who I know and are trained to look for the signs of synthol) should be enough. Not to mention I have seen him in person. His arms do change a little... but hey, so do Greg Valentino's arms when he flexes. I'm not attributing ALL of his size to synthol... I'd say his size is made up of about 70% actual muscle and 30% synthol.
You ask, what make me think he's injected synthol? ...well LOOK AT HIM! His physique simply doens't look right. His shoulders are square his triceps are ROUND, his pecs and abs are lean and vascular but there is little vascularity in the arms.. wft! If you know what to look for it's totally obvious, especially when you see him in person.
Did I mention I've seen him in person several times? His arms definately have synthol, no question about it. So do his shoulders, this is VERY evident in the video..... there is a spot in the video in slow motion where he jumps off a rock... just befor he jumps, he leans forward and you can definately tell the "squarness" in his shoulders; a definate sign of synthol use. Muscle bellies are round.. not square and bumpy.

Nevertheless, I knew when I made that post that several people would not believe me. But for those who want to know the actual truth, this dude uses synthol. Sorry if that dissappoints you. Also, just in case you're thinking this...I'm not calling him out because i'm jealous.. i have no reason to do that. I'm simply trying to help those out who were questioning his physique and wanted to give you guys the info that I had on him.
  #18   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 27th, 2009, 08:30 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
lol, see I knew this would happen. I KNEW some people out there wouldn't believe me, that's why I left the PS.
Well my "arguments from authority" (pro bodybuilders and IFBB judges who I know and are trained to look for the signs of synthol) should be enough. Not to mention I have seen him in person. His arms do change a little... but hey, so do Greg Valentino's arms when he flexes. I'm not attributing ALL of his size to synthol... I'd say his size is made up of about 70% actual muscle and 30% synthol.

Alright, fine, w/e, so he used synthol. We already had that argument twice in the last couple weeks.

Personally, I'm not liking the fact that you're being a bit braggy about meeting this guy as well as the judges and other pros. I realize this is the internet, and people can be misinterpreted, but it almost seems like you believe you're the only one to have ever met folks like that.

Really, what I mean is that merely because you have first hand information, doesn't give you the right to take an all-knowing stance like it seems you have.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #19   Add to mango's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 27th, 2009, 11:38 PM

mango is an unknown quantity at this point
The quacks finally produced a trophy to take home

I believe what you say about synthol. Why not, I don't give a crap one way or the other and I don't have any inside information. But I'll say I agree with you 100%. Now for my bit of information. I've seen all the synthol ugly "muscles" of the past and if this is the work of the quacks who made those guys, well, practice must make perfect. Because this dude's body passes my big but not freaking ugly test. He and the quacks behind that physique deserve an award. I'm very impressed by their work and far from holding that against him I'd like to hold that beautiful phony body against me. And if it's true that the mad doctors have discovered how to inject oil into a body to create this we're going to be seeing a lot more beautiful men on the beach. For us, on this board, it's about to become a golden age as it was for our straight brothers when the quacks made the dream boobs of young men a reality 30 years ago.
  #20   Add to mutador's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 30th, 2009, 11:12 AM

mutador
I agree with college muscle, he seems to have some synthol in him, specially if you compare the pics from Iraq with the pics from the USA, you see a difference in the quality and shape of the body.
But he's using it quite well, compared to others like Greg Valentino or Klaus Doring, I think it just gives him fullness; while still looking very natural. I see he's also got some very good genetics, we are talking about a guy who naturally has big muscles, and is naturally very strong, who is using synthol (and roids obviously hehe) to get an extra edge.
The point here is that he doesn't add more, temptation is big and if he sucumbs, in a few years we'll get an ugly freak.
  #21   Add to mutador's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 30th, 2009, 11:34 AM

mutador
Some proof

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size