The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Greggrth's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 4th, 2009, 02:46 PM

Greggrth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Greggrth
The Hotel II

Hey, here's part of my dream inspired story. I'd like to say thanks for the comments and I hope you enjoy part 2.

The Hotel Part 1

The Doctor turned to leave and I suddenly remembered how to speak.

?Wait? I said, stepping off the stretcher and approaching the Doctor. He turned back to face me, looking down at me. Holy shit he looked scary. He had to lean forward to see over his shelves of pectoral muscles, his shadow stretching out over me. Although there was a big bulging crotch in front of me, my eyes were glued to those of the giant baring down on me.

?What?? he rumbled.

?W-what did y-you mean when you said about g-growth?? I asked timidly, barely above a whisper.

?You?ll have to speak up? he chuckled. ?I can?t hear you up here?

?What did you mean when you said I?d have to wait to experience growth?? I said, louder this time but the fear was still there.

?Doc Nelson will tell you about that when we get your results. Although I?m sure some of the other ?guests? will fill you in when you go on your tour?

?But--? I started, but stopped when the Doctor?s eyes shot to mine.

?You?re tour guide will be here shortly? he said, flexing his biceps at his side before turning away and ducking through the door. His shoulder caught the frame and knocked a chunk of it off. Doc Nelson sighed and picked up a phone. She dialled a number and waited.

?Yes? she said into the receiver by way of greeting. ?It still needs to be wider? She put the phone down and turned back to me. ?You?d think it would just be a case of taking his measurements and that would be that. But he?s still growing at a steady rate so by the time we?ve measured and put up the new door, he?s already too big. Now, I?ve finished my examination so you can put your clothes on and wait for your guide?

?Erm? OK?

?You?re fine here? she said, the mask of professional detachment slipping slightly to show a smidge of sympathy. ?As long as you follow the rules, the Doctor will only use his muscles for recreational uses?

Just as I finished putting my sweats back on, one of the glass doors opened and a guy stepped in. He was wearing the same sweats as every other guy in this place but he was one of the more normal looking ones. He was about 5? 10? with some decent shoulders. His face was a bit long, but he had these piercing blue eyes that sparkled with his smile and he had the jaw line of a model. His hair was short but had similar curls to mine, only a warm brown as apposed to my jet black.

He came over to me and offered me his hand, which I took. I was grateful he didn?t hug me as that other guy had.

?Hey, I?m Phil? he said, his handshake firm. ?I?m in room 14, next to yours and I will be your tour guide. Anywhere you wanna start??

?Erm? I don?t mind? I said.

?Then we?ll start at my favourite place. The Gym?

He took me though the atrium, pointing to some of the other guys, giving them names. A few of them would turn to us when Phil pointed at them, the larger ones flexing for us.

?And the nudist over there, with his ass in the air? That?s Derek. He hasn?t worn the sweats since his first growth, two days after he arrived. And let me tell you, when he came here he looked nothing like that. Now, over there, behind the big guy rubbing his crotch, we have the swimming pool. They have Speedos in every size in the changing rooms and the showers are big enough for at least two simultaneous orgies?

?Orgies??

?Oh yeah. With all the growth, muscle and hot guys around here, the hormones can get a bit crazy. So, don?t be surprised if you get approached by someone and they ask if they can fuck you. Now, you can say no, but believe me, just say yes and you?ll enjoy it. Except if it?s the guy with the tattoo of Daffy Duck on his butt. He?s into some weird shit?

?Erm? OK?

?Ha-ha, I?m kidding. So, you?ve got a fully stocked fridge in your room which is mainly for the really big guys who need to eat a lot, but there?s also a canteen at the other end of the atrium behind us. I won?t take you through there ?cos? well, it?s just a canteen, nothing much to it. Now, brace yourself?

?Why??

?I?m gonna show you the gym. Just try and keep yourself under control. You?re the new guy around here and everybody knows it?

?But I?ve only been here like an hour or so?

?Word travels fast. Try not to cum in front of them or they?ll pounce on you like jackals, especially the bigger ones. To have someone cum from just looking at you is a great boost to ones ego and a few of them like to keep score. As you?re new, you wouldn?t have seen them before so you?re more likely to spontaneously cum, where as others will have built a kind of resistance?

?So I?ll stop after a while??

?God no. You?ll learn to control it a bit better, but every now and then they?ll jump out at you with something hot and you?ll just jizz in your pants?

?OK?

?You ready??

We?d stopped at the mouth of a wide corridor. I couldn?t see the Gym yet, but I could hear grunts and the clunking of heavy weights. There were also words of encouragement and a few pleasurable moans.

?Yeah, I?m ready?

Phil just grinned at me, pushing me round the corner. I stumbled on the short blue carpet and then looked up.

Holy shit.

The room was filled with gym equipment and almost everything was being used. There were a variety of guys here, but most of them were big. I could see Daniel on a large pec fly machine while next to him was a big bear lifting dumbbells bigger than any I had ever seen. His big gut pocked out from under his sweat shirt and his bicep threatened to pop out of those tight sleeves at any moment. On the treadmill was a guy Daniel?s size, but he had a carpet of thick hair on his chest, leading down his cobble stone abs to disappear into bulging sweat shorts. My guess was they had been the same trouser sweats everyone else had, but he must have torn the legs off to make them into shorts. To be fair, it looked like he would have difficulty fitting those calves and thighs in the sweats comfortably. He had a thick busy beard too even though the hair on his head was clipped short.

There was a Goth guy with huge jutting pecs doing pull ups on a bar I was surprised could hold his weight, a guy whose face looked like it belonged on a librarian was sat atop a rippling mass of muscle doing abs crunches on the floor, his huge biceps either side of his head out sizing his scull. There were also more normal sized guys but they were all just as sexy and diverse. Some were lifting weights and working out, others watched, and there was one guy who was actually getting LIFTED by one of the big guys.

?Oh my god? I breathed. My cock twitched as though wanting to cum, but I?d already cum 3 times within the last 2 hours and my balls were empty. My moan of pleasure didn?t go unnoticed though. The Goth and the bear both looked across the gym at me and smiled.

?Wow, you didn?t blow your load? said Phil, obviously impressed.

?Believe me, I want to?

At first glance I had thought this room was massive, stretching out larger than a football pitch. But then I realised it was just an illusion due to the floor to ceiling mirrors covering every wall. Now that I thought about it, the only place I hadn?t seen with mirrors was Doc Nelson?s office.

?Did you wanna stay a bit longer?? asked Phil, waving his hand in front of my face to get my attention. ?I?m sure once Rick has stopped bench pressing Sammy he?ll give you a ride?

?N-no. S?OK, we can go? somewhere else??

Phil chuckled, putting his hands on my shoulder and pulling me out of the Gym backwards into the atrium. So, I got my tour of the Hotel. I saw the pool which was Olympic-sized and had and Italian stud fucking a guy twice his size. Then we saw the quad. It was a large section of grass, like a courtyard, except it was inside. Phil said that the guests weren?t allowed outside of the complex. Now, that did make me nervous at first, but then a guy wider than I was tall came to us and asked Phil if he wanted to go up to his room.

?Any other time I?d say ?sling me over your shoulder big guy?, but I gotta give the new guy the tour?

?He can come too? said the brute, looking down at me. He was a bit too bulky for my taste, a walking mass of uber muscle. I like my guys to be tall and big, not just all mass. He almost had no neck, having lost it between his massive shoulders.

?Leave him alone? said Phil, playfully pocking the brute?s chest. ?He?s been through a lot today?

?You can go if you want? I said. ?You said yourself there wasn?t much left to show and? I?m feeling kinda tired?

?Aww, sorry buddy. Well, the tiredness is to be expected after what you?ve been through. Maybe you should head to bed and sleep for a while. You can knock on my door when you?re more awake and we can finish the tour. Oh, unless it?s like after midnight, I like to sleep in?

?Sure?

?So, you coming with me?? asked the brute, the thick bulge in his straining sweats twitching.

Phil just lifted his arms. The brute cheered, scooping up the smaller guy and putting him over his thick shoulder in a fireman?s hold. Then, he turned and walked off with Phil like he was weightless.

?See ya James? called Phil, waving from the brute?s back. ?Go get some sleep?

I couldn?t help but return Phil?s smile seeing the brute carry him back into the main building. After turning my head to look at the rest of the quad, looking at the reinforced benches and the bushes that had wads of clothing hanging form the branches, I followed the path Phil?s brute had left in the grass back into the Hotel.

I walked back to my room, thankfully not walking into any big guys looking for someone to screw. OK, I know, you?d have thought I?d jump at the chance to get fucked considering the most action I?d got in the past moth had been from my good friend righty, but I was still a bit confused. I was half convinced that I?d wake up any minute in my own bed with wet underwear.

Once I was in my room, I checked the fridge. It was full of meat and vegetables, enough to feed a small army? or a large guy anyway. I grabbed some orange juice and drank from the carton. What? I?ve lived alone for ages; I can drink out of the carton if I want.

As I put the carton back into the fridge, the light on the ceiling swayed in the middle of the room. I heard a deep moan and the ceiling shook again. I jumped when a crack echoed through the room and a lightning like split appeared in the ceiling and caused a sprinkle of plaster to rain down.

?What the??

I could hear something grunting upstairs. Like an animal. And then I heard a cry of pleasure and knew what was going on upstairs.

Trying to ignore the sounds of hot sex upstairs, I shuffled to the bedroom. I pulled the sweat shirt off and changed the trousers for ones without the now dry cum stains. When I was comfortable in my clothing, I crawled up the large bed and settled down. Taking a breath, I rested my head on the pillow and closed my eyes, letting the sound of the crashing waves wash over me, soothing me into sleep. Thankfully I couldn?t hear the couple upstairs.

There was something wrong with the waves though. The sound wasn?t as smooth as it had been. In fact, it didn?t sound like waves, it sounded like? tearing. I listened and heard it again, the definite popping of seams and splitting of threads.

Rousing myself, I opened my eyes and pushed myself up. Rooting through my cupboards was a guy. He was about 6? 6? and had a broad, rippling back that tapered down to a narrow waist. He had a nice firm butt that bulged against his sweats, but the moonlight from the window shone on his bare, broad back. Moonlight? Maybe I had gotten some sleep.

?Erm?? I started, not sure how to address the big guy. Was it usual for guys to just walk into another guys? room and? try on their sweats?! He was pulling on one of my sweat shirts which was far too small for him. I could tell he was trying not to rip out of it as he carefully and gently tugged it down. Even in the bad light I could see that it was skin tight.

I heard him chuckle as he sidestepped to look in the mirror of the next door. Then I saw his face.

?Hey? I said. ?It?s you?

The guy turned round and gave me a smile. A smile like a little schoolboy. ?Howdy neighbour?

This shouldn?t be possible. Now, I know I?d heard about growth all day, but my brain just refused to understand. I mean, I recognised this guy; he wasn?t one of the unnaturally large guys? or, at least he hadn?t been. Damn it, what was his name? It started with a J, I knew that. He?d hugged me in Doc Nelson?s office? Jake!

?Jake? I said, looking at his schoolboy smile and buzz cut hair on that new muscled body, ?what are you doing??

?Sorry? he said, putting his knees onto the edge of the bed and coming closer. ?I?ve already flexed outta all my little sweats and I didn?t think you?d mind if I used yours?

?Em? n-no, that?s fine? I stammered, pulling my feet up so he didn?t crush them as he walked on his knees, getting even closer.

?So, what do you think?? he asked, tilting his head to one side and looking over my bare torso. I pulled my legs in, putting my knees to my chest. ?Aww, don?t be shy?

?I-I-I?m not?

?Then what do you think of my new body? Am I as good as Dan??

He leant further forward. I jerked back, my head striking the cushioned headboard. Jake?s pecs bulged against my face. He flexed them gently, their sheer size causing the collar of the shirt to split open a bit. I heard him chuckle, his big hand sliding over my leg, his fingers slipping under my flat ass. ?Mmm?

He pulled back, grinning down at me. He lifted his arms and I heard the shirt strain. Before he could even consider flexing, one of his shoulders popped out. And then, when he really flexed, his biceps shredded the sleeves, his pecs ballooned in his shirt and made the tear wider. The gap on his shirt spread down until it reached the top bricks of a well chiselled set of abs.

My cock throbbed, sputtering and firing against my sweats. Jake?s grin grew wider and he curved his back to do a most muscular. I head the back of the shirt tear as his broad back exploded out. He pulled the tattered remains of my sweat shirt and threw them away. Then, he put his hands either side of me on the bed, his weight making the mattress sag and made me dip lower, which only made Jake seem bigger. His bare pecs bulged against my flat chest, pinning me to the head board as he gently kissed my lips.

?Thanks? he said. ?Not just for the shirts but for cumming as well. Now, why don?t we take those wet sweats off?

Before I could object, his fingers dug into the waistband of my sweats and pulled them tight. My pole was pressed into my stomach when the material went taunt against it, but my cock bounced up when the trousers ripped. Jake ran his huge hands over my skinny legs, pulling them away from my chest. He smiled down at my little cock.

?Let me thank you properly? he said, his hands moving to the small of my back. His biceps bulged as he lifted me up, his mouth open wide. I shuddered when I felt his warm breath wash over the head of my cock, but then I gasped when his warm, wet mouth wrapped itself round my member. My hands shot up, grabbing onto the canopy of the four-poster bed above as my cock was sucked and licked by Jake.

?Oh, GOD!? I gasped, hearing Jake chuckle round my cock before he pulled me closer, taking it whole and burying his nose in my groin. ?FUCK!?

I writhed about in his grasp, my balls having recovered enough to fire into Jake?s throat. He greedily sucked it down, his pecs swelling as he used his powerful lungs to suck my cock dry. Panting, my limbs turned to rubber and Jake lowered me onto the bed, his big hands stroking me gently, sliding down my legs and spreading them.

?If you liked that,? he rumbled, ?then you?re gonna love this?

?W-what?? I panted, lost in a haze from my orgasm. I?d never had a blow job before and??HOLY SHIT!?

Jake?s cock ploughed inside me, the long piece of meat throbbing as his hands gripped my waist tight. His muscles bulged with power as he rocked back and fourth, driving his cock in and out of me. It was amazing.

?Fuck Jake? I cried, my toes curling and my hands grasping the covers. I was acting like a bitch but it just felt so fucking good. Jake was enjoying it too, I could feel his warm pre fire into me and he started moving faster. He kissed me, kissed me hard enough to force my head into the pillow. His tongue fought with mine and I grabbed his head so he couldn?t pull away. All the while he was rolling his hips to move his cock in and out of my ass.

He growled low, biting my lip as his muscles bulged. He thrust himself in as far as he could go and then bellowed. I cried out too when he came inside me. Fuck there was so much cum and it was so warm. His muscles seemed to be flexing of their own accord, moving in time with his shots of cum.

When he?d fired his last load, he slumped down on top of me, panting and kissing my neck and lips.

?Mmmm? he moaned, ?I think we?re gonna get along great. Mind if I sleep here??

?Actually, I need to go see--?

?Thanks?

He squeezed me against his huge body in a tight hug and settled down on my bed. I struggled to get out, but he hardly noticed my attempts. In fact, he?d fucking fallen asleep! In the space of a few seconds!

I looked over at the digital clock by my bed. It was 0:04. Huh, so even if I had managed to escape Jake?s weight, I?d still have to wait for the rest of my tour. Oh well, I?ll just have to sleep like this, it?s not as though I need to breath much.

Jake?s bicep bulged against my stomach. So, this was what it felt like to be a teddy bear.

Just like to add, try saying 'slipping slightly to show a smidge of sympathy' 5 times fast ;p

"I'm more afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion, than an army of lions led by a sheep"
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Greggrth For This Useful Post:
chopper1234 (September 12th, 2013)
  #2   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 4th, 2009, 06:29 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
It's getting more and more intriguing. How did he get there? Why was he picked? Where is there? Why all self-contained? Oh, well. I'm looking forward to future chapters.
Mike
  #3   Add to Ryne's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 5th, 2009, 01:21 AM
The Bigger, The Better!

Ryne is on a distinguished road
Alright! Nice, very nice! Incredibly sexy too!

I like where this is headed, but I'd like to see your main character get some growth in too. i feel like he's kinda left out...
  #4   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 5th, 2009, 03:03 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Hot, I hope there's more soon. :3
  #5   Add to nvb2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 5th, 2009, 03:19 PM

nvb2 is on a distinguished road
I'm also enjoying this very much, Greggrth. Thanks very much for sharing and I'm looking forward to more!
  #6   Add to michaelv2's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 5th, 2009, 03:26 PM
Mr. Registered User

michaelv2 is on a distinguished road
Loving this one. Get some sleep and dream up some more for us! :-)
  #7   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 6th, 2009, 10:46 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greggrth View Post
His muscles seemed to be flexing of their own accord, moving in time with his shots of cum.
Mmmm.....i can just see it.....his tall muscle undulating in shuddering, orgasmic flexion....

oh, and about phil...i'm--i mean "he's"--only 5'9" not 5'10"! ;p
great story, bud! :P
~Ille

Things happen.
  #8   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 6th, 2009, 12:34 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Very nice! More, please, and soon!

xoxo