The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to buckman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 6th, 2009, 11:02 PM

buckman has disabled reputation
Post Workout Fun

"That was a good workout bro" Josh said walking to the water fountain and bending down to take a sip. Him and his friend Adam had just finished a rather good workout at the local gym.
"Yeah dude, I'm beat!" Adam replied, waiting his turn to get a drink of the water fountain.

"Well, I'm gonna go hit the Sauna. This guy i talked to the other day said that he goes there after working out and does jumprope and situps, and he really likes it. Josh said, heading into the Men's locker room, which led to the pool area.
"We have a sauna?" Adam replied, following his friend into the locker room, and through a door in the back that he had never noticed.
"Yeah dude, no one ever goes in there though, since the pool is so disgusting no one even bothers to check the rest of the ameneties. The two friends walked into the pool area and around the olympic-sized pool, which was brown from dirt. In the back of the natatorium, there were two small doors, one read Sauna, and the other Steam Room.

"Here we are" Josh said, picking up a jump rope from a hook by the door.
Adam made to go into the sauna, but stopped when he saw Josh starting to take his shirt off. "Don't wanna get it more gross" Josh answered correctly reading Adam's face. Adam had never seen his friend without a shirt, well, he had, a while ago when him and a bunch of his friends went to the local beach, but this had been before they had started working out regularly. He had grown! Josh's chest stuck out about an inch from his body, two giant slabs of grade a beef that hung from two massive shoulders. His arms had grown to what Adam estimated was around 16 inches each, his triceps were pumped from the workout they had just had, and were forming two horse shoes on either of his arms. He had a little bit of fat on him, after all only models don't, Adam thought, but a very prominent six pack emerged from his torso.

"Ready?" Josh asked, breaking Adam's trance.
"Yeah, almost" Adam replied, peeling off his own shirt. He wasn't a bad catch either. His tall slender body had little hair on it and very little fat. His muscles showed through his skin as if it was mere millimeters thick, bumps and valleys covered his torso, showing off the hard work of the past year working out with Josh. He, however, was nothing compared to his friend. While Adam's bumps and valleys resembled the Hill Country of Texas, Josh's body resembled the Rocky Mountains.

The two guys began their workout, Adam did some situps while Josh started on the jump rope. Before long, both guys were covered in a layer of sweat. The smell was unbearable, for anyone at least. Adam was mesmerized though, the smell was only causing him more trouble. He kept glancing over at Josh, as with every jump he did, the huge slabs of muscle that were his chest bounced up and down with him, Adam was reminded of the Baywatch era. Soon it was too much for Adam, and he was having a hard time concealing his hard on as he did his sit ups.

"Whew, 150, here ya go dude" Josh said, handing Adam his jump rope.
"Yeah it's kinda hot in here for that!" Adam said, not getting up for fear of his rapidly growing erection being spotted by his friend. "Dude, by the way, you've gotten huge!"

"Huh? Yeah I know! I dunno how I'm doing it, but its true, look at these puppies!" Josh replied, striking a double bicep pose in front of Adam. His biceps swelled to their full size, a vein running on the very top on either of them. The sweat poured off his body, making it shiny in the dim light of the Sauna.

"And look at your pecs bro! I mean, no homo, but they're huge too! Can you bounce them?" Adam replied, forgetting his fear of being spotted and unconciously moving his legs so that his hard on was tenting his shorts.

"Of course dude! Look" Josh replied, bouncing his massive pecs independently, then at the same time, to the beat of "Another one bites the dust"

Adam was mesmerized, looking at Josh was all he could do to stop himself from jumping over to his best friend and worshipping the body of the teen god that had taken over the once skinny Josh.

"See something you like there lil dude?" Josh asked, stopping the bouncing and taking a step towards Adam.

"Huh? What...uh..no!!" Adam said defensively, trying to hide his tent, but it was too late, Josh had already pulled Adam so that he was standing next to him, his erection in plain sight.

"Dude...do my muscles turn you on?" He said cautiosly, looking into Adam's eyes. Adam seemed to just melt as their eyes locked, and all he could do was wimper.

"Seems to me like you need to come here and worship these mother fuckers!" Josh said beginning to bounce his pecs again, and taking another step closer to Adam. Adam seemed to have lost all train of thought. All he knew was that he needed to touch Josh's muscles, give him the rub down of his life, and in no time, he was touching the chest. Cupping each pec muscle with both hands (as one hand was much too small for the mounds of muscle). Josh just moaned and continued to flex his chest, eventually he staggered to one of the wooden benches and sat down, spreading his legs out as Adam worshiped him and playing with his growing cock through his gym shorts.

"Let's get a bit more comfortable here buddy." Josh said prying Adam from his nipples, which he was now sucking better than a Hoover. With a simple pull, he had taken his shorts off, exposing a dick that was sure to make any grown man jealous. It was about 8 inches, semi-hard, and thick! Adam just stood there looking at it, his hands on the edge of his shorts, mid-movement taking them off. Before he had even gotten his shorts off, he had come. "Hey there, someone's excited" Josh said.

"Hell yeah dude, look at you! I'm gonna suck you like there's no tomorrow!" Adam replied, lunging for his friend's rapidly hardening cock. He somehow managed to get the whole length into his mouth, and began working the testicles with his hand. Josh just threw his head back in ecstasy, groaning in pleasure and grabbing the back of Adam's head with his hands, forcing him down.

"Fuck yeah dude, suck that!" Josh screamed. Adam was only too happy to oblige, he didn't even gag as his lips caressed the bottom of the shaft, the entire thing in his mouth. It was like he was a natural at this, never even had done it before.

"Fuck dude! Yeah! Ugh!" Josh moaned, "Here I come dude! AAAHAH!" Josh screamed, releasing his load into Adam's eagerly waiting mouth. The load took about 15 seconds to end, and without even breathing, Adam took it all in.

"Fuck dude, that was great!" Josh said, leaning back. Adam looked at his friend and sat down next to him, resting his head on the hard chest muscle, fingering the lines that were made by the bumps of Josh's abs.

"Yeah it was, though...I don't want it to be awkward between us bro, now that this happened..." a sad tone filled his voice, he couldn't look Josh in the eyes. He had never meant to worship his best friend, it just sort of happened.

"Awkward? Shit dude, it won't be awkward. We're just friends with benefits! Fuck buddies if you will. I don't have any feelings for you dude, no offense, but I'm into girls. This, however, would be a great arrangement, constant sex, what'd you think?" Josh replied, looking into Adam's face, meeting his eyes again.

"Huh? Yeah it'll be great, fuck buddies." And he took Josh's hand and shook it in the most manly way he could think. He tried to force the feelings for his friend that had risen up during the time they had spent in the Sauna, for he also, or at least he thought he did, liked girls. Fuck buddies wouldn't be bad, like Josh had put it, it was constant sex. But how long could it last like that?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to buckman For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (July 1st, 2013)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options