The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 12th, 2009, 02:13 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Best Buds (Part 6)

By Richard Jasper

Part 5: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16723

Part 4: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16718

Part 3: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16710

Part 2: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16708

Part 1: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16622

John continued to be amazed by his roommate's progress, although after that incident he decided against querying James further regarding his weight and/or bench press records. Grapevine indicated that the latter were continuing to proceed in a significant fashion but John really didn't want to think about it.

Besides, he thought to himself, I'm making progress, too!

And, indeed, that was the case. By the end of the semester John had put on another 5 lbs. of solid muscle, boosting his weight to 180 lbs., 20 lbs. more than when he had started in the Fall term as a 160 lb. freshman. Likewise, he really did have different goals than James, who was all about size and strength; during the time James had turned himself into a hulk, John had added significantly to his vertical leap while continuing to increase his speed and flexibility. For a 5'7, 180 lb. thick muscled white boy, his sprint was pretty phenomenal and he was being seriously recruited by the track team.

As for James...

Eight more weeks brought 20 lbs. of additional muscle.

"I did it," James said the last night of the semester.

John's shoulders tensed.

"Did what?" he asked, cautiously.

"I achieved my goal," James replied.

John raised his eyebrows.

"Two hundred pounds," John said, pointing at his chest. "As of this a.m.!"

John's jaw dropped.

Fuck, he thought.

"That's fucking amazing!" John exclaimed.

"Check it out," James cooed.

With that he ripped off his baggy t-shirt, stripped off his gym shorts, and went through a classic bodybuilder's posing routine, calling off his numbers with each pose.

"Biceps, 18 1/2 inches."

"Forearms, 15 inches."

"Neck, 18 inches."

"Chest, 49 inches."

"Shoulders, 54 inches."

"Waist, 31 inches."

"Quads, 27 inches."

"Calves, 18 inches."

John gulped.

Here I am all happy about having gained 20 lbs. in eight months and this guy...

"What do you think, Buster? 85 lbs. in 8 months? Not bad, huh?"

John's jaw dropped.

"You're how much now?" James asked.

John pulled himself together.

"Right at 180," he replied.

"Cool beans, 20 lbs. more than on the first day, huh?"

John nodded.

"Let's measure."

Before he knew what was happening, James was telling John what to pose and when, correcting his posture, adjusting the angle of his arms, showing him how to full extend his lats, etc.

Again, James called off the numbers:

"Biceps, 16 inches."

"Forearms, 12 1/2 inches."

"Neck, 16 inches."

"Chest, 44 inches."

"Shoulders, 48 inches."

Jeezus, John thought, his chest is bigger around than my shoulders!

"Waist, 32 inches."

"Quads, 24 inches."

"Calves, 16 inches."

John stood there stunned. His former "little shit" roommate now outclassed him in every dimension!

I hate to think, John said.

"And Ty tells me you benched six plates last weekend," James said. "Great going! Welcome to the Bee Gees!"

John had the grace to blush. He stammered his thanks, then asked the question he'd been avoiding all semester.

"Uh, and you?"

James got a serious look on his face.

"Let me show you something?" he asked.

John stood stock still, afraid to breathe. He nodded, ever so slightly.

James grabbed John's belt buckle with his right hand and...

Lifted!

It was like going up on an elevator or some kind of hoist.

James held him there, breathing deep and heavy, but not grunting, not panting, just barely breaking a sweat.

John counted the seconds. It was 30 exactly before James slowly let him back down to the ground.

"475," James said when John's feet were back on the floor. "That's how much I bench."

That's...

"And, yeah," James finished for him. "That's 70 lbs. more than the record for any previous freshman at Wyndham."

John felt light-headed. His knees sagged slightly.

"Whoaaa, buddy!"

James pulled his roommate close, wrapping his arms under John's and around his back to support his friend. John's face fell on James' meaty pec.

"It's just amazing," he muttered.

James chuckled and the vibration emanating from his big, deep chest sent a tingle up and down John's spine.

"It's all because of you," James said, rubbing his thick, strong hand through John's hair, then whispered. "It's all for you."

John realized that his dick was harder than it ever had been in his life. His mouth parted slightly, then he wheezed as James gave him a hug so strong the air just whooshed out of his lungs!

Hack!

Gasp!

Wheeze!

James sat John down on the bed and pushed John's head between his legs.
Eventually, John sat up again, red-faced and teary eyed.

"Meathead, yer gonna be the death of me!"

James just laughed.

"I think yer gonna live, Buster! You better anyway because I'm rooming with you again next year and if you think THIS is rough treatment just wait 'til then."

With that, James turned to the closet and started pulling out clothes. John hadn't thought his dick could get any harder but looking at James' mile-wide back and beefy bubble butt was, well, just plain uncomfortable!

Fully dressed, James turned back to John, leaned down to his friend, and kissed him square on the mouth.

"I gotta run," he announced, pulling his iron-coarsened paws from John's neck.

"What?" John spluttered.

He really couldn't make out what James had just said. He could still feel the heat of James's meaty hands on his own strong neck.

"Gotta run," James repeated. "I'm taking Kelli to the dance and then we're going out to the Kappa's lake house for the night. I'll see you in the morning."

The dazed expression on John's face told James he still had some explaining to do.

"Kelli, you know, the girl you dated back in February? Kappas, y'know, the fraternity you rushed?"

John blinked.

"But...?"

James grinned.

"Hey, it's nothing," he said. "Kelli asked ME because she knew that dumbass football player she broke up with last month was gonna be there and she didn't want him ragging on her."

John looked at his friend.

"And...?"

"And, well, it's kinda funny," James continued. "She told me that Blake, the dumbass, is, well, terrified of me. Turns out he was there watching me squat the day I broke 650, and, from what I've heard, I guess I was pretty over the top that day, growling and shit."

John thought about that.

"Blake Herndon is 6'2 and weighs 250 lbs.," he observed.

"Go figure, huh?" James put in. "Great big guy, only benches 350. What's up with that?"

John stared at James.

"You really don't get it, do you?"

James moved to the bed to stand directly in front of John. He put his hairy mitts on John's shoulders and looked down into John's eyes.

"I get it, John, I really do. Do you?"

Then he walked out the door.

Next morning, John was gone before James got back. There was a note on James's pillow.

Sorry I missed you, Meathead! Mom and Dad called at 6 a.m. to say they wanted me home by suppertime and you know how long a drive it is. Have an awesome summer! You are the best roommate a guy could ever have. I can't wait to see you in August!

xoxo

Buster

The note stayed in James' wallet all summer.

[Uh, well, I really don't know where all this is coming from, but there will, in fact, be more of it...!]

Last edited by arpeejay; August 13th, 2009 at 05:48 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to arpeejay For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (October 16th, 2012)
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 12th, 2009, 04:20 PM

Sierraca was good enough to point out that at several points in this chapter I switched James and John (what I get for having two "J" characters!) I'll fix it in a bit!

xoxo

Richard

with many thanks to Sierraca!
  #3   Add to redroger11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 12th, 2009, 04:23 PM

redroger11 is on a distinguished road
They were inside you and started to get your attention. Your imagination crafted them up to be real and engaging, and funny and sexy. Great work. I don't know why but I just want John to come back to school weighing 230. Of course James would be 250 by then but it wouldn't be such a disparity. But even with the differences between them, you've still got the good friendship working. Can't wait and please don't make us wait till the end of summer. So Please do...
Keep Writing

redroger11
  #4   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 12th, 2009, 04:37 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Wonder how big they're gonna get... :3
  #5   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 12th, 2009, 04:58 PM

OK, problems fixed (I think!)

See if it makes more sense now!

xoxo

Richard
  #6   Add to sierraca's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 12th, 2009, 06:34 PM

sierraca is on a distinguished road
Richard,
Yup, perfect. Glad to assist. Now get back to writing part 7!!!
--Sierraca
  #7   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 12th, 2009, 07:13 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
more to come???

... awesome! So hurry up with it already! P:EEEEZE!
xoxo
-TagsNOLA

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options