The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to helliot's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 18th, 2009, 10:19 PM

helliot is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to helliot
Weak Ratio, part 2

Weak Ratio, part 2 (part 1, part 3)

After several minutes of working Danny's cock, Kevin eventually got a couple more inches in. Meanwhile Danny was checking out every inch of his new body. "Fuck this is hot. I can't believe how big I'm getting."

"Mmmph mmph," said Kevin.

"Didn't your mother teach you not to talk with your mouth full? Here, gimme that. I want to take it for a spin." Danny pushed his new cocksucker away and stroked the full length of his cock appreciatively. "Damn...this feels amazing. Let's see what it can do."

Picking up speed, Danny jerked his cock with one hand and felt his full pecs with the other. It took only seconds before rope after rope of sticky seed exploded out at the observing Kevin, coating the little man's face and chest. His hair was matted with spunk. "Fuck! That's a lot of jizz. I guess that's what balls this size produce." He hefted the hearty testicles. "Go take a shower, Kev. You look ridiculous."

Kevin examined himself in the bathroom mirror. The last time he was in this position he was preparing for the hunt. He had picked out just the right clothes to show off his hard-earned body. His hair formed a perfect faux-hawk. He was cute, studly, deserving of a hot find. Now he stared at a different reflection. His body was short, slender, even pale. His hair was mussed and mixed with cum. Spunk covered his chest and cheeks and dripped from his nose and nipples. What was he deserving now? Was he looking at it? For the first time since that moment in the bathroom, he was alone. What had he gotten himself into?

Showering was a bigger shock than he expected. He had seen his new body, yes, but now memory and familiarity failed him. Reaching for a shoulder, he missed. Soaping his arms, he touched his fingers all the way around his forearms. His legs screamed weakness. His balls were the size of marbles in a sack that barely hung from its base. His cock was the smallest he'd seen.

It got bigger, he knew. It was hard as he sucked Danny's cock. It was no larger than three inches, then. Now it was just an inch and soft, sex for once not on his mind.

He rinsed and dried himself with what seemed a very large towel. He tried to wrap it around his waist but it was just too long and walked naked back to Danny's bed. He hadn't moved but, by the looks of things, had cum at least one more time and was working on another.

"I don't have any clothes," Kevin announced. He picked up the t-shirt he had arrived in off the floor and put it on but it drowned him. "This shirt was really tight this morning."

Danny stood up, his stiff cock flapping with his movements. He pulled the too-large shirt off his friend and mopped the cum off his own body with it.

"Do you usually send your 'donors' home naked?" asked Kevin.

"No, I have clothes for them but I doubt they will fit you. Come on."

Danny led the way to the guest room adjacent. He opened the top drawer of a chest and pulled out a boy's t-shirt. Kevin was relieved it was too small. Maybe Danny was telling the truth after all about being "generous" with what he left him with.

"Hmmmm...You know, you're not that different than I was before I grew." Kevin stared at him incredulously. "A little shorter maybe." Danny extracted a large cardboard box from the closet neatly labeled in permanent marker: "Old clothes."

"Here, try these on." He handed Kevin a buttoned shirt and slacks. The shirt was a surprisingly good fit and the pants were only an inch too long. "Nice. What about the shoes?"

"They are a little loose. Umm, do you have any underwear?"

"Sorry little dude, you'll have to go commando for now. It's just until we go shopping."

"But it's 2 am!"

"Yeah, we'll have to do that tomorrow, but I figured you might want to run back to your apartment and get some things while everybody's sleeping. Okay?"

"Okay."

Danny drove a big pickup. Kevin felt a little small in the seat. Danny grinned at him as he slid the seat back a notch and adjusted the mirrors for his new size. Only Kevin's spoken directions broke the silence of the drive. Coming home was completely disorienting for him. Doorknobs and cupboards were too high, drawers too heavy. He hefted a small suitcase on to his bed and began to fill it while Danny explored his DVD collection. Kevin fought his initial urge to load the case with clothes. Nothing would fit.

A picture of Kevin posing with four friends at a party hung on the wall. The five young men were shirtless and raising their beers in a toast. Next to it hung a picture of Kevin towering over his mother and sister. He pulled them both down and placed them in the case.

The shelf over the bed held his favorite books of all time. He randomly grabbed several of the smaller books. On the nightstand he found his journal and tape measure. He read the last entry:

Had breakfast with Jordan before hitting the gym. Going clubbing tonight.
Arms: 16.25
Chest: 42
Waist: 32
Quads: 23
Calves: 15

Kevin penciled in a line that had never mattered before:
Height: 5'11

He took his measurements and added a new entry:

Went clubbing and met Danny. World upside-down.
Arms: 12
Chest: 34
Waist: 26
Quads: 18
Calves: 12
Height: 5'3

Kevin placed the journal and tape measure in the case. He found Danny flexing in the bathroom mirror, intently watching the shirt sleeves run away from the bulging biceps. "I have everything I need. We can go." The big man followed him toward the door, his eyes lingering on his reflection.

The return trip was more silent than the first. Kevin caught Danny stealing glances at his body in the rearview mirror. The small man yawned as they pulled in to the carport. "Tired?" Danny asked.

"A little," said Kevin. "It's been a long day. Or night, at least."

"I understand," Danny said. He picked up the suitcase in one hand and held Kevin's hand with the other. Kevin marveled at the difference in size of the two hands that had matched only hours ago. Once inside, Danny dropped the luggage, scooped up Kevin and carried him to bed. There they made love once more before Kevin, exhausted, fell fast asleep.

Kevin awoke to a techno beat. He rolled off the bed and dug through the pile of discarded clothing. The music got louder as he freed his cell phone from its pants pocket prison.

"Hello?"

"Kevin? Is that you?"

"Yeah, it's me."

"You sound funny. Where are you? You're two hours late for work."

"Oh, Mr. Manning, I'm, um, not feeling that great. I'm so sorry. I guess I overslept."

"It's okay, Kevin. It's been slow today anyway. I was just worried about you. It's not like you to be late."

The strong smell of bacon wafted through the ajar door.

"I know. I'm okay. Just...not feeling very good."

"Well you should have called. We'll get by without you. Think you will make it in tomorrow?"

Kevin looked down over his naked weak body.

"Actually, do you think I could work the downtown store for a little while? I'm going to be staying with my grandma for a few weeks. She's not doing so good and it would be a lot more convenient for me."

"Sure, I'll talk to the downtown manager about it. We can squeeze by for a little while I guess."

"Great! Thanks Mr. Manning."

"Okay. Feel better, Kevin."

Kevin removed the battery from his phone and put both on the nightstand. He followed the smell of breakfast down the hall toward the kitchen. The doorway was blocked by broad shoulders and back tapering down to a narrow waist and a perfect ass hugged by a pair of slightly too-small boxerbriefs, smoothly gliding up and down with perfectly executed pull-ups.

Danny dropped from the door frame and turned around. Kevin's jaw dropped at seeing the now-familiar but always-impressive sight of full pecs and perfect abs, not to mention the most handsome face Kevin had ever kissed. And if Danny's shorts looked small from behind, they looked downright obscene from the front.

"Morning sunshine!" Danny beamed. "Ready for breakfast?" Kevin was still staring at the bulge before him. "You want sausage?"

"What?" Kevin finally looked up.

"Too bad. All I have is bacon and eggs and toast. Hope you like cheese and avocado on your eggs."

"What's the occasion?"

"Umm, it's morning?"

"You eat like this every day?"

"Sure. What do you eat for breakfast?"

"Umm, something healthy."

Danny slid a plate full of breakfast items in front of Kevin's seat. Kevin eyed it with trepidation but started in. Danny wasn't a terrible cook, anyway. Kevin found himself achingly full before finishing even a third of the food before him.

"That's all you're going to eat?" asked Danny, his last bite still in his mouth. Kevin nodded and Danny ate the rest of his breakfast, too.

"I guess I don't eat quite as much as I used to," said Kevin.

"I guess not. What do you say we do a little clothes shopping today?"

Kevin smiled. "I'd like that."

Shopping was more embarrassing than Kevin expected. The smallest adult clothing he could find was just a little too large for him. While some prouder men would have preferred oversized clothes to shopping in the children's department, Kevin's high fashion standards prohibited him from wearing anything droopy or tentish. He hung his head in the aisle but held it high in the dressing room. The fit reminded him of his twink days before he discovered the gym and lots of guys would no doubt be envious of his tight waist.

Paying for the clothes was also a challenge. Kevin's credit card was rejected on account of him being 8" shorter than the description on his driver's license. "I had the same problem," Danny told him. "It's better to use cash." Danny picked out several new outfits that showcased his new body, and several more "to grow into and out of."

The pair wore their new clothes out of the mall. Back home, Danny retrieved his old clothes from Kevin and stored them back in the box in the closet.

"Why do you keep those?" asked Kevin.

"Nostalgia, I suppose. Or maybe just for comparison shock value."

"What happened to the clothes you wore to the mall?"

"Oh, I left them in the dressing room. They got a little...sticky."

"Jesus, Danny, can't you go anywhere without jerking off?"

"Nowhere with a mirror. Every time I grow I get hornier. My balls are bigger, I cum more, my muscles...."

Danny trailed off, lost in the thick biceps he was flexing and caressing. Kevin watched the bulge form in Danny's new shorts. How many times had he orgasmed in the last twenty-four hours? Here he was ready to go again. Kevin unzipped the fly and swallowed what he could of the big man's cock. His hands wandered under Danny's shirt, feeling every abdominal brick. His own three-incher was rock hard but he ignored it, enjoying the gentle rubbing against the soft fabric of his new underwear. It was a definite improvement over going commando most of the day.

Danny's eyes and hands were busy with his own body, but his moans of pleasure made Kevin feel appreciated. When he felt a big hand on his head, he was thrilled! It wasn't easy to distract Danny from his growing body. He sucked harder. Pulling the big man's shorts down, he caressed the sculpted ass underneath.

Kevin gasped, as well as he could, when a second hand grabbed the back of his head. He was about to pull off and do some tongue teasing when a strong force shoved him deeper. He gagged as the giant cock jammed into the back of his throat. He tried to swallow but was powerless. He wasn't breathing. The grip on his head tightened and moved his head roughly along the big dick, jamming his throat with each iteration. His eyes were wild with panic when he felt the gush of cum invade his mouth. The passage blocked, none of it found its way down his throat. His cheeks, already full, swelled with the liquid injection until it ran out of the corners of his mouth and dripped down his chin.

Danny finally released him. As soon as his mouth was vacated Kevin coughed and sputtered, blowing semen down on his new clothes. Danny's cock blew 3 more spurts across the small man's face and shirt. Kevin fell back on the carpet gasping for air.

"You okay, Kev?" asked Danny. "Did I hurt you?"

Kevin was hurt. He felt suffocated, nearly dead. His throat felt bruised and was half-drowned in sticky mess. As he looked up at the adonis standing over him, pumped arms below tight sleeves, round pecs pushing out a form-fitting shirt, strong hands squeezing the last bit of spunk from a still-mostly-hard thick cock, and an angelic face mixed with concern and pleasured aftermath, Kevin felt the wetness of his soaked underwear spread over his crotch. This ordeal had brought him to orgasm and he couldn't quite place when it happened. He shook his head. No, he wasn't hurt. He was fine.

"Sorry about your new clothes. Change and I'll put in a load of laundry. Then you relax while I go grab some groceries. How does that sound?"

Kevin nodded.

"Good. I'm starving! And tonight," Danny grinned wide, "tonight I grow again."

part 3 is here

Last edited by helliot; August 30th, 2009 at 08:47 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 18th, 2009, 10:34 PM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Sweet! And now I will read it.
  #3   Add to Xyggurat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 20th, 2009, 05:19 PM

Xyggurat will become famous soon enough
You see what you've done. Now we're waiting for part III.

-X-

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options