The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 25th, 2009, 07:09 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Aisle 13 (Part 5): Spencer and Sam

By Richard Jasper

Part 4: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16842

Part 3: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16839

Part 2: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16833

Part 1: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16764

[This is the completed version of Part 5 -- rpj]

The Zeta party was a blast for about an hour. Everyone was all over Andy and Spencer, wanting to know how the one had gotten so big, how the other had gotten so ripped.

"We never see you in the gym," the guys would say, glowering at them. The glowers only got worse when the straight boys saw their girlfriends feeling up the two gay guys, who were obviously loving it.

"We belong to a private gym," Andy would say.

"Members only," Spencer would add.

And then they'd be off to the next set of admirers.

Eventually, though, the number of admirers surrounding Andy began crowding Spencer out, enough so that he felt like he was with the crowd, not with Andy. Count on Andy to pick up on it immediately, of course. He'd give it about five minutes, then break away, pulling Spencer along, and start all over again.

After about the sixth or seventh round, Spencer put up his hands.

"Babe, I love ya, you know that, right?"

Andy looked pained.

"And I know that you love me, too," Spencer continued. "But enjoy this, OK? I'll have my chance later!"

Andy grabbed him by the shoulders, looked him in the eyes. Then, relieved, he sighed, and bumped Spencer on the chin with his muscular fist.

"You're the best, babe."

Don't I know it, Spencer said to himself.

Spencer took his time making his exit. He chatted up the ones (girls and guys) who were as much into him as they were into Andy; he chatted with the ones on the periphery of Andy's crowd, the ones wanting to get closer; he talked with the ones who were bored with the whole scene; and he talked to every shy, overweight, or geeked out girl or guy who appeared to think they had made a terrible mistake by coming to this party they'd spent so much energy wangling an invitation to attend.

Mostly, though, he was watching Andy out of the corner of his eye, lapping him up the same way Andy was lapping up the attention and the props. He was watching when the shirt came off and heard the collective in-take of breath as people gasped in delight (most girls, some guys) or groaned in dismay (most guys!) He was there for the catcalls that egged Andy into dancing on the table top, his jeans pushed down far enough to show off his bubble butt (and the fact that he was going commando.)

He left with a smile on his face and a spring in his step.

Give it a year, he told himself. You've got that to look forward to!

Walking along the street back to their dorm, Spencer enjoyed the unseasonably warm December weather. It had been up to 65 that day and was still only in the low 50s, jeans, a flannel shirt, and a windbreaker were plenty warm enough.

He passed the usually deserted basketball court and, there, under the glare of the sodium lights was a hulking figure wearing sweat pants and a baggy t-shirt, nothing more, dribbling and dunking a basketball, over and over again.

"Sam!" Spencer said. "What are you doing here?"

Sam came over and sat on the bench at the edge of the court, toweling the sweat out of his # 2 buzzcut.

Gee, Spencer thought to himself. I never realized he has a completely full head of hair -- it's just really short!

"Waiting for you," Sam said in reply.

Stunned, Spencer sat on the bench, too.

"Huh...?"

Sam chuckled, a sound that bore a remarkable resemblance to the noise made by a cement mixer.

"You told us you and Andy were going to the Zeta party," Sam pointed out reasonably. "I knew you'd be headed home this way and I figured now would be about the right time."

Spencer contemplated Sam's words for a minute or two.

"I get the how and where parts," he said, finally. "I still don't know how you knew when?"

Sam laughed this time.

"You didn't tell me you were thinking of majoring in journalism," he observed. "You left out who and what."

Spencer snorted.

"Those were implied, of course. I'm the who and 'a meeting in the park' is what," he snipped. "But I think you're evading the when question."

Sam grinned, something Spencer hadn't seen before.

My God, Spencer thought. I didn't realize he was so totally fucking handsome!

"That's easy, kiddo," Sam said, patting Spencer on the knee. "I did exactly the same thing at the exactly the same time about 30 years ago."

Spencer gave Sam a sharp glance.

"Come again?"

Sam stood up, pulled off his wet t-shirt, and pulled on a sleeveless jersey fleece zip-up sweater. Spencer gulped.

I always forget how big he is!

"Use your imagination, kiddo," Sam said. "I wasn't always an old geezer."

He went on to say that 30 years ago he'd arrived at State an overweight geek and during his first year, with no assistance from anyone or pointers of any kind, managed to transform himself into a sexy athletic stud muffin.

"Just like you," Sam observed.

Spencer blushed furiously.

"And just like you I had a mega hot jock roommate who was kind enough to drag me along to the Zeta party," Sam noted.

Ohhhhhh, Spencer thought.

"And...?"

Sam sat back on the bench and clasped his rugged hands behind his bull neck. At 5'8 and 255 lbs. of muscle, Sam was the biggest man Spencer had ever seen, aside from Jake. When Sam stretched and then flexed those big arms (Andy claimed they were 22 inches cold, although how he knew was a different story), Spencer felt himself start to get hard.

"Pretty much the same story, I'm guessing," Sam continued. "Only my roommate was straight as a board and I was totally in the closet. No one was paying any attention to me, or so I thought, and my roomie, on whom I had the world's biggest crush, certainly wasn't paying attention to me."

Hidden depths, Spencer thought. Who knew?

"So I came here," Sam added, "at just about exactly the same point in the party and cried my eyes out."

Spencer gaped.

"You weren't expecting hidden depths from the tough guy, were you?" Sam asked.

Spencer shook his head.

"I see, though, that you have had a better time of it than I did," Sam said, chuckling. "I thought it was Gene Kelley Singing in the Rain for a minute there!"

Spencer blushed and laughed at the same time.

"So tell me about it," Sam said, and Spencer did.

At the end of the story, Sam gave Spencer that million-dollar smile again.

Whoosh, Spencer thought. I am totally fucking turned on -- and he's three years older than my dad!

"I'm glad to hear it," Sam said. "Andy's a good kid and any kid as good looking as you doesn't need his heart stomped on this early in the game."

Spencer's ears perked up.

"Good looking...?"

Sam pulled Spencer to his feet and placed his big thick manly hands on Spencer's shoulders.

"I know you're used to looking in the mirror and seeing a chub, kiddo," Sam said. "You need to get over that. You're a handsome sexy, man now."

It took Spencer a minute to respond, too busy enjoying the feel of Sam's rough, warm hands on his own smooth shoulders. Spencer's head was tilted back, the moonlight and a big sloppy grin playing tag on his face. Finally, he came to, opened his eyes, looked directly into Sam's eyes, and said:

"There's one question we forgot to address."

Sam's face flirted with a smile but wouldn't quite give in.

"And which one is that?" he asked, suddenly sounding professorial.

Spencer straightened slightly.

"Why, the question is why, of course! Why were you waiting for me, Sam?"

Sam pulled Spencer close. The feeling of being up against Sam's herculean torso was electrifying. Sam whispered into Spencers's ear:

"Do you really need to ask?"

No, Spencer thought. I guess I don't.

[Okey-dokey, that's it for Part 5; more of Andy *and* Jake up next!]

Part 6: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16853

Last edited by arpeejay; August 26th, 2009 at 06:27 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 25th, 2009, 11:12 AM

Hope you all didn't mind this slight diversion. Trying to figure out how to weave all the strands together is a bit of a challenge!

xoxo

Richard
  #3   Add to fillups44's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 25th, 2009, 02:33 PM

fillups44 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to fillups44 Send a message via Yahoo to fillups44
That's always my dilemma. I have a master plan but then getting it to cohere correctly. Tougher than it looks for me anyway.

Love this series though. The characters actually stand out quite a bit as well as the great sensual descriptions of muscularity!
  #4   Add to artwork314's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 25th, 2009, 05:57 PM
muscle growth enthusiast

artwork314 is on a distinguished road
don't mind at all! i like this strand too, so weave away. no rush on any of these, you make the slow pace truly erotic.
  #5   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 25th, 2009, 07:42 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
Boing!!! ...

... now I am BONED!

... and my tongue is hangin' out.

- TagsNOLA
  #6   Add to martinp13's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 25th, 2009, 09:52 PM

martinp13 is on a distinguished road
I just want to see how Sam whispers into his own ear.

And yes I'm boned too.
  #7   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 26th, 2009, 01:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by martinp13 View Post
I just want to see how Sam whispers into his own ear.

And yes I'm boned too.
<-- sticks tongue out at Martin!

<-- thinks of useful things to do with tongue and Martin!

:-)

Thanks!

And, yeah, I fixed it.

xoxo

Richard

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size