The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 24th, 2009, 12:56 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Aisle 13: Jake and Andy (Part 4)

By Richard Jasper

Part 3: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16839

Part 2: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16833

Part 1: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16764

"I want to bring a friend," Andy told Jake the next evening when they went back to Earl's.

"Are you sure?" Jake asked when Andy finished describing Spencer. "I usually look for someone who shows evidence of being motivated."

Andy grinned.

"Oh, he's motivated," Andy said, remembering Spencer's ever present (well, when Andy was present) stiffy. "He's just never had any opportunity."

Jake arched an eyebrow.

"Well, not in a safe environment, anyway," Andy elaborated. "Poor kid's been picked on all his life."

So Saturday Jake introduced Andy and Spencer to the gym staff at Proteus:

Mark, the trainer, was 25, sandy brown hair, big green eyes, long dark lashes, pouty red lips. About Jake's height (5'11) but only 200 lbs. Still, it was a totally ripped 200 lbs. The man didn't move so much as ripple from place to place.

Joel, the nutritionist, was African American, early 30s, 6'2" tall, about 250 lbs. Talk about some serious beef! Like Mark, he had virtually zero bodyfat.

Krishna, the chiropractor, was late 20s, about the same height as Joel but at 220 lbs. he was built more like Mark.

Finally, there was Sam, the massage therapist, who appeared to be early 40s (they later found out he was early 50s), no taller than Andy or Spencer, both 5'8, and massively built, easily 250 lbs. of solid muscle.

Damn these guys are hot, Andy thought to himself. Spencer, meanwhile, was close to hyperventilating.

"Okay," Jake said. "Let's get started with some measurements, then we'll look at training goals, diet plans, and work out strategies."

Spencer hung back, reluctant to face the tape, but Andy took his hand and pulled him along. Jake winced. How was this going to play out?

"Spencer, if..." Jake began.

"Oh, it's alright, I'll do it," Spencer said. "I don't suppose I'll actually die of shame. But Andy has to go first. He's exactly what I'm aiming for so I want to know what I'm signing up for!"

Andy grinned and stripped to his skivvies. Jake shifted his stance, Mark (the only straight one) rolled his eyes, Joel and Krishna (who, as it turned out, were lovers) tittered, and Sam just growled.

"OK, Super Andy, let's check it out," Jake said, clearing his throat. He took the measurements, which Mark called off:

"Weight: 150 lbs.

"Waist: 28 inches.

"Chest: 40 inches.

"Biceps: 15 inches.

"Quads: 23 inches.

"Calves: 14 1/2 inches."

They pulled out the calipers and did some quick calculations:

"Bodyfat ratio: About 9%!" Mark called out. "That's damned impressive!"

Andy blushed but grinned his big grin. Joel and Krishna didn't titter this time and gave the young man an appraising glance. Sam growled (over time they found out Sam growled a LOT!)

"My turn, I guess," Spencer said gamely, not bothering to hide the obvious stiffy caused by his lust for Andy.

This time Sam called off the measurements:

"Weight: 205 lbs.

"Waist: 40 inches.

"Chest: 39 inches.

"Biceps: 11 inches.

"Quads: 25 inches.

"Calves: 14 inches."

Before they could get out the calipers, Jake interrupted.

"That's good for now," he said. "Now pair off with them and get them back to me in 90 minutes, OK?"

The boys met separately with Mark (workout history), Joel (medical / nutrition history), and Krishna and Sam (for an assessment of posture, flexibility, etc.) Plus...

"33%," Mark said, when he was alone with Spencer and Jake to take the caliper readings.

"Oof," Spencer said.

"Ya know what, Spence, don't sweat it," Mark said. "I've trained much bigger, much older guys than you. At your age all this is going to melt off!"

Jake gave him a stern look.

"So long as you keep coming and put yourself into it," he said.

Spencer gave Jake a shy glance.

"Mr. Hunter, sir," he said. "You don't understand. This is a dream come true. I'll do whatever it takes!"

Jake smiled at that and clapped the chunky kid on the shoulder, nearly sending him sprawling.

"That's what I need to hear, Spence! You'll do great!"

The semester sped by and the changes in Andy and Spencer were nothing short of phenomenal. Their hall mates, their class mates, hell, the whole school, couldn't stop talking about the apparently gym-obsessed freshmen.

Once a month for the next four months, Matt and Joel or Krishna and Sam would take a new set of measurements. The results were astonishing:

September 15th

Andy: Weight 160 lbs., up 10 lbs.
Spencer: Weight 195 lbs., down 10 lbs.

October 15th

Andy: Weight 175 lbs., up 15 lbs.
Spencer: Weight 180 lbs., down 15 lbs.

November 15th

Andy: Weight 195 lbs., up 20 lbs.
Spencer: Weight 160 lbs., down 20 lbs.

December 15th

Andy: Weight 210 lbs., up 15 lbs.
Spencer: Weight 150 lbs., down 10 lbs.

At their final weigh in of the semester, Andy and Spencer were both beaming. This time Jake called off the numbers:

"Spencer: Biceps 15 inches, chest 40 inches, waist 28 inches! Holy cow, you did it!"

Spencer punched the air with his fist, quite possibly the first time in his life his fist had been used for something other than jerking off.

"Andy: Biceps 19 1/2 inches, chest 50 inches, waist 29 inches, quads 29 inches."

Joel and Krishna looked at the two freshmen with undisguised lust, while Matt added:

"Don't forget that 475-lb. bench press."

Which caused Sam to growl (yet again.)

"Or Mr. Zero Bodyfat's either," Andy said. "225 is the shit!"

This worked even better than I thought it would, Jake mused. I wonder what comes next?

"Gentlemen, many, many thanks," Andy announced. "Mr. Speedo and I need to head out. Time for the Zeta's annual holiday costume party. We have some prepping to do!"

The older men all laughed. They'd all been to Zeta parties at various points in their lives.

"You mean...?" Jake asked.

"Yeah, I mean," Andy replied.

"Mean what?" Spencer wanted to know as they headed to the locker room.

Andy chuckled.

"Get you laid, of course," he told his newly svelte roommate and best bud.

"Oh!" Spencer said. "But..."

Well, yeah, Andy thought. I did pop your cherry back in October when I outgrew you. But...

"Time for the horsey to ride out on his own," Andy observed. "Yer a big boy now!"

Spencer laughed.

"Ha!" he proclaimed. "YOU are the Big Boy, not me. I'm just a shy, delicate..."

Andy elbowed Spencer in the ribs; Andy had the mass but jabbing Spencer was like bouncing off titanium. The kid was made of carbon steel!

"Don't give me that crap, Mister," he said. "You've got half the faglings at State hanging on your every word. I know who you chat and I know whose hot list YOU are on, not just who is on yours!"

Spencer thought about blushing, then thought, To hell with it!

"Let's go get laid," he told his best friend.

[More to cum...]

Part 5: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16847

Last edited by arpeejay; August 26th, 2009 at 06:04 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to artwork314's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 24th, 2009, 03:29 PM
muscle growth enthusiast

artwork314 is on a distinguished road
loving it.

richard- your output these days is simply phenomenal. love the tone, style, and pace of your stories. really hope we get to see some more love between jake and andy in this one- their pairing is really hot.

congrats on another great one!
  #3   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 24th, 2009, 05:46 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Thanks for the kind words, Art! There will be more of Jake and Andy together (although I'm not sure when...)

xoxo

Richard
  #4   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 24th, 2009, 08:34 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
I'm thoroughly enjoying it!
Mike
  #5   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 25th, 2009, 12:26 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
At-A boy Spencer!!!

It's always great to see a story where a chubby guy gets totally ripped... with the aid of a jock buddy... even when it all happens during an unseen fast forward...

Ender
  #6   Add to redroger11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 25th, 2009, 03:51 PM

redroger11 is on a distinguished road
There ya go. A real muscle growth story with some great dialog, too. Keep Writing.

redroger11

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options