The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 28th, 2009, 07:08 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Kept Boy (Part 3)

By Richard Jasper

Part 2: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16864

Part 1: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2782

Eddie's Story (3.1)

Mr. Jones' house was amazing. At first, I didn't even think it was a house.

"Why are we stopping here?" I asked.

I thought we were at some fancy museum of modern art or something.

The building was all white and glass, mostly squares but some parts were set at odd angles. Plus cool lighting and plantings (I'd done some landscaping jobs so I knew big bucks were involved) and sculptures.

"This is where I live," Mr. Jones said. "And where you will live, too, if that's what you want. Think it will be OK?"

I was floored!

He gave me a tour of the house first, including the living areas, the entertainment area (wow!), the kitchen (double wow!), the pool and patio, the gym (including sauna, steam room, showers, and another hot tub), the guest suites (four of them), and his bedroom, which had a giant bed, plus a sitting area, and its own fireplace!

"Jeez," I told him. "It's bigger than Aunt Jo's house!"

He smiled.

"I'm glad you approve," he said, then motioned me over to comfortable, modern sofa.

I sat on the sofa like it was a wooden pew in a Baptist church.

"What do you want to do?" he asked.

I want you to fuck me! I thought but I couldn't bring myself to say it.

He rubbed my shoulder.

"You're not a virgin, are you?"

That was all it took.

I let out a big laugh, then relaxed, slinking back into the comfy fabric.

"No," I told him. "Not hardly. In fact, I guess you could say I've done it just about every way you could think of."

Jason's Story (3.2)

I arched an eyebrow.

"Every way?" I queried.

He laughed again.

"Well, maybe not every way," he admitted. "But I've done it with guys and girls and I've fucked and I've sucked and I've been fucked and I've been sucked. Doesn't that cover most of it?"

I chuckled.

"There are endless variations," I pointed out. "But they're just that, variations on a theme."

Then I asked the $64,000 question:

"What did you like best?"

He blushed. I was beginning to feel intrigued. What was up? In my experience, most horny 19-year-olds didn't require so much prompting.

"Uh, well, guys obviously," he answered.

Well, duh!

"And I've tried fucking a lot of guys but it never quite works," he added.

No surprise there.

"I mean, there are some really gross guys who get into some really weird stuff but..."

I put up my hands.

"Spare me the details," I told him. "I have plenty of imagination."

He squirmed.

"The thing is," he said. "I've never really been with a guy that I was all that into..."

I considered that.

"And if you were...?"

I swear he gulped.

"Fuck me," he whispered. "Please, Mister, uh, I mean Jason, fuck me. You're so fucking hot, you're so fucking built. I've never been this close to a man who was so fucking awesome."

That was all it took.

It went on for a long time. He wasn't a virgin but he wasn't terribly experienced either. He wasn't remotely into my ass, other than from a muscle point of view, which was just as well since I wasn't interested in being ripped in half.

He really liked fucking my pecs and I really liked having that fucking huge pieced of meat lodged in my furry muscle cleavage. Finally, though, he couldn't take it any longer.

"Fuck me, Mister," he said, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

I'm not Eddie but I've got a respectable piece, 9 x 6 1/2, too much for a lot of guys, more than enough for most.

Eddie swallowed it like it was a piece of Turkish Delight.

"Whooaaaa," I groaned. "Who's been porking you, John Holmes?"

He panted in response.

"I don't know <gasp> who that <gasp> Mr. Holmes is," he said while riding up and down my rod like it was a pogo stick. "But yours is the biggest I've ever had by a long shot."

I grunted back at him between thrusts.

"In that case, boy, you are <unh> a natural born <unh> bottom!"

He held out a long time. In fact, he told me later, with anyone else, he could hold out forever. Or cum on command, whichever was desired. But with me...

"Mister," he said. "I can't take it no more. You gotta let me shoot, Big Man."

I slowed my thrusts.

"We'll do it together, then," I told him. "On a count of three..."

"One...

"Two...

"Three..."

His explosion drenched my face and my chest and I could have sworn that the force of my eruption nearly lifted him off of my dick. Then he collapsed on me and was hugging and licking and kissing and generally acting like the puppy with the world's biggest dick.

I fucking loved it.

After five or 10 minutes, he rolled off of me and I sat up to take a drink of water. When I turned back his way...

Oh

My

God

The boy had just dumped a gallon of cum all over me and now he was at full mast again!

"Ready for another round...?"

[Hmm. Well, SOMETHING grew! Muscles will grow in Part 4, promise!]

Part 4: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16885

Last edited by arpeejay; August 28th, 2009 at 11:37 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to anglekindle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 28th, 2009, 07:37 AM
Way Too Tall

anglekindle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to anglekindle Send a message via Yahoo to anglekindle Send a message via Skype™ to anglekindle
Mmmm Turkish Delight.
  #3   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 28th, 2009, 11:11 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Finally caught up! Now for "variations on a theme" muscle growth. I'm looking forward to your future chapters.
Mike

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options