The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to johnd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 28th, 2009, 09:02 AM

johnd is on a distinguished road
Youth Camp - Part 3

Part 1 http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16830

Part 2 http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16851

Youth Camp - Part 3
By John D.

One of the other gang members stood me in front of Jamal. ?Okay punk. You keep your legs and arms stiff and straight. If you loosen up and fall, I?m gonna smash your gut so hard you?ll wish you were dead.? He flexed his big black arm in my face and pushed it against my cheeks. I could feel how hot and hard his muscles were. His arm must have been at least 20 inches big. All these kids had such big guns! I nodded my head. I stood straight and stiff. Jamal jammed his hands under my armpit and my crotch and pulled me up in to a curling position. Then he started curling me, lifting my 95 pounds of wimpy white boy flab like he was lifting a broomstick. I watched his biceps bulge as they lifted me. When I was down they looked like steel cords in his arm. Then as they lifted me they bunched up into a huge ball of muscle with fibers and veins visible everywhere. And the muscle seened to get bigger with every rep. Jamal?s strong young heart was pumping tons of blood into his working muscle and that muscle was bursting with energy, growing and pumping up bigger and bigger. Jamal finished 10 reps and then dropped me to my feet. He grabbed me with his other hands so he could do another 10 reps with my torso on his left hand. He had taken his key from Deshawn. When you?re using kids as weights you have to do the same number of reps with each side because kids are not evenly divided like iron barbells. But kids make great weights and they come in lots of weight sizes, all the way from the smallest 13 year olds to the biggest, fattest 17 year olds. And all these kid weights were being used by the Muscle Guns to build their gigantic muscles.

Jamal cranked out another 10 reps. My eyes were fixated on his arms, which looked like they had grown an inch in size. His muscles were literally bulging out of his skin. Every fiber was visible and veins were surging with blood. A thin sweat covered his skin. His skin was red hot and flushed with blood and stretched by the buiging muscle. He finished his 10 reps and dropped me to the ground, like he was dropping a barbell not a live kid. He flexed his muscles for Deshawn and I looked up at him in awe. This 14 year old kid was already big and strong and he was going to get even bigger and stronger. His arms looked huge. Not as big as most of the other gang members but bigger than any 16 year old arms I had ever seen. And his arms looked bigger than the guns on some of the younger gang members. His face was very handsome. He had a confident look as he flexed for Deshawn. He knew he had the body of a Muscle Gun. Here was this kid who had used food stamps all his life who had the incredibly muscular body that I and everyone I knew wished we had.

Deshawn nodded his head. He knew he had another Muscle Gun. ?Pushups!? he yelled. One of the other gang members turned to Jamal. ?Regular pushups are too easy. You?re gonna do weighted pushups. The little white punk is gonna sit on your back and you do the pushups with your weight and his weight. We?ll see what you can do.? Jamal looked at me and laughed. ?You?re just a fucking weight. A white piece of weight that?s gonna make my muscles huge.? He punched me in the shoulder as he laughed. His punch almost knocked me down even though I?m sure he thought he had thrown a very light punch. He was a very strong kid.

Jamal got in a push up position and the other gang members told me where to sit on his back. I was facing backwards with my butt between his shoulders and my feet pressing up against his muscular round bubble butt. ?Okay, go!? yelled one of the gangsters. Jamal pushed with his big arms and we both went up. ?Fuckin? easy!? he yelled. He dropped down and pressed us up again. It was like there was nothing on his back. His chest and shoulder and arm muscles were incredibly strong. They had benched 300 pounds of iron. His weight and my weight were nothing to them. I felt his butt muscles flex as he pushed. They were so hard and so round. Then I reached down and touched his shoulder muscles. I could feel the fibers flexing and bulging as he pushed us up and down with ease. I gulped as I felt the strength of his muscles. He did 25 reps and then bucked me off his body onto the ground. He jumped up and flexed his pecs and smiled at Deshawn. Deshawn nodded his head. I stood up and Jamal came up and bumped his big pecs into my chest. ?Fuckin? strong!? he said. ?You ain?t shit to my big muscles. You?re just a fuckin? weight. And my muscles can always push around the weights.? He bumped me again, almost knocking me on my ass. ?Puny little white punk,? he said. He already had the gangster attitude of the Muscle Guns.

Next Jamal did pullups with me hanging on his waist. I was just his weight. He easily did 10 pullups with my extra 95 pounds hanging from his body. Deshawn nodded when he had finished. Jamal went over and stood in front of Deshawn, who looked at the gang members who were nodding their heads. ?After your initiation, you will be a Muscle Gun,? said Deshawn. ?For your initiation, you will fuck the little white punk. You fuck him as hard as you want. We want to see that your big nigga cock is as big and hard as your muscles. The Muscle Guns got big muscles and big cocks. We?re big niggas and we fuck whoever we want. We wanna see you fuck, nigga. We?re gonna stand around you so none of the guards can see. Fuck the shit outta the little white punk.?

Jamal looked at me and grinned. He rubbed his cock, which was already hard underneath his prison shorts. All the Muscle Guns circled around us. Jamal and I were surrounded by a wall of black muscle. Their bodies glistened with sweat. Their huge arms hung at their sides like big hams of meat, the muscle guns that ruled the camp.

They pulled down their pants, exposing their huge cocks, which were already hard. They were getting off seeing the new black kid dominate me and they could hardly wait to see him fuck the shit out of me. I tried to run away but I ran right into the huge chest of one of the gang members. I couldn?t believe how big and hard that muscle felt. He grabbed me with his huge arms, lifted me into the air and threw me over towards Jamal. I lay on the ground looking up at the dominant black youth. Jamal reached down and slapped me across the face. ?You?re my bitch,? he yelled. ?You?re my little white bitch!?

He ripped off his shorts and shirt and stood before me totally nude. This was the first time I had seen Jamal?s whole body and I was stunned. This kid was built! His muscles were pumped and bulging and they were incredibly shredded. He didn?t have an ounce of fat on his muscular body. He was only 14 years old, but he had more muscle on his black body than any kid I had ever seen at my school, even the seniors. Jamal?s cock was rock hard and it was huge. It was about 10 inches long and very thick. I gasped as I saw the size of his muscles and his cock. The other gang members were cheering as they saw how incredibly muscular Jamal already was and how big his cock was. They were getting ready for their new gang member to totally fuck the little white punk. They rubbed their hard black cocks.

?Strip!? yelled Jamal as he circled me like a lion circling his prey. My eyes were fixated on Jamal?s body as I stripped off my shirt and shorts. He must have outweighed me by more than 50 pounds and he was all muscle. The skinny little 95 pound 16 year old white boy faced the big muscular 150 pound 14 year old black boy. I trembled as I saw his bulging muscles and his rock hard cock. ?Get on your knees!? he ordered. I hesitated and he slapped me hard across the face two times. ?Get on your knees, punk!? he yelled as he held his hand out ready to slap me again. Slowly I got on my knees and faced my new master. His body was hot and sweaty and his muscles were glistening. I looked at his cock, a big black rock hard cock that was twice the size of my little white one. ?Lick my balls!!? he yelled. I hesitated and he slapped me real hard. I had never been slapped that hard in my whole life. ?Lick!!? he yelled. There was no way I could resist him so I started licking his balls. ?Ummm, oh yeah, feels real good having your little tongue licking my big black balls. Feel how big my balls are punk. They?re full of cum and that cum is gonna be rammed up your little white ass.? Jamal?s balls were huge, way bigger than my balls. I could smell his crotch sweat as I licked and as he moaned in pleasure. ?Suck ?em. Suck my balls and lick my cock!? I immediately obeyed, not wanting to get slapped again. All the Muscle Gun gang members were yelling. ?Yeah, nigga. Make that white boy make you feel real good. That?s what white boys are for. To make us feel real good. They ain?t good for nothin? else.?

I sucked and licked and Jamal got hotter and hotter. ?Lick my cock!? he yelled and I immediately started licking his huge cock. I ran my tongue over it and sucked the head, wrapping my tongue around his penis as I licked and sucked. He went wild. He grabbed on to the back of my head and jammed his cock into my mouth, ramming it all the way down my throat. He wasn?t gentle. He was rough. I couldn?t breathe. I wanted to gag, but I couldn?t. I had a huge 10 inch cock down my throat. Jamal started thrusting his hips as he held on to my head, pulling his cock in and out of my throat. He was yelling in pleasure as the tender membranes of my mouth and throat gave pleasure to his big hard cock. My throat was getting raw from that huge cock pounding in and out. Tears were coming down my cheeks. Jamal didn?t care. All I was there for was to give him pleasure.

Finally he started yelling louder. His thrusts became more rapid. I thought I was going to die. Then he came, gushing spurt after spurt of cum down my throat. He must have cum for over a minute as his big balls filled up my stomach with a huge amount of black teenage cum. Finally he was done and he pulled out his cock, which was still hard. He rubbed it with his fingers and moaned as he felt more pleasure. I looked over and saw that the other Muscle Guns had cum too. Cum was splattered all over. They had really gotten off watching Jamal fuck me.

TO BE CONTINUED
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to musqlure's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 29th, 2009, 12:44 AM

musqlure is on a distinguished road
Awesome story.
  #3   Add to FrenchMuscle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 30th, 2009, 03:06 AM
MUSCLE WARRIOR

FrenchMuscle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to FrenchMuscle Send a message via Yahoo to FrenchMuscle Send a message via Skype™ to FrenchMuscle
Thanks for the links and for sharing that great story -

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options