The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 30th, 2009, 11:29 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Superman gets BIG (Part 1)

By Richard Jasper

Please note: Even though I employ the names of some real people, this is a work of fiction. Nothing in this fantasy is meant to imply anything at all about the real people who bear these fictional characters' names.

The North American Bodybuilding and Fitness Championship was being held in Metropolis and Perry White, editor of the Daily Planet, assigned Clark Kent to cover the story.

He's such a wuss, White thought. Maybe those big guys will shake him up.

Clark quite enjoyed the expo. Aside from the few criminals he'd met who were doing illegal steroids, he had never paid much attention to bodybuilding. He was straight, for one thing, so hugely muscled men did nothing for him. Likewise, he preferred women who were soft and feminine.

Like Lois, he thought, then thought better of it. Control, Clark, control!

It was just as well that the Man of Steel had a Will of Steel, too. For whatever reason, Kryptonian men were apparently much better hung than the average human and when Clark's rod sprang to life it could be positively terrifying. Still, it was cool to see these guys working so hard to make themselves big and strong. He was quite astounded at just how big and just how strong.

Nothing compared to me, of course, he thought to himself.

Well, not in the strength department.

Under his dowdy street clothes, of course, Superman had a killer bod, 6'4" tall and 225 lbs. of ripped muscle, with ridiculously broad shoulders and a slender, cobble-stoned midsection. Everything bulged in perfect proportions. But that wasn't all that much compared to these guys. There were men a foot shorter than he was carrying the same amount of muscle. And the few who were his height or taller.

My goodness, Clark thought, ever the good little Sunday school boy. These men make me feel like a little girl!

He had a good time talking to Branch and Victor and Kai and Frank and that "new kid," Lorenzo Becker, and all the other top competitors. At last he came to the booth featuring the former soldier, Noah Steere, who, at 6'6" tall, was the only competitor actually taller than Clark.

Steere was pleased to meet Clark, giving him a good looking over, a rather more intense assessment than the other guys had made. He held onto Clark's hand a bit longer than the others had, locked eyes with him a bit longer.

I wonder, Clark thought...

And then he found himself falling into Noah's big arms!

"Whoa, buddy," Noah said. "Are you feeling OK? Let's get you settled down here."

Clark felt light-headed and nauseous.

Kryptonite, his mind hissed. It's got to be Kryptonite! But where?

If anything, sitting down made him more light-headed but the nausea began to recede. Clark found himself looking at a display recounting Noah's distinguished military career. He'd gotten into bodybuilding in the military and had served in Iraq and Afghanistan with distinction. In fact...

That's it, Clark gasped.

There on the display was the Purple Heart Noah had received for valor and wounds received while under fire. The Purple Heart glowed in a way that only Clark, a Kryptonian, could perceive.

Purple kyrptonite? he wondered. Since when...?

Then he passed out.

"Whu, wha, where am I?" Clark muttered.

"Hey, buddy," Noah said. "Take it easy there. You just passed out for a minute. I'm gonna call 911..."

Clark sat up.

"No," he said. "That's really OK. I skipped lunch before I came out, I think I was just hungry, that's all."

Noah was on one knee in front of Clark.

Jeezus, Clark thought to himself. He really is fucking huge.

Which was true enough. In addition to being 2 inches taller than Clark, Noah weighed in at a phenomenal 350 lbs. of off season muscle. His 26 inch biceps were nearly as big as Clark's shapely, 28 inch quads.

Noah's lips twitched, a hint of a smile threatening to break out.

"Well, in that case," he said. "You ought to let me take you to lunch."

Clark shook his head.

"Oh, no," he replied, beginning to stand up. "I really..."

Noah reached out and effortlessly pulled Clark to his feet.

Wow, Clark thought. For an Earthling he's fucking strong!

"Hey, now," Noah said. "It's not exactly charity, ya know? I wouldn't mind being the one guy here to have a one-on-one interview with the celebrated Clark Kent!"

Clark blushed.

"Uh, well," he began. "Really? You know my stuff?"

Noah chuckled.

"I grew up in Massington," Noah pointed out. Massington, like Smallville, was a farming town about 50 miles distant from Metropolis, only in the opposite direction. "We've always taken the Daily Planet as well as the local paper."

Clark waited while Noah gathered up his stuff, including the Purple Heart, which no longer seemed to have quite the same effect on Clark. Instead of light-headed and nauseous, he was feeling warm and, well, mellow maybe?

This is really weird, Clark realized but that's about as much as he could deal with. Like a lost puppy, he followed Noah to his Jeep in the convention center loading dock area.

"I know just the place to feed a big boy like you," Noah said, as they settled in. Noah's words brought a warm glow to Clark's cheeks.

I think he likes me!

As they pulled away, Noah settled his large powerful hand on Clark's knee. The feeling was electric.

It didn't occur to Clark to wonder what was going on. He loosened his tie and put his left arm around the back of Noah's seat.

"Let's go, Big Fella," Clark said.

This is going to be an interesting ride! Noah said to himself with a smile.

[Sorry it's short! More later!]

Part 2: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16909

Last edited by arpeejay; August 31st, 2009 at 07:58 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 30th, 2009, 12:07 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Ohhhhh my
  #3   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 30th, 2009, 01:14 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
interesting ride indeed! ...

... can't wait to see where this is going!

Cheers!

- TagsNOLA
  #4   Add to RyBearATL's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 30th, 2009, 01:31 PM

RyBearATL
Ummmm..yeah!

This is a LOT of fun! And, with your quality of writing and characterization, I can't wait for the next one. Thanks again for all the writing & production lately, RPJ!!!
  #5   Add to imfit's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 30th, 2009, 05:59 PM

imfit is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to imfit
Hmmmm

Another quality writing piece, good character development with just a hint of the mysterious -- please continue the adventure. Take us all on Clark's ride.
  #6   Add to fillups44's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 31st, 2009, 05:33 AM

fillups44 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to fillups44 Send a message via Yahoo to fillups44
I love this already and it's great to see Noah show up in a story!!!
  #7   Add to Blake's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 31st, 2009, 05:45 AM
A wanabe be muscled chav

Blake is on a distinguished road
Yet another piece of inspired writing.....

How the heck can you keep thinking them up...?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options