The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to johnd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 31st, 2009, 08:49 AM

johnd is on a distinguished road
Youth Camp - Part 4

Part 1 http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16830

Part 2 http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16851

Part 3 http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16883

Youth Camp - Part 4
By John D.

I thought it was over, but how wrong I was. Teenage black boys can cum over and over again and these boys were the studs of the studs. They had enormous muscles and enormous cocks and the ability to fuck and fuck and fuck. I looked up at Jamal, who was stroking his cock with one hand and flexing his other arm as the Muscle Guns were cheering. His body was covered with sweat and his muscles were bulging. His abs were incredible, hot and sweaty and pumped up from thrusting his cock in and out of my throat. Suddenly he grabbed me and stood me up. He started running his hand over my ass, my little white bubble butt. ?Oh yeah,? he said. ?My nice little white bitch.? I shuddered as I saw his huge cock which was rock hard all over again. He spit a couple of times on my butt and rubbed the spit into my ass crack with his fingers. Then he spit on his cock. This was all the lubrication my little virgin ass was going to get.

He pushed my chest down so my little ass was now pointing right at him. Then without warning he slapped me hard across my right cheek. I screamed out in pain. Then he slapped me across my left cheek. I cried out again. I had never been slapped or spanked that hard in my life. I knew my butt was now flush and rosy. A lily white butt now rosy pink from all the blood surging into my skin after Jamal had slapped my little butt with his big strong hand. ?Oh yeah, a nice pink butt. I get real turned on when a little white bubble butt turns all pink when I slap the little bitch right in his little ass. Oh yeah!? He slapped me hard four more times and I groaned in pain.

Then he grabbed my chest and rammed his cock right into my butt, all the way in. The power of his thrust was enormous. His huge cock blasted its way through my sphincter muscles, splitting them in half as it rammed all the way into my ass. I yelled in abject pain. ?Nice and tight!? Jamal yelled. All the other Muscle Guns were yelling and clapping as they watched their newest member ram his big black cock into my little pink ass. Jamal didn?t waste any time. He immediately started thrusting his cock in and out of my ass as he slapped my butt cheeks with his free hand. He fucked and he slapped. He was driving himself wild with erotic excitement. The yelling of the gang members made him even more wild. I was moaning in pain but Jamal didn?t care. He was totally aroused and all he cared about was how he felt. And he felt good. Finally he started cumming, and the cum felt real good inside my ass. There was now more lubricant and he continued to thrust as he came over and over again. It was still painful but it was also somewhat erotic for me. Getting fucked by this big black boy was turning me on. My cock grew a little even though I was groaning in pain. Pain and pleasure was now totally mixed together. Jamal fucked me for another minute or two, squeezing the last drops of cum out of his big hard cock. And my cock was now rock hard as I felt the thrusts of his huge weapon in my asshole. Even though I was hard, my dick was puny at 5-1/2 inches.

Finally Jamal stopped fucking me and slowly pulled his cock out of my ass. I collapsed onto the ground hoping I was done. But I wasn?t. Two huge hands grabbed my shoulders and lifted me up to my feet. The arms attached to those hands were the biggest, most muscular arms I had ever seen. They were the arms of Deshawn. I was now facing the huge boy and I gasped as I saw Deshawn?s huge shoulders, gigantic pecs and rippling abs. I was standing in front of the biggest most muscular man I had ever seen. And this kid was only 16 years old. He was naked, standing in front of me like a god. He was looking into my blue eyes. He rubbed his hands into my blond hair and then rubbed those huge rough hands all over my pale white body. ?Cute little white boy,? he said. ?Cute little white boy?s gonna get the shit fucked out of him by the biggest, baddest black dude there ever was.? He flexed his gigantic pecs and rammed my face into them, rubbing my face between the two huge masses of muscle. I was both in awe and in fear as I thought about just how strong that muscle was. I reached out with my hands and felt his rock hard corrugated ab muscles. They felt like bricks. He rubbed my face in his pecs as I pushed back on his rock like abs. It was like I was pushing on a stone wall. Then I looked down and saw his huge cock. It was rock hard and it was gigantic. It must have measured 15 inches long and it was almost as thick as a beer can. I gasped in horror.

Deshawn grabbed my little cock and laughed. ?Puny little white punk ain?t got much of a dick, but this little thing is rock hard. You turned him on Jamal. The little punk is all turned on. Well punk, Jamal is just a boy. Now you?re gonna service a man, white boy. You?re gonna service a real man!? He fondled his cock which jumped around, pulsating with power. He flexed his legs and the huge muscle bulged with incredible thickness and striations. Veins were popping out all over his huge legs. I never saw legs that big in my life. Then I looked again at his gigantic cock, which was twitching, getting ready to fuck. I started trembling in fear. Deshawn put his two huge fingers in my butt and moved them around. ?You got him nice and lubricated, Jamal. Lots of hot nigga cum in there. Maybe he?ll be able to take my huge cock with out too much internal damage. I almost killed a few guys with my cock. They were in the hospital for weeks, But they were good fucks and that?s all I cared about. And I think you?re gonna be a real good fuck, white boy. You?re so fucking cute. Your blond hair. Your blue eyes, Your smooth white skin. You little pink bubble butt. Oh yeah! Nice fuck! ? He was stroking his cock and it was hard as a rock.

He turned me around so my butt was facing him and lifted me up with his two huge arms. Then he lowered me with one arm and put his cock an inch inside my ass with his other hand. Then he forced me down about eight inches onto his huge cock. Seven more inches of thick steel pipe were still outside of my asshole. ?Oh yeah, nice and tight,? he said. ?You ready for a man, white boy? You ready for a real man?s cock?? I groaned, ?No. No, no!? He laughed. ?You ain?t got no vote. I?m the man and I vote. And I vote yes!? Then he jammed me all the way down onto his cock and I yelled in pain. I had 15 inches of thick black cock jammed up my asshole. His huge thick dick went all to way up to my lungs. ?Oh yeah, this is gonna be fun!? he yelled as he started thrusting me up and down on his huge cock. My little 95 pounds was nothing to his big arms, arms that could military press 450 pounds and bench 700 pounds. I squealed in abject pain. He laughed and thrust me up and down even harder. ?Does my big dick hurt you little white boy? Can?t you take the cock of a real man? A man like you?ll never be. A huge black man who rules this whole prison. Oh yeah. I rule your smooth white body. I rule your blue eyes. I rule your blond hair. And I rule your tight little ass!? I was crying. Tears were streaming down my face. All the other Muscle Guns were yelling and clapping as their huge 16 year old leader fucked the shit out of my ass.

He lifted me up and down like he was lifting a feather and he was moaning in pleasure with each lift. My tight little white ass was giving him a fantastic fuck. I was crying in pain and he was moaning in pleasure. The lifts became faster and faster as he got hotter and hotter. I could just imagine the huge muscles in his shoulders bulging with enormous size as they lifted my little body faster and faster, getting more and more pumped and huge. Finally he started yelling and I felt spurt after spurt of cum blasting into my asshole. He kept lifting me up and down as he came and he came and he came. He was now groaning in pleasure as the sensitive skin on his huge cock was blasting its way through my asshole and intestines as the last drops of cum flowed out of his huge cock. Finally he was finished and he lifted me up, spun me around and wrapped his huge arms around my chest. His cock was still hard and it was pushed up against my soft stomach by his rock hard abs. I looked over and gasped as I saw his shoulder. So massive, so muscular, so cut to shreds with each fiber of muscle twitching and flexing under his thin black sweaty skin. He squeezed me into his body. His cock was crushing my stomach and his chest and his pecs were crushing my upper chest. He could have crushed me to death right there. ?Nice fuck, white boy. Welcome to Youth Camp.? Then he released me from his bear hug, grabbed my by my armpit and crotch and lifted me high in the air. He walked out of the ring of Muscle Guns with me in the air and tossed me ten feet into the group of white boys who were staring at him in awe. I crashed into the white boys and they grabbed me so I didn?t land on the ground. Deshawn went back to the gang and they all gave themselves high fives and yelled at each other as the dominant animals that they were. And Jamal was now a Muscle Gun.

I was sobbing. The white boys looked at me with a look of despair and hopelessness. I realized that each one of them had also been fucked many times by the Muscle Guns. ?Where were the guards?? I sobbed. ?Where were the fucking guards?? One of the white guys laughed. ?The Muscle Guns rule the guards. They?re all way stronger than the guards. And the guards like ?em because they keep the rest of us under control. We don?t have any fights in here because if anybody gets into a fight the Muscle Guns smash their fists into the fighters? chests or guts. Can you imagine the power of one of those punches? Look at their fucking arms! One of their punches is enough to send you to the hospital. And nobody fights the Muscle Guns. They control everything.? I looked over at the Muscle Guns and then at the other prisoners. The Muscle Guns were huge powerful muscle men even though they were the same age as the other prisoners. The other prisoners were fat or skinny boys. They were no match to those the huge muscle thugs. I looked at Deshawn?s huge body and shuddered. ?Oh fuck,? I whimpered.

I put on my clothes and heard the bell ringing. ?Lunch time!? yelled one of the thugs. ?I?m hungry!? He flexed his arm and looked at his bulging bicep. ?My muscles want food! Lotsa food!? We all walked towards the cafeteria. All the other prisoners stood back while the Muscle Guns went first. There was a food line, with each prisoner getting the same food, some hamburger meat, some mashed potatoes, some peas and a piece of bread. Plus water. Deshawn was first in line, getting his portion of the food, which was the same portion as all the other prisoners would get. I looked at the small portion of food on Deshawn?s plate and then I looked at his huge body. There sure didn?t look like enough food to feed his gigantic muscles. The other Guns followed Deshawn in what was obviously a pecking order, with the biggest, strongest ones going first and the younger boys going last. Jamal was last. The Guns sat at two tables in the middle of the cafeteria and they started wolfing down their food. Deshawn stuffed his mouth with food so fast it was gone in a minute. He looked over at the line and smiled. Two of the younger Guns put their trays on the table and stood at the end of the line. As soon as the next inmate came through the line, the inmate took his meat and put it on the plate the young Gun was holding. Then the next boy did the same thing. Every one of the inmates was taking his meat and giving it to the two young black thugs. Sometimes the thugs would yell ?peas? or ?potatoes? or ?bread?. That meant the prisoner had to give up that too, in addition to his meat. The young Guns brought the food to the two tables and the Guns grabbed the meats and the vegetables and the bread wolfed them down. Two hundred inmates walked through that line and every one of their meats was eaten by the 25 Young Guns sitting at the center tables. Plus a lot of extra peas, potatoes and bread. I gasped as I saw what was happening. These huge boys were eating ten portions of meat. The other inmates were eating no meat at all and some of them weren?t getting any bread or vegetables either. The thugs were like eating machines, filling up their stomachs so their huge muscles would get even bigger.

Then something happened. One of the inmates grabbed his meat while he was still in line and took a bite out of it. One of the Guns saw him and yelled, ?The bitch ate our meat!? He walked up, took the inmate?s whole tray away from him, handing it to the hungry thugs. Then he grabbed the poor boy?s arm and twisted it up his back. The thug couldn?t have been more than 15 years old but his muscles were huge. Like the other thugs he wasn?t wearing a shirt and his arms hung like huge hams down from his bulging shoulders. His arm must have measured 18 inches. Eighteen inches of rippling black muscle. He twisted the poor boy?s arm up his back. The boy was so weak it was like the black thug was twisting a little straw. His huge muscles flexed as they applied enormous pressure. They were so big and strong next to the weak little muscles on the boy?s arm. Then there was a snapping sound. a sound sort of like when you pull a chicken leg off its body. The boy cried out in pain. His shoulder was now dislocated. His arm had been torn away from his shoulder by the enormous force of the black boy?s muscles. And the black boy hadn?t even been exerting himself. Snapping the boy?s arm was easy. ?That?s what you get for eating our meat, bitch. You ain?t nothin? to me. I coulda ripped your arm right off your puny little body. The Guns get all the meat and you don?t get shit!? He flexed the huge arm than had just destroyed the boy?s shoulder and pushed the boy?s face into the bulging muscle. Then he bumped the boy hard with his huge chest, thrusting his bulging pecs into the skinny frame of the weak little boy. The boy fell on the floor and crawled away crying. The next day he had a cast on his arm. But he didn?t tell the doctor what had happened to him. He said he fell down the stairs. If he had told the truth, he would get so smashed he would be in the hospital for a month. I thought to myself how easy it was for that big black muscle thug to completely cripple that boy in just one jerk of his big arm. It was like he was doing just one more rep of an exercise and he totally tore off the arm of the boy. I shuddered as I thought about that boy?s strength. He could cripple all of us and he wouldn?t even work up a sweat. I looked at his huge arm, a gun that could tear off both of my arms and I shook my head thinking about all that strength.

I sat at the white boy table. The thugs had taken my bread, so one of the white guys gave me a piece of his bread. ?We always share,? he said. ?The thugs take whatever they want. They usually take all our meat. Once in awhile, when the meat is really gross, they let us have some of it. But most of the time they eat it all. They say they need tons of protein to feed their huge muscles and we don?t need shit. There?s nothing we can do about it. They are so big and so strong. And all that meat makes ?em even stronger. You saw what that thug did to the boy who tried to eat some meat. He is so strong he didn?t even have to strain his huge muscles to pull out that kid?s arm. Every one of those thugs is incredibly strong. The rest of us are weak little wimps to them. They can smash us any time they want. There?s nothing you can do about it, white boy. They?re strong and we?re weak. If they take your bread or your vegetables, we?ll all share. We have to share to survive.? I looked over at Jamal who was eating another piece of meat and a piece of bread. He looked over at me and smiled. Then he mouthed ?Gettin? huge!? He flexed his arm at me and stuffed another piece of meat in his mouth. I shuddered as I watched this 14 year old black muscle thug stuff all that protein in his mouth. I could almost see his muscles growing.

TO BE CONTINUED
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 31st, 2009, 09:03 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
I want to see Jamal grow a lot. Then I want to see our little pussy white boy grow a lot.

Grow, grow, grow!

:-)

xoxo

Richard
  #3   Add to johnd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 31st, 2009, 09:06 AM

johnd is on a distinguished road
For those of you who don't like this kind of story, I wanted you to know I'm writing another story where there is no domination or violence involved, just muscle love. But I like violent stories once in awhile. The incredible power of huge muscles, sometimes dominating, violent power, turns me on. Sorry to those of you who don't like it. And this story does have a happy ending.

Last edited by johnd; August 31st, 2009 at 12:41 PM.
  #4   Add to sensortech's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 31st, 2009, 01:31 PM

sensortech is on a distinguished road
johnd - i'm loving this story. in fact, i hope it never ends.

the domination stuff is a mega turn on!
  #5   Add to fillups44's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 1st, 2009, 08:40 AM

fillups44 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to fillups44 Send a message via Yahoo to fillups44
I keep wondering where this is going....is it going to be just about domination or revenge or something else. It is intriguing and almost unique on the site in how it references racial tension explicitly.

I actually have an ongoing story I haven't touched in a while inspired by your work....although turning out quite differently as I can't write the way you do.

You are inspiring me to get back to it!!!
  #6   Add to blondYT's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 1st, 2009, 10:01 PM

blondYT is on a distinguished road
I'm one of the people who has had some difficulty with this story. But it's not about the dominance, per se, JohnD. I think in terms of muscle dominance on this site, it's similar to other stories in that there's some feeling of humiliation, powerlessness, (but also, of course, power that as the object of desire, one could elicit such a wild response from someone else).

However, I do have to say that the "nigga cum" thing is a little too rich for my blood.

This is not to say that both black and white men (or any two men who come opposite sides of the history of colonization or enslavement) don't have these types of fantasies. However, this one has really unbelievable black characters. The muscle fantasies about the black characters are hot -- their huge dicks, etc. But -- you do realize, I hope -- that no black man who has been black all his life would continue self-consciously saying that he's black out loud -- as if it were a surprise to him! "You're gonna get fucked by the biggest baddest black dude..." is not very believable. "You're gonna get fucked by the biggest baddest blackest dude" makes more sense as the character is bragging about himself.

The *white guy* in the story probably notices that and thinks it to himself a lot, but it breaks the rules of your own universe to put these thoughts in the black characters' mouths rather than in the white boy's head.

Also the combination of real injury and the fantasy of submission don't sit well with me. I don't think it's hot when there's injury; and the white boy's split responses (enjoying and it being seriously injured and afraid) actually make the story not make much sense to me.

This is not about accusing anyone of racism. This is a humble suggestion that I think would result in a better story -- next time, of course. This story has to be what it is. So food for thought.

Last edited by blondYT; September 1st, 2009 at 10:08 PM.
  #7   Add to emsgdh's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 2nd, 2009, 07:07 AM

emsgdh is on a distinguished road
Problems ?

Oh please -

any crumb that falls from johnd's desk is worth a million.

Can we pleeeeeeeeeeease just sit quietly and give thanks ?

Emsgdh
  #8   Add to balmoral93's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 3rd, 2009, 11:38 AM

balmoral93 is on a distinguished road
agree with ESMGDH

yeah THX JohnD for all your stories !!
Please continue it
  #9   Add to blondYT's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 5th, 2009, 06:56 AM

blondYT is on a distinguished road
[quote=emsgdh;108692]Oh please -

any crumb that falls from johnd's desk is worth a million.

Can we pleeeeeeeeeeease just sit quietly and give thanks ?

[COLOR=Blue]You realize that, if they could, there are people that would shut this site down and say that we should just sit quietly and enjoy what's offered to us by maninstream, usually straight media. I thought this site was supposed to be about expression: So, you express, I express, we all express, Yay! But asking others to sit quietly simply because you don't agree with their taste... that's positively un-Male-Muscle-Growth Forum if you asked me.
[/COLOR]

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options