The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 4th, 2009, 12:35 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
The Nubian Prince (Part 1)

By Richard Jasper

"I want a personal trainer," Rob told the manager of Solstice, the shiniest gym in Port Arthur.

"Whatever for?" James asked. "You're built like a brick shit house."

Rob ignored James' query.

"He needs to be older, handsome, and, oh, yeah, gay friendly," Rob said.

James laughed.

"Babe, you know this is a gay gym," James pointed out. "Everyone is gay friendly, or gay!"

Rob rapped his knuckles on the granite counter top.

"Can you fix me up?" he asked, impatiently.

James rolled his eyes.

"I sure can," James said. "We've got a new guy starting tomorrow who is right up your alley."

Rob frowned at that.

"Are you implying...?"

James chuckled.

"Hunny, settle down, OK? I'm not implying anything," James said, then continued. "Seriously, though, why do you want a trainer? You're already in excellent shape."

That was putting it mildly.

At 25, Rob was exactly 5'10" tall and 160 lbs. with less than 5% body fat. He had that muscularity that seems to come naturally to a lot of young African American men: broad shoulders, full pecs, big arms, tiny, tiny sculpted waist, and nice legs (although his calves were perhaps a bit on the skinny side.)

"To tell you the truth," Rob confided, releasing his pent up tension with a gust of air. "I'm bored. Yeah, I know my way around the gym but I don't have a training partner. I need someone to keep me interested."

James smiled at that.

"Okey-dokey, that's what I needed to know," he said. "I think Roger will be just right for you."

Rob rolled his eyes.

"Roger? What kind of dork ass name is that?"

James just grinned.

"You'll find out tomorrow at 10 a.m. Deal?"

Roger checked himself out in the mirror before pulling on the Triple XL Solstice polo shirt.

At 40 years old, he was 5'11" tall and 250 lbs. of solid, fur-covered muscle, with brown eyes, close-cropped slightly graying brown hair, and a fiercely trimmed goatee that still had as many red highlights as it did silver ones.

"You sure your peeps are gonna be OK with an old fart like me?" Roger asked James. "Maybe I should have stayed at O'Hara's. People who wear Prada to work out in kinda freak me out!"

James snorted.

"They do not wear Prada," James said. "That's just a joke. And you're gonna knock their socks off. We have more attitude queens than O'Hara's does but..."

It was Roger's turn to laugh.

"Yeah, yeah," I know, he replied. "The eye candy here is much better."

They reviewed Roger's client list.

"You'll want to keep your eye on Rob," James said. "Cute as a button, built like a brick shit house, really does NOT know what he wants to accomplish in the gym, other than continuing to be the hottest man in Port Arthur."

Roger raised an eyebrow. He'd seen plenty of hot men during his two years in Port Arthur. The hottest must be hot indeed!

"They don't call him the Nubian Prince for nothing," James said.

Gack, Roger thought.

"He's that stuck up?" Roger asked.

James shook his head, ruefully.

"He's really not stuck up at all, once you get to know him," James said. "In fact, he's kinda shy -- that's why he comes across as stuck up!"

Roger nodded. He'd been accused of that a time or two.

"Plus there's the way he carries himself," James said.

Roger quirked an eyebrow.

"You'll have to see for yourself," James pointed out.

Like a Masai warrior, Roger thought as Rob strode over to where Roger and James were standing. He moves like a fucking cheetah.

"So where's this Roger guy," Rob said bluntly.

James grinned.

"This is Roger," James said, watching Rob's eyes grow wide, a faint flush deepening the dark hue of his thickly muscled neck.

I knew it, James thought to himself. Rob has Daddy's boy written all over him!

"Very pleased to meet you, Rob," Roger said, taking the young man's hand in his big paw.

"Uh, very nice, uh, to meet you to too, Roger," Rob managed to get out.

Wotta frickin' hottie, Roger thought to himself. He really is the hottest man in Port Arthur!

Rob had it all. Classically sculpted features, short cropped curly black hair, impressive proportions, totally ripped, and...

Dayum, Roger thought. This kid must be packing 27 centimeters at least!

For his part, Rob was trying hard not to succumb to the wave of lust flooding his body. If he could have conjured a fucking ideal man from a drawing board, Mr. Ideal couldn't have looked any better than Roger. Big, built, furry, and so masculine Rob felt weak in the knees.

"Uh, James, uh, asked me what I wanted," Rob pointed out. "I, hmm, uh, just want to stay in peak condition."

Roger didn't bat an eye.

"We can do that," he said, taking the opportunity to lift up his right arm -- it measured 22 inches cold -- to scratch under his eyelid.

Rob's biggest muscle was between his legs and seeing Roger casually flex his monster arm was causing The Beast, as he referred to his manhood, to stir in his shorts.

Fuck, Roger said, Look at that!

"Uh, cool," Rob managed to get out. "The main thing, uh, is I just don't, uh, want to get, uh, any bigger."

Roger chuckled and clapped Rob on the shoulder.

"You're plenty big enough," Roger said. "We'll concentrate on making your fine muscles even sharper than they are."

Roger's touch was electric.

"OK, then," Rob said, "I'll be right out and then we can get to work."

Rob scurried back to the locker room -- "Isn't he already dressed out?" Roger asked James -- and put on his emergency back up 2nd jockstrap.

Nothing else was going to keep the Beast at bay!

[More to cum...]

Part 2: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16966

Last edited by arpeejay; September 8th, 2009 at 06:34 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 4th, 2009, 01:06 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Oh dear, there it goes again. :3
  #3   Add to msclundylvr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 4th, 2009, 08:12 PM

msclundylvr is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to msclundylvr Send a message via Skype™ to msclundylvr
MMMmmm...very nice start!
  #4   Add to Milamber's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 4th, 2009, 11:55 PM

Milamber is on a distinguished road
It would nice to see some racial transformation for change. I see many possibilities here.
  #5   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 5th, 2009, 02:23 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Just so you'll know. I'm entertaining the in-laws this weekend. I'm not likely to get back to this before Monday afternoon.

xoxo

Richard
  #6   Add to ferro's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 5th, 2009, 06:31 PM

ferro is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by arpeejay
Just so you'll know. I'm entertaining the in-laws this weekend. I'm not likely to get back to this before Monday afternoon.
So Rob doesn't have to labor until Labor Day? Better make him do a lot of heavy lifting...

Okay, okay, I'll settle for growing and groaning.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options