The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to 5uiat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 5th, 2009, 12:17 PM

5uiat is on a distinguished road
Rear ended--part 2

Hey guys, here's the second part to my story Rear Ended, here:
http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16933
I'm a first time writer/poster, so any and all feedback is appreciated!

PART II

I followed Marcus' car all the way to the gym, my thoughts roiling with the image of the blond kid who had rear ended my car minutes before. He was certainly the best built 18 year old I had ever seen, tanned skin stacked on layers of muscle that moved at the slightest twitch. Even sitting in the car in front of me I could see his massive shoulders and traps. The mechanic wasn't a very good driver--I wondered if he had just gotten his license. God the kid seemed so young.

He pulled into the lot and found parking before me, and when I got out of my car he was nowhere to be seen. No matter. I grabbed my water and headed in.

The gym I go to is pretty big but a bit run down. Bad economy and all that, I guess. There are a couple of old bodybuilders who go there whose muscles I gawk at but who really need to lose the mustaches and get haircuts. Some younger guys from my college go there too, though, and they add some hopeful sweaty muscle to the mix. Today there were a couple of guys in university red-and-gold doing pullups so the whole gym got a view of their straining arms and sweating necks and chatting about a party. I didn't see Marcus in this room, but like I said, it's a big gym.

I started with the free weights as always, alternating between looking at myself and the guys doing pullups. Today was chest and arms, and I slipped my headphones on and started getting into the flow of working out. An hour passed without me noticing.

Suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around--and froze. Fuck. Marcus. Fuck. He seemed to tower a little higher than I remembered, and my face was level with his pecs. His shirt was soaked with sweat and clung to the massive shelves of muscle, leaving nothing to the imagination. His nipples stuck out, round and pert, and beneath them I could see a few bricks of abdominals straining against the shirt. And then, of course, his arms. Pumped to vascular enormity and refracting light in every direction off the covering of fine blond hair and dripping sweat. Even his forearms seemed bigger than my shoulders.

"Hey buddy," he said, and my eyes were jerked up to his face--liquid blue eyes, strong lips and jawline, a slight straight-guy smirk. "There you are. Good workout?"

I could barely breathe.

"Yeah. Great. Just...just finishing up. Actually."

"Cool, so are we."

"WE?" I looked around. To Marcus' right was another figure, several inches shorter but just as broad. He was latino, with jet-black hair and soft brown eyes against skin of the same color. He grinned seeing that I had only just seen him, and his big lips parted to reveal perfect white teeth. He bounced his pecs by way of greeting. They were rounder than Marcus'--everything on this boy was rounder, fuller, still perfectly defined but without the harsh angularity that gave the blond stud's muscle its character. The latino was wearing a tight t-shirt that hugged his chest like a second skin and fell loose over what I could only imagine to be perfect abs. While Marcus was perfectly proportional, this dude's chest, back, and arms seemed just too big for his small frame. Risking a glance down, I saw that the latino had giant calves, too, brown and hairless and rock-hard.

"This is Marcel," Marcus explained. "He's my workout partner. And neighbor. And best friend." Marcus punched the Marcel's arm lightly. The punch would have toppled a weaker man but didn't budge Marcel. Still, the hispanic stud grabbed his arm in mock-pain, making both arms ripple and bulge. The two hunks in front of me laughed, and the wood that had been hardening in my shorts turned to cement.

"I hear my dumbass friend rear-ended your car. He nee's to learn how to drive!" Marcel said, his voice slightly higher than Marcus' and with a spanish accent--Cuban, maybe?

"At least I have a car!" Marcus said. "And you should respect your elders!"

Elders?

"He jus' turned 18," Marcel explained, "and 'cause I'm still 17 he thinks he can lord it over me."

Fuck. I took in the smooth, bulging, brown-skinned body again. Nope, my mind refused to believe it.

"Anyways," said Marcus, playfully putting a giant blond arm in front of Marcel as if to stop his speaking, "just wanted to say 'hi'. You're coming to the garage tomorrow afternoon, right?"

"Yeah."

"Cool. I'll fix your car up." His blue eyes twinkled at me and he turned, leaving me with an impression of a vast sea of back rippling away from me. I was so intent on watching him that I didn't notice Marcel come up next to me until I physically felt the heat radiating from his huge body.

"Yeah?" I said. My crotch was straining uncomfortably. Marcel's lips were as round and full as the rest of him.

"Hey, I see the way he looks at you." WHAT? "Marcus is a good kid, but doesn't quite know what he wants." Those brown eyes looked me up and down, searching. "I'm just saying, you could make things interesting at the mechanic's tomorrow. But you'll have to initiate it." He grinned. "I'm sure Marcus won't mind."

I was dumbfounded. "What? How? But-- How did you know? How do you know?"

"That you were interested? I have a good eye for that sorta thing. Or that he was interested? Well, let's just say we've tagged enough girls for me to get the idea."

And the built-like-a-truck little latino winked at me and followed his friend out, leaving me to stare dumbfounded at his bubble butt as it sauntered away. My imagination was on fire with the sound of a girl and two boys--two men--panting, grunting, pulsing with life--the thrusting of powerful latin hips and a girl's tongue following a blond treasure trail down the valley between the most perfect sixpack I'd ever seen, licking, tasting hard muscle and going ever lower, further and further down toward....

To Be Continued...

Last edited by 5uiat; September 6th, 2009 at 11:35 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to 5uiat For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (October 7th, 2013)
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 5th, 2009, 02:22 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
:-)

Very nice.

I need a Marcel.

Well, and a Marcus, too!

xoxo

Richard
  #3   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 5th, 2009, 07:39 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
Holy crappp! ...

... I'm definitely hooked on this one! Hurry up with the next chapter! Purdy Please!
  #4   Add to redroger11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 5th, 2009, 08:43 PM

redroger11 is on a distinguished road
Hey! What's with all these first time authors writing such great stuff. And these young Buck seem to have the right mix of story and sizzle. Great how Marcel looks out for his best friend. I wonder if he's a Mechanic, too? I can't wait to hear how tight the coveralls are on Marcus. Great stuff.
Keep Writing.

redroger11
  #5   Add to ldaniel13's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 6th, 2009, 01:13 AM

ldaniel13 is on a distinguished road
Wow, very nice. I am definitely liking where this is heading.
  #6   Add to blondYT's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 6th, 2009, 02:13 PM

blondYT is on a distinguished road
congrats on a great story. keep it coming.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options