The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to johnd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 7th, 2009, 09:44 AM

johnd is on a distinguished road
Youth Camp - Part 6

Part 1 http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16830

Part 2 http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16851

Part 3 http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16883

Part 4 http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16910

Part 5 http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16927

Youth Camp - Part 6

By John D.

I turned away from the basketball court and saw that Jamal was heading towards me. Like all the other Muscle Guns, he was shirtless. He swaggered up to me in his shorts, hanging low over his bubble butt and exposing all of his eight pack abs. Jamal wasn?t yet as big as the two 15 year olds who had just played basketball, but I could tell he was going to put on a lot of muscle here at the Youth Camp. He was already a very muscular, strong 14 year old. He was going to be huge as a 15 year old.

?Ain?t Youth Camp great?? he said. ?Oh I forgot. It?s not so great for you, ?cause you?re not a Muscle Gun.? He laughed. ?We rule you bitch.? I looked at Jamal?s incredible body. I wondered why he came up to me. Then he pointed to three huge black thugs standing about 15 feet from us talking to each other. The boys were absolutely huge and they were covered with tattoos. Their faces looked mean, like they had been in a lot of fights and won them all. I shuddered as I looked at these three incredibly muscular thugs. ?See those dudes? They?re called the Killers. They each killed a couple of guys. But they were only 15 and so they got put here. They?re 16 now. One of ?em didn?t like the way some dork was looking at him. So he walked up to the guy and bashed him in the gut. The kid buckled over and then the dude smashed his fist into the kid?s face so hard he broke all the bones and sent the bones and his fist into the kid?s brain. He had put on so much muscle in just a few months that he didn?t know how strong he was. He killed the kid with one punch. He?s put on 80 more pounds more muscle since he got here. All of the Killers have put on tons of muscle. They were big and strong when they got here but now they?re incredible. They?re some of the strongest dudes in the gang. They each weigh about 250 pounds. Two hundred fifty pounds of solid muscle. And they love to hurt people. They figure there?s nothing more the police can do to them. They love to use their huge muscles to really hurt kids. It?s kind of like a game to them. Sort of like a video game except they don?t need the video. They smash kids themselves. And they love to smash. They like to see who can hurt a kid the most. They love to feel their big fists bashing into some kid?s body.?

I gasped and croaked out ?Oh my god.? Jamal grinned. ?Yeah, I don?t think you wanna meet up with them. And I can help you bitch. You see, there?s an insurance company here at Youth Camp. You pay the company money every week and the company protects you from the Killers. See, all the Muscle Guns own the company. So the Guns will make sure those Killers don?t attack you. ?Course, if you don?t pay the money it?s like hunting season for the Killers. And they love to hunt.? I groaned. ?How much to I pay every week?? Jamal looked me in the eyes. ?It?s $25 a week. Cash only.? I grimaced. ?Gee, that?s a lot of money. That?s $100 a month from all the kids here. You guys are getting rich!? Jamal smiled. ?It?s nice to be a capitalist. Supply and demand. You demand the protection and we supply. I?m the newest salesman. I?m pretty good, don?t you think?? I nodded my head. He was a great salesman. I was ready to drain my meager bank account to get protection from those three killer thugs. I looked around and saw all the new inmates were being talked to by a Muscle Gun. We were all being sold the insurance.

Then Jamal said, ?Sometimes the new kids don?t believe what the salesman tells ?em They think the salesman is lying. So there?s gonna be a little demonstration to show you the insurance is something you need.? He nodded his head at Deshawn. The other salesmen did the same thing. Deshawn walked over to a Mexican inmate. ?You ain?t paid for insurance for three weeks. Your policy is cancelled!? The Mexican froze. ?But I don?t have the money. I?m poor. I snuck across the border. I don?t have five dollars!? Deshawn looked at him with contempt. ?Tough shit. Everybody can get money. You just didn?t try very hard. You policy is CANCELLED!? He yelled that final word.

The three killer thugs looked at the Mexican kid and sneered at him. They flexed their muscles at him. My god, their muscles were huge. These 16 year olds were almost as big as Deshawn. They had massive striated shoulders and huge chests. Their gigantic arms writhed with fibers of massive muscle that flexed under their black skin and tattoos. As massive as they were, they still had no fat on their bodies. They each had rock hard six packs. Their legs were enormous and cut and their calves were like huge diamond shaped mounds of bulging muscle. Those killers could kill with their huge muscles without even breathing hard. They started walking towards the little Mexican. He tried to run, but the three thugs were much too fast and they easily caught up. ?Oh yeah, a little wetback!? said one of the thugs. ?I hate spics!? He pulled back his arm and smashed his fist into the kid?s gut. This black thug could bench 600 pounds so that punch was incredibly hard. ?Oh yeah, that felt real good. I think I hit your fuckin? spine,? the thug said. He rubbed his knuckles. He liked feeling the soft flesh getting smashed by his rock hard fists. The kid started vomiting and falling to the ground. But another thug grabbed him and stood him up. Then he bashed his fist into the kid?s chest. I thought I heard a cracking sound, like that huge strong fist powered by his gigantic arm had broken a rib. The third thug smashed his fist into the other side of the kid?s chest and I heard another snap. ?I love breaking bones,? he said. ?It feels so good when my big muscles break some punk?s bones. It makes me feel real strong and powerful.? The first thug smashed his fist into the kid?s gut again. They didn?t aim for the kid?s face. They were going to destroy his body.

They spent about five minutes smashing the kid into nothing, bashing his gut, his chest, his shoulders, his arms and his legs. The kid had bruises all over his body. Finally the first thug wrapped his huge arms around the kid?s chest and squeezed. His lats bulged out enormously. I couldn?t believe how big and thick his lats were. They stretched his smooth black skin. And his arms were so big and muscular. He was a Muscle Gun. He had huge incredibly muscular arms. Arms that were incredibly strong. His muscles bulged under his tattoos. I watched as his huge biceps contract, crushing the kid?s ribs like they were made of paper. The kid was wedged between the bulging pec muscles of the thugs rock hard chest. The kid couldn?t breathe. Spit was drooling out of his mouth. He face was getting red. He was crying in pain. The thug squeezed harder. Snap, snap, snap! The huge muscles of the black thug broke three ribs. He spit on the kid?s face and dropped him. ?Oh yeah, that felt real good,? he said as he gave his buddies high fives. ?If you don?t have insurance, you can sure hurt yourself falling down those stairs,? said one of the thugs as he laughed and swaggered away. The kid writhed in pain on the ground.

Jamal looked at me and grinned. ?How did you like the demonstration?? he asked. ?Uh not too much,? I gurgled. ?I thought it was great,!? he said. ?God those guys are so strong! They?re so big and so strong. They?re so strong they were breaking bones. Did you hear that? Crack! Crack! Crack. Their muscles are so strong they can break bones! God, that is so cool. I wanna break bones. I wanna get so strong I can break bones. That will be such a rush, breaking bones with my big muscles. I?m gonna be like them in a few months. I?m gonna get huge! I?m gonna break some bitch?s bones!? He flexed his arm at me and looked at his bulging muscle. I nodded my head as I looked at his big muscle. ?But what about the kid? Look at him. They smashed his body. They broke his bones and smashed him to a pulp.? Jamal looked at the kid writhing in pain and looked back at me. ?Fuck, that?s just a piece of garbage. That spic shouldn?t be in this country. He?s just a piece of shit. Us Guns can do whatever we want to shits like him. And they can?t do a fucking thing about it.? Jamal made a fist and flexed his forearm. His big forearm muscles bulged and veins popped out all over. ?I?m gonna get huge. I?m gonna smash a lot of punks.? And I knew by looking at him that Jamal was going to get huge.

?So do you want to buy the insurance, bitch, or do you want a couple of bones snapped by the killers?? I nodded my head rapidly. ?Oh yeah. Oh yeah, I wanna buy it. I wanna buy it!? Jamal smiled. ?Good. But as your salesman I have to tell you about the two exclusions from the policy. First, we own you. You have to do everything the Muscle Guns tell you to do. You have to be our weights. You have to give us all of your food we want. If we tell you to shit, you shit. If we tell you to lick our feet, you lick our feet. We own you, bitch. If you disobey, you?re gonna get fucked up and the policy doesn?t apply. You got that?? I nodded my head. ?Yes,? I murmured. ?Okay, second, the policy doesn?t apply to sex. We can fuck you as much as we want. I?m gonna fuck you three or four times tonight. And sometimes the fucking gets rough. I love to be rough on my bitches. I love to fuck their brains out. And you could be gang fucked by five huge Guns and they could hurt you a lot. They?re so big and strong they can hurt a little wimp like you real easy. But the policy doesn?t apply. There?s a fucking exclusion. You got that bitch?? I looked at Jamal?s body and down at his bulging crotch and trembled. ?Yes, sir,? I said. What could I do? If I didn?t pay I was going to be pulverized by the killer thugs. Even if I did pay I was going to be fucked so hard by the big cocks of these Guns while they slapped me around, slapping their little bitch while they fucked the shit out of him. The fucking might be just as bad as the beating. But I knew I had to buy insurance. ?I?ll have my $25 tomorrow morning. I?ll go to the cashier and get some of my money.? Jamal smiled and rubbed his hand over my little bubble butt as he put my hand on his semihard cock. ?I can hardly wait to fuck your little ass, bitch.?

A few minutes later the Guns were ready to start their afternoon workout. The Guns were very serious about their workouts. They always spent two hours in the morning and two hours in the afternoon working out their big bodies. The exercises took longer because they had to use human weights. And that was harder than using iron. Over 50 of us inmates were told to stand around the workout space in the order of our weight. So we had to find out how much our neighbors weighed and find the right place to stand. If we were wrong, we?d get bitch slapped a couple of times. The biggest guys stood at the end, and they were very popular human weights because the thugs needed a lot of weight for their squats and their deadlifts and their bench presses. In fact they were so strong that they would have to put two 250 pound guys on their backs for squats and two 250 pound guys on their arms for bench presses. It took several of us inmates and a couple of thugs to position the human weights in place and provide balance as the huge muscles of the thug cranked out rep after rep with 500 pounds of flesh. For the strongest guys who could bench 600 pounds, we had to add a 100 pound boy on top of the two fat kids. Now that?s a lot of flesh! But the huge muscles of the thugs pumped it up and down. And those huge muscles were going to get even bigger and stronger. We other inmates were providing the means by which these thugs were building bigger and stronger muscles every week. They were using our bodies and our food to get bigger and stronger. And those bigger and stronger muscles could beat us up even easier than they could the week before. They got stronger and we got weaker. We were helping to grow even bigger the muscles of our masters, muscles that ruled our lives. But there was nothing we could do about it. Those muscles controlled us. And those muscles wanted to grow bigger, to grow stronger. And they were going to make us help them grow. I found out that the thugs made sure the big fat guys got enough bread and pasta to eat. They wanted to keep them big and fat. They needed the heavy human weights to build even bigger, stronger muscles.

I was helping Jamal build his muscles. He picked me for a lot for his exercises. He curled me, he pressed me overhead, he benched me, he rowed me. But I was already too light for Jamal. I only weighed 95 pounds and Jamal could curl, press, bench and row a lot more than 95 pounds. So I was his warmup weight. He cranked out 20 reps with me and then threw me on the ground. ?You?re so fucking light,? he said. ?My muscles need more weight! My muscles are getting huge! My muscles need lots of weight. And you?re such a dork. You?re too fucking light.? So he picked bigger boys and he curled them, pressed them, benched them and rowed them. And he always came up to me and flexed the muscle he was working out. I watched the muscle bulge under his smooth black skin and it seemed to get bigger and bigger with each set he did. His veins popped out and covered the muscle under his paper thin skin. Blood was gushing into the muscle, being pumped by Jamal?s big strong athletic heart. And that blood was carrying lots of protein, protein to make that muscle even bigger and stronger. Protein from my lunch. After six sets that muscle was huge. It was pumped and huge and striated and covered with veins and his smooth black skin was covered with sweat. ?Gettin? huge,? said Jamal as he flexed the muscle in my face. I gulped as I looked at that huge muscle on the 14 year old black thug.

Then Jamal rubbed his hand over my little bubble butt and grabbed my hand and rubbed it on his rock hard abs. ?All this muscle is gonna fuck the shit outta you, bitch,? he said. He pushed my hand down to his cock, which was rock hard. I gulped as I felt his rock hard muscles and his rock hard cock. Then he bumped me hard on my chest with his big pumped pec muscles and I fell on my ass. He laughed and went off to talk to the other Muscle Gun thugs. I walked back and sat with the white boys as we all stared at the huge bodies of our black thug masters.

TO BE CONTINUED
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to sensortech's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 7th, 2009, 12:33 PM

sensortech is on a distinguished road
still lovin it. please keep this story going!!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options