The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Demandred's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 10th, 2009, 04:25 PM
Imagineer

Demandred is on a distinguished road
Oakswood C, Part 1

Hey guys, thanks for all the positive feedback. It's great to know people are still interested in this series. This is only the first half of the summer experience... it felt too long to post as one thing. But anyway... enjoy, and comment if you do so desire.

- Dem

Oakswood C, part 1

It took my mother some time to get over the initial shock of her only son being a ?woofter?. By the time she could speak coherently, we were almost home and the knot in my stomach was the size of Colette. Mum wasn?t upset, exactly, I could tell that much. She was remarkably open minded to this sort of thing. It was just a bit of a surprise I guess.

Eventually, she was collected enough to ask ?You do use protection, right??

?Mum!? I said indignantly, feeling my face colour. ?We?ve got it all sorted, honestly...?

?Well, he seems like a nice person.? From the way her lips were trembling, I could tell she didn?t like him a single bit. She wasn?t the one sleeping with him so I let it slide. It wasn?t like Kane would be visiting over summer. Of course, he said he would, but it was Kane.

?What are we going to tell Dad?? I asked as we returned into town. The temptation to shrink into my seat in case anyone saw me was almost overpowering. Small Yorkshire towns didn?t have much in the way of gossip, and I didn?t want to be the source of it. Not for the people I used to go to school with, no way.

?Nathan, honey. Don?t worry! Your Mum has it all sorted. I may have let it slip the last time I saw you that you were looking, ah, fuller.?

?A foot ?fuller??? I asked, not feeling reassured in the slightest.

?Of course honey!?

?I don?t think I want to go home.?

?Oh, it?ll be fine. Just follow my lead.?

I knew, as soon as we pulled into the drive, that it wasn?t going to be as simple as walking in and acting like nothing was different. For a start, the house seemed tiny compared to the last time I was there. I was used to handling doors, but fitting through my front door was a surreal experience.

?We?re home!? Mum called as she shut the door. ?Nathan, move out the way so I can put the kettle on.?

?Mum!? I said without turning around, ?there?s hardly any room in here as it is!? The mauve hallway seemed to laugh at me as a pressed against the stairs so Mum could squeeze past. Once she was past I lumbered into the living room, where Dad was watching TV. Why couldn?t he be at work?
?Hey Dad,? I said as I sat in my usual chair. I guess I thought it would support my weight, but it creaked angrily at me and was not as comfortable as it used to be. At least sitting down would make me look a little bit smaller for my Dad.

?You got back alright then-? Dad turned and looked me up and down, taking me in. Being the object of many people?s attention in school, I had never, ever been given the look he gave me right then. It was a horrid mix of disgust and satisfaction. ?I knew it.?

?What?? I asked, my heart thumping. Mum appeared in the doorway holding two cups of tea, and I took it without protest. Dad ignored his, letting it go cold on the coffee table.

?You?re just like your mother. You?re one of those mutant people aren?t you??

I looked up at Mum. ?Did you tell him??

?Oh no, it wasn?t her. It was the Headmaster. He paid us a visit when you went to the school last time, Mavis.?

?The Headmaster did?? Mum sat on the opposite end of the sofa with slumped shoulders. ?Oh Tom... I always thought he would.?

?What did he say?? I asked, licking my lips. It wasn?t his place to tell Dad anything!

?It was an interesting conversation,? Dad said. ?But I wanted to wait and see you before believing him or not. Strange things have happened here this past year, stuff I couldn?t explain, when your Mother?s friends were here. Now I get why.?

?Oh John!? Mum said, tears welling in her eyes. ?Don?t blame Nathan. It?s not his fault.?

?But it?s a choice, isn?t it!? Dad said. ?Nathan, you can?t stay here when you?re the size of a small elephant. You?ll eat us out of house and home. What will the neighbours think? Do what you want at the school but here I think you should shrink down to your normal size. You look like something out of the Gay Times.?

?What? Eh? No I don?t!? I insisted.

?That shirt is rather tight, dear,? Mum said soothingly.

?Mum! I?m over 26 stones!? That was how heavy I was the last time I checked, and I?d grown since then. ?I can?t exactly go into Primark and get clothes now can I??

?You could if you shrank,? Dad pointed out.

?Dad, it doesn?t work like that, I can?t just shrink.?

?Nathan, you?re shouting.?

?Damn right I am! I?m going to my room!? I wasn?t putting up with this sort of conversation. I left the room as carefully as I could. I couldn?t stomp upstairs in case I broke through them, but I made a point of slamming my door. I was careful, but the whole house shook splendidly. I felt a little better. At least I had a cup of tea as well.

The first thing I did, when Mum appeared with my laptop and suitcase, was sort out my clothes. I held up some of the things I used to wear that I left here, thinking I didn?t want to ruin them or something at the school. Now I wouldn?t get my arm through the hole for the neck, never mind the arm. I didn?t even bother looking at the rest of them, putting the clothes in a box and throwing it downstairs.

?What?s in this, Nathan?? Mum asked from downstairs where she appeared to be cooking. Great, I was starving.

?Charity clothes!? I replied brusquely before heading back into my safe haven. It wasn?t as safe as I had anticipated, though. The bed was too narrow, for one thing, and I couldn?t sit on the chair at the desk. I had enough trouble typing and stuff as it was, and perching my laptop on my knee looked awfully stupid.

I spent the afternoon ignoring my growling stomach and playing on the Playstation. However, one too many confused Chocobos later and I was ready to throw the controller out the window. Before that could happen, I accidentally crushed it to a pulp between my hands. It looked more like a jerky bar when I let go, feeling abashed at my little outburst.

?Nathan! Dinner?s ready!? Glad that I didn?t have to cook for myself ? though I was starving from waiting ? I went downstairs to see what there was to eat. Dad seemed to have settled for a bemused silence. I think he was just angry, and he didn?t know about my real parentage. That was good, better than the alternative. Though if the Headmaster hadn?t come round in the first place then this might not be happening. In a way, it made explaining a whole lot easier, at least to Dad.

?I made your favourite, and I made extra too!? Mum put my plate down, and I instantly felt like I was on a diet. Lasagne was one of my favourite foods, don?t get me wrong, but it took more than that to fill me up. I needed my protein! Even with the extra helping it wasn?t enough.

?Mum,? I said after the most awkward mealtime ever, ?I?m not being funny but I eat more than that. I?m gonna have to make something else.?

?Oh. Really?? Mum asked as she collected the plates. I took Mum?s leftovers first.

?You should know that. He?s a mutant, remember?? Dad said with a twisted grin.

I grabbed my knife and fork, crushing them into a little ball. It was that or punch something. I think being hungry was bad for my temper.

?Nathan! Don?t threaten your father with flashy shows of your super strength!? Mum admonished me.

?Super strength?? Dad repeated as he eyed the knife and fork, ?I thought you just took too many mutant steroids that?s all. Super strength!? He shook his head.

?I?m going out,? I said as calmly as I could. I didn?t slam the door on my way out this time.

I was already outside the shops before I remembered I was supposed to be keeping a low profile. As it was, my growling stomach drew me into the nearest place which sold fast food. It was a greasy quick fix, but afterwards I felt more like a human being. Sprawled on the sofa and considering one final milkshake, I heard an all too familiar voice.

?Nathan Lane?!?

?Huh?? The girl looking at me with wide eyes was none other than Nita. She was one of those popular girls, all tits and no personality. ?Oh, it?s you.?

?What happened?? Nita asked as she sat opposite me. I sat up and tried not to wince. ?Where did you go, we all thought you?d do Art or something gay at College but nobody ever saw you!?

?I went to a boarding school. To do Art. And stuff.? I said with gritted teeth. This was the first time Nita had ever spoken to me, and I knew why. ?They had a, er, gym that agreed with me.?

?Oh, it did,? Nita said in a predatory way which just didn?t work when you took our size difference into account. ?Hey, me and the girls are all going to K. Trek?s tonight. You know? That local bar which you always get IDed in if you?re a guy who looked 12??

?I think I know which one you mean,? I said drily.

?Well we?re going there, and you should come along too. It?ll be great to have a catch up with you.? With that, Nita got up and wriggled her ass out of the diner.

?People like her send men like me gay,? I muttered as I collected my rubbish together and put it in the bin. Doing this made me think of getting a job again, though where was beyond me. I headed home with no intention of going out with all the ineffectual shallow people who would be there. They were the girls who hung out with the cute guys who were all over themselves, and picked on small guys like me. I wasn?t small any more, but I still didn?t want to see them. End of.

As I sat in my room texting Kane about my tacky day, there was a knock at the door. I raised my eyes to the door suspiciously, hearing giggles which did not come from my mother. It was she who opened the door though, and I caught a glimpse of platinum blonde hair outside before she closed it behind her.

?Nathan, make yourself decent, you have company!? I was wearing my sweats, but I had to agree that being topless in front of my Mum wasn?t really the way forward. I didn?t dare to ask who was here to see me, but as I was shrugging into my shirt in came none other than Nina, with Lisa and Maisy.

?Wow, you were right Nina,? Lisa said with wide eyes. She was tall for a young woman, taller than me once, but again I felt awkward as I stood there looking down at her pedicured nails and liberal mascara. More people I didn?t want to see. ?Hey Nathan, how much do you weigh??

?What?? I asked roughly, jamming my phone in my pocket. ?Oh, 26 stones. Or more. I don?t know.?

?Wow, that?s big,? Lisa said astutely. That was why she was a trainee hairdresser. ?Say, this room is kinda cramped isn?t it??

?Can we see your clothes?? Maisy asked, a doll of a girl who liked to get her own way.

?What?? I seemed to say that alot with stupid people. ?No, you can?t.?

?What happened to this?? Lisa asked as she held up my crushed controller.

?It was the dog,? I lied.

?You don?t have a dog,? Nina said as she inspected my lime green sheets.

?So, did you say you were going to K. Trek?s?? I said loudly.

So that was how I ended up in K. Trek?s with almost a score of people I went to school with. Naturally, I didn?t get on with any of them. It was most inconvenient. I stood at the bar, and got the sinking feeling that most of them were there to see if it was really true that Nathan Lane was now big enough to have his own gravitational pull. Even in my dark grey shirt ? the only formal one I had at the moment ? and my black trousers, I felt far too much like the centre of attention.

It was strange, how back at Oakswood this was unheard of. I lost count of how many people had seen me naked, and I didn?t really care. But here, I was aware of everything I did. I noticed the way I had to lean down to avoid hitting my head at the bar, and how I couldn?t sit on any of the stools, and even the dark material of my trousers wasn?t enough to conceal my significant package. It never bothered me before. This night out was somewhat depressing. I didn?t even drink.

?So Nathan,? said the next person who willed up the courage and curiosity to bother with me, ?How strong are you??

?Erm, strong enough,? I said shyly. Darren was one of the people who had picked on me in school, and a thick body didn?t necessarily mean thick skin. I mentally berated myself even then. As if he could do anything to me.

?How much can you bench press?? Darren continued. ?I mean, you can?t get to your size so quickly without the gym. Unless it?s something else.? Nobody had mentioned my eyes, but they were even more noticeable in the dim light of the bar.

?Bench press?? I repeated. I didn?t even know what a bench press was. I racked my brain, but I figured it was the most popular kind of exercise. Kane had never mentioned them. ?Oh, nearly 100 kilos!? I blagged. That was a large number, right? Darren didn?t seem impressed.

?Are you making fun of me?? He asked in a low growl.

?What?? There it was again. ?No, of course I?m not.?

?You might be bigger, but you?re still a loser. It?s all air anyway.? Air? Before I could even bring Darren to task on how stupid that sounded, he was punching me in the stomach. It was a tough punch, I knew from experience, but naturally it was like punching a wall. I hardly felt it, and Darren?s hand looked red already. ?Fuck! Fuck!? he repeated, shaking his fist.

I grabbed Darren by the shirt and lifted him off his feet easily. Everyone else was watching, they hadn?t looked away from me all night. I felt myself blush, but I didn?t let that deter me. Darren was looking at me, horrified. It wasn?t like I was going to eat him or something, but if he thought that then I wasn?t going to convince him otherwise... ?I can ?bench press? more than you will ever be able to, little man,? I informed him in my calmest voice. Only, it was difficult to keep calm when years of insults stared at you from a pair of malevolent eyes. ?If you touch me again, I?ll take your hand off, finger by finger.? I casually tossed him back, then turned and left the bar. People moved out of my way, which was just as well because I wasn?t stopping until I was safely away from the place. I didn?t trust myself not to do something else that was stupid.

?Did you have a good time with your friends, dear?? Mum asked when I got home.

?No. I hate them all. Don?t let anyone else in the house, alright??

?Oh! I just thought it might be nice to see some of your old school friends after a long year.? Mum didn?t know how horrible some people could be, so I didn?t press the issue any further.

I went to my room, shrugged off my clothes and fell onto my bed. I knew even as I fell back that this was a bad idea, and sure enough my bed broke down the middle.

?What the hell was that?? My Dad shouted from the bedroom.

?I just dropped something!? I lied.

-

So, it was my first full day back at my parent?s house and I had already made a great big idiot of myself. I slept in, so they were both already at work when I went downstairs. This was probably a good job, I thought when I saw my near-naked reflection in the kitchen window. My boxer shorts were specially made to accommodate, ah, larger people, and even then they were bulging impressively. It never occurred to me to be more discreet black in Flat D.

Man, I missed that place so much already.

Opening the fridge door, I was surprised to see a great stack of steak, along with a note from Dad. ?Don?t need you going hungry, do we? Dad? it said in his square handwriting. I smiled in spite of myself. Steak for breakfast? If it was being offered... at least Dad was trying. It couldn?t be easy, having a hyper-masculine son. Not that I felt remotely masculine, but I looked it for sure. Sounded it, too. A while ago Wendy amused us all with her own radio show using a recordable tape player and a plastic microphone, letting everyone in the flat be her guest. This was just before we discovered she was the one killing, actually. We played it back in the kitchen and laughed at each other?s voices, but when I heard mine I was taken aback by how bass and powerful it was. I didn?t think I sounded like that at all.

I really missed Oakswood.

I spent the day reading and neglecting to get dressed. I ate most of the steak, so when Mum and Dad got back at the same time ? car sharing, hurrah! ? there was some left for them. The way Dad looked at me, sat there at the kitchen table stuffing myself again, I thought he was going to tell me the steak was for the entire week or something. Instead, he took me and Mum by surprise by saying ?I thought you?d like it,? and smiling a little. Dinner was more comfortable that night, and when I took the plates away Dad kissed Mum on the cheek before they went into the living room. I never saw them kiss, I was pleased with the effort they were making.
It was all going so well.

A few days of unsuccessful job hunting later, I was just getting ready for a shower when Kane appeared on my broken bed.

?Er, Kane? How did you get here?? I asked, keeping my voice down.

?I teleported, Meat Head.?

?That?s the wrong name,? I growled as I hunted for my towels.

?Ok, ok. I tried to come in the manual way, but your Mum said you weren?t having any visitors. I don?t think she recognised me.?

At least Mum was true to her word, then. ?I asked her to turn people away,? I said before explaining what had happened on the first day back. Even with a few days between the slightly unfortunate event and Kane?s appearance, I surprised us both by getting a lump in my throat and sitting back on the bed, closing my eyes.

?I was always ok with them, and they were awful. Still. It was like being at school again.?

?Nathan, don?t be stupid.? Kane leaned over and sat on me, wrapping his arms around my thick neck and leaning up close. ?I don?t care if they manhandled you or whatever in Secondary School, you could beat the shit out of all of them at once if you tried. Hell, you nearly fucking did. And they would have all deserved it. Even the girls.? Kane wasn?t above hitting girls ? they deserved it just as much, and even more because they didn?t even have cocks. I don?t know how well Kane did in Philosophy, but I sometimes wondered. ?You aren?t the same guy on the outside or the inside. It?s just that you think you are, so you act it. You don?t even like them, so who gives a shit if, oh God, they think you?re a loser? I don?t think you are, and I should be the most important person to you Nathan.? Kane took a deep breath, he didn?t normally talk for so long. ?I know you?re the most important person to me.?

I smiled in spite of everything. ?Super Kane, what?s gotten into you? You?ve gone all sentimental.?

?Shut up,? he said as he nuzzled his head in between my pecs ? he was against the idea of me getting dressed. ?I haven?t seen you for ages. I had to scrape together money to get the train here. You?re in the middle of fucking nowhere, you know that??

?At least you can come and go when you want,? I said with a shrug. ?Though my Dad doesn?t actually know about you, so this is going to be complicated...?

?No it?s not, we just tell him.?

?Have you heard yourself? Have you told your parents, Kane?? I asked waspishly. From the way he scowled, I knew his answer. I knew enough about his parents to know he wouldn?t talk to them about anything, especially not his sexuality. Particularly when he didn?t even come across as gay. He didn?t to me, at least. Unless we were in bed together, then that was kind of gay.

A knock at the door brought us both to the real world again. ?Nathan! Have you had your shower yet?? Mum called through the door.

?No, I?ll go in a bit,? I called back.

?Alright honey, me and your Dad are just off out so we?ll be back later, ok? Will you be ok on your own??

?Yes Mum,? I said, rolling my eyes at Kane. She always left me on my own, when they were at work or if they went out together. ?Have a good night.?
?You as well. Hello, Kane!?

Kane and I both looked at each other in alarm, but Mum was already downstairs and getting her heels on by the sound of her grunts. We sat there in silence until the front door closed. Only then did we let ourselves laugh nervously. Laughing turned into kissing.

?Your Mum is one dangerous MILF,? Kane said when we stopped kissing.

?Kane, no!? I said loudly. I liked to forget about his partiality to breasts.
?I wonder if she?d pull the same sex face as you?? Kane contemplated, running his hands along my shoulders and down the side of my body.
?That is the best way to kill a guy?s libido,? I said as I got to my feet. Kane clung on for dear life, grinning wickedly all the while.

?I can feel something which tells me it?s alive and prodding,? he replied.
?Come on, let?s just get on with it. I?ve saved myself for this and I?m-? he broke off as I threw him on the broken bed and climbed on top of him. I hadn?t saved myself at all ? I needed something to do whilst I was in the house alone all day. This didn?t make a difference though, as I was ?the epitome of horniness? as Colette once put it. Why she said that about me I have no idea, seeing as she is one of the only people in the flat to have not seen me naked.

?Do you have...?? I finally got round to asking.

?No, I thought you did,? Kane growled when I let him answer. ?Back in a minute.? He teleported from beneath me in a cloud of smoke, leaving me to lay down on the bed and wait patiently. He soon returned with our stash of things. He must have gone and rifled through our things which were in storage, but I didn?t care right then. Out came the lube, condoms and other exciting objects.

?Why did you bring this?? I asked, holding up his bright blue dildo. We used to compare the size of it to mine as I grew, but I long since outgrew the plastic plaything.

?I just thought we might find something to do with it,? Kane said casually as he tore a packet of lubricant open. ?Oh, it?s the minty one,? he remarked as he rubbed it on his hands and ran them up and down my shaft. I bit my lip and clenched at the side of the bed, which cracked and snapped under my grip. I let go and put my arms around Kane as he ran his tongue along my head, lapping greedily. The minty scent was not lost on me as it sent cool shivers of pleasure up my spine and into my shoulders, making me shudder even without Kane caressing as much of me as he could.
I looked up when he stopped, sitting up a little to see over my pecs. Kane was getting even more lube out, grinning as he spread it over my chest. He ran each of his strong hands over my abs, taking great care to touch and push every ridge and bump to a sleek smoothness. He took time to completely cover my pecs as well, running his thumbs over my nipples before nipping at them with his teeth. Kane really was horny from the way he carried on without my consent. Not that he needed it, not at all, but normally he liked to see if I was in agreement. Instead he just got on with it, and judging from how his own thick cock was twitching and pulsing, he was really enjoying himself as well.

I let him indulge in this way for some time, before reaching towards his dick. He slapped at my hand, muttering ?don?t bother, not yet? as he nuzzled at my neck.

?I think you?ve spoilt me enough for now,? I told him as I lifted him up. Not only that, but if he carried on there would be no bed left at all. I?d already broken through most of the wooden frame now, but I couldn?t help it when he was indulging me like this. I turned him the other way around and let him down gently, taking how throbbing member in my mouth. He couldn?t quite reach at mine with his mouth, but he held it in his hands and caressed me at the same time. I missed the taste of Kane after nearly a week apart. I missed all of Kane, and I think he knew what I had in mind. As I ran my tongue around his head I could feel him putting a condom on me. When he patted me twice ? his way of telling me he was ready ? we sorted the lube out and got into position. The safest way for us to do it without me tearing his insides apart was for him to sit on top and control the thrusting, but normally I got impatient and flipped him over onto his knees. This was the case almost instantly this time, as even before I was halfway inside Kane I was ready to explode.

We carried on in this way for quite some time. I suppose I should have paid more attention to my surroundings outside of Kane. I hadn?t exactly planned on coming out to my Dad by having him walk in on his 6ft 8 beast of a son banging his boyfriend against the wall hard enough for Dad to think it was an earthquake.

?Oh!? Kane said when he looked around to see why I had stopped. ?Hey, Mr Lane.?

- Shamshad Khan

Last edited by Demandred; January 29th, 2014 at 10:25 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Demandred For This Useful Post:
wrestlejock646 (February 1st, 2014)
  #2   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 10th, 2009, 08:43 PM
Reasonably Insane

Thanked 2,309 Times in 193 Posts
Reeza will become famous soon enough
Trying not to gush, but . . .

[COLOR=silver]I really missed Oakswood, too. [/COLOR]I love these characters and the way you write. Thank you so much for continuing this funny, sexy story. It couldn't possibly be too long for me.
  #3   Add to anglekindle's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 10th, 2009, 09:27 PM
Way Too Tall

anglekindle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to anglekindle Send a message via Yahoo to anglekindle Send a message via Skype™ to anglekindle
Nice. Nothing like Earthquake-Sex.
  #4   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 11th, 2009, 02:52 AM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
I have wondered for some time how would Nathan's life would be outside akswood. Didin't he even had any bestfriend before or anything? It's kind of sad if you think about it

But it was a nice chapter

And someone as Kane is the kind of political son no parent would want for their son/daughter at first sight. It might be something in the "parent gene" lol

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/
  #5   Add to a_lost_prophet's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 11th, 2009, 09:23 AM
working hard since 2001

a_lost_prophet is on a distinguished road
Holy fucking shit he walked in aaahhh! Can't wait for part II
  #6   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 11th, 2009, 05:15 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Haven't had such a great laugh in a long, long time! Keep up the great writing! What fantastic character development and dialogue!
Mike
  #7   Add to redroger11's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 11th, 2009, 10:02 PM

redroger11 is on a distinguished road
Oh God!! Just classic. The bit with the bully and the great stuff with Kane. Oh, Man. I hope you think about putting this in book form. I'll buy a copy. And I know you could find a publisher if you got one of these guys to do the illustrations for each chapter. Oh Wow. Even without the visual aids, this is so hot!
Keep Writing.

redroger11
  #8   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 12th, 2009, 08:56 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
How embarassing...

... not the best way to come out to one's father. < heh >
  #9   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 13th, 2009, 09:04 AM

Jaypat will become famous soon enough
Fantastic Story!

Love the characters. I love he reacted to the annoying people from his old school. It is kind of sad that he didn't have any friends in his home town. But it's probably just as well. Kane would most likely have been jealous.
  #10   Add to nj.'s Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 13th, 2009, 09:35 AM
Still going strong

nj. has disabled reputation
Good to see it back !

I didn't know there was a part B either, and I had no clue that you started the story a year ago already. Time...

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options