The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2009, 11:23 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
The Change Continues (Epilogue)

By Richard Jasper

Part 5: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=17029

Part 4: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=17008

Part 3: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=17004

Part 2: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=17002

Part 1: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=16999

Prequel: http://www.pridesites.com/omelissoko...er/change.html

[Again, I've borrowed names of a few people who exist in real life for my fictional characters, so no implications should be drawn.]

We all know what happened subsequently but a recap never hurts:

A couple of months after Angelo administered Agent X to himself, Sir Elton John, age 62, appeared on Ellen DeGeneres' talk show. Standing 6'6" tall and weighing close to 500 lbs. of solid muscle, Sir Elton wore nothing other than gym shorts, combat boots, heavy white socks, and a thick stainless steel chain around his massive, beer-keg sized neck, as he recounted what we had learned earlier that day in the New England Journal of Medicine, namely:

* It didn't work on straight men, period.

* It didn't work on women, period.

* It did seem to work on self-identified bisexual men, which sort of suggested that on some unknown physiological level they were actually gay.

* It didn't work on boys; it only worked a year or two after puberty.

* It seemed to reverse the effects of aging and disease, as Sir Elton was living proof.

"Physiologically speaking, my doctors say I'm about age 25," Sir Elton said, mischievously.

"Which makes me old enough to be your mother," Ellen laughed, noting that in reality she was 11 years younger than her guest.

The hue and cry from, well, just about everyone, was immense. The religious right (and in the U.S., that was also the political right wing, of course, there being no perceptible difference between the two groups in 2009) whipped itself into a frenzy until...

It's leaders started getting huge!

Turned out that 1 in 5 male Republican members of Congress were gay and 1 in 4 fundamentalist male pastors were; in other words, more than double the national average.

The loud calls for concentration camps and quarantine were suddenly replaced by even louder demands that President Obama fund research that would provide an alternative mechanism for all people, regardless of gender or sexual orientation. A dozen years later, those efforts have gone nowhere, unfortunately, but the changes wrought by The Change are still with us and continuing to play themselves out.

The quickest and most obvious change was the complete and total abandonment of power sports by the world's straight male population. Starting with Angelo, Bryan, Dave, Alan, Todd, and Ryan, gay men took over pro-football, bodybuilding, power-lifting, and associated activities. There was some concern that straight men would no longer be interested but the reverse was true. Football became something akin to Sumo Wrestling or Bull Riding, a spectator sport only. It didn't hurt that huge numbers of women began watching pro football, especially when the rules were changed so that the Big Men, as they were called, began playing in jockstraps and helmets only.

Straight men, as unconsciously as lemmings, headed towards sports that required finesse and agility rather than sheer brawn. Baseball was more popular than ever but it was neck and neck with figure skating and tennis, both of which drew huge crowds of Big Men who were appreciative onlookers.

The Change completely rewrote any number of other social dynamics, of course, one of the most salient being the relationships between gay and straight adolescent boys. Most states passed laws allowing teen males to receive exposure to Agent X beginning at age 14.

"I'd rather go through it with my son," one dad said. "Than have him come home with a giant boyfriend I haven't met."

Free counseling, for the boys and their parents, was mandated with the screening. Within a year or two, nearly 80% of all boys were being screened upon reaching age 14. There was clearly significant amount of peer pressure to go through it.

"Why not?" one young man told giant Newt Gingrich, the stunningly handsome anchor of Fox-Gay News. "If I could look like you, why wouldn't I do that?"

The suicide rate among adolescents plummeted towards zero as gay teens realized they had something desirable to look forward to. The trend was slightly, but not significantly, countered by a rise in depression among teen males who were determined to be straight.

Marital relationships were also clarified. All those men formerly on the down low were suddenly exposed. Men who considered straying suddenly realized that they were sure to be caught out. Some wives were not satisfied with that realization and more than one law suit cropped up alleging that "she sprinkled Agent X on my Wheaties!"

The Change led to the swift repeal of DOMA and DADT, especially when it became clear that straight soldiers were clamoring for gay recruits. Alabama was the last state to hold out against same-sex marriage but gave up when Gov. Charles Barkley revealed that he, too, was a Big Man.

Angelo DiGirolamo received the Nobel prize in biochemistry from Queen Victoria of Sweden, with his husband, Bryan Huxtable, on one side and the Queen's giant brother, Prince Carl Philip, Duke of Varmland, on the other.

"You are very tall," the Swedish monarch observed. "But I think Carl Philip is actually taller."

At 7 ft. tall, Angelo was indeed very tall. He smiled at the tiny (compared to him!) sovereign and replied:

"But I have more muscle than he does!"

The handsome prince chuckled.

"For now, dear sir, for now!"

Victoria sighed.

"You Big Men are all alike," she observed.

"Some things never change!"

[The End]

Last edited by arpeejay; September 14th, 2009 at 12:34 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to wolfotehmoon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2009, 12:02 PM

wolfotehmoon is on a distinguished road
Full of win! I'll consolidate my comments for 5 and the ending here.

It felt like you rushed a bit through 5. It was definitely the weakest, and Ryan's growth DURING sex seemed... out-of-character, if we are to consider the mechanism and progression of growth in these types of stories a character in of itself (which I do).

Just like with your Reset story, though, I love the little anecdotes that you come up with to characterize societal change after these kinds of incidents. Imagining a huge Elton John was quite fun (though, if you're part of the Real Thick group on yahoo, you don't have to imagine ;3 http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Real_T...unt=20&dir=asc ). And as for the changes itself, ss someone who isn't exactly out and faaaabulouth (ack, I promise never to do that again ><), that'd be a dream come true. x3

Another great series from you!

Last edited by wolfotehmoon; September 14th, 2009 at 02:19 PM.
  #3   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2009, 12:13 PM

It would probably have been better to combine 5 and the Epilogue since each is a bit skimpy on its own. On the other hand, when I'm done, I'm done; it's like Sushi, the rice should be warm and the fish cold, not the other way around.

As for Ryan's growth, well, The Change IS likely to Change, ya know! :-)

First there was Agent X followed by growth, then SEX followed by growth. Growth during sex seemed like the next logical step, especially for someone as uber hot sexy and motivated as Rybear!

I think it's probably time for me to take a bit of a break. I need to read someone else's muscle fiction!

xoxo

Richard
  #4   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2009, 12:24 PM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
It was a very hot story and I love how society changed around Big Men.

Thanks for another great story Richard, you are surely ON FIRE!

Cheers
  #5   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2009, 12:33 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Great, I love stories like this! Good job, arpeejay, and I hope we can look forward to more like this. :3
  #6   Add to RyBearATL's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2009, 06:22 PM

RyBearATL
<Blush>
<Blush more>
<Blush waaaaay more>

All I have to do to be 7' and 600# of fuzzy beef is take 14"...?

...I'll make you a deal. Find me a #400 bodybuilder who is that into me, and I'll try!

<G>
R
  #7   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 14th, 2009, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyBearATL View Post
<Blush>
<Blush more>
<Blush waaaaay more>

All I have to do to be 7' and 600# of fuzzy beef is take 14"...?

...I'll make you a deal. Find me a #400 bodybuilder who is that into me, and I'll try!

<G>
R
I'll give you a call when I'm ready for your close up, Mr. Rybear! :-)

xoxo

Richard

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options