The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Lover_Boy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2009, 01:17 AM
A Lover of Muscle

Lover_Boy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Lover_Boy
"Masquerade: A Hallow's Eve Story" (Part 3)

[COLOR=DarkOrange]I'm considering posting a Halloween story this year. However, I want to finish this one first. I posted Parts 1 and 2 last year, so here are links to them should anyone need a refresher on the story up to now, or for anyone who hasn't read any of it at all yet:

Part 1

Part 2

And now, on with the show...[COLOR=White]

Tim opened his eyes again to see the last vestiges of purple and orange sparkles rain down around him and disappear. Disoriented, and dazed from Hal's sensuous kiss, it took him more than a few moments to realise he was standing about a block from the school. Despite the nearby streetlamp, it was fairly dark.

"Hal, where are you...?"

"Right behind you."

Tim turned around, "AUGH...!!!"

What Tim came face-to-face with was truly frightening. Staring him down was a 6' 3" vampire. The vampire's raven hair was parted on the right; shoulder length, straight, thick, and lustrous, cascading down over his left eye. His complexion was a luminous ivory hue, and the visible right eye was a sparkling purple. He wore a black, Edwardian-collared cape with a purple that served to accentuate broad shoulders. Beneath the cloak was a black pirate style frill-collared shirt left wide open to reveal the pale, deep masculine cleavage of thick, succulent pecs and the first two pairs of a set of brick like ridged abs. The shirt was tucked into the waist of a pair of tight leather pants that did nothing to hide bulging muscular thighs. Obviously thick calves appeared to be stuffed into knee high leather riding boots, and a deep orange sash tied in a knot at the hip adorned the vampire's waist. The vampire grinned, baring glinting white teeth and fangs. He glided forward toward Tim, and raised two large, and gracefully long fingered hands from within the cloak. He reached for Tim who stumbled back a few steps in sheer terror.

"BLUH! BLUH!"

Tim was stunned at the odd exclamation from such a frightening creature, and then realisation dawned on him.

"Hal...?"

The vampire stopped moving and stood for a moment before doubling over with mischevious laughter.

Tim was mortified, "Hal, that's wasn't funny...!"

Hal stood, visibly restraining more laughter, "Oh, c'mon! It was a little funny..."

"No it wasn't! You scared the shit out of me!"

Hal finally regained his composure, "Okay, okay, I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself." He chuckled mischeviously, "Still, you should've seen the look on your face."

Tim looked Hal over, "What's with the costume?"

"Well, I wanted to fit in." He did a 360, "Do you like it? You gave me the idea."

Overcoming his initial shock, Tim gave a low whistle of appreciation. He had to admit, Hal really did have a flare for costume.

"Very nice! But how did you get so much bigger? You look about 50 pounds heavier..."

Hal smiled as he pointed at himself, "Fairy, remember? It's magic. Besides, this is closer to my actual build."

"Close - ER...?! How big are you really...?"

Hal gave him a wink, "Let's just say I'm pretty damn big. I only use the swimmer's build because when people usually see me at my normal size, they tend to be a little too intimidated. But you're obviously a fan of muscle, so I figured I'd risk a bit more size. Shall we walk...?"

The strange pair began walking up the street, and the school soon came into view.

Tim looked over at Hal. "So, why did we appear a block away from the school, by the way?"

"Well, I figured it might be hard to explain if we appeared out of nowhere in a shower of fairy dust, don't you? So, I didn't think you'd mind if we had to walk a bit."

"Oh, okay. One more thing. What happened to the pointy ears?"

Hal stopped and looked at Tim surprised. "I thought they'd be too much. Why?"

"No reason. I just thought they were really cute."

Hal smiled a broad, toothy grin. "Well, aren't you quite the little charmer."

Hal snapped his fingers, and suddenly an ivory point emerged from the thick hair behind Hal's temples on either side of his head. He ran a hand through the hair on the right side and tucked the raven locks behind his right ear.

"There, that better...?"

Tim smiled now, "Much!"

"Alright. You still have the cookie?"

Tim produced the cookie from somewhere inside his costume, "Right here."

"Good boy. Shall we?"

Tim heaved a sigh. "Might as well."

They both turned, and walked on to join the throng of costumed students milling around outside the gymnasium doors. Tim reflected inwardly on the sheer oddity of the situation. Here he was, going to the dance; his date apparently some magical being of Halloween, and he was going to somehow use a cookie to teach someone a lesson. Hal gave him one last wink and smile as they entered the school and Tim had to wonder what he'd gotten himself into!

The school gymnasium had been totally decked out for the occasion. Tim and Hal walked through the large entryway that had been made to look like the wrought iron gates of a cemetery. As they emerged, Hal sucked in a sharp breath.

"If I wasn't immortal, I'd say I'd died and gone to heaven....!"

All the doorways were draped in creepy faux cobwebs. At one end there was an area where the students could sit and eat, getting macabre Halloween-themed treats from a buffet. Everything from green slime jello salad, to lady fingers thast actually looked like fingers, to a bowl full of blood red fruit punch with bubblegum eyeballs floating in it. The tables were all adorned with tablecloths that looked like the draperies from the inside of a coffin, and were populated by a myriad of students costumed as different characters of myths and legends. Tim could see three cheer leaders dressed as banshees, someone dressed as Gandalf the Grey, and anther student dressed as the Devil.

From the eating area, a wide path was marked by rows of styrofoam tombstones, and jack-o'lanterns which led to the dance floor. Just off the dance floor was a raised stage where the D.J. (dressed as a court jester) was playing the Monster Mash as a multitude of students danced. A fog machine on the stage coated the dance floor with a fresh layer of ghostly vapor every few minutes as the students danced. Placed along the walls stood old world style coffins bearing the names of various faculty members, and green and purple spotlights swept the entire room from the four corners while a disco ball spun over head. The whole setting was quite a sight to behold.

The three banshee cheerleaders strode by, and one suddenly stopped and looked at Tim and Hal. Tim recognized her as Tina Williams, captain of the cheer squad and the most popular girl in school. The other two banshees hung back as she approached Tim, looking him over.

"Well, who is this? Do I know you? What grade are you in...?" She tried to get a good look at Tim's eyes, but the dim lighting and his thief's mask obscured them effectively.

Tim couldn't help but smile at her bewilderment. "You should know me. We're in the same grade, and we have three classes together."

Her eyes drifted lower to the smooth cleft in the middle of Tim's half bare chest. "Is that the only hint I get? Who are you supposed to be?"

Time removed his broad brimmed hat with a flourish and a deep bow. "Don Juan, Madame, at your service!", he said.

With the hat no longer restraining his dark jaw length hair, it fell about his face and ears as he bowed ,so that when he stood again, he had a mysterious seductive air to his look. Tina was momentarily rendered speechless as the two banshees behind here giggled. She gave him another appraising look as he smoothed back his hair and replaced his hat.

"Well, Mr Don Juan, whoever you are, you're hot!" She turned her attention to Hal, suddenly noticing he was standing there. "And who's your friend? You don't look like anyone who goes to this school..."

Hal looked at Tim uncertainly who fumbled for a moment. "This....this is Count...err...Hallow. He's a friend of mine. he actually goes to a private school. They don't do anything like this, so I told him I'd bring him with me."

She looked puzzled for a moment. "Count Hallow? I've never heard of him before. What myth is he from...?"

Tim thought quick, "Oh, it's an old Romanian myth, supposed to be a descendant of Dracula..."

Tina looked closer at Hal who grinned, baring his vampire fangs at her. "Cool makeup job. Looks professional."

Hal smiled and shrugged, "You could say that. I did it myself."

"You're a makeup artist...?"

"No, it's magic!"

With that, Tina burst out laughing in a very un-banshee-like manner. "Right! Magic! That's funny...!"

"No, really, it is..."

Tim cut him off with a forced laugh and chimed in quickly. "Yes. Yes, he is a makeup artisit, but only ameteur."

This seemed to satisfy her curiosity, and she leaned in to whisper in Tim's ear, "He's hot too!"

With that, Tina rejoined the other two banshees who kept looking over their shoulders at them and giggling as they made their way to the dance floor.

Tim heaved a sigh of relief, "That was close."

Hal produced the small jack-o'lantern again from within his cape, and popped some candy corn in his mouth. "She seemed nice. Well, for a mortal. I wonder what she'd say if I told her banshees don't really look like that..."

Tim eyed him scoldingly, "Why did you tell here it was magic?"

Hal returned the small pumpkin to its hiding place. "Oh, she wouldn't have believed me. I was just having a bit of fun. Relax! And by the way, I am not ameteur..."

Hal didn't get to finish as a sudden commotion came from near ther entrance to the gym. A bunch of students were cat calling and whistling as if they were at a strip club. Tim craned his neck to see through the throng, but couldn't make out the source of the disturbance. He looked at Hal, and the two of them started making their way toward the group. As they got closer, the crowd parted slightly, and they saw what was creating all the hubub. Clad in little more than a bedsheet fashioned to look like a skimpy toga, Greek sandals and fake luarel leaves woven into his wavy blond hair, Bruce had just made his grand entrance.

Hal and Tim both spoke in unison, "Whoa...!"

Hall susked in a slow breath, "Well, I'll give ya one thing, Timmy. He is a looker!"

Tim looked at Hal, vaguely annoyed. but chose to ignore the comment. "Alright. What now...?"

"Still have the cookie?"

"Yeah."

"Good, here's what ya do..."

[COLOR=DarkOrange]Okay, kiddiez, there's Part 3! Hope you enjoy it. I know it's been quite a while since I posted any stories, and I'm profoundly sorry to any of you who might have been keeping an eye out for my work. There were many contributing factors to my decision to stop posting, not the least of which being I simply didn't have the motivation. Anyway, enjoy this continuation of "Masquerade", and I should have the conclusion up soon. Till then, you know the drill. Questions, comments, and constructive criticisms are welcome.

Ciao,

L_B
[/COLOR]
[/COLOR] [/COLOR]

"...But, as my plastic surgeon always said, 'If ya gotta go...go with a smile!'" - Jack Nicholson as The Joker

Last edited by Lover_Boy; September 21st, 2009 at 01:27 AM. Reason: Spelling...mostly...
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to a_lost_prophet's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2009, 11:56 AM
working hard since 2001

a_lost_prophet is on a distinguished road
I'd love to see where this goes, looking forward to the next chapter.
  #3   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2009, 05:19 PM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
Can't wait to see what will happen to his friends.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options