The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Demandred's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2009, 02:32 AM
Imagineer

Demandred is on a distinguished road
Oakswood D

Hey guys, thanks for the feedback etc etc. I think I've said this before but when someone whose stories you have read on the site and raelly enjoyed tells you that they enjoyed yours, there is something very circle-of-life about it. Before I start thanking my Mum and the postman, here's Oakswood D - enjoy and comment if you like.

- Dem

Oakswood D

The start of a new year was an exciting thing. Mum and I discussed it in great depth on the way to Oakswood in the car, but rubbing shoulders with her for so long got us both tetchy. She was adamant that I got a job doing something useful back home, whereas I wanted to go to University.

?People go there all the time from Oakswood,? I pointed out. Corey got some decent results in his A-Levels, being a year older, and was planning on going somewhere at the same time as Jennifer when she finished at Oakswood too. He was spending this year at Oakswood doing some assistant teaching for work experience, just like Kyle did.

?People with quiet little gifts like me go to University,? Mum said. She hadn?t gone, but still. ?People with intense powers like you don?t. The transition is too tense, too awkward to work when you are so powerful. Someone will find out, and that is always awkward to cover up.?

?You sound like you know about it,? I said suspiciously. The more time I spent with Mum, the more she baffled me.

?Just trust me on this Nathan,? she said firmly. She was staring at the road now. ?Just get a job in Barkroot if you really have to stay with your Oakswood friends. Ok??

?I?ll see what my results are first,? I said. Unlike most places, AS-level results at Oakswood were not given out until we got back for our next year. ?The process to apply for university is different there anyway. It?ll be fine.?

Seeing that was I not to be deterred, Mum was stonily silent for the rest of the journey.

When we got there, Wendy appeared with a clipboard and a big smile. "Name please!? she said as I got out the car.

?Wendy, it?s me,? I said, rolling my eyes.

?Ah, you say that, but you could be someone else!? Wendy said triumphantly.

?Wendy, how many people my size do you know?? I asked impatiently. Who trusted her with a clipboard and a checklist? ?Don?t make me check my name off myself.?

?Oh, fine.? Wendy checked my name off and moved on to the car behind me.

?Hey! Give me my keys then!? I said loudly.

?Here,? Sophia said from behind me. ?I got them for you. We?re in a different flat this year!?

?What?? I asked worriedly.

?Oh, we?re still together. Just not in Flat D. We?ve all been moved to Flat A on E floor instead. Well, not Corey, he?s a corridor rep elsewhere...?

?Are you going to kiss me bye honey?? Mum cooed from where she was still sat in the car.

?Of course!? I said, leaning down to give her a kiss. I had my hand on top of the car ? the vehicle shuddered with my weight.

?Nathan!? Mum cried. I let go, and the car visibly bounced as if in a very bad rapper?s music video. ?Take care. Talk to you soon!? And with that she drove away.

?Kane?s already unpacked your stuff,? Sophia said as we went inside. I noticed a number of people, probably new, who were gawping openly at me. I grinned and flexed an arm for them, glad to be back here in my comfort zone. ?Yes yes, your arms are huge and it?s wonderful, come on already!? Sophia said impatiently.

?Why are we up here? Don?t second years get put in the building round the back normally?? I asked.

?Yeah, but you haven?t seen your room. They?ve put us in the... ah...?

?Don?t say it...?

?The disabled flat. But it?s not like that! They?ve just widened the door to your room and the kitchen and stuff. There?s even a big shower. It?s better.?

?Fine,? I said. That was probably for the best. Sure enough, the door to flat A was comfortably large enough to let me through. It was wider, and taller, than the other doors. All the other rooms had normal doors, but my room was noticeably adapted.

?Hey, it?s the Special Boy!? Kane said loudly when I shut the door to the flat. ?Now we?re all here. Well, apart from Wendy.?

?Did you get your name checked off?? I asked.

?Did I fuck. She knows I?m here anyway,? Kane shrugged. ?Come and see your room!?

I looked at the different doors as I went to my room. Harry was in Room 1, with Sophia next door in Room 3. I was in Room 5. Along the other side, Wendy took Room 2, whereas Jennifer and Kane took Rooms 4 and 6 respectively. It was going to be strange without Corey and his bad country music, but it wasn?t like he couldn?t let himself in at any time he wanted. Room 8 ? there wasn?t a Room 7, thanks to my adapted room I suppose ? was Colette?s.

?No new people in the flat then,? I said as I unlocked my door.

The room was twice as big as last year?s. The bed was a double bed, and there was an extra wardrobe. They hadn?t just knocked two rooms into one ? it looked like it had always been this way, with two windows and everything. The desk sat under one window, overlooking the lake. I was very impressed.

?There?s loads of room for us in here!? Kane announced.

?Yeah, I guess there is,? I said. ?This is great.? I looked in the wardrobes, saw everything was in place, and was happy to sit on the bed. It was made of sturdy metal, but it was reinforced into the ground and should last longer than a different bed.

?We need to talk,? Kane said as he shut the door.

?Already? What?s happened?? I asked. I could tell Kane was wary ? this bond thing we had was extremely subtle, but it had its uses.

?Sit down and all will be explained,? Kane said. I sat on the bed, and Kane sat on the desk with his legs crossed. ?I saw the Headmaster earlier.?

?You did?? I asked. Geoff was the first thing I thought of, and my heart stopped beating.

?Yeah. He has a job for me. He wants me to go to Barkroot and see if I can find where Kyle and all the mutants who defected are. Apparently five students went there last year without creating a fuss here, but they are still there. The Head says he knows how to stop them even though they?ve got this Mutation Theory thing going on.?

?Kane, I?ve only just got here. I don?t want to think about Kyle and everything.? Thoughts of the Easter incident had me shivering.

?Well that?s just too bad as I?m still talking,? Kane said sharply. ?Listen to me. You know that night you went after Adam, and that bulldog attacked your leg??

?Yeah...? I didn?t see where he was going with this.

?Well that was Kyle. That was the night he went missing. He was a bulldog after he shot you with that pen, remember? I didn?t think anything of it at the time, but the Head confirmed it.?

?So what?? I snapped. ?Last year was a bitch. I don?t want to do all that again this year. I want to get decent exam results, maybe join a club or something. I was too busy being attacked last year to get extra-curricular but this year is going to be different. So what if it was Kyle, we already know he's gona all power-happy on us like the Head warned some people would.?

?You say that, but we both know what?ll happen. Some other student will get too "power-happy" and you?ll have to stop them.?

?No, I?m a student here like everyone else. Not my problem this time!?

Kane could see he wasn?t going to sway me on this matter either, and just sighed. ?Whatever you say,? he said, ?but I?m still gonna be teleporting to Barkroot for the Head. He?s giving me money off my rent.? I could see there was no arguing with Kane about this, and we seemed to reach a mutual understanding.

?Anyways, let?s see what everyone else is up to,? I suggested.

Colette?s door was shut, and Wendy was still out. Sophia, Jennifer and Harry were in the kitchen eating Jennifer?s sweets.

?Isn?t this exciting?? asked Jennifer, neglecting her sweets in favour of a banana. ?Corey said he?s going to bring us our exam results...?

?Oh.? I?d forgotton about those. I looked about the kitchen, and wasn?t surprised to see the extra fridge. There was even a heavy metal chair which was clearly intended for me. I still felt like I was squatting when I sat on it, but at least it was more difficult to break.

?What happens if we failed?? Harry asked anxiously.

?The letters we get with the results tell us,? Jennifer said confidently. Having not revised at all for our exams, she sounded as cool as a cucumber. I knew she probably got better results than me too. Bitch.

As if on cue, Corey appeared in the kitchen with our results. He was wearing the green Oakswood shirt to signify that he was actually a junior member of staff now. Just like Kyle last year, I thought.

?Hey guys, here they are! Be grateful you didn?t get them yourselves, there?s a massive queue; some guy got a C or something and had a breakdown, turned everyone in a 20ft radius into turtles...? Corey stood back as we clutched for our envelopes. Jennifer?s looked drastically thin, whereas Harry?s was quite thick. I looked at me own, felt the thickness and wondered which was better.

?It won?t open itself,? Kane said from where he had opened his.

My heart pounding, I opened the envelope and pulled out my results. Kane peered up at them.

?B for English Language, B for Literature and an A for Art? That?s pretty good!? Kane looked pleased, though when I tried to see his he snatched the paper away.

I looked at the next sheet of paper. It told me how well I did in certain exams, and my coursework, and I had a meeting with the careers people ? and Mr Levelle at the same time ? about my career. It was timed for tomorrow morning. I didn?t want to wake up early on my first day back, especially not a Sunday, but it couldn?t be helped.

?How did you do?? I asked the general table, putting my paper down with a slight shudder.

?I did ok,? Sophia said demurely. ?3 Bs.? She took Jennifer?s paper and read through it. ?A, A, A, A... and A??

?I studied German in my spare time,? Jennifer said with a shrug.
?I think I hate you,? Sophia said, but she was smiling and hugging her friend. ?Oxbridge!?

?You got 100% for your Literature coursework?? I squarked when I saw the pages. There was a letter of commendation from the Head in there, and her meeting was with no less than three teachers alongside the careers officers.

When I looked to Harry, he was floating out of the kitchen to his room.
?He didn?t do well,? Corey said softly. ?They were talking about him in the staff room earlier.?

?Staff room gossip?? Asked Jennifer. ?What do they say about us??

?Sophia should still be dead, you?re going to see a therapist, Kane will be in prison in five yeas and Nathan is on a permanent power trip.?

?That?s a bad joke,? Sophia said.

?Who said I was joking?? Corey said with a beaming smile. I couldn?t tell if he was being serious or not, but Kane was twitching dangerously next to me. Corey seemed to be aware of this as well as he excused himself from the kitchen.

?I do not need to see another therapist!? Jennifer said heatedly when the door was closed.

?Another?? I began, but I decided it was best not to ask. Anyway, I wasn?t on a permanent power trip!...

?Yes you are,? Kane said as he nudged my arm. I must have spoken out loud.

?Shut up, inmate.? I looked through my results again, my eyes straying through them to the final page. It was a hand written note from the Headmaster.

I have a job for you.

-

?It?s like this,? the Head said when I entered his office.

?You could at least ask me how my summer was,? I said gruffly.

?I?m not really interested to be honest,? the man replied. ?Hot chocolate? Oh, wait, we don?t serve it anymore... tea? It?s just the normal kind.?

I was reminded of those boxes in the warehouse, and didn?t know what to say other than ?two sugars, stir to the left and pop all the bubbles.?

?This isn?t Starbucks. You get hot water and a tea bag ? add milk, sugar and cyanide yourself.? I looked at my plastic cup with wide eyes. The Headmaster continued to baffle me. ?I?d ask you to take a seat, but I don?t want to have to replace any more this year. I think you look a little bigger, too.?

?You think so?? I asked, resisting the urge to flex. ?Wait, you?re trying to flatter me! What do you want me to do??

?There?s a couple of students I would like you to keep an eye on,? the Head said primly. ?We think we know their powers, and they are all rather special. They are in the same flat, so you should be alright watching them all. Corey is going to bring them to your flat tonight so you can ?get to know the first years?.

?Oh, is that it?? I asked.

?Yes, apart from one thing. We think one of them is going to go crazy on us and eat everyone. Watch out for that one.?

?I just want to play Bridge!? I sighed. It was only when I left the room that I realised I didn?t ask him why he visited my parent?s house.

-

I was sat in my room when I heard Corey arrive with the first years.

?This is going to be interesting,? I told Kane as I leaned back on the bed.

?Sure. As interesting as watching Harry and Liam get it on by the cooker.?

Kane teleported into the kitchen like he had been threatening to for a while to cook some dinner. I felt obligated to supervise him, and I was just getting up when I heard the chattering from the kitchen. I paused, and listened to them with voyeuristic amusement.

?So this is the kitchen. It?s pretty big compared to ours,? said a girl with a squeaky voice.

?The whole flat is. Did you see those doors?? said a guy who sounded easily impressed.

?That?s just for Nathan,? Corey assured them. I strained to listen through the wall.

?Nathan?? Kane said loudly; he was fully aware that I could hear into the kitchen. ?That great big oaf should hurry up and get his oversized ass in here before I burn his fucking dinner.?

As always, people didn?t know how to react to Kane... unless they were too dim to be awed by his aggression. The squeaky girl clearly wasn?t.

?Isn?t Nathan that really big guy?? she said naively, and I could imagine her eyes widening at the mere mention of me. ?I saw a huge man get out the car earlier, I couldn?t believe my eyes...?

?It makes all this superpower stuff more believable. Nearly,? said a cynical voice.

I took that as my cue to go to the kitchen. I was wearing a long-sleeved black tee, one of those Kane got for me with the silver slashes across the chest. It wasn?t cheap, I could feel. The sweats, on the other hand, were stretchy and cheap. They had to be.

I opened the door and looked down at the visitors in my kitchen. A girl even shorter than Sophia was sat on the table, her large brown hair in bushy pigtails. She squeaked and got off the table as I looked her up and down, adjusting her red dress with the white shirt.

I looked from her to another girl, a tall and slim one with flowing red hair and an easy smile. A gormless smile, I knew. I could just tell. She wore a red dress too, but she carried it off well. The guy stood next to her was obviously a twin, with short red hair and the same smile. He had to be the easily impressed guy.

Finally, stood closest to Kane, was a guy wearing a pink shirt and shorts. He had messy blonde hair and the beginnings of an impressive beard. When he looked over at me, his eyes widened. I guess I looked startled too, as his eyes were a dark bronze like mine.

?Er... Nathan?? Corey said. I looked down to see he was at my elbow. ?Nathan, I want you to meet Flat B. That girl?s Janine. The twins are Tony and Toni. The guy in the pink shirt is Eamon.?

?Who calls their kids Toni and Tony?? Kane scoffed from the cooker.

?Kane!? I growled. ?Be nice.? How strange it must have looked, the big guy telling the small guy to be nice.

Sophia, Jennifer and the rest of the flat soon piled into the kitchen. I pushed through them all to get to Kane, who was somehow failing at heating up some soup. That was for him, not me. It took more than a tin of soup to keep me happy.

?We?re gonna order pizza,? Corey said, ?but Kane isn?t getting any.?

I knew why. He said he couldn?t afford it. Not to Corey, though. I knew him too well.

?Fuck the soup, I?ll get our food,? I told Kane.

?No you won?t. I?ve opened it now.? Kane stirred as if it was the most interesting thing in the world.

?Kane, don?t make me snap the pan in half. I?d replace it, but it?d just be a waste in the meantime.?

Kane looked up at me, stood behind him with my arms wrapped around him to snatch the pan from the cooker. ?Fine, fine. Double pepperoni...?

?... with extra beef and ham, with chilli sauce. I know, I know.?

?Love you,? Kane whispered. ?You look so hot in that top.? I leaned down to kiss him, and he kissed back with vigour. Even if Kane had given me a bin bag to wear, I would have if it made him happy. It was just lucky that I liked what he brought me, especially as it seemed to have dipped considerably into his scanty savings.

?We should probably be sociable or something,? I said after a few minutes.

?Sociable? That?s hardly your strong point,? Kane said as he carried the pan over to the sink.

?Oh hush,? I said as I returned to the table where everyone was making light conversation in small groups. Sophia peered up at me from my chair, blinking innocently.

?Sorry, you know how it is,? I said. Sophia stood, I sat down, and she hopped up onto my knee. I was used to this arrangement but I still felt a bit like a perverted Santa. Especially when Kane got up onto the other knee. Corey took our orders for pizza, and I put on my good old Smile For All Occasions. The four guests seemed friendly enough, apart from Eamon and his strange eyes. I had to keep an eye on all of them though, so I tried to talk to all of them. Kane seemed to be doing the same thing, though he just ended up insulting Janine?s hair and mocking the twins for being ginger.

?Who?s the sociable one now?? I said quietly in his ear. Sophia looked at me, she could probably feel the vibrations of my voice. ?We can?t fall out with them Kane. Be nice.?

?One of them wants to eat you,? Kane muttered back. ?Why should I be friends with them??

?Just shut up and be friendly,? I said with gritted teeth. ?Or I?ll eat your pizza.? I didn?t like chilli sauce but I would still do it, and Kane knew this.
?So. Nice pigtails,? he said to Janine. It was a start, at least. The pizza arrived soon after that, and Kane actually offered to go fetch it. Probably because I was paying for him.

?So,? said someone. I turned in my seat to see it was Eamer. ?You?re gay, then??

?Yeah,? I said. Looking to Sophia, I added ?usually.?

?Cool. Me too. Usually.? Eamer was staring at me, and sat so close to him it was easy to see the intent in his gaze. Shit, was my gaze that intense as well? I couldn?t tear my eyes away. In fact, in the time it took for Kane to return with the food, I don?t think we actually stopped looking at each other. He had the strangest smile on his face.

?You?re pleased to see me,? Kane said with a cheeky grin as he returned to my lap. That was when I realised there was a very obvious bulge in my trousers. Everyone probably saw it, too.

?It?s been a while,? I said with a growl. That seemed to satisfy Kane for the time being.

Why did I feel so guilty?

-

I sat outside the office and waited patiently for my careers talk. When I peered in, Liam was talking to Mr Levelle and the careers officers about something which included lots of hand animations and flourishes. When he left, he was almost glowing red and his teeth were clenched. It was none of my business and I didn?t really care, so I moved to go into the office. I was tempted to hear what they were talking about, but I resisted the urge and entered the room instead.

Mr Levelle looked up from where he sat next to two women in identical red dresses.

?Ah, Nathan!? He said warmly. ?Good to see you.?

?You too,? I said genuinely. He had this bad habit of turning invisible to put you off mid-sentence.

?Good morning,? the blonde-haired woman said. She and her raven-haired colleague blinked up at me from their seats, mouths slightly agape. ?I?d offer you a seat, but...?

?It?s fine, I can just squat down.? I pushed the chair out the way and sat on the floor with my legs crossed. That was better, for them anyway. I would have preferred a chair to be honest. It could have probably taken my weight, but after an interesting conversation with the Headmaster, it was better for our budget if I avoided breaking quite so many chairs/vases/walls/beds/doors/tables/people this year.

?So, have you got any thoughts about what you want to do after Oakswood...? the blonde tore her eyes from my crotch to the sheet of paper... ?Nathan??

?Er, I wanted to go to Uni, but I dunno where... or what for.? Wow, I sounded lame.

?Have you thought about studying Art, Nathan? Some of your portfolio work was actually impressive. And I?ve seen alot of crummy work.? Mr Levelle?s lilting tones only appeared when I got bigger, I noticed. Hmm. ?Your polar bear in the snow piece was only topped by the Cubism work you did based on the firework in the night sky which doesn?t go off. Your titles were original too. What about something which brings in your English studies, such as an art critic??

I always thought I sucked at art, never mind criticising. ?I could,? I said doubtfully.

?Excellent!? Mr Levelle said as if it was settled. ?I told you he?d agree. Let?s get him the grant and send him to Fir City University. There is great potential in his work, you know!?

The woman with blonde hair was nodding, but the other woman was pursing her lips. She didn?t have a low-cut top, either. She was probably a lesbian, I realised. She leaned forwards, and said ?have you thought of anything which your power would benefit? Gyms and model companies all over the world would want you in their gym. Or their clothes.?

I couldn?t help but laugh. ?Model? Don?t be stupid.? I think my time with Kane was rubbing off on my mouth. ?Sorry. Models are good looking. That wouldn?t work out.?

?I still think you should take the grant and head off to Fir City,? Mr Levelle pouted. He then spent ten minutes telling me how amazing the place was, how the art courses there were simply outstanding and it would be stupid for someone with my talent to consider anything short of that place. By the time he was done, there was only enough time to talk about how I apply for universities, and what grades could take me where. I had a pretty good choice. There was even places like Fir City where the students tended to be... unique. I left just as confused as when I went in.

-

It only took two weeks for a student to go missing.

?Her name is Robin Turner,? the Head told me as I sat in his office sipping at my drink of tea. ?She could fix any machine. She sorted out my coffee maker so many times...?

When I related this to Kane, he just shrugged. ?So they want to fix the machine,? he said boredly. ?I told you they were up to something.?

?We have to do something,? I said from my bed. He was sat on my desk, his favourite place. ?They can?t fix it. They can?t!?

?I can?t find them,? Kane snapped. ?I?m a teleporter, not a Transformer. And just because the Head says we have to doesn?t mean we actually do. I thought you wanted to join the Croquet Society or something instead??

?It?s just not right, that?s all,? I said stubbornly. ?If someone is going missing and we know the people responsible, we have to stop them... Super Kane.?

?Super Kane!? my boy repeated incredulously, ?what about you? Mr Incredible, you are. So much for this ?none of my business? bullshit, you are a do-gooder through and through.? One quick teleport later and he was curled around my torso, adding ?that?s what I love about you.?

?That sounds like more of this emotional bullshit to me? I said, but I kissed Kane without complaint. I let him push me back on the bed, and take my top off as carefully as he could. He didn?t like the thought of me ripping any of the t-shirts he got me, and this black and red number was one of his favourites. As soon as it was safely peeled from my thick upper body, Kane threw it into the corner and began kneading at my pecs. I lay back and let him work on me in this way, though I was quickly getting excited. Kane turned on my stomach, giving me a great view of his tight jean-clad rear as he set to work on removing my sweats.

Wendy came in holding a box of broken biscuits. ?New at the shop!? she said.

Now, I make it sound as if people walk in on Kane and I all the time. The truth of it is, I couldn?t possibly relate every single incident of sex we have which didn?t involve people walking in on us. Also, we did leave the room door open this time. Sometimes we got too carried away and didn?t lock up in time. Fortunately, the flat had come to expect this.

?I?ll just leave them on the table,? Wendy said. She put them on the table where I could reach them, looked openly at Kane as he carried on working off my sweats, and left the room. Thankfully she shut the door. By this time, Kane had fully removed my clothes and was working both his hands up and down my throbbing shaft.

?Kane, take off those jeans or I?ll have to tear them off and I know you like them,? I said after watching him moving up and down rhythmically for some enjoyable moments.

That was when Janine walked through the door. No, she literally walked right through the thing like a ghost. That was someone else to add to my list of people who could always get into my room no matter what.

?I think I just lost it,? Kane said flatly from the desk where he had teleported to, leaving me naked on my bed. Janine?s eyes widened, and she pulled a series of strange faces before she hurried out into the corridor again. Kane teleported out the room, cackling all the while. I laid there, frustrated and irritated, until I calmed down enough to get dressed again. Only, when I got outside I was met with Eamon staring up at me.

?The twins and Janine got their powers,? he said matter-of-factly.

?What about you?? I asked, looking at the top of his head instead of his eyes. It was just safer that way.

?I got my powers the day I moved in,? he said with a shrug. ?Nothing good.?

That had to be a lie. The eyes were a reflection of the strength of one?s power. I said nothing, though, probably because Eamon was stroking my thigh.

?Stop that.?

?Stop what?? His hands were by his sides again, and the boy was moving out of the flat. When he looked over his shoulder, I felt as if he was pulling me towards him with his eyes. The only thing I could do was keep a grip on the doorframe.

Janine and the twins appeared from the kitchen, chattering animatedly. Tony, I saw, was visibly bigger than I remember him being. He was nowhere near my size, but his shirt was more tight about his body and he had broader shoulders.

?I can walk through walls,? Janine pointed out. She was going red. ?Toni can shapeshift into a rabbit, and Tony is apparently part-dragon or something.?

?What?? I asked, frowning down at them. ?How does that work??

?It?s just what the Head said,? Tony said in a gravelly voice. ?I don?t know if I?ll keep changing or what.?

?He?s one of the most powerful guys in the school, or he will be when he finishes changing,? Toni said smugly.

I went back to my room and shut the door.

- Shamshad Khan
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Demandred For This Useful Post:
wrestlejock646 (February 1st, 2014)
  #2   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2009, 05:15 AM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
great chapter! I l?ke the new characters, although Eamon intriges me... lol, I guess that was the intention, was it?

Anyway, this story is soo good that it inspired me to do a drawing out of it.
Some characters are there, some not, they are just my faves, inspired on Nathan's birthday party.

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/4430/naybirthday.jpg

also in here [url]http://chocomus.deviantart.com/art/Nay-Nay-s-birthday-137749360

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/

Last edited by chocomus; September 21st, 2009 at 05:22 AM.
  #3   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2009, 06:08 AM

Jaypat will become famous soon enough
Great story!

Things are shaping up nicely for the second year. Mystery, adventure and college applications, who could ask for more?

So, who wants to eat Nathan, the magnetic bronze-eyed guy, the dragon guy, or maybe he'll be nibbled to death by a bunny? Who can tell?

In any event, I can't wait for the next chapter!

Last edited by Jaypat; September 21st, 2009 at 06:37 AM.
  #4   Add to a_lost_prophet's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2009, 11:46 AM
working hard since 2001

a_lost_prophet is on a distinguished road
Interested in Tony, btw what were Kane's grades he never mentioned them when everyone else were opening theirs'.
  #5   Add to Demandred's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2009, 12:44 PM
Imagineer

Demandred is on a distinguished road
Kane's mysterious grades will be revealed in a huge anti-climax at some point.

As for the picture courtesy of Chocomus, I won't wax extreme about how much I like it (again!). Poor Harry though, it took me about 5 minutes to realise someone was missing. That's just how he is though I reckon.

(And perhaps the question should be, who doesn't want to eat Nathan? )

- Dem

- Shamshad Khan
  #6   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2009, 08:13 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
I'm enjoying your additions plus chocomus's party pic. Fantastic turns of events, as always, keeping us returning for more, More, MORE!!!
Mike
  #7   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2009, 04:06 AM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
What strikes me most I think...

... are the little things that make these people so real. And I love the interplay between Nathan and Kayne. Sometimes, Nathan acts more like Kayne's 'mother' than his bf. That's adorable. And it's clear that they dote on each other. It almost seems that Nathan loves Kayne at least in part *because of*, not *in spite of* his foibles. Great chapter. Looking forward to the next one.
Cheers!
  #8   Add to nj.'s Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 23rd, 2009, 03:09 PM
Still going strong

nj. has disabled reputation
Agreed with all of the above

(Original, am I not?)

Thanks for the new chapter

Quick Reply
Bold