The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to johnd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2009, 02:54 PM

johnd is on a distinguished road
The Best Night of My Life - Part 2

Part 1: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=17069

The Best Night of My Life - Part 2
By John D.

Mike?s cock was hard and it was massive. It was twice as long as my little five inch cock - which had been hard since the minute I saw Mike - and it was at least three times as thick. I stood there in disbelief as I stared at Mike?s huge muscular body and his big hard cock. I couldn?t believe I was in the same room with this huge muscular boy, the boy I had been lusting over since fourth grade. Mike finished his beer and put down the can, ?That?s my sixth beer,? he said. ?I gotta take a piss.? He walked to the side of Kevin?s room and opened a door. It was a private bathroom, just for Kevin?s room. He walked up to the toilet and lifted the lid. ?Fuck, it?s gonna be hard to hit the fuckin? toilet when I?m so hard, ? he said as he stroked his rock hard cock. His cock was so hard it was pointed straight up, almost hitting his abs. He started to piss and the piss gushed out in a huge stream like a fire hose. It went way up, way above his head and then landed in the toilet splashing the water. ?I got good aim,? he laughed as the piss gushed out like it was from a hose pointed up and then splashed into the toilet. I couldn?t believe how much piss he had in his body. It kept gushing. Finally he was done. He stepped away from the toilet. ?Your turn,? he said. My cock was hard too and my piss went up, but only about a quarter of the way Mike?s piss did. And I only had about a quarter of the piss he did even though that was about my maximum. He was a big boy and he could drink lots of beer and make lots of piss.

While I was pissing Mike rubbed his big hand on my little ass. ?So cute,? he said. Then he pressed his huge cock against my butt. He had to squat a little because he was six inches taller than me. He rubbed his cock on my butt and kind of moaned. It was hard to me to hit the toilet with all this going on. But I didn?t tell him to stop. It felt so good feeling his cock on my little butt. Finally I finished pissing. Mike picked me up by the shoulders and put me down in front of the mirror. Then he stood right next to me.

I gasped as I looked at our bodies and Mike smiled. ?I think I?m a little bigger than you,? he said. ?A little bigger! You?re huge! You outweigh me by 115 pounds! And you?re solid muscle. Look how wide your shoulders are. They?re like a foot wider than mine. Look at all the fucking muscle on those shoulders. It?s like you have two big cannonballs of muscle up there. Your neck is so thick with muscle. It?s as big as your head. You can blast your head into a guy smashing him to the ground, your neck muscles are so big ans strong. And your traps. They bulge up from your neck to your shoulders. So fucking big. So fucking strong. And look at your fucking pecs. They?re like huge balls of muscle. I can?t believe those muscles can bench 475 pounds. Those muscles are so big. So strong!? I was going wild looking at Mike?s body and talking about it. He was grinning. He liked it. His abs looked incredible and he wasn?t even flexing them. ?And look at your fucking abs! They?re like bricks! They?re like rocks!? I rubbed my hands on his abs and moaned as I felt the rock hard muscle. ?They?re so fucking hard!? I said. He turned to me. ?Let?s see if my abs are harder than your cock,? he said. He squatted down a little bit and pushed me inside his huge flexing legs. He pressed me towards him, against his huge cock. ?Okay, push your cock into my abs. Let?s see what?s harder.? I reached down and pushed down my cock so it was aimed at his abs. Then I pushed it forward and I felt like my little dick was hitting a brick wall. My cock bent as it hit the rock hard muscle. Mike laughed. ?Not even close,? he said. ?My turn.? He stood up and lowed his cock with his hand. It was aimed at my flabby little gut. I could do only five situps and I had no abs at all. Then he pushed his cock into my gut and that huge monster pushed itself deep inside my gut. It didn?t bend at all. My gut was bending. His dick was much harder than my gut. Mike was so strong that he probably could have pushed that huge thing right through my weak ab muscles into my spine, breaking my skin and tearing through all my organs. ?I think my cock is stronger than your abs,? he said grinning.

Then he reached behind me with both hands and lifted me up by my butt. ?Hold my shoulders,? he said. I grabbed onto his huge shoudlers and felt the muscles bulge and flex under my fingers. Then he lifted me up and started rubbing my cock over his hard abs. He was lifting me up and down and my cock was feeling the corrugated washboard of his abs. I had loved Mike?s abs so much and now my cock was feeling every one of them. ?Oh god,? I purred. ?That feels so good.? Mike lifted me up and down faster. I started moaning in pleasure. I rubbed my hands over his massive shoulders and arms as he lifted me up and down like a feather. And my cock was rubbing over his abs, the muscles I had lusted over for years. I started panting and moaning. I was in total erotic ecstasy. Then I came, shooting load after load of cum on Mike?s rock hard ab muscles. He grinned as he watched my face as he continued lifting me up and down as I came. After I had finished cumming, he gently put me down. ?I thought you?d like that.? I stuttered, ?Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. That was the best orgasm I have ever had.? I stood on my tiptoes and kissed him on the lips. He grabbed my hand and put it on his abs. ?Rub your cum into my abs. I bet you?d like that too. I can see my body makes you very hot.? I rubbed my cum into his hard abs, mixing it in with his sweat. I just couldn?t believe this was happening to me.

?Now it?s my turn,? he said as he stroked his giant cock. He turned me back to the mirror and said, ?Flex your arms.? I flexed my tiny arms, which looked like sticks even though I was trying to flex my biceps. Mike stood behind me and flexed his huge arms behind mine. ?You?re like a little girl next to me. Look at my fuckin? guns. They?re so huge and strong! Your arms are so puny! My arms are so big! So strong! And look at my traps! My shoulders! They?re so fucking strong! Look at my chest. It?s huge! Look at those fuckin? pecs. Look at those fuckin? lats. God I?m so fucking big and strong! Look at my fucking body!? I nodded my head and moaned as I watched his huge guns flex behind me and his gigantic shoulder and chest muscles bulge. ?You?re fucking incredible, Mike. I?ve loved your body since we were in fourth grade. I?ve watched you grow every year. I?ve watched you get huge. I?ve watched you get so strong. I watched you last night when you hit those guys and knocked ?em down like they were toothpicks! I love your body Mike! I love your huge fucking body!? I was gasping. He spun me around to face him. ?Oh yeah? Well show me! Lick my guns. Lick my pecs. Lick my muscles. Feel my huge muscles. Talk about my muscles. Talk about how big and strong they are! And then suck my cock! You?re gonna get me so turned on I?m gonna face fuck you and have my best orgasm too! Then I?m gonna fuck your ass and have an even a better orgasm! We?re gonna fuck and fuck and fuck!? Mike was totally excited. I realized that Mike really liked me worshipping his body, touching his muscles, talking about his muscles, talking about his overwhelming power. Even though he was amazingly genetically gifted, he had worked hard to build up his muscles to the huge and strong monsters that they were. And he obviously liked his body. He liked being big and strong. He loved me worshipping him. I bet no girl ever worshipped him the way I was doing it. Mike was giving me complete ecstasy and I now I was going to give ecstasy to him.

Mike flexed his right arm and I jumped at it. My mouth was open, like I was going to devour a big steak. I started licking his huge bicep while I was feeling his delts and lats and abs with my hands. ?Oh, Mike. You?re like a god. I can taste your muscles. I can feel the hard fibers on my tongue. I can taste your sweat. Oh, oh, oh.? I was moaning in pleasure. ?Your muscles are so strong. You delts are so thick. I can feel the cords of muscle. I can only imagine the power that muscle has. The power to hit a big football player and lift him into the air. The power to lift huge weights. You have so much power in your muscles! Oh my god they?re so big and so strong!? Mike was now moaning in pleasure too. He was looking at his body in the mirror as I licked it and caressed it.

Then I dropped down and started licking his balls. ?God, your balls are so big. They?re so fucking big! And I know they?re full of cum. Full of genetically superior muscle cum. Muscle cum that could make a million huge, muscle boys. Huge muscle boys that would rule the world. You?re one in a million Mike. You are such a fucking stud!? Mike was moaning louder. I put a ball in my mouth and sucked and licked it. He was squirming and moaning.

Then I stood up and started licking his pecs. His pecs were enormous, huge mounds of muscle several inches thick. The muscle was striated and so cut. I just couldn?t believe how much muscle Mike had in his pecs. ?Oh God, your pecs are so huge. They?re so thick. So hard. Oh yeah, flex and unflex them. Oh yeah, they get so hard when you flex. Like rocks. Then when you unflex they?re like hard putty. They?re not soft. They?re still hard, but I can push in with my tongue. I can push in with my fingers. I can feel how thick they are. I can feel how strong they are. You have so much power in this muscle. I can?t believe a boy can be so strong! I can?t believe a boy can be so big and so strong!? Mike was moaning louder and louder. I moved my mouth down to his right nipple as started licking and sucking. And I was feeling his huge pecs with my hands. He was flexing and moaning louder and louder. I bit his nipple gently and then rubbed my lips around it. He was now almost roaring in utter bliss.

Then I dropped down and started licking his cock. It was rock hard and it was so big and thick. I never dreamed a boy could have such a huge cock. I licked and licked, fondling his cock head and the sides of his cock with my little tongue. Mike had almost lost control by now. He started thrusting his hips and roared louder and louder. But I wanted to get him even hotter. I dropped down and started licking his legs. His legs were enormous. Huge thick oak trees of muscle. Powerful, strong muscle. ?Oh God, your legs are so big. And they?re so hard. I can?t believe you have so much muscle in your legs. I saw you run into those football players and just mow ?em down like they were little twigs. I can feel the huge slabs of muscle. Huge slabs of rock hard muscle! Your legs are so strong! And your calves. I?m feeling your calves. Oh God, they?re so big. Cut to shreds. So hard. So strong. Oh God your legs are incredible! I?m feeling all the hard fibers on your fucking legs. You?re a fucking god, Mike. You?re a fucking god!?

His body was now twisting and turning and his huge cock was swinging back and forth as he roared and moaned in utter erotic bliss. He was hot beyond belief. I moved my head up and started licking his cock again. He was wild, now almost yelling in a sexual frenzy. I put his cock in my mouth and licked and sucked it as hard as I could. He started yelling and smashed the thing down my throat. He started thrusting his hips. Instantly he started cumming. He fucked me wildly, thrusting and cumming and yelling. Gush after gush of cum spurted out of his huge cock down my throat as he thrust and thrust and thrust with all the power of his huge muscles. His cumming must have lasted over two minutes. I loved having Mike?s big cock down my throat. I loved feeling his hard muscles as he fucked me so wildly.

Finally he was finished. He slowly pulled out his huge cock. Then he picked me up and kissed me hard on the face. ?That was the best fuck I?ve ever had,? he said. He looked at his huge right hand. ?Your tongue and your mouth are way better than my hand.? Then he rubbed his fingers lovingly over my face as he looked into my blue eyes.

TO BE CONTINUED
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to johnd For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (February 26th, 2014), galpha567 (November 7th, 2013)
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2009, 03:53 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Yum!

xoxo

R
  #3   Add to omelissokomos's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2009, 05:18 PM
The Bee Keeper

omelissokomos has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to omelissokomos
Way, way hot.

Hoping to see Mike grow some more.

'O'
  #4   Add to zilcher's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2009, 09:05 PM

zilcher is on a distinguished road
got to be one of the greatest stories ever put down here. just the best.
  #5   Add to balmoral93's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2009, 10:50 AM

balmoral93 is on a distinguished road
hot hot hot !!!

John D, Your the best !!!

don't stop Please ....
  #6   Add to dolphinbad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2009, 02:01 PM
DolphinBAD

dolphinbad is on a distinguished road
Wow! Very hot! Please, write more guy! Brilliant story
  #7   Add to myoder's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 22nd, 2009, 05:06 PM

myoder is on a distinguished road
damn hot story! keep it gonig...
thanks!
  #8   Add to emsgdh's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 23rd, 2009, 08:13 AM

emsgdh is on a distinguished road
The best

Thank you for your latest.

Don't know how you do it, but your work is better with every new story.

This one is special.
  #9   Add to royboydenver's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 28th, 2010, 05:52 PM

royboydenver is on a distinguished road
I have been a fan of this site for quite some time, have read many great stories, and have gotten off a whole hellof a lot reading them. But I've got to tell ya John D .... That is the HOTTEST tale I have read in a while!! GOD, it made me soooo hard! May it was cause I have always want an encounter like you just described. And hopefully some time before I die I'll have a man like Mike ... even if it's only for a hour or two and even if I'll end up paying good money for him.

I know this story is a year or so old now and I off to find other parts ....

Thank You John -
  #10   Add to Bull's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 30th, 2010, 06:32 PM

Bull
Send a message via AIM to Bull Send a message via Yahoo to Bull
You really captured the essence of muscle worship.
  #11   Add to Ephemeral's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 30th, 2010, 09:08 PM
Insane but Fun

Ephemeral is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Ephemeral
Continue this please
  #12   Add to Steven's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 2nd, 2011, 02:17 AM

Steven
John, this story is just one more example of why you are legendary in this genre! I read this when it was first posted over a year ago, but like a great classic, I can read it over an over again!
  #13   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 20th, 2011, 03:14 AM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
This was really great.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size