The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to johnd's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 30th, 2009, 01:13 PM

johnd is on a distinguished road
The Best Night of My Life - Part 5

Part 1 http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=17069

Part 2 http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=17113

Part 3 http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=17145

Part 4 http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=17177

The Best Night of My Life - Part 5
By John D.

Mike reached his arm down under my crotch. ?Get on my bicep,? he said. I sat on his bicep and wrapped my legs around that huge muscle. Then he lifted me up like I weighed 10 pounds. He stood there with his arm out in front of him with me sitting on his bicep looking at his grinning face. ?You?re gonna get a muscle ride,? he said. He flexed his bicep and I sprang up, blasted up by the suddenly bulging muscle. I could feel the bulging muscle with my crotch and my legs. It was so hard, like a bowling ball of muscle. Then he relaxed and I went down. Then he flexed and I sprang up. ?Oh fuck!? I yelled. He flexed and unflexed again and again. I started panting. I was more aroused than I had ever been. He saw I was about ready to cum and he put his other hand on my cock, stroking it with his huge muscular fingers. ?Oh God!? I yelled and I immediately came, spraying my cum all over his face and chest. He flexed several times more as he stroked my cock as I continued to feel the kind of bliss I didn?t know you could have as the last drops of cum came out of my cock. ?I think you liked the ride,? he said. ?Now it?s my turn.? I looked at his cock and it was rock hard.

He put me down on the floor. ?How about an upside down blow job?? he said. I looked at him quizzically. He reached down and grabbed my shins. Then he pulled them up so fast my head didn?t even have time to hit the floor. I was now hanging upside down facing Mike?s incredible ab muscles. Mike is one of those unusual athletes who has incredibly wide shoulders and a very narrow waist and hips. And now I was staring at that narrow waist, a waist bulging with a washboard of corrugated muscle as hard as steel. i wanted those abs. I wanted to feel them, to taste them, to lick all the sweat off of them. I reached around his waist and held on to his lower back muscles. I gasped as I felt the size and strength of those muscles, muscles that could deadlift 550 pounds, a weight I could hardly imagine. They were thick like big tree branches and they were as hard as steel. I thought about how much power Mike had in his small waist and lower back. I knew he could do hundreds of situps and I saw him once doing situps with a 45 pound weight behind his neck. The back and front of his waist were incredibly strong. I marveled at how small it was. The back and front of his waist was solid muscle. As I felt his lower back muscles and stared at his abs, I wondered where his internal organs were. They were in there somewhere, protected by his brick like muscles.

I pulled my face into his abs and started licking the muscles. I was tasting the sweat that had been produced by two hours of rough football practice, running from the school to meet me and now lifting the huge weights in his room. The sweat was very salty. It tasted so good. He lifted me slowly up and down so I could lick every ridge and crevice of his abs. His abs were likc bricks. I pushed as hard as I could with my tongue and it was like I was pushing on warm rock. His skin was so thin I could feel the fibers of muscle twitching underneath. He started moaning as I licked. His cock was rock hard and straight up. ?Oh that feels so good,? he said. ?I love it when you lick my muscles. I love feeling your little tongue on my skin. Mmmmm mmmm mmmm,? he moaned.

He didn?t seem tired at all as he held me in the air. I only weighed 120 pounds and he had just pressed 160 pounds overhead and said it was easy. His delts and arms were so strong. And he had great endurance too, from all the football practice and running. He started moaning louder and then he slowly lowered me down to his crotch. I started licking his balls. They were very sweaty and I loved the smell of his crotch sweat, the sweat made by muscle studs as they push and pull heavy weights and run over other guys on the football field. I put each ball in my mouth and licked and sucked it. His balls were huge. They were big and they were full of cum. I licked and licked and licked. He was now going crazy, moaning and almost yelling in sexual lust.

Then he raised me up a little bit and I started licking his cock. I licked and I kissed that huge monster and now he was going wild. I knew he wouldn?t be able to hold out much longer. ?Oh fuck!? he yelled in an erotic frenzy. He raised me up so his stiff hard cock was right under my mouth. I opened up and he lowered me down so his cock went all the way down (or since I was upside down, actually up) my throat. I sucked and licked and he was yelling in pleasure. He lifted me up and down as his cock went in and out of my throat as I sucked and licked. Within a few seconds he came, blasting spurt after spurt of his genetically superior muscle boy cum into my mouth and throat. He continued lifting me up and down as my mouth and throat gave his huge cock the most wonderful feeling it had ever had. Finally he pulled me up and gently put me on the floor. He bent down and kissed me hard and I kissed him back hard. We kissed for over a minute.

Then he picked me up and threw me on the bed. He jumped on me and we wrestled. I loved wrestling with Mike because I got to feel the size and hardness and strength of his muscles. He was just so strong that he could toss me around like a rag doll. And I liked being Mike?s rag doll. After several minutes of wrestling, he spun me around so I was face down on the bed. He rubbed his big hand on my little bubble butt. ?How?s your butt? Did I hurt you yesterday?? He bent down and kissed my butt. I sighed. ?No, you didn?t hurt me. My butt feels great. But it?s very lonely. Very lonely.? He looked at me. ?What do you mean?? I looked him in the eyes. ?My butt wants your cock. It?s been lonely all day. It wants your cock real bad!? He laughed. ?Well, it?s gonna get it!? His cock was already hard again. He reached over and grabbed some Vaseline out of the drawer of his bedside table and he rubbed it into my butt and onto his cock. Then he fucked me like a wild man.

Well, I have to stop writing now. It is the tenth anniversary of that wonderful night with Mike that changed our lives and I?m preparing a special dinner for him. Mike got a football scholarship at a major university in a city far away from our town. He was the starting running back for three years and the team won the championship for two of those three. I went to the same university and of course I went to every game. We had wild sex all the time, but Mike and I decided to keep pretending he was straight. I was openly gay. The university had a lot of gays on campus, but a lot of the football players were homophobic and of course there were no other openly gay guys on the team. Yeah, jocks are so much in the mid 20th century! So we decided to keep up the charade we had in high school, which worked just fine for both of us. Mike wanted to play football and not make a political statement that would have put him on the third team. I agreed with him. I lived in an apartment with a lot of gay guys in it and when Mike would come over and they saw him in the hallway they would just about cum in their pants. They asked me who the muscle stud was, and I told them he was just a friend from high school. I never told them he was my boyfriend. They told me they wished they had a friend like that.

After we graduated, we both moved to Los Angeles and Mike came out. And now we?re roommates in West Hollywood. And of course we have sex every day. I work for a bank and Mike sells insurance here in West Hollywood. He is very successful. All the gay guys want to use Mike as their insurance agent. He?s 6? 2? tall and he weighs 280 pounds of rock hard muscle. All muscle. My muscle. They get to sit close to him. They get to look at his brutally handsome face and his incredibly muscular body. He always wears a tight tee shirt or polo shirt and the gay guys just go nuts. They stare at his muscles and he even flexes for them and lets them feel his muscles. For good customers he will even take off his shirt and let them feel his abs and pecs. You have to be a real good customer for that. Sort of an extra benefit for using Mike as your insurance agent. He?s selling tons of insurance. He gets hit on every day, but he tells them he?s taken. Taken by me.

He?s at the gym now, working out his massively muscular body. I?m sure all the other gym members are looking at him, wishing they could be him. He still has no fat on his body. He looks absolutely incredible. I?m cooking him two huge steaks for dinner. And to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the night that changed our lives I ordered a case of special beer. It is the same brand of beer we had the night we had our first wild sex, a local beer that they don?t sell in Los Angeles. So I had a case shipped in. Mike is going to have his favorite dinner, steak and beer. I want him to drink a lot of beers just like he did that first night. I want to have sex just like that first night. And I know we will.

THE END
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 30th, 2009, 01:36 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Awesome story, JohnD -- many thanks!

xoxo

Richard
  #3   Add to diegodominica's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 30th, 2009, 02:49 PM

diegodominica is on a distinguished road
Ditto, here. But wish it didn't end so soon.
  #4   Add to Steven's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 30th, 2009, 10:36 PM

Steven
A measure of a good story is...they always end too soon. Thanks JohnD! Can't wait for your next endeavor!
  #5   Add to sensortech's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 1st, 2009, 12:04 PM

sensortech is on a distinguished road
johnd - are you able to read minds?

Your stories are my exact fantasises brought to life.

please, keep writing - your stories are amazing

thank you
  #6   Add to dolphinbad's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 1st, 2009, 03:02 PM
DolphinBAD

dolphinbad is on a distinguished road
It was a great story. I wish it had lasted longer. I hope you'll write other stories as good as this. You are an excellent writer.
  #7   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 4th, 2009, 11:41 AM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Great story! Thanks!
Mike
  #8   Add to Argolid's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 4th, 2009, 04:58 PM

Argolid is on a distinguished road
johnd - This was a great story, every last section. Loved the characters, loved the descriptions, and really loved the muscle! I always know when I'm reading a well-written story when I'm sad to see it end - and I was sad to come to the end of Mike and John's tale. Anyway, again, great work. Definitely my new favorite of your stories!
  #9   Add to amauiguy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 2nd, 2010, 08:14 PM
Growing

amauiguy is on a distinguished road
What a great story ! Your descriptions of the contact between the two guys were quite stimulating!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options