The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to ActionBastard's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 9th, 2009, 01:13 PM

ActionBastard is on a distinguished road
Darrin the Nice Guy IV

[COLOR=silver]http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=17204[/COLOR]
[COLOR=silver]Part four finally. I was a little concerned about whether or not what happens in this chapter is kind of abrupt. I know most of us just want to hear the good stuff anyway, but I feel like there should be realistic progression for anyone reading who is interested in such a thing. Marc, the narrator, is also less passive than I imagined him to be which is partly a conscious choice and partly character growth. Muscle growth in the next chapter.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver][COLOR=silver]Darrin the Nice Guy[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]----------- Or ----------[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Muscle[/COLOR]

IV
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]I was six years old again and avoiding the basement. As dark and foreboding as it was, I couldn?t stop peering down the steps. The basement at the parks was only intimidating if you had a phobia of unsealed floors and unpainted drywall, but I was as sure as I was when I was six that if I went down there I wouldn?t be coming back. The workouts didn?t stop. I checked on Ms. McPherson expecting her to be livid. Her glass menagerie was toned down. She was toned down, looking inexplicably younger in a conservative designer track suit. She said she was fine. I didn?t expect her to be appeased by the $100 she was saving a month. She insisted she had met David, waited for a correction that didn?t come, and said that he was a perfectly nice young man, it wouldn?t be proper for an old woman such as her to harass him and it was only an hour or two twice a day anyway. I steadied myself at twice a day. Her face was different, its blankness bordered somewhere between satisfaction and terror. I knew the feeling.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]The assault I thought I had avoided was waiting for me in the office. I began to feel eyes bore into me as I flipped through the bank statements.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Notice anything different??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?No, incoming is the same it has been what?s up?? Hector was visibly angry, rare for him, he was usually totally accepting of my ineptitude as long as he got his check.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Your jolly black giant hasn?t paid this month?s rent.? This came out in too controlled tone.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Did you talk to him?? This was the wrong thing to say, it wasn?t his responsibility, but I also wanted, needed to know what had been said.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?If you haven?t noticed,? there was a too long pause here, something was being insinuated, ?you don?t fucking talk to him! He just looked at me like I was stupid and when I reminded him it was already the seventh he got in my face and pushed me out!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?He got in your face?? [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Well? No. You know how fucking huge he is, he just stood there. He?s crazy, fucking crazy, you deal with him.?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?See, I didn?t think so,? I made it up as I went along, ?Darrin?s a really nice guy, he was probably just embarrassed to talk to you. I?ll get it straightened out.? Hector walked out, presumably going to lunch; he usually wasn?t this much of a hot head. I simply didn?t believe Darrin could be the reason why Hector was so pissed and Ms. McPherson looked the way a Radiohead album sounds. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]I knocked on the door. He was fully clothed this time so I had only a little trouble concentrating. ?Hey Marc, come in,? I took a seat, ?I know why you?re here, so let me give this to you right away.? I opened another envelop with crisp hundred dollar bills in it. ?I know it?s late but you know, well I don?t know if you know but the Army takes their sweet ass time with checks whenever you give them an excuse, like moving.? He was giving me a big smile again, I felt myself returning the favor. ?So, I should be good from now on, just don?t tell my CO, they?re crazy about this shit and totally try to run your life.? His jaw tightened momentarily.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Ummm? Ms. McPherson upstairs??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Oh yeah, she came down here, I really didn?t know anybody could hear me working out upstairs. I told her I would make sure it was in the early afternoon. Nobody else complained did they? Want me to stop?? He gave me a concerned look, like he, as immense as he was could be under my power.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?No, it?s okay??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Cool. You should find some time to come down. I?ve been making great progress.? He gave me a sinister grin. I prayed he wouldn?t, but I knew it was coming. ?Wanna see??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Eh, I think I?m ok.? I was getting the urge to flee. I stood up. He stood up with me.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Oh come on.? His voice was muffled as his sweat shirt came over his head. He tossed it to the side. His t-shirt fell loosely around his stomach but was painted across his chest, shoulders and arms. It had a slightly brownish tent as the white fabric stretched across his skin. He had come closer to me, or I had come closer to him. Darrin raised his arm, and curled. The already huge arm exploded, I could almost hear him flexing as his softball sized bicep reached skyward. ?Shit? but that?s what we want right?? His shirt had ripped; there was a deep tear from the sleeve to the underarm.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]In an instant, he pulled it over his head filling the room with the sound of cotton screaming. ?Stomach?s getting a bit soft, need to do some more ab work.? He slapped his stomach and the loud thud went through me.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Me too.? I squeaked. That was it. That was me giving sanction to everything that would come after.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Oh really?? I flexed my abs as hard as I could knowing what was coming. He jabbed two fingers through my midsection. I felt like I had been shot. ?Not too bad. We need to get you like this though.? I watched him run his other hand across the canyon of his abs, it was clearly an invitation. I felt the heat radiating off him as I moved my hand forward. ?Come on.? He grabbed my hand, and slapped it against the granite expanse. I was vaguely aware of the pain running up my forearm. I explored the ridges of his abs, he smiled approvingly. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]I knew, well, had been in the vicinity of, a few competitive bodybuilders, at a certain size point their muscles started to sag under their own weight. Darrin had no such issue, well, it?s not an issue. His pecs were massive and I had noticed, had no bounce. They jutted out from his abs at least an inch and a half, I attempted to lift one, and found no give, they were fixed there and as dense as stone. I ran two of my fingers into the deep cleavage. He flexed, his wide pecs reached outward, swelling until they hid half of my hand. I stepped back, using my bodyweight to try and pull it out. ?Sorry.? He chuckled. The relaxed slowly letting the mass spread across his torso. ?I did legs today.? He said nonchalantly.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?I still have a bit of a pump.? He stepped back and pulled the drawstring of his sweat pants. They were baggy but he still bent over to stretch the waistband around his glutes and huge quads. He had on a pair of compression shorts, not only where they inching up over the swelling mass of his thighs, but I could make out fraying where the seams refused to stretch any further. ?Feel that.? Darrin stuck one leg out and the cords of his thigh leaped as if trying to escape from his bones. He twisted around making the striated muscle fight for space, and move ever more outward. I was on one knee, didn?t remember getting that way, but I was. I greedily ran my hands around his flexing thighs, pushing my hands together with all my strength only for him to force them apart. Then I heard it again, the ripping. The split ran further up his thighs and I noticed it was the growing bulge that was taking his shorts beyond their limit. I grabbed his cock and yanked him toward me. He responded with a low groan that I could feel vibrating the floor beneath me. He was hardening in my hands, it forced my fingers apart as it throbbed and stretched the gray fabric toward transparent.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Fuck yeah Marc; be rough with that big dick.? He growled. I milked him hard while shoving my face into his groin, licking at his cock and balls through his shorts. Darrin squatted, fabric ripped, now at eye level with me and seized the painful erection in my pants. ?I?m not gonna hurt you. But it?s important that you don?t nut.? He squeezed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Ah! Ok. I won?t.? He gave me a deadly serious look as he slowly released the pressure on my cock and balls. This was impossible, he was about to rip out his shorts and I was not to cum, it was amazing I hadn?t cum already. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?I know you won?t.? He gave me one of those big smiles, and then ripped the impossibly tented shorts off with one hand. He was enormous; it was nearly as long as my forearm, and as thick as my wrist. His orange sized balls swung precariously between the rock crushing force of his thighs, and a clear bead of crystal precum was beginning to ooze out. Darrin wrapped his hands around the veiny shaft, and began to stroke with the force that had nearly crushed my own cock. ?I think this may have gotten bigger too, it gets worked out a couple times a day too. Ya know??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]With his left hand, he rubbed a drop of precum over one of his nipples, and made a low hiss as he started to tug on it. Looking up, past his cobblestone abs and the cliff of his pecs I saw him throw his head back and could barely make out the white of his teeth as he smiled at me. He guided my head toward the head of his cock; I licked at it since I couldn?t get my mouth around it.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?Yeah, worship this muscle dick.? I heard him growling above me, I wrapped both hands around him and stroked, my fingers gave before the many veins did. I got the immensely salty taste of precum in my mouth and moved away only to get a set of strong fingers pushing my mouth onto the head. ?Swallow it.? I did, and as my mouth got dry I begun to suck it out of him. ?Fuck yeah, suck that dick.? I started tugging on his balls, thinking this would push him over the edge. ?Damn, take those nuts off!?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Feeling his balls throb and draw up, I knew he was going to cum. I prepared to pull off, but felt his hand on the back of my head push me forward. His head plunged into my mouth, stretching my jaw. ?I?m cumming!? His abs trembled. I felt him seize as he started to shoot, I was barely aware of his cock swelling further in my hand when hot cum flew down my throat. ?Swallow me, swallow all of me.? He screamed in what sounded like pain. I gagged and continued swallowing as ropes of cum flew out of him. I chocked and it spurted out of my stretched mouth with the same force it filled my stomach with, but he kept cumming. When my jaw ached, and half my shirt was soaked, he pulled his cock out.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]?That was amazing.? He plopped onto the couch under a loud protest. ?We have to do it again sometime.? He was grinning at me again. My wits about me, I realized I was kneeling on the floor in a shirt see through with cum. ?What?s that look about? I had been hoping you liked me for the last couple weeks.? His arm around my shoulder threatened to buckle my legs; it was somehow a gesture of ownership and dismissal. ?I didn?t come up with a pretense just to get you down here though.? I was outside the door, rock hard, and damp. ?I?ll see you tomorrow though, ok??[/COLOR]

[COLOR=silver]Then I realized I still hadn?t came.[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to ActionBastard For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (July 10th, 2013)
  #2   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 9th, 2009, 04:48 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Wow!

Fantastic! Your story lives up to your name. What action!!! I'm looking forward to your next chapter.
Mike
  #3   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 9th, 2009, 05:08 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Eggsellent! Eggsellent!

xoxo

Richard
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold