The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Demandred's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 18th, 2009, 11:17 AM
Imagineer

Demandred is on a distinguished road
Oakswood G

Hey guys, sorry for the delay. It may be a while before the next part as well. Just as a heads up... I don't see many more chapters ahead. It's run its course now. Time to end this arc, and give it the ending I've been planning on for a while. Probably an epilogue too. I like those.

Anyway. Enjoy, and omment if you like! Apologies for any typos I may have missed.

- Dem

Oakswood G

“Hey Kane, do you think I’m bigger?”

“Bigger than what?” Kane asked from where he lay on my chest. “Bigger than Madonna? Never. Bigger than most humans? Yeah.”

“Let’s go with, do you think I’m bigger than I was before the whole thing with the machine and Eamon.”

“Hmm.” It was only the day after the warehouse incident, but Kane’s considering look told me it wasn’t a downright “no”. “There’s only one way to find out.”

“We don’t have a measuring tape.”

“I was thinking you could just get dressed.”

It was early, but we had Art. There was no rest for the creatively gifted, or so Kane said, even if we had just rescued the school and all that. We didn’t even get a special assembly, unless that was mentioned in Life Lessons at some point and we never turned up for it.

“I think I could eat a small horse,” I said as I pushed Kane onto the bed. I got up, flexing for him as I looked for something to put on. I felt a little off as I walked, but I put it down to just getting out of bed. Everyone felt like that when they got out of bed. Didn’t they?

One red sleeveless hoodie and grey sweats later, I wasn’t sure. I mean, they were tight. The top was skin tight, my thick abs and huge heaving pecs straining the material. My shoulders were as wide as two people, two big people, and my arms were as huge and veined as a world road map. There was nothing different about that.

“Corey was probably just lusting after you like the rest of the flat do,” Kane said as we finished breakfast and headed down to Art.

Mr Levelle asked me every lesson what I was going to do about University. I was tempted to tell him I was considering a career in Accountancy, but I still hadn’t decided and he looked so hopeful... he eyed me when I walked in, and I hurried to my easel before he could talk to me.

“I think he likes you,” Kane said quietly as he got his things out.

“Don’t flatter yourself,” Liam said from the other side of Kane.

“When did you appear?” Kane asked. “Oh wait, I don’t care.” He turned his work to face away from Liam. “So anyway, what are you gonna do?”

“I don’t know,” I shrugged. “What about you?”

Kane shrugged as well. We were good at that. “Dunno.”

“Someone should probably choose for us,” I said, though I had a few ideas I was keeping to myself for the moment. I didn’t know enough about things to make a sound judgement, not yet. I was so reflective that my creative spirit must have just burst into being from my subconscious, because at the end of the lesson my picture of a mirror facing a mirror facing a mirror facing a mirror facing a mirror was even better than I had anticipated.

“I thought it was shit, but you’re the best in our class,” Kane said as we left Mr Levelle to finish his Freudian praise of the piece. “I don’t think you’re pretentious enough to be an Art student though.”

“Maybe a meat-headed P.E. major?” I asked drily.

“Don’t get all defensive on me, I was just sayin’.”

“It would be right,” I admitted. The number of world records I could break... until someone found out about my power and I was stoned to death.

As November came around, our studies intensified and the weather grew colder. Janine and the twins still popped around regularly, and Eamon was never mentioned when I was in the room.

We did find out something interesting, though. Janine couldn’t actually walk through me. It was a party trick of hers to fall through people and come out the other side fine as they looked around in shock, but she actually just walked right into my abs.

“Careful,” I said to the top of her head, “I’m pretty hard to miss you know.”

“That wasn’t supposed to happen,” Janine said shyly to my crotch area.

It was a little disturbing, especially when Corey was adamant that I was getting bigger, and I was determined that I wasn’t. It was only when I couldn’t get comfortable in my shorts that I even considered that he was right.

“I think Corey was onto something,” I said as I adjusted my ample package.

Kane teleported out the bedroom, and brought in Sophia and Jennifer a moment later.

“Kane!” I said, “you could at least let me get something that fits...”

“Just watch,” Kane said. “Jen?”

Jennifer held out her hands. She looked intently at them, and to my surprise a great big bar of chocolate fell from them. She could never do anything larger than a boiled sweet, before.

“I could do a firework, but indoors it may blow the room up,” Sophia said demurely.

“We think something happened when we went through the barrier outside the school,” Jennifer said.

“And you are only just telling me this?” I growled as I tugged a shirt on.

“What else are we supposed to do? You wouldn’t admit you were bigger,” Jennifer replied. “I don’t know why though, it’s not a bad thing.”

“It kind of is,” I said. “I’m happy being my usual huge size. I don’t want to be even huger, it’ll just make things way too complicated. We should go see the Headmaster.”

“We did.”

“Oh.”

“He said they agree and the Sec is working on it.”

“Oh. Right. Thanks for letting me know so promptly.” The girls made their excuses and soon left. I turned to Kane, and he was wearing his “I knew all along but didn’t tell you because they asked me not to and Sophia did die that time” face. It wasn’t going to work.

“I never lied,” he said.

“No, but you should have told me.”

“But-“

“No buts, Kane!” I snapped. “Jennifer can end world hunger. Sophia can cut the Council’s budget so they can invest in speed bumps or something instead of fireworks every year. But me, I’m gonna keep growing Kane. I’m gonna get so big I can’t leave the house because I’m a freak! And that scares me.”

“It excites you too,” Kane added.

“Of course it bloody does,” I answered irritably. “I just hope the Sec comes up with something soon. I feel like a time bomb.”

I waited a week, annoyed that nobody had bothered to tell me that I was actually still growing. By the end of the week I thought it was time to see the Sec myself, so I made my way down there. Everyone moved for the enormous Nathan Lane, and every hushed voice I heard, I imagined as them marvelling at my size. Despite only realising it was happening a week ago, now it felt like the most obvious thing in the world. I was eating more, my clothes were getting tighter and I felt... tougher. Inside Oakswood it was fine, but in the real world... and if I got too big to even walk through the damn school then it would just make things far too complicated.

I found the Sec’s office and let myself in, twisting my shoulders slightly to get them through. I had to duck, but that goes without saying.

“I thought that was you stomping outside,” the Sec said from where he was sat on his Gameboy. The red-haired man saved his game and put the console to one side. “Good timing, I just got the fifth Gym badge...”

“Why am I still growing?” I demanded.

“Ah. That.” The Sec grimaced, leaning back in his chair and pulling a small pen from his white coat pocket. I stood, no, towered in the middle of the room, waiting. “I can honestly say I don’t know. We think – that is, Robin and I – that something about leaving the forcefield without it being safely lifted has confused your brains. I know it wasn’t hard before, but this is on a mutant wiring level which you have no control over. We are working on something to counter this, to bring your strength back down.”

“You managed it for Wendy,” I pointed out.

“She wasn’t getting stronger unnaturally,” the Sec said. “You aren’t supposed to be getting this big, Nathan. I don’t know what will happen if I just slap the same inhibitor onto you as I did Wendy. The pressure could just build up until you wake up the size of Mount Everest.”

“But there has to be something you can do?” I asked a little desperately. Even then, I was impressed at how powerful my voice was.

“The Head is talking with the healer from America as we speak. Remember, the one who brought your little friend back to life?”

“I remember,” I said warily.

“If you wait around he’s coming here in a bit to tell me the news. You may as well get comfortable.”

“If I try to move I’ll probably knock something over,” I said as I eyed the bookshelves and random contraptions. The Sec had lots of little trinkets in his office and I didn’t want to pay to replace any of these hand-made creations.

“You can just stand there if you want, I don’t mind the view.”

“Oh God, not you too,” I groaned.

Fortunately, we didn’t have to wait long for the news. Unfortunately, it wasn’t the Head who came to deliver it. Geoff – my Dad – made the room look small when he entered it alone. With me in there as well, there was no room for him to get past without rubbing against me. That was what the man did, shoving himself into the chair at the desk. I stood back and listened as patiently as possible. The guy didn’t even look back at me!

“So?” the Sec prompted.

“She says she knows someone who can sort this out. They had a similar incident a few years ago. She said the cure will be here in about 3 weeks.”

“3 weeks?” asked the Sec. “Well, it’s better than nothing. Jennifer will be fine, and Sophia should be ok as long as she doesn’t get too angry at anyone. Nathan...” he looked up at me, and I didn’t like that expression at all.

“Nathan will just have to carry on as best as he can,” Geoff said sharply.

“Indeed. I think a checkup with the Nurse is in order, though. If you’ll excuse me...” the man slipped out of the room before we could protest, so I was left alone in the room with Geoff. My Dad. Awkward.

“So, son.”

“Don’t call me that.” I was cracking my knuckles without realising it. “Don’t pretend you give a shit now we’re randomly put in the same room.”

“I’m sorry it bothers you.”

“Bothers me?” I repeated incredulously. “You think I care what you do, or don’t do, little man?” Man, the guy was annoying! “I don’t care if we’re related, because you clearly didn’t. So stay out of my way and I’ll stay out of yours.”

“Easy for you to say,” Geoff said as he looked me up and down. “At this rate you’ll be sleeping outside by the time the cure gets here. That is, if your body doesn’t shut down from growing too much too fast.”

“That won’t happen,” I said firmly. Whoever heard of someone dying from growing?

Geoff seemed to know what I was thinking. “We’ve had to suppress Tony, to stop him from outgrowing the school. His body was showing signs of discomfort. Have you noticed that burgundy band he wears on his wrist?”

I hadn’t, actually.

The Sec returned, followed closely by the nurse. She looked up at me with her usual perturbed expression.

“My my my,” she said crisply as she cleaned her glasses. “Someone’s been eating their greens, and their neighbour’s too. You know the drill, clothes off.”

The Sec and Geoff were both watching. I didn’t look at them, but I was determined to leave a good impression. The red sleeveless hoodie was first... or at least, it was supposed to be. I couldn’t get a decent hold on it to get it over my head. I didn’t normally have this problem. I felt myself going red in the face as I struggled to get the stupid top off, and in the end I simply tore it off.

“The shorts stay on,” I said. “You don’t need to see anything down there.”

“I may as well have seen it already. Don’t you have anything bigger to wear?” the nurse asked as she peered at my colossal chest. She was just doing her job, I thought to myself. At least, I hoped she was.

“No,” I said. “Thanks for the thought though.”

The nurse walked around me, looked at my arms, kneeled down to inspect my legs, and had me kneel so she could check my head. “Strange,” she said. “Nothing’s wrong, but there’s something off. The same thing with Sophia and Jennifer, Sec. I don’t like it. Anything your machines can’t solve worries me.”

“But it’s all going to be fine, right?” the Sec said pointedly.

“Oh, it’s fine,” the nurse said lazily, “I just don’t understand this that’s all. He’s not going to die or anything, though he might lose feeling in his limbs like he used to when the power was first developing.”

I didn’t feel much better.

-

It was bonfire night, which meant the big bonfire was going ahead. After last year, Wendy decided she didn’t want to go, and Colette decided to stay with her. Crowds were not her thing. Corey, Kane, Jennifer and I did a strange double date down to the field. Sophia was already there, ready to let loose some fireworks when it got dark enough. Harry was going with Liam, and they were coming down a little bit later.

“Hey, guys!” called Tony and Toni. They joined us with Janine, though the girls were dwarfed by Tony. He wasn’t anywhere near my size, but he had an impressive build which his too-small clothes revealed splendidly.

“Do you need some of my clothes?” I asked, not for the first time.

“No, you need them more than me. You do keep ripping them.”

Like I needed to be reminded of that.

“Oooh, bonfire toffee,” Janine cooed as she walked towards the sweet stand. She walked through several people, who all looked surprised and confused. We followed in a large herd, too indifferent to look anywhere else.

“Look how excited the first years are!” Kane scoffed, as they milled about the place looking at the attractions and the food available.

“The first years and Janine,” Corey observed. He scanned the food stands, and his jaw dropped. “Oh. My God.”

“What?” I asked, looking in the same direction. Right there, with the tell-tale pink and brown stripes, was a stand from the ice cream shop in Barkroot. “Oh.”

Corey was there, as if he has teleported. I could hear his ecstatic voice as we wandered over as well. “I want a triple fudge supreme with the orange sprinkles and raspberry sauce! What? No raspberry? I thought this was an ice cream stand! The shop in Barkroot has it! No, I don’t like strawberry! They are nothing like each other...”

“We should stop him before he hurts someone,” Toni observed.

“Only himself,” Jennifer said calmly. “Corey, come on...” normally that worked, but ice cream seemed to agitate the student teacher beyond rational argument.

“I’ll sort it,” I said. I went over to Corey, and saw that the guy at the stand in the stupid apron was looking more fed up than helpful. “Sorry about him, he hasn’t had his mediation. Come on you.” With one arm I lifted Corey up, and all his thrashing did nothing to help him. Jennifer went and got herself a vanilla ice cream as I moved Corey far, far away.

“Nathan! Is that you?” Harry called from behind me.

“Who else?” I asked with a small smile, dropping Corey. He was no worse for it. Harry peered up at me from where he was holding Liam’s hand and eating a large lolly.

“We were just talking about you,” Harry said. Liam nudged him and shook his head briefly.

“Ok,” I replied. I looked around where we were. We weren’t far from the bonfire, but there was no stands on this side of it. It was for people who didn’t want to spend money, and it gave the best view of the bonfire. Down with capitalism! People milled about the place, mostly sitting on the grass waiting for fireworks. Kane teleported to my side, and everyone else soon caught up.

“Oh, it’s you,” Liam said dismissively to Kane. “I should have known you would be in Nathan’s shadow somewhere.”

“His shadow, his ass, what’s the difference, apart from that you aren’t in either?” Kane sneered.

“What?” I asked.

“I thought it was a good comeback,” Kane said.

“It wasn’t,” I revealed.

“Hey, what’s that?” Liam asked, pointing to the burgundy band on Tony’s thick wrist.

“Just a bracelet,” Tony said with a shrug of his wide shoulders.

“Can I wear it?”

“It won’t fit you,” Tony replied.

“It will,” Liam insisted.

“Only if you use it like a hula hoop, you stupid puff,” Kane pointed out. Liam held up a finger, and the sudden light which flashed from it blinded us long enough for him to tug the thing from Tony’s wrist.

“Liam!” Harry said, half in awe and half in disapproval.

“Liam!” Toni said too, and she was looking angry. Very angry, in fact.

“Give it him back,” I said. I moved forward to take it, but I yanked my hand back as Tony swiped at it with his claws. Wait, when did he have claws?

“Now look what you’ve done!” Jennifer cried dramatically. I knew that cry, and I didn’t like it one bit.

“What, I didn’t do anything!” Liam said as I held onto Tony’s tail to restrain him. When did he have a tail? This wasn’t good.

“That was keeping him from losing control and doing a Wendy on us, you idiot,” Kane snarled. Everyone was stepping back now, leaving me to stop Tony from attacking Liam (who didn’t have the sense to move). Tony was looking less like a human by the second, and getting scarily large. The sounds he was making weren’t very human either, actually. He was almost my size when I knew we had to stop him. By “we”, I also knew that meant “me”.

Harry floated over to Liam, grabbing onto his sleeve. “Come on, move back.”

Two swipes later – I didn’t think his arms were quite that long, but it turns out they were – Harry was headless. And still floating. Someone screamed, and we were drawing quite the crowd.

“Harry!” Liam wailed, falling backwards and dropping the bracelet. Tony tried to swipe at him, and I noticed his strength was growing. Not to my insane level, but even I could get tired if I used my muscles too much.

“Kane, tell the Headmaster what’s happening,” I told him. I didn’t see if he was near me, but I had to hope he heard. I tugged Tony back, and in an instant he span on his feet and lunged at me.

Damn, his teeth looked sharp.

I punched him in the chest, which would have shattered a normal man’s ribs and had them poking out of his back. Tony grunted, but he wasn’t all that fazed. He clamped his teeth down on my right arm, and blood poured from my biceps. It kind of hurt, too. I tried to tug his jaws apart, but it wasn’t working. I couldn’t pull him off with one hand, it just dug the other teeth in deeper. I opted for kicking him instead. He fell back with a snarl, shook his head, and straightened up. Shit, he was actually taller than me. This sounded much like what the Sec said would happen to me... I put my right foot back and held up my fists.

A great pink firework exploded in the sky. Another one sailed towards us, and I heard someone shout “duck!”. I could only watch as the firework ran into Tony the dragon’s head, and he exploded into numerous bloody chunks. Most of them splattered against me, which was just disgusting. The smell of burnt flesh filled the air as everyone got back to their feet, gaping at the roasted corpse. Sophia was strong.

“This is for Edgaaaaaaaaar!” Screamed a shrill voice. I turned too late, and a white rabbit leapt at my arm. Toni dug her teeth in, and damn that was painful. Hearing Edgar’s name irked me enough that getting rid of Toni was easy – especially after the resistance from her brother. As a rabbit, it didn’t feel like I was breaking a real person’s neck. Killing someone shouldn’t be this easy, I told myself not for the first time. Wasn’t Eamon the only first year who wanted to have me dead? Surely they would have trusted someone more... deadly... than...

than...

my vision blurred, and I fell backwards with a heavy thump.

-

When I opened my eyes, I appeared to be on the floor in the nurse’s room. No, not on the floor, in the floor. My head was poking out, but my body, I assume, was underneath in the ground. How did that get there?

“I’m not headless, right?” I asked the room.

“No, that would be Harry,” Sophia said from where she was sat watching me. She and Kane both sat there with the nurse, who was reading the latest Heat magazine. It had the date in the corner, which I could just make out.

“November the 15th?!” I cried. That meant I’d been out of it for ten whole days!

“It turns out Toni wasn’t any old rabbit,” the nurse said. “She was also a poisonous one. If you didn’t have so much muscle that it hadn’t worked its way through your whole system, you would have died.”

“And to think you were more bothered about the dragon,” Kane smirked. I could tell he was worried though – the smell of cigarettes had to be from him.

“It wasn’t Tony’s fault,” I said a little sadly. “He was an alright guy.”

“Yeah, but he did kill Harry.”

“Let’s not get into it,” I said. “Why am I in the floor?”

“Janine put you there,” the nurse said over her magazine, where some Z-list celebrities were getting more attention than they deserved. An absent flick of the pages later, she lowered the gaudy paper and looked at me. “You were thrashing too much for me to treat you, so she did that to hold you in place.”

“I don’t want to know how you got me to pee,” I grumbled. “Ok, so, can I come out now then? I don’t feel ill or anything.” Actually, I felt as strong as an ox. An ox with super strength anyway.

“I’ll fetch Janine,” Kane said quickly.

“I’ll come with you,” Sophia added.

When they left, I looked to the nurse. “So tell me,” I said calmer than I felt, “how much have I grown?”

The nurse almost looked sympathetic. “About 4 inches in height, and a proportionate amount of muscle. You won’t like it.”

“I will and I won’t,” I said resignedly.

Kane and Janine appeared. She was holding a long sheet, and wearing a nightie. She must have been asleep.

“Here we are,” she said with forced cheer. “I can’t walk through you Nathan but I can still make you go through other things if I really need to. Sorry you didn’t get a choice about it...” she was actually dithering.

“It’s fine, just get me out,” I told her impatiently.

Janine held on to my hair as if I weighed nothing, and began to pull me up in numerous small tugs. They didn’t hurt, and the effect made me feel like I was being unveiled to an audience for the first time. A bit like Stars In Your Eyes, only much, much hotter.

I could feel my neck bulging out heavily, a simple turn confirming the vast bull-like quality to it. I turned to look at my globular shoulders as they too appeared from the ground; Janine grabbed onto them to pull me up, revealing my chunky biceps. They had to be as big as a small guy’s waist.

I could tell right away that I was going to tower over Janine even more than usual. It was probably because when my incredibly thick abs and cut waist came into view, I was almost Janine’s height. I remained with my legs in the floor for a spell as Janine worked up the courage to grab me by the incredible tapering of my lats, revealing my... oh, I was wearing a very large pair of sweats. I wasn’t even going to ask where they came from. Despite being clothed down there, I still bulged obscenely. It was amazing. Free from the concrete, I could feel my penis filling with blood. It was the sight of my own body, how narcissistic was that? But I couldn’t help it.

The sweats were plastered over my immense quads, and ended well short of the knee. At this point I was starting to feel dizzyingly tall, so when my immense feet finally returned to the free world I felt like even more of a giant than usual. I looked down at the room, clenching and unclenching my massive fists. Even they seemed musclebound. This was going to make Art interesting.

“I want to go back to my room,” I said to nobody in particular.

-

“So, er, what do you want to do now?” Kane asked in a very non-Kane way. I walked over to my wardrobe, grimacing at how small it looked.

“I want to get dressed, if I can,” I said. I tried to open the door softly, but I didn’t turn the handle enough and the lock broke off in my hands before I realised. Pushing the door out of the way, I looked for my biggest clothes. Some grey sweats, they were versatile, and my thin sleeveless hoodie. This one was a pale green, and a little baggier than the others. I tried the sweats first, underwear being out of the question. I forced my feet through, tearing the bottom as I did so, tugging and yanking them as high as they would go. They cupped my calves, absolutely clung to my massive thighs, and left nothing to the imagination. The huge outline of my cock actually tugged the band of the sweats down, with the beginning of my blonde hair on show. When I moved a leg to test them, I felt like they were going to rip off. They just clung seductively.

The green hoodie was no better. The holes were just too small for my biceps, so they got a little bit of treatment. How big were these bad boys, I wondered. They had to be approaching 30 inches, surely? My huge, round shoulders were too wide for the hoodie, so they too poked out the holes I enlarged. My pecs seemed to absorb the majority of the cloth as they thrust themselves out. Combined with how thick my back was, it was any wonder that the damn thing reached as far down as it did. The bottom of my thick, concrete abs was visible for everyone to see. I was like a girl from a bad 80s dance film.

“This is so stupid!” I shouted, shoving the wardrobe to the side. It crashed into the wall and broke in a number of places.

“Nathan!” Kane cried, scurrying over to me. He put his arms around me, but I just felt like I was going to squash him. “It’s ok. In a week and a half you’ll get that cure or whatever it is, right? You can just stay in here. With me. We’ll find something to do.” For once, I got the impression he wasn’t just on about sex. “Come on, calm down, ok? We will get through this together.”

I sighed, a bass rumble which seemed to make Kane vibrate. “You’re right,” I agreed. Saying it out loud made it easier. “I just need to calm down. It’s all going to be fine.”

“I’ll tell the Head you aren’t going to lessons,” Kane said. “Will you be ok?”

“I’ll be fine,” I assured him. I sat on the bed to prove it. He was only gone a few minutes, but when he got back he was grinning broadly. It was that expression he pulled when he had won an argument.

“You’re exempt from lessons for the time being,” Kane said. “So are Jennifer and Sophia, to make it fair. Oh, that means I’m gonna be mysteriously ill too. But I’m sleeping in here.”

“When was the last time you slept in your own bed?” I asked, though I didn’t mind in the slightest.

“It was before you broke my door,” my boyfriend said thoughtfully. “Hey, are you hungry? You haven’t eaten in forever.”

“Actually, now you mention it I could eat something.” I got up with some difficulty, leading the way to the kitchen. Kane followed, and insisted on cooking. I told him what to do, and he actually listened. The end result was some sort of strange pasta meal with various meats in which tasted better than it sounds, and looked. Kane, in his usual way, was adamant that no vegetables would taint his food, and afterwards I felt greasy and sluggish.

“How can you live off that all the time?” I asked as Kane added chilli sauce to his next helping.

That was when Colette appeared in the kitchen, wearing a full set of men’s pyjamas and a massive glare for the pair of us. This didn’t dim as she regarded my new size. “Can you two keep it down? I knew it was you guys from the way you were thrusting against the fridge hard enough to rock the bloody wall.” Perhaps our brief liaison was the reason the meat was slightly burned, but we didn’t make that much noise, did we? “I’m fed up of you stomping around like you own the place Nathan. Just because you’re big and love yourself-“

“Colette, shut the hell up. Now.” Kane was on his feet, brandishing a fork like he was going to pounce on Colette and stab her multiple times. “You haven’t got a fucking clue. The only reason you’re even in this flat is because Wendy is the only person in the whole world who doesn’t hate your pathetic, miserable, wannabe-emo guts.”

“Says you!”

“What the hells’ that supposed to mean?” Kane was squaring up to Colette now, looking down at her and baring his teeth. But Colette was braver than most.

“It means, dumbass, that the only reason you are in this flat is because what Nay-Nay wants, Nay-Nay gets, right? It’s not like anyone in the flat likes you. At least I clean up after myself and don’t shout out the window at strangers at 4am!”

“They were throwing rocks at each other!” Kane shouted, right in her face.

“Maybe they should have hit you, knocked some sense into that braindead skull of yours!” Colette snarled right back.

“That is ENOUGH!” I announced. Instead of walking around the table, I pushed it out of the way and held the two of them apart. “Colette, you’re forgetting which meat-headed narcissist broke into your room when you were attacked last year. You’ve disliked me from day one, and you know what? I’m fed up of you. Fuck off back to your room and don’t talk to me unless you have something useful to say, alright?” I realised I was shouting, but at the same time I didn’t care. I half threw Colette out of the kitchen, then turned to Kane.

“That was so-“

“Shut up Kane. I’ve had enough. I’m fed up of Oakswood. I’m fed up of Colette, and Liam, and Tony, and Eamon and Edgar and Geoff and Kyle and every other person who wants me dead. I didn’t come here to kill anyone, but I just had to put on a few hundred pounds and start snapping necks when the Head wanted me to, didn’t I? Not anyone else, me. I couldn’t even join a club because I’m too busy being possessed, hypnotised, poisoned and fucked around by power repressors in my extra-curricular time. It shouldn’t have to fall down to me to do it all the time, just because Geoff can’t stand the thought of his son being bigger than him-“

“His son?” Kane asked in a quiet voice. It was the deceptively calm one he used before he lashed out with his fists. And just like that, the topic shifted.

“I only found out a while ago.”

“You never told me.”

“It didn’t-” I hissed and clenched my teeth. “It just never came up, did it?”

“Maybe Colette was on to something when she said you just do whatever you want,” Kane said coldly. “Live by your own rules, and all that.”

“Kane!” I cried indignantly, “you know that’s not true so don’t try that with me. We shouldn’t be fighting, don’t be upset.” I reached out with my hand, but he batted it aside. In my dismay I didn’t resist this rejection. “Kane, come on. I didn’t mean to upset you, there’s just been so much going on that there’s never been a right time. When we have people to kill it just gets in the way, and when we have it good then it would be stupid to ruin the moment. Come on, don’t do this.” He was looking away with his arms folded. “I need you, Kane.” His moodiness was starting to grate at me. I needed Kane’s support, not his cold shoulder. I’d not even been up for that long after being out cold for nearly a fortnight!

“It’s a pretty big deal,” Kane pointed out.

“I am a big deal in general,” I said quietly. “But I can’t do this without your support. And you know it too. I came to Barkroot to find you. Damnit all Kane, you know I’d do absolutely anything for you! And as long as you loved me in return... then I would be happy.”

Kane moved in close to me, again wrapping himself around my thick body. He smelled like cigarettes and that deodorant he always used that reminded me of rainforests and men. I could have drowned in that aroma. “Too much emotional shit,” he said, but he was purring and smiling. He didn’t normally smile. Kane either sneered, glared or grinned. A normal smile with no malice was a rarity, usually reserved for Sophia. “I’m a dickhead Nathan, but I do know you wouldn’t have forgotton to mention it without a good reason. We’re always busy. Screw this school. As soon as you get your potion, we’ll leave. We don’t need this place. People’ll be dying to hire you, recession or not. And I can travel to work anywhere in the UK...” he guided me by the hand back to my room, where he coaxed me onto the bed. He sat on top of me as I sprawled on the bed, his hands kneading my shoulders. He leaned in to kiss me, though the effort it took to travel over my giant body was admittedly a little amusing.

After kissing, Kane wriggled his way all the way down to where my abs were on show. He ran his fingers along the ridges, scraping with his nails with just the right amount of pressure. If I wasn’t already hard, I would have leapt up like a man on fire then. Kane always knew what to do. He proved this as he put his hands under the green hoodie, the stretched material flattening his hands against my warm muscles. He pushed them up to my pecs.

“Take it off,” he said. “I can’t grab onto you as it is.”

“Can’t you teleport it off me?” I asked. It never struck me before that he could do that.

“No. I want to see you rip it off.” Kane was licking his lips and grinning at me over my bulging chest. When he was lying on me with his stubbly smirk promising all kinds of good things, who was I to deny him what he wanted? I lifted both my arms to pull from the neck, and was both surprised and even more aroused when I found I couldn’t quite reach where I wanted. I tried to pick at the stretched material, but my thick fingers couldn’t grasp at it enough to pull it off. I moved my right arm back, opting to reach over and use the hole where my huge arm bulged out to rip it off, but I couldn’t reach that either. My biceps rubbed against my pecs and made it impossible. I tried for the neck again, but then the forearm muscles got involved and it was all getting frustrating.

“Get off me and I’ll pull it up,” I grumbled.

“Just leave it, it’ll take too long to get something else on after.” Kane rubbed his hands over my chest, and I wished our skin was touching. Luckily for me, he had some other part of my body he could quite easily make contact with. He moved my waistband down, as tight as that was, revealing my hard cock in all its glory. Kane gently took it from my clothes, letting it slap against my abs. “Wow,” he croaked at the sight of it. “I don’t think we have enough lube to cover this.”

“No way am I snapping you in half Kane,” I said. He was a very, ah, accommodating guy usually, but this was just too much. “We’ll just have to think of something else to occupy our time.”

Kane used both hands, running them up and down my dick. He couldn’t quite get his hand fully around, but he gave it a good go. He bent over, taking my head in his mouth and tickling me with his tongue. Every move, ever motion with his body, sent shivers up and down my spine. I grabbed onto his head with my hands, but let go when I remembered I could crush his skull if I got carried away.

Soon enough Kane was completely naked, moving over my body with the familiarity of someone in his own home. “I love you whether you’re ten stones or thirty stones,” he said. “But fuck me, I want you to grow.”

So did I. It was terrifying.

-

It was a week before the expected arrival of this cure when I had to get out of my flat.

“I can’t stay in here any more,” I told Kane as I paced the room. It only took three strides to get from one end to another, and this was a larger room than normal anyway. Getting into anyone else’s room was out of the question altogether. “I have to go somewhere where I don’t feel like I’m going to bang my head or smash something into a thousand pieces. I need to go outside.”

“If you go now, most of the school will see you. You’ll be noticed.”

“I don’t care about that part,” I said as I turned. “It’s the part where I knock someone over and they break all the bones in their body. I’ll go when everyone’s in lessons.”

“Can we come?” called Jennifer from her room. It wasn’t that she was eavesdropping, it was just that my voice had this awful habit of carrying through the flat whether I liked it or not. Kane said that when I spoke, cups fell off tables and babies in China cried.

“Sure,” I said in my usual voice.

“Thanks Nay-Nay!”

Kane rummaged through my wardrobe, pulling out a light blue top and some generic sweats. I tried to avoid wearing clothes as I just ripped them, but if I was going outside then I had to cover up.

“To think you used to be smaller than me,” Kane said as he held the top up against his chest. It was just like wearing a huge dress.

“Yeah, and you missed it when I was small too,” I added as he threw me my clothes.

“You were cute,” Kane said from the wardrobe (he appeared to be sitting in it now). “But you know I’d do you whatever size you are.”

“I know,” I said with a small smile. I didn’t always believe it, but he seemed genuine enough about it. It wasn’t like Kane to say anything other than what he wanted to say either...

Kane, Jennifer, Sophia and I left the flat when we were sure everyone was indoors for a lesson. It was irritating that with the exception of the odd spontaneous chocolate bar, Jennifer was absolutely fine. Sophia was alright as long as nobody made her jump. As for me... well, you know the drill. In the few days since I’d been awake, I was sure I was bigger. Maybe I was just imagining it, because at my size people’s heads still looked the same and a door was just a door I couldn’t fit through. Regardless, the tightness of my clothes was the usual sort, where a deep breath could rip the fabric and one erection would tear the clingy sweats to shreds.

I knew that from experience.

It was a chilly day, with frost lining the grass and breath climbing to the clouds in whispers. I took a moment to stretch fully when I was outside, my arms out to either side and my back arched. It felt like a life time since I could do that.

“Come on Nay-Nay, let’s walk around the lake,” said Sophia. I could tell she was positively itching to let loose some fireworks from the way she was curling and uncurling her fingers. We set off for the lake, Jennifer and Sophia skipping ahead. Kane took my hand and picked up his pace to keep up with my massive strides.

“Is this better?” Kane asked. At my nod, he looked ahead and didn’t say anything.

“It’s cold, isn’t it?” I asked.

“And you can’t even feel it,” Kane responded. We caught up with the girls, who were prodding the ice on the lake and wondering if there would be another ice skating session this year.

The walk around the lake was uneventful in itself, but the simple pleasure of walking outside without my shoulders hunched was enough to keep me happy. I felt even taller outside. Why wasn’t Kane wary of me like everyone else was? I could break him in half just by hugging him.

Our meal consisted of Jennifer’s sweets. She was surprisingly skilled at making all kinds of sweets and chocolates now, but there was something... off... about them. Like they had been sat around for a bit too long, and tasted a little out of date.

“I think it’ll be ok with this American cure we’re getting,” Jennifer said when Sophia told her about it.

“Probably,” Kane said. It didn’t stop him from eating his weight in nougat, and announcing that he felt really sick afterwards.

“You only have yourself to blame!” Jennifer told him when he claimed he was too ill to keep walking. He got to his feet grumbling, and I would have happily stayed with him for the rest of the afternoon. In fact, as we approached the school again, I realised I didn’t want to go back inside at all. The rooms were so small, the roofs so low. I didn’t want to hunch over again, not yet.

“Hey guys,” I said as we arrived at the door, “I think I’m gonna stay out here a bit longer, ok?”

“Are you sure? It’s freezing!” Sophia said. Even her fireworks hadn’t warmed us up.

“I’ll be fine,” I said as casually as I could manage.

“Ok Nay-Nay. See you in a bit,” Sophia said. She and Jennifer went ahead, leaving Kane staring up at me with his hands around my waist.

“You’re not coming back in at all, are you?” he asked.

“I’m not running away,” I said. “Just... waiting it out. As soon as I’m cured I’ll come back inside. Then we can plan our getaway.”

With Kane looking up at me like he was, I wanted to tell him it was just a joke and I was ready to go back in. But I couldn't bring myself to it.

"I'll bring you food out three times a day," Kane said eventually. "By the bench, alright?"

The prospect of Kane's food... it was better than not eating. "I'd like that," I said. I lifted him gently by the shoulders, kissing him. When he disappeared in a puff of smoke, I realised that I actually was doing this on my own.

- Shamshad Khan

Last edited by Demandred; January 29th, 2014 at 11:00 AM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to Demandred For This Useful Post:
wrestlejock646 (February 1st, 2014)
  #2   Add to a_lost_prophet's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 18th, 2009, 01:11 PM
working hard since 2001

a_lost_prophet is on a distinguished road
Another fantastic chapter, I love it that you're taking this down the macro route for a visit. Can't wait for the next chapter. Yay!
  #3   Add to chocomus's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 18th, 2009, 04:22 PM
LDF (Lazy Drawing Freak)

chocomus is on a distinguished road
I really enjoyed this chapter. I missed a chapter without all that tension (although they were awesome)

I love forced growth and this chapter had it YAY!!!!!

I wonder if the cure will get him smaller or just stop the growth. I fear he'll brake Kane if he's not carefull (maybe Kane will grow too so they can be really together )

Great! Colette deserved that!!! well, she deserved Harry's fate. And Liam too. he's a dick. Poor Harry. And Janine looks like a good girl

I lmao when Kane said that "doing a Wendy on us" lol.

Excellent story.

http://chocomus.deviantart.com/
http://yaoi.y-gallery.net/user/chocomus/
  #4   Add to tagsnola's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 18th, 2009, 05:54 PM

tagsnola is on a distinguished road
Another great chapter...

... but I don't believe Kane has abandoned Nathan. He'll be along, presently, probably with NayNay's dinner! And I believe Kane really meannt it when he said he'd love Nathan even if he were small. I hope Nathan's cure stops his growth but that he does not shrink one iota. As for Nathan crushing Kane, it would never happen. Nathan seems to me to be very conscious of his strength when he's with Kane. Great story! I'll really miss these characters when this is over. Especially Nathan and Kane!
  #5   Add to umlerian49's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 18th, 2009, 07:29 PM

umlerian49 is on a distinguished road
Don't say it's ending

I've never posted anything on this forum before despite having read for years, but I'm throwing caution to the wind to say this is the best series I've ever seen. I reread the entire series 3 times waiting for just this chapter and I'm heartbroken to hear it's ending. There are so many threads to follow. What about Kane's backstory? Nathan's parents? Cleaning out Barkroot once and for all? You could even do a prequal about Nathan's days at the hands of the bullies before he went off to Oakswood, providing great fodder for the next time he goes home.

Don't make me get whiny!
  #6   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 18th, 2009, 08:39 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Oh, NO!!!

To end the series?!?!?! It'll be like missing breakfast each morning! I loved this chapter. I've been enthralled with the whole series!!!
- the nurse worries when the machines can't come up with answers...
- Janine "unveils" Nay-Nay from the floor
Wonderful lines and images.
I'm looking forward to the "cures" and possible side-effects.
Mike
  #7   Add to umlerian49's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 19th, 2009, 05:07 PM

And I almost forgot-- NO! NOT HARRY!!
  #8   Add to nj.'s Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 20th, 2009, 10:04 AM
Still going strong

nj. has disabled reputation
Thanks for the chapter, Dem. It's been a thoroughly enjoying story so far
  #9   Add to Jaypat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 21st, 2009, 07:34 PM

Jaypat will become famous soon enough
I love this story. I'm sorry to see it end, but I'm looking forward to seeing out you wrap things up.

And then hopefully we'll get to have another story by you.
  #10   Add to umlerian49's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 28th, 2009, 08:44 PM

Any chance we'll see the next installment soon? This is such a wonderful series, and I'm anxious to to see how Nathan deals with this latest issue.

Nathan and his friends are such interesting, sympathetic characters. The pacing, the level of detail and the plot twists are first-rate. This whole series could easily be fashioned into a fine novel.

I'm sure most come to this forum for purely prurient, albeit harmless reasons, but there are some damn fine writers here, and Demandred is certainly one of them. I'm amazed that so many will put the time in to offer such high quality work with most likely little real commercial value, just for the pleasure of others. I save all my favorite stories, and this series is already over 93,000 words. Isn't that amazing?

I've read the Oakswood series several times over now, and I'm coming to grips with the fact that it will wrap up soon. I'll be very sad to read the final installment, but I hope I can be consoled with the promise of other works from Demandred and the others. If it sounds like I'm fawning in a desperate attempt to keep the stories coming--- well, of course!

So, forum writers in general and Demandred in particular, know that there are many of us out here in the ether that laud and appreciate your work. Good job!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options