The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to maxonian's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 20th, 2009, 07:35 AM

maxonian is on a distinguished road
Liam The Titan

It was 9 in the morning when 13 year old Liam had got up on that warm, sunny Saturday morning.

But deep down he was an unhappy person. Liam was interested in sports, in particular body building. He had tried to stay in shape by walking everywhere and playing football.

Now he was trying to lift some basic weights, but was finding it really difficult. After a few minutes, he had once again failed to do well.
?Oh, this is hopeless!? He sighed, dropping his weights on the floor in defeat. ?What I would give to be bigger, older and stronger!?

Just then, there was a knock on his bedroom door. Sighing and getting up, Liam went to the door. He opened it and stood there was a tall, thin man who kind of resembled a basketball player.
?Yes?? Liam asked
?Hello Liam.? Said the stranger pleasantly. ?I believe you are having trouble getting into shape??
Liam stared. ?How did you know I...??
?I?ve been watching you for some time.? The stranger smiled ?So I?ve come to give you an offer.?
?An offer? What offer?? Asked Liam, confused
?You wish to be older and stronger, don?t you??
?Y-yes, yes I do.? Liam replied. The stranger gave him a bottle.
?What?s this stuff?? Liam asked
?The most powerful energy drink in the world.? The stranger replied ?It is called Gatorade.? And before Liam could ask any more questions, the stranger left.

Liam closed the door and looked at the bottle. ?The most powerful energy drink in the world?? Liam muttered, looking at the bottle. ?Is that really possible, or is this a joke??
Either way, he was intrigued. He went outside and sat on the lawn for a few moments, wondering whether to drink the Gatorade or not.

Eventually, he decided.
?I am gonna drink it.?

Liam took out the bottle and unscrewed the lid. He then drank it. He drank and drank, until it was all gone.
?Mmmm, that was tasty!? Liam smiled.

But then, his body began to rumble and groan.
?What the?!? Liam exclaimed as he began to stre-e-e-etch. He grew and stretched a few feet taller. His clothes had stretched too. His shoes were tight and uncomfortable and his groin was tight than normal.

?Ohhhh!? Liam groaned. He reached down to take his shoes off, but before he could his feet suddenly burst out. They burst free of his shoes and his socks.

?Yikes! What?s happened to me??
Liam looked down at himself; he had grown almost another foot taller and had aged magically. He was no longer 13, he was now 19! Liam looked at his body, his whole physique had changed, he was not only taller, but leaner. His stomach had formed as a six-pack and his arms were bulging in his sleeves.
?Hey, I?m older!? Liam gasped ?And beefed up!? He added, flexing. His arms were bulging in his sleeves and his chest had pushed out more, giving him a leaner appearance.

But his happiness was short lived. Suddenly, there was another massive groan and his body began to rumble and grow again. His chest grew so much that it ripped his T-shirt apart and his arms grew so much that his biceps burst through his sleeves.

His thighs began to expand too, ripping through his shorts and exposing his red underwear. Liam started to grow and stretch even more, his muscle size and mass constantly increasing.

?OH MY GOD!? Liam exclaimed, it was all a bit much for him.

He continued to grow, getting larger than the house and still going. In fact, by the time he had stopped, he was nearly three times bigger than the house. Liam?s body bulged and groaned with muscle. He was gargantuan. His groin was bulging dangerously and looked like his member could burst out at any moment...

?Whoa, I am BUFF!? Liam proclaimed, flexing his huge biceps. He also pushed out his colossal chest and six-pack. ?Heh, bow down to your new leader!? Liam boomed. ?I am... your king!? And with that, he stomped towards downtown. Now, he had the power.

Once there, he sent everyone in to panic. People ran in all direction as Liam came stomping through, trampling on people and cars.

Suddenly, he stopped and his body rumbled again. He grew even more colossal, towering up as high as a skyscraper. There was a massive groan down below as his member began to grow too.
?Oh yessssssss!? Liam boomed pleasurefully.

There was a huge RIIIIIIIIPPPPP as his member burst out of his under wear.
?Wow!!? Liam exclaimed as he saw his gigantic member erupt with size and power. But he kept on growing. Liam was getting so huge, that he cast a massive shadow over the city.

Concentrating hard, he forced his member to grow even more. It grew and stretched, forcing its way through buildings. It grew and stretched until it stopped and began to rumble...

?Here ? we ? GO-!? Liam growled as he put that last bit of effort into his erection. Down below, there as mass panic. The huge, rumbling member was about to blow. And then it did! ?KASPLOOOOOOOOM!!? Liam roared with pleasure as the cum erupted out of his member like a massive torrent of liquid.

Liam had achieved his goal, to become a muscle god and have the greatest erection and ejaculation in his life. Something he would never experience again, but the city was on its knees. Liam was now in control and the citizens of the city were forced to worship him. He was so big that you could just about see him from space.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to maxonian For This Useful Post:
Big RR (December 31st, 2013)
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 20th, 2009, 07:39 AM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Great start!

A worthy addition to the Giantism subgenre! :-)

xoxo

Richard
  #3   Add to maxonian's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 20th, 2009, 07:41 AM

maxonian is on a distinguished road
Thank you very much, I really appreciate it!
  #4   Add to fluid's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 20th, 2009, 01:13 PM

fluid is on a distinguished road
Can we expect another part?
  #5   Add to nj.'s Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 20th, 2009, 02:21 PM
Still going strong

nj. has disabled reputation
I suppose I'm a bit critical, but, was it necessary to have a deus-ex-machina right at the beginning of the play?

I get that you're not writing for the amazing story lines and, for its purpose, that's not necessary either, but a random guy walking into a house, over to a teenager's bedroom, and handing him a magical drink does really kinda come out of nowhere. You can make magic seem plausible by making things add up.
  #6   Add to rextorres's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 20th, 2009, 04:02 PM

rextorres is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to rextorres Send a message via AIM to rextorres Send a message via MSN to rextorres Send a message via Yahoo to rextorres Send a message via Skype™ to rextorres
Ha ha! You gotta love the giant teen stories! That was fun to read! It reminded me of my "Josh's Random Muscle Growth Spurts" story on writing.com...
  #7   Add to benchdude's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 20th, 2009, 06:07 PM

benchdude has disabled reputation
you NEVER miss a chance to plug your own work do you Rex.. very transparent that it was the ONLY reason you posted a comment here..

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options