The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to 5uiat's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 1st, 2009, 04:08 PM

5uiat is on a distinguished road
Rugby School 4: First Night

Been busy with work, so the chapters are coming slow but coming! The guy Ewan is based on winks at me when he sees me around. It drives me mad. Let me know what this chapter does for you and how you'd like things to progress!

1. http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=17274
2. http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=17293
3. http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=17378

Part 4: First Night

Ewan sauntered back over to his shower, his cock still hard between hairy legs. My face and chest were coated in his cum, and I wiped a glob off my collarbone and tasted it experimentally. Ewan pushed his softening dick under the steam of water to clean it and looked back at me, eating his cum off my body. He laughed.

?Ye really are a poof! How does it taste??

?Good,? I said. ?Salty. Good protein.?

?That how ye get so big?? the hairy hunk asked. I just winked at him.

?Right, I?m gonnae go get dressed. See ye out there.? He said.

And, wrapping a towel around that perfect bubble butt, my new roommate was gone. I was left in the middle of the showers, covered in muscle stud cum and horny beyond belief. I wrapped my fingers around my own not-insubstantial shaft and began to massage the head. I soaped my hand, softening my grip so that it reminded me of?

James. I stopped mid-wank. Meeting Fozz had completely pushed my ex-boyfriend in America out of my head?on the pitch, in the lockers, in the shower I was so absorbed with the hairy little stud that I almost forgot the lithe boy I had to leave behind. I might never see that tight body, those soft brown eyes, full lips?might never see him again. I remembered the feel of his body pressed into mine, his soft whispers, his ass wrapping itself around my cock like they were made for one another?

Disgusted with myself, I quickly scrubbed Fozz?s cum off me and got out of the shower. In the locker rooms, my new roommate was just struggling to get his still-engorged cock into a pair of tight briefs. He turned to me, a mass of rippling, hairy muscle, and winked. I forced a smile and walked past him to my locker, not being able to help but notice the heat that steamed from his furry body.

?Ye alright, mate?? Ewan said. I turned to find him right in front of me, making my eyes immediately sweep to his shelf of pecs and the forest that grew from them.

?Yeah, man. It?s just starting to hit me that I?m away from home. That this is the real deal, I?m not going back. You know??

To my complete surprise, the bulging mass in front of me?the hairy boy that had just forced me to suck him off?reached out and hugged me, squeezing me tight in his 18 inch arms, his head burying itself in my neck and pecs jostling with mine. Keep in mind, he was just wearing briefs and I just had a towel on. His size, his heat, enveloped me. Even in my state, my dick began to grow again beneath the towel. Ewan didn?t let go.

?Happens to everyone when ye first get here, man,? he said. ?It gets easier.?

And he abruptly ended the hug and stepped away, an awkward smile on his face. For the first time, he looked almost unsure of what to do with his powerful body, the boy in him showing through layers of muscle and hair. After a second, he turned away and started to dress.

I did the same.

+++

When we got back to our room I saw my dad had left a message on my phone:

?Hey kid! Hope you are settling in okay. It really is a very good school?one of my colleague?s sons goes there, you should get in touch with him. His name is?well?Hugo or something. I?ll find out. Look, I know I promised to visit this weekend but we?re getting really close to a deal with this client and I really can?t justify leaving London, even just for the day. You?ll be fine, won?t you sport? I know that??

I clicked ?delete? in disgust. It was typical. I expected no less. Still, it made me want to punch something. I resigned myself and started unpacking.

+++

I didn?t hear him coming up to me, but all of a sudden a huge arm grabbed me around the neck, the bicep?s peak making it hard to breathe. I grappled with the hairy forearm, but it didn?t budge. Then Ewan laughed and let go. ?C?mon,? he said. ?I?m dead hungry. The canteen starts serving in five minutes, let?s go queue up for food.?

I followed his lumbering shape down the corridors to the cafeteria. Boys were starting to gather, all in uniforms in various states of untidiness. Ewan?s own shirt had three buttons undone and the tie hanging loosely to afford an ample view of his furry pec cleavage.

We quickly found Al and Raj and got into the lengthening queue with them. Al was just wearing his uniform shirt and had the sleeves rolled up to show the veins that coursed down his hairless forearms, while Raj was so massive that it looked as if his smooth brown chest might erupt out of his shirt at any minute.

?Celebration tonight,? Al said with anticipation. ?Bit of a party for the new boy!?

?Definitely,? said Raj. ?I?ve got enough gin to drown a horse?it?s going to be pretty epic.?

Ewan only grinned wolfishly. The queue moved along and we got our food. I sat down with my new friends, feeling a bit numb but not bad, insulated with the warmth of their friendship.

?Ey Subway,? Ewan said, gesturing to Al. ?Pass me the salt.?

?Why is Al called Subway?? I asked. Ewan laughed.

?It?s because he?s a foot long!?

I looked at Al, who gave me (what can only be described in the English terms) a ?cheeky wink?. I gulped. Ewan had said it sarcastically, but looking at the tall fair boy I could imagine his ripped body culminating in a massive schlong.

?You want to see it?? said Al, taking the joke a step further.

Raj groaned, ?He never misses an opportunity to show off.?

?I?m still waitin? on me salt,? Ewan chipped in. And that was the end of that.

+++

The party that night was intense. I don?t remember all the details, it was all a blur. The rugby guys had all sorts of rules for drinking (left hand only, what to call other people, etc) and penalties for what happened when you broke them. Mostly it was to drink more??Two fingers!? ?Three fingers!?, but for what the guys considered more ?major? violations, articles of clothing started coming off and I started getting dares. It was all nonsexual stuff?at first.

As the new boy I was the first one butt-naked, the other guys complimenting my muscularity and brutally teasing me for being hard?literally, I was hard the entire time. But the rules were weird and esoteric enough that soon enough I was in good company?Ewan?s shirt was the first to come off, and I got the sense that he didn?t fight it, enjoying any excuse to show off his bulging pecs and the hairy carpet that ran down them. As Al and Raj began to get more and more particular with the rules through the night, I quickly realised that, though I was definitely ?new boy?, Ewan had not been at the school for much longer than I.

The Indian and English hunks, old hands at this, remained nearly fully clothed as Ewan neared my state of nudity. Then the dares began. As I was now fully nude, they had me start removing others? clothing. I started shyly with Raj?s socks (even his feet were twice the size of mine), but then they made me take off Al?s trousers (his calves diamonds, split with veins), and in a final proud dunken act I ordered Ewan over to me and stripped his briefs, my mind flashing back to the showers as his big curved cock sprang out, already half-hard.

And still the dares went on. In the US this would have been considered the absolute pinnacle of gay-ness, but here the guys treated it as if it were completely normal, an every-day occurrence. These guys at the all-boys boarding school were definitely sexually repressed.

Some of the dares were normal enough?stupid stuff like streaking. Others were more?interesting. Surprisingly it was Al, the quiet English one, who seemed most intent to get me doing sexual stuff. His eyes were glazed over with alcohol and his breath reeked with it.

?Come here!? Al said, looking a little too intently into my eyes. ?You drank with the wrong hand!?

?Bullshit! That was my left hand!?

?Of course, the last hour was drinking with the left hand. Now it?s right hand?look at the clock! Your forfeit: Strip Raj and I and oil us all up. I wanna see how fucking big we are.?

?That?s not fair!? I protested. I looked to Ewan for support, but he just winked at me over a shelf of naked, hairy pecs. Al stood up, towering over me, and grabbed my hand. The fair boy was not as wide as I was, but his hand still dwarfed mine. He brought it to the top button of his shirt, squeezing my hand until I undid the button. I gave in and began to unbutton the shirt, revealing inch after inch of pale flesh stretched over a tight chest. Al?s chest didn?t bulge in the way Ewan?s did, but every muscle was etched into it as if into stone, perfectly square pecs sitting above an eight-pack so deep that it looked like the bricks of muscle were shooting up from somewhere deep in his stomach. His skin was hairless and smooth, so white that it was translucent and I could see networks of bulging veins popping out of his skin over the tops of his pecs and down his abs.

Al?s arms were oversized for his body, clear devisions between biceps, triceps, and delts, all capped with twisting blue veins. They rippled as he reached for a bottle of oil. The tall kid was ripped beyond belief.

?Right, new boy. Oil this body up! I want to be able to see your face in my chest.?

I needed no further encouragement?I lost myself in Al?s chest. The oil, cool as I spurted it onto my hands, became warm as I began to rub it into the tops of Alasdair?s striated pec muscles. They were hard as rocks and veiny, and I rubbed up from them to his broad shoulders, then back down again so that my fingers ?accidentally? caught his nipple. He gasped, abs crinkling.

?Mate!?

?Bit sensitive there?? I asked, and twisted.

Al yelped (though whether from pain or pleasure I still don?t know) and jumped back.

?Mate, that is not on!?

I approached him again with the bottle of oil, and could tell from his stance that he was on is guard.

?Flex,? I commanded. His arm rose, thick as his torso, and balled itself into hard muscle.

?Yer a big lad,? I heard Ewan?s gutteral Scots, directed to Al from behind me. ?Might match me someday if yer lucky!?

I could almost sense the Scottish muscle cub flex behind me, and caught a whiff of his scent. But I was engrossed with the arm in front of me, making it shine, running my finger down the veins that capped it, trying and failing to put a dent in it. I oiled both arms before moving down. I had lusted over Al?s cobblestone abs from the moment I saw them, and I was both anticipating this and dreading the effect it would have on my exposed cock.

I sunk to my knees and began to run my hands over the English god?s abdomen, my hands cupping each segment of muscle as they rose and fell. They were perfectly defined, not an ounce of fat on them and positively crawling in veins, so deep that I had to stick a single finger down the centre (it sunk an inch) to oil the back of them.

?Flex,? I half-whispered. The rows of corrugated muscle in front of me popped into diamond hard relief, trapping my fingers, and I felt my balls begin to churn with come.

Then, suddenly, a massive shape appeared behind me and Raj lifted me onto my feet and away from Al?s incredible stomach?lifted me with a single hand. His huge body seemed to block out the light, and I gulped as I looked into his deep brown eyes.

?My turn,? Raj said.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to 5uiat For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (October 16th, 2012)
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 1st, 2009, 04:51 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Totally hot! More, please, and soon!

xoxo

Richard
  #3   Add to memorex414's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 1st, 2009, 07:16 PM

memorex414 is on a distinguished road
U.S. citizens should never play drinking games with Europeans...we'll always lose...badly.
  #4   Add to TKnTexas55's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 1st, 2009, 07:18 PM
Fan of muscle... and more

TKnTexas55 is on a distinguished road
Damn... it always stops at the good part.. just before release. Don't make us wait too long
  #5   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 1st, 2009, 10:33 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
So hot! Love hearing how muscular and horny these young guys are.
  #6   Add to scotsrugbyjock's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 2nd, 2009, 08:31 AM

scotsrugbyjock is on a distinguished road
Hey mate im loving this tread your doing a fantastic job of describing all the right parts. i cant wait for the next instalment. thanks once again mate
  #7   Add to a_lost_prophet's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 2nd, 2009, 10:57 AM
working hard since 2001

a_lost_prophet is on a distinguished road
Fucking brilliant, keep going!
  #8   Add to ushersdick's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 5th, 2009, 03:43 PM
my name's tom

ushersdick is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ushersdick Send a message via MSN to ushersdick Send a message via Yahoo to ushersdick
hot man keep it going!!!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options