The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to erinbbby's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2009, 06:15 PM

erinbbby is on a distinguished road
Muscle Academy Part I

OK new story and it will have a couple more entries. This start is a little boring but i had to set up the rest of the tale so you could truly enjoy it as a short story. I promise my next few will be juicier.

As the car drove down the shady road, my head rested against the glass and my eyes followed the passing trees. It was a real gloomy day with no sun and light showers. This was fucking great- being sent to boarding school in northern Maine, fall 1990. In fact this fucking school was as far north as you could get in Maine without going into Canada. My step dad was still silent. He has been real pissed off since my mom found my weed stash in my room along with 500 dollars in cash. They both decided to send me here to ?correct my behavior? but really I knew they wanted to get me out of their hair. That?s fine, fuck them.

The school was called Northern Reserve Academy, a fucking all guys prep school. It was not only supposed to challenge me academically but also it was going to ?correct my adolescence and rebellion?. What a load of shit. My bitch of a guidance councilor recommended it to my parents because she thought it was best for me. Really I caused everyone at my high school hell and she wanted me as far out of Ohio as possible. So here I was, 17 and being sent hundreds of miles away from Akron because my mom found some weed. Well really it was a lot of grass; and I had been dealing on the side but still this punishment did not meet the bill. Oddly enough though this school was not well known. I had never heard of it before my mom shoved the brochure in my face. I went to the library and tried to look it up in some files but I never once found it mentioned. The brochure noted that I would have to live with 3 others and that it was a proven discipline corrector but other than that, nothing. I looked up the town it was closest to. But that place was over 50 miles away. This place was in the middle of fucking nowhere.

?I really hope you learn some fucking life skills in this place Kyle. Kids with your attitude usually end up in prison.?

?Screw you Ted.? I replied to my step father. He was an asshole if I ever met one. He married my mom shortly after my real dad died 4 years ago and ever since he had been a real fucker. My dad left a lot of money behind which my mom used to waste life away and drink all day. Both of them were raging alcoholics and couldn?t stand me. In a way I was sort of happy to leave them. I planned on never coming back.

Ted hit me on the side of the face. The new Mercedes he bought with my dads money swerved a little.

?Fuck you! You know little 16 year old punks like you think you know everything. I?m glad you?re leaving so your mother and I don?t have to be bothered by you no more.?

The road was lined with woods as far as the eye could see and we came upon an unmarked road that went off, deep into the woods. It was an unmarked driveway which I thought was even more bizarre. As we went down the winding road, we came to a huge old gate, decked out with all kinds of ornamentation and shit. It was real creepy, like something you would see at an old gothic mansion. We stopped before the gate and as the dumb ass tried to figure out how to get in, the gate opened as if someone had been watching. There were trees all around and the walls that stood by the gate went far off into the thick woods. This shit was getting real mysterious. As we turned another corner we came out into a grassy clearing and there in the middle, I saw one of the biggest buildings I had ever seen. It was a gigantic school, and as far as I could tell had to be at least 200 years old. Large gothic windows hung black and cold. The brick was wet from the rain and the roof arched in huge spires and triangles. It was straight out of a fucking Steven King book.

?Damn would you look at this place!? Ted said.

We pulled up to the front doors which were almost two stories tall and made of thick wood. I got out of the car with my bags slung over my shoulder. Inside I had all my clothes, a little cash, and a couple packs of smokes. I was going to have to conserve those. This place was so far out, getting another pack would be impossible. We stood under the huge arched roof before the door. Rain pattered lightly above us. Ted pushed open the door and we were in a massive main hall. This room was huge! Creepy old paintings hung on the walls. The very dim chandlers did not lighten the mood of this place. It was dead silent- this was defiantly nothing like my old school.
?Let?s find the dean?s office so I can finally get rid of you?

Ted and I walked down the massive hall. The thick oriental rug under us had to be as old as this place. Huge doors lined the walls and old furniture sat covered in dust. We finally found a big door with ?Dean? written in big gold letters. Ted opened the door and we found ourselves in a big office that was hardly lit up. Books lined the walls and the wood floors creaked beneath us.

?Hello?? Ted called out.

?Who is there?? a big voice boomed out.

A man walked out of an open doorway. And he was fucking huge! I mean professional bodybuilder big. The guy was about 6?4 and easily 315. He was all muscle and even though he was wearing a dark suit, you could tell he was ripped to shreds. His neck was about to burst his collar. His face was stern and serious as if the guy had never cracked a smile before. His hair was real short and graying. His arms looked to be over 22 inches and his chest was probably bigger around than I was tall. Ted and I were both scared shitless by this beast.

?Can I help you?? he demanded. He had a heavy British accent.

?Yes. I am dropping off my son, Kyle Shelly?? Ted answered.

?Perfect. We have been expecting you?

This shit was turning into a horror movie. I felt like I was going to puke! The school looked like a giant prison or castle. We followed the big man into another room with a large panned window. Inside an old withered man sat behind a desk with his hands folded and peered like ice through his coke bottle glasses. He was bald with liver spots and wrinkles.

?Master?we have that new child here today? The giant said, bowing before the old fart.

?Master?? I thought. Why would a giant like this take anything from this sack of bones.

?Yes, thank you Mathis. Welcome, both of you, to Northern Reserve Academy. I am the dean, Dr. Splietz. It is a pleasure to have another young man join our school.?

?Yeah sure? Ted mumbled. ?Where do I sign this kid off??

Dr. Splietz smiled. He pushed a paper forward on his desk. ?Right here.?

Ted quickly leaned over and signed the paper without even reading a line. ?Well there you are!?

?Perfect. Thank you Mr. Shelly. We will teach this child proper etiquette and strong values. Mathis, would you show this young man his room and give him his schedule??

With nothing more than a nod, Mathis came toward me and towered over my 5?7 frame. He could crush me in a second- his hands were bigger than my head and covered in veins and hair. He was intimidating in every sense of the word. As we walked out of the office into the main hall I turned to Ted. In most cases I would never ask this fucker for help but I was desperate.

?Ted, please you can?t leave me here.?

He got right in my face. ?Have fun!?

He turned and went down the hall. I saw him exit the door. That was the last I ever saw of him. Mathis motioned for me to follow him and I did. I thought I better not lose my cool and decided to bullshit with the guy.

?So Mathis is it? You know I was wondering about this schools grading policy ?cuz well I ain?t too bright? I said in a sarcastic tone. He stopped and looked down at me. He puffed up his big chest and his arms hung from his massive shoulders, not able to rest against his body with his other muscle.

?That is Sir to you! Do not think child that this school will be easy on you! We have seen many youths like you and have corrected them all.?

With that he turned and kept walking down an adjacent hall to the main one. His voice sounded like he had balls the size of big chicken eggs (I would found out later they were much bigger than that). We went up a creepy old spiral staircase and down another hall before we stopped at a door. The hall was lined with similar doors and I figured this was the dormitory. My room was number 17. He opened the door to four beds, two desks and a closet, nothing else. It was very Spartan. Inside a black kid sat with glasses and a nervous look when Mathis came in. He was alone in there and seemed like he was going mad living in this nightmare.

?Your room Kyle. The wash rooms are located at the end of the hall. As you know this is an all male school and visitors are strictly forbidden. Supper is at 5 o?clock.? He handed me a file with my schedule and a thick stack of rules. He then looked deep into my eyes. ?I supervise this hallway. Do not let me catch you at any funny business or I will reprimand you severely.? With that he closed the door.

?Damn what an ass!? I said aloud, hoping to start conversation. The black kid just looked at me with dead eyes. What has happened to him?

?I?m Kyle.? I stuck out my hand and he took it lightly.

?I?m Devon.?

?Which one is mine?? I said pointing to the beds. He pointed to the farthest one of the four that were all in a row. This room looked like a prison with bars on the windows and white walls with cobwebs in the corner.

?You can?t escape.? Devon said suddenly.

I looked at him. ?What??

?Some kids have tried to climb the walls. There is barbed wire and tripwires with alarms all around the grounds. The ones that have tried?they never come back. One of them, Alec, he slept in your old bed.?

I dropped my shit with my mouth wide open. ?Dude, what the hell is this place??

His odd attitude dropped a bit and he became more casual. I could tell he was an alright guy.

?Let me guess. You had problems back at your old school and home. Me too man. That?s why I got sent here. It?s hell. And trust me there is some weird shit going on?

The door opened and I jumped a little. I turned and saw a taller, skinny kid with a buzz cut and bad posture. Devon introduced us.

?Yo, Bobby, this is Kyle. He?s got Alec?s bed.?

Bobby smiled and stuck out his hand. ?Welcome to hell bro.?

I tried to laugh. ?Yeah, thanks??

?Where you from?? Bobby asked.

?Akron, Ohio. How about you guys??

?Brooklyn.? Bobby said

?Detroit.? from Devon.

All of the sudden a loud bell rang out. It pierced the ears.

?Dinner time new kid! Get ready for a lifetime of slop.?

We walked out into the hall which was filtering with kids. As we walked we talked about the school.

?Yeah man first rule is don?t fuck with Mathis. Or any other administrator or teacher. They?ll kill your ass.?

?Dude I wouldn?t fuck with that guy! He?s a monster!?

Devon nudged my arm. ?Boy, you haven?t seen the half of it yet.?

I wondered what he meant. I sort of stuck out. I was still in jeans and my Pixies t shirt. Everyone else was wearing black shoes, black pants, a white button down shirt with a red tie. I followed the masses to the cafeteria which was just as creepy and dimly lit as the rest of this school. Massive columns with gothic designs supported the huge vaulted ceiling. There was an echo as the place filled with all the kids. I followed my new room mates to the line of food. It was all slop and mystery meat. But my first notice was directed to the adults. They were all men and were all HUGE! Mathis was big but some of these guys were even bigger. We sat at a long table. The guys told me we had to sit as a hall at big tables and we could only sit by our room mates. That was fine by me. I liked these guys. Another kid joined our table and sat in front of me.

?Phil, dude this is Kyle. He?s in our room now.?

?Cool man.? Phil nodded. He had longer hair, seemed like he was a total hippie in his past life.

?Like the shirt man.? He said

?Thanks.?

?Your bring any tapes up man??

?Yeah. I got a whole stack in my bag.?

?Thank god? Bobby said. ?They took all of mine. This school is not too cool with punk.?

We ate our slop and talked. Phil was from Austin. We all shared why we were here- it sounded like prison. Devon?s parents were gone and he got sent here by the city looking to get rid of unwanted children. Bobby got into a gang in New York and his mom sent him here. Phil got busted like me except the cops were involved. The judge sent him here to correct his behavior. They were all cool kids and I was starting to enjoy myself. The bell rang again and we went to our room. We had to stay there for the rest of the day but we all played cards that I had smuggled in and we all shot the shit. I was happy to be around kids I liked but this school still creeped me out. It got be about 10 and the bell rang out. Devon grabbed the cards and gave them back to me.

?Don?t want them seeing these!?

It was dark out and time for bed. It sucked because I was in no sleeping mood. Mathis opened our door without knocking and glared.

?Lights out in thirty minutes.? He closed the door.

After using the bath room we all settled down and still talked. I found out that this place was really as bad as I thought it was going to be. They told me how Alec, their old roomie, had had enough and tried to escape. He tried to climb the walls but some kids say they saw one of the giants bring him back. No one ever saw him again. They also told me that all the teachers and staff were as big if not bigger than Mathis. They were all jacked mother fuckers and none of them were nice. It got to be about midnight and Bobby and Devon were out like lights. Phil leaned over to my bed.

?Yo. You smoke??

?Hell yes. And I need a square about now.?

He laughed. ?Follow me. But be silent. Mathis will not take kindly to this!?

We tiptoed down the hall. It was carpeted and muffled our footsteps. At the end of the hall, there was a window with a flat roof and an over hanging. Phil opened it silently. We climbed out and he shut it behind us. We talked in whispers and smoked.

?So what?s up Phil. How do we get the hell out of here?

He looked at me with serious eyes. ?There is no getting out. That sheet that your parents signed, well it basically gives the school custody of your ass. We are all prisoners here man. Sorry to be rough but that?s just the way it is.?

We finished our cigs but I was in deep thought. My life belonged to this place and no one would ever come save me. We crawled back inside and Phil went to our room. I went to the bathroom to take a leak. As I finished up, Mathis walked it. He was completely naked except for his grey briefs which did little to contain him. He was even bigger than I thought. The guy was all muscle: 64 inch chest, a 6 pack that bulged out, huge guns and tree like legs. He had some hair but was other wise smooth. He was completely ripped. His bulge was hanging low from sheer bulk! His cock had to be at least 7 inches and he was soft. He was thick as hell too and his balls were massive orbs, stretching the fiber. He looked pissed off.

?What?s this then? Why are you in here??

?Sorry I had to take a piss and??

He stepped toward me and his body pushed me up against a stall. His massive abs pressed on my face and felt like sheet rock. I looked up at his face but his pecs cut me off. I could feel his thick cock and balls pressing on my chest. He was an unbelievable man.

He backed off slightly but was still in my face. ?Do you know what an 11 inch cock feels like boy? I can tell you that if you keep crossing me I will punish you in ways you never thought.?

He grabbed my hand and placed it on his massive package. I could feel his monster under the light fabric and it was thicker than a beer bottle. His pubes sprouted form the sides and his big pecs heaved. He was insanely huge. He threw up his right arm and flexed it. It had to be at least 23 inches and veins lined the muscle. He would rape my ass if I crossed the line!

?Do you see this child? Do you know what this body could do to a maggot like you??

His dick felt warm in my hand and I could feel it getting hard.

?I swear son, I will make your life a nightmare if you keep this shit attitude.? His British accent was heavy and thick. His eyes glared from a stern face. I could not believe any many could ever be this big and he was truly a sight.

He dropped my hand from his bulge and it bobbed as I let go. I could his cock getting harder and harder. It stretched the fibers to the point of near bursting and it seemed like it would tear my body in two. It must have been 9 inches by now but was not even close to being fully erect.

?I swear it boy. I am watching.?

I went back to my room and shut the door. Where was I and what was going to happen?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to erinbbby For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (February 5th, 2014)
  #2   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 18th, 2009, 09:18 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
O-o-o-o-o-h! Steven King with a little Poe mixed in!!! I like it so far!
Mike
  #3   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 19th, 2009, 12:13 AM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Awesome, can't wait to see how much bigger the teachers get. :3
  #4   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 19th, 2009, 04:39 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Hmm... An interesting begining, not really what I expected... The way the staff seems to relate to the inmates, I mean students, brought to mind some 1930's vintage movies with the "The Dead-end Kids" or Mickey Rooney in prison... and the scene in "Oliver Twist" where Oliver goes up to the director of the orphanage with his empty bowl to ask, "More, Please... Sir..."

By now I had expected Kyle to have been drugged, strapped to some sort of restraint, with a steroid IV running, wired up a machine like Alec in the "Clockwork Orange," being programmed to want to become the biggest most muscular jockboy possible and to have blind obedience to "Coach" and loyalty to Northern Reserve Academy...
  #5   Add to amauiguy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 2nd, 2010, 07:42 PM
Growing

amauiguy is on a distinguished road
Good start to the story. Can't wait to see what happens next.
  #6   Add to intoolder's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 3rd, 2010, 06:56 AM

intoolder is on a distinguished road
please continue

Could this story please be continued asap? Thanks.
  #7   Add to SeanMcGuire's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 11th, 2010, 02:39 AM

SeanMcGuire is on a distinguished road
I agree with everyone. This story shouls continue asap! It's definitely good so far.
  #8   Add to Kymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 13th, 2010, 12:37 AM

Kymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
I'll add to the list of requesters. Please, please continue this story. It's great to have hot, huge guys with some mystery thrown in as well!
  #9   Add to Bigmusclefan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 14th, 2010, 08:38 AM

Bigmusclefan is on a distinguished road
I would love to get punished by Mathis...
  #10   Add to bro77's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 14th, 2010, 11:13 AM

bro77
Please do continue..I live in northern maine and wish this place was truly around.
  #11   Add to duk2112's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 19th, 2010, 12:33 AM

duk2112 is on a distinguished road
great stuff, where's the rest? more beef!
  #12   Report Post  
Old April 19th, 2010, 10:24 AM
TeenMuscleGod

Wow great start! I'm super curious to see where this story goes and hope we get to hear about the other much bigger teachers
  #13   Add to Steven's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 20th, 2010, 02:02 AM

Steven
Part I, is quite intriguing! Wanted to add my plea for more of this!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options