The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to revolution2233's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 24th, 2009, 03:49 PM

revolution2233 is on a distinguished road
Through the Night

This is my first story. Hope you like it. I hope.

Prologue

It was one stormy night in Clint City as Rovin rushed through a dark alley. Raining as hard as it was, he slips through the cold pavement and drops a wallet
with a driver's license, a few credit cards and what looks to be like hard-earned cash.
Water flooded past him as he stood up and made his way through without noticing this misfortune.
He enters his car and starts, kicking it to its first gear and drives.
It looked like he was driving through a ghost town as no signs of life were seen or heard, drowned by the eerie drops of rain...

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Sarah was busy with Vince having fun not even noticing how late it is for Rovin not to be home yet. They were gambling all throughout the night and were
having fun, until midnight struck and Sarah got worried.
"Don't you think it's a little late for Rovin already?" says the worried mom.
"Don't think too much about him, he's just having a good night out and we are too. He'll be back before you know it."
says Vince, being the laid back kind of guy he is.
"Oh, for God's sake it's already midnight. Don't you think this is already a little too late!?"
"Well what other explanation could you think of? It's not like he'll get kidnapped or anything? He's just 17 yrs. old."

Rovin had his hands full with THE FOG closing in, knowing that if he gets caught he'll never be human again (driving quickly around town wasn't as easy as he
thought). He has seen through the fates of his friends the terrible consequences of being caught as they turned into flesh-eating, mindless zombies, although
he didn't see them for long as he ran away and didn't turn back.
'Why did I have to join them on this night out? Couldn't they have picked someone else to join their group and be chased by a stupid fog?'
Rovin was in a state of panic, thinking of ways to stay alive and human throughout the night.
He and his friends were dared to go out because of their disbelief of the existence of THE FOG, but now that his life has been ruined with the loss of his
friends, he still had another problem with the ghostly presence behind him, following.
Soon, he got out of the city and into a dark road. Plants and trees all around.
'I gotta keep calm'
He thinks to himself as he turns to the side of the road with THE FOG closing in around his minivan, borrowed from his dear friend Storm.
'I just know I'll get out of this mess'
He was bumping into the trees and soon enters a wide plain with no idea of direction and simply trying to get away...

"Vince, aren't you the least bit worried about him? Come on, he's our son be responsible and think of his welfare and what he might be doing. Just ask
yourself, what do you think he's doing?"
"Come on, Sarah, you know better than that. We've done this a couple of times too when we were young. Going out at night, having a little drink. Wasn't that
the life?"
"But haven't you been hearing the news on the Clintz Inquirer, about missing children and teenagers and a fog that seems to go on out every night?"
"I didn't even think you believe in that Sarah and he's already 17, he can take care of himself."
"I guess you are right but if this lasts for another 30 minutes I'm going to go out and look for him, all right."
"Fine, do whatever you want but you'll just figure out that you've been worrying too much."

'Its still too dark to see where to go. I should be careful or I might get stuck in a ditch.'
Blades of grass and some crops were torn away from the wheels.
'Gotta get through this. I should stay positive and think that this fog would rest for a while and keep me in the lead or get tired and sleep for about 22
hours.'
THE FOG was still behind him though slower than the car Rovin was riding. As he gained about 100 meters distance, he began to see a house or a mansion of
some sort for its size couldn't possibly the size of an average house.
His car entered through the fence and stopped. Looking back, he could see wisps of what looked like THE FOG scattered about and around the house.
Chills suddenly ran through his back as he stepped close, a pinch of anxiety on his face. He entered the building, THE FOG just around...

Last edited by revolution2233; February 18th, 2013 at 10:43 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 24th, 2009, 05:28 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Hmmm... an interesting start... pairing Zombies and "The Fog" and mixing in the "Adults don't have a clue what is really going on here" logic from "Fright Night" and the original "Blob"...

I'm not sure if I have ever come across a muscle zombie story before... Maybe there is something with muscle in "The FOG"...

If you get a kick out of writing don't let any one tell you to quit. Do it for yourself and don't worry about if anyone likes it or not... Odds are some will like it others won't and very few people will acknowledge you wrote any thing...

Ender
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options