The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to BBMikeNJ's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 18th, 2009, 01:04 PM

BBMikeNJ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BBMikeNJ Send a message via Yahoo to BBMikeNJ
Finding Santa, pt 5

This short scene might help explain the 'derailment' of the last one. Hope everyone has a good weekend as we head into Christmas and the New Year.....

While Santa was at the Fortress, Jimmy found himself at the elves' gym. It was a big space, with lots of benches and equipment, and there were a handful of elves working out. The place was spotlessly clean, and the weights appeared to be made out of chrome, all shiny and new. Jimmy decided to do a few light bench presses to pass the time. He went to pick up what he thought was a 45lb plate, but it turned out to be much heavier than he expected, and he dropped it to the floor with a crash. Everyone stopped and stared over at him for a second, but then went back to their workouts.

"Watch yourself there, shithead," said a gravelly voice behind him. Jimmy turned around and saw Angur standing there with his arms crossed, scowling at him. He seemed bigger and taller than Jimmy remembered him, maybe 4'11, and a pumped 200lbs. His arms jutted out to his side, and Jimmy could see his lats jutting out behind his tank top. Jimmy reddened and apologized, then leaned over to pick the plate up, but he could barely budge the thing. "Let me do it," Angur said gruffly. He pushed Jimmy out of the way and went to pick up the plate. "These weights are made of platinum, and are much too heavy for your weakling hands," said Angur. "This one weighs 250lbs." Angur gripped the plate, but not around the edge. There was a ridge around the hole in the middle of the weight, and he put his fingers around the outside of this ridge, and clamped onto it. Then he lifted the plate, one-handed. Every muscle in his arm and shoulder rippled as he twisted the weight around. He put the plate on the bar, then slid it in. "Let me show you how it's done." Angur loaded another 5 plates onto the bar. Then he got on the bench and started doing presses.

"That's 1500lbs," Jimmy stammered.

"Plus the bar, nitwit," said Angur, as he pressed the bar up and down for multiple reps. After 20 reps, he racked the bar, got up, and added two more plates.

"That's a ton!" said Jimmy, stunned.

"You sure are a quick study," said Angur, as he got back on the bench and started repping out the bar.

"Don't pay too much attention to him," said a voice next to Jimmy. Jimmy turned to see a very good looking older elf. He was wearing a tight green tank top with red piping around the edges. He looked like a short version of Lance Johnson, a bodybuilder that Jimmy had seen at Gold's Gym from time to time. "He only talks like that to people he likes."

"How does he talk to people he doesn't like?" Jimmy asked him, trying not to stare at the cobblestone abs underneath the tight tank top. They were heaving in and out as the mature elf breathed.

"Oh, you don't want to see that," laughed the elf, clenching his abs hard, making them stand out even more. "My names Vangur. I'm his dad." He put out his hand and shook with Jimmy. Vangur had the bluest eyes Jimmy had ever seen, and a face so handsome it was hard for Jimmy to look at him for too long. Vangur pulled Jimmy close to him and whispered, "We think he might have a little dwarf blood in him," and he winked at Jimmy.

"I heard that!" barked Angur, slamming the ton of weight back onto the rack. He sat up, his huge chest and shoulders raging and nearly purple with pump.

Vangur laughed, showing of a set of perfect teeth, white as the freshest snow. "Well then, be nicer to our visitor, you know the big man likes it. Besides, you need to go get ready for your match."

"His match?" Jimmy asked.

"Yes," said Vangur, "the boss man said he was going to bring someone back to challenge Angur in the arena. Everything is already set up for it."

"Set up for some poor loser to get CRUSHED," growled Angur. He was looking at himself in the wall mirror and flexing. His muscles were swollen up huge. Jimmy couldn't imagine anyone trying to fight the jacked-up beast of an elf. His back muscles rippled and bulged as he flexed his arms, arms that had just been pressing 2000lbs as if it had been an unloaded bar. He waddled over to his dad and Jimmy. "You going to be there, human?" he said to Jimmy.

"I wouldn't miss it," said Jimmy.

"Good," said Angur, his tone softening. Then he peeled of his tank top, wrung out the sweat, and tossed it aside. His torso seemed to swell with size once released from the tank."You can hit me if you want, you won't hurt me," he said, thrusting his swollen, reddened pecs up and out.

"I...I...." Jimmy stuttered, looking over at Vangur.

"Go ahead, give that chest a good forearm smash," said Vangur.

Jimmy shrugged, then lifted his right arm over his head, and brought his forearm down onto the mighty elf's chest mound. Angur didn't budge an inch, just absorbed the blow like a joke. "Oh, yeh," he said, "I am gonna CRUSH." He turned and waddled out of the gym.

"Cocky little fuck, isn't he?" laughed Vangur as he watch his son leave.

"I'd say with good reason," said Jimmy, fighting down a raging hardon.

Then, Tee M Zee came into the gym, and headed over to them excitedly and said, "Santa's returned. The match will start soon. Spread the news!"

Vangur led Jimmy out of the gym, and up a long, climbing hallway. Excited elves were running past them in both directions. When they entered the arena, Jimmy let out a gasp. The space had multiple tiers, just like the workshop, only with stadium seating, and Christmas lights outlining each of the levels. Jimmy lost count of how many levels there were, it went up so high. A big wrestling ring was set up in the middle of the big floor.

"Impressive, isn't it?" said Vangur.

"It's dazzling," said Jimmy, mouth agape as he looked about.

"Not even us elves get to see it like this very much. Come on, I'll take you over to the big man's box. You'll be sitting there with him and his wife."

"It's almost overwhelming," said Jimmy, letting Vangur lead him by the arm so he could continue to look around.

Vangur chuckled. "Just wait until the fight starts."
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 18th, 2009, 01:36 PM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
Nice addition and it explains a little bit but Angur is the real mean one.
  #3   Add to Terrylee Long's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 18th, 2009, 03:50 PM

Terrylee Long is on a distinguished road
Finding Santa

I want to thank you for the HOT story. I hope JImmy gets his CHRISTMAS present to get a HUGE muscular body. For your info the Alaska dept of consvertion says that Male raindeer loose their antlers early in the fall. The female do not loose theres until the spring after giving birth to a new baby. So Blitison and all Santas raindeer are girls. Please keep up the good work. We do not always compliment you guys on your writing but we mean it. You guys do the writing for us that can not.
Thanks again.

Last edited by Terrylee Long; December 18th, 2009 at 04:03 PM. Reason: cahgne by write do to some miss spelling
  #4   Add to TheMM's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 18th, 2009, 11:27 PM
"This is no trick!"

TheMM is on a distinguished road
I'll admit this story is hot, but after five chapters, I'm rather curious as to what Mrs. Claus looks like.

"Put your controller on the floor...Put it down as flat as you can...That's good. Now I will move your controller by the power of my will alone!"
  #5   Add to RyBearATL's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 19th, 2009, 08:40 PM

RyBearATL
Ok, I don't often chime in, but this is actually a LOT of fun, and thanks for writing it. Very different, and interesting!

Good work, please keep it up!
R
  #6   Add to nnnrg's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 20th, 2009, 12:01 PM

nnnrg is on a distinguished road
What does Mrs. Claus look like?

I would guess...
Jessica Rabbit, but a bit more muscular.

But perhaps with white hair.
  #7   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 21st, 2009, 08:50 PM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBMikeNJ View Post
"Watch yourself there, shithead," said a gravelly voice behind him. Jimmy turned around and saw Angur standing there with his arms crossed, scowling at him. He seemed bigger and taller than Jimmy remembered him, maybe 4'11, and a pumped 200lbs. "
Hmmm, if Angur looks taller to Jimmy does that mean Jimmy is getting shorter?

About pt 4... Santa is a "magical" being and if I recall the rules about Superman's powers correctly Superman has several weaknesses including Kryptonite, the light of a Red Sun, and the one operative here magic. So Santa being able to beat up on Superman is to be expected...

Apparently Santa is bringing Superman back to the workshop to wrestle Angur... This may be a more even match for Superman as what magic an elf has is given him by Santa and is limited. (While Santa magic is virtually unlimited). I still think that Santa repeatedly calling Superman "Clark" is significant in some way as is Santa bringing Superman to the workshop while Jimmy is visiting...

Ender
  #8   Add to kezzz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 22nd, 2009, 11:24 AM

kezzz is on a distinguished road
I found the Santa!! Check out Chris Filippelli, he got his new Facebook profile pic as Santa.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options