The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to erinbbby's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 27th, 2009, 07:09 PM

erinbbby is on a distinguished road
My Stepdad Ted

Hope you enjoy!

Ted came into the kitchen pumping a dumbbell. It was about 10:15 in the morning. The muscle show was starting early today. I watched as his massive bear paw grasped the 90 pound weight and his huge arm curled it with ease. As his arm rose, Ted?s bicep bulged at 23 inches of burly muscle. Veins shot up his 20 inch forearms and it seemed like the guy didn?t even have wrists with how big his arms were. I was drooling over my pop tart- I think he knew that and loved it.

Ted was my step dad. He was my ultimate sexual fantasy and this feeling was amplified by my suspicions that the feelings were mutual between us. My name is Wesley, everyone calls me Wes, and big Ted had been my stepfather for about 5 years. But he was not always this big. No, at first we were pretty much the same size, 5?10 175-80 pounds. But it had been over the last year and a half that Ted became the muscle bull that he is now. Ted is from an Italian background so he had the devilish good looks I find attractive in European men. However he was an all American guy (for better or worse). I could see why my mom had married him?odd thought?and I knew why he married my mother?money or me.

The first thing I had liked in Ted was his face, this was before he was as big as a house. He was one handsome son of a bitch with short, dark, wavy hair, a constant 5 o?clock shadow, blue eyes, a killer smile and a big square jaw. But as he got big this just doubled his masculinity. Speaking of his size, Ted was the biggest man I had ever seen. He weighed an astonishing 350 pounds and this was on a 5?9 frame. However he carried it brilliantly. His chest was my biggest obsession (no pun intended). At 70 inches it was a sight to behold but it was the sheer perfect shape of his pecs that got me. Each one was a round slab of solid meat and his chest stuck out so far from his frame, you could actually balance glasses on them and yes I have seen him do that. This massive chest cast a shadow upon his unreal gut. It was big, Ted now wore 44 inch waist pants. But it was still pretty chiseled; 6 big abs pressed against the skin showing that this big ball jetting from his frame was all muscle. As I said before his arms were just pillars of solid muscle that hung from his beastly shoulders. His frame was so wide, he had trouble walking through our small condo.

He came in and looked at me right in the eyes as he curled the big weight. He still only wore his old shirts, which was my favorite part of these muscle show off sessions. He once had been curling and actually busted his sleeve. His small collared shirt was nearly transparent over his muscled body. It went down about halfway over his gut and his pecs had begun to rip the side seems from their size. He could not button the shirt so his chest hair busted from the opening in all it?s curly glory. Two big plump nipples stood erect.

?Damn Wes. You ever seen anything this big before?? He asked in a deep voice. He knew he turned me on and he ate it up.

?What do you mean?? I asked, trying to egg him on. I played hard to get.

?Ha ha boy, you say some funny things.? He said as he set the weight on the floor and grabbed one of his protein shakes from the fridge. Each had 80 grams of protein and he went through 8 on a bad day. He swaggered over to me and stood in my face. I looked right at his pecs. They always seemed pumped and I was amazed at how round and solid they looked.

?Yeah boy, your step daddy has got some big pecs don?t he??

?Sure I guess Ted.?

?Don?t play coy Wes, I see you lookin?. Wana see me bounce ?em??

?Ted it isn?t anything I have seen before?

?yeah well I think I am bigger? He then began to bounce them and as he did the left seem on his ultra tight collared shirt burst and the side of the meaty pectoral stuck out as the fabric recoiled.
?Ha ha boy! Did you that!? Feel my chest son!?

I reached out pretending I was reluctant to touch when really I wanted nothing else. My hand seemed like it belonged to a small child as I caressed his left pec and I skimmed my fingers over the exposed skin that had burst from his shirt. His chest was all muscle and at 70 inches across, he was packing pecs a bodybuilder would kill to have.

?You like that Wes??

?You?re a creep.? I said as I pulled my hand away.

?Ha Wes you?ll come around soon enough. Your Mother isn?t so interested in a 350 pound muscle beast but I know you are.? He then got real close and whispered to me. ?and don?t think I haven?t seen you peekin? at my package boy. You know I am hung like a god damn horse. I?ll wait for you to ask me to whip my snake out.?

With that he got up and puffed his body up. His tight shirt rose over his gut and got stuck under his giant chest, showing off all his curly belly hair. My cock was harder than stone. His six big abs rose and fell with his breathing. His jeans were tight as hell due to the muscle in his lower body. His thighs were 33 across and bulging. His calves were both 22 inches and he wore a size 15 show. God he was huge?and he was spot on about his cock and balls. I had once walked in on him stepping out of the shower. His dick was at least 8 inches long and as thick as a beer bottle and this was when he was limp. I can only image what that monster would look like when erect. His balls were the size of tennis balls and they were big hairy things. His bulge in his jeans was obscene and it pressed heavily against the fabric.

?Well kido I got more weight to lift. You stay small ok??

I flicked him off as he walked out. As he turned his back, I could see all of his rippling muscles in his back. His big butt was just perfect.

My mother had been out of town for about a week now and she was going to be gone for another two. She no longer found Ted attractive. She told me his body scared her and she also said his penis had become too large for them to even have sex. She cringed every time he touched her with his massive paws and you could hear the man pissing in the bathroom no matter where you were in the house. I sounded like a waterfall his dick was so powerful. It was late at nigh on a Tuesday. I was working on biology homework when Ted knocked on my door.

?Yeah??

He opened the door and was in nothing but a collared shirt and his light green briefs. My eyes instantly focused on his gigantic package. I didn?t understand how that old fabric could hold back all that meat. His huge cock and big balls were outlined and the fabric was stretching to the max. the bulge was so big, the waistline kept falling down, revealing a big bush of manly hair.

?What you up to Wes??

?Biology.?

?Mmmhmm. Speaking of, you ever seen a specimen like me before?? With that he peeled of his tiny shirt and stood there in just briefs. His chest was so big! I cannot fully describe what it is like to have a muscular 350 pound man stand in front of you with an 8 inch cock. It is the best feeling I have ever had.

?You?re sick? I giggled. I was trying to seem uninterested but I just wanted to give up the charade and let him have his way with me.

He put his big muscled belly right in my face so the hair brushed my cheek lightly. His big floppy dick rubbed my arm and he rubbed my hair as he struggled to look down at me over his mountain range of a chest.

?Wesley. Stop resisting me my son.?

Ted began to get hard. I looked at his drop dead handsome face. His big jaw line made him a real handsome guy. By the time his cock reached it full mast, it jetted from his body at 13 inches and almost 9 inches around. It pushed the briefs aside and rested on my shoulder. It was warm as it touched my neck and felt like it weighed over a pound. He spun me around in my chair and pointed his cock right in my face. I reached up and rubbed his big gut. It was a sheet of muscle that felt like rock. I was so turned on I nearly burst.

?Well I assume you can?t suck on this thing so you better start licking it boy!?

I did as I was told and also rubbed his shaft. His cock head was bigger than my fist and his piss slit was big and wide. I caressed his balls but they were so big I could not even halfway cup one.

?Open wide child!?

I did and he then ejaculated so powerfully that it pushed my head back. In a second my mouth was filled with his cum but he did not stop. I was covered in his man juice and it was so warm and tasted amazing. He flashed a big smile.

?I knew I would make you my little cum pig!?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to erinbbby For This Useful Post:
BEHRMUSCLE1 (August 31st, 2013), Big RR (January 10th, 2014), Boatsandhoes005 (December 29th, 2012), bodyseb (August 29th, 2013), curinga (January 1st, 2013), dartagnan (August 29th, 2013), dickasauras (July 3rd, 2013), Freaker!! (August 31st, 2013), HugestFuckGod (September 2nd, 2013), iceman75 (August 29th, 2013), jetport58 (August 31st, 2013), littledude (August 29th, 2013), maritimemuscle (September 14th, 2013), michaellinn (September 6th, 2013), mikerebel9er (August 29th, 2013), milwmuscleguy (August 29th, 2013), MuscleChestLove (September 3rd, 2013), myoder (August 29th, 2013), omegaexcelus (August 29th, 2013), ostrogoth1 (April 14th, 2013), parabola56 (August 30th, 2013), photoguy (August 30th, 2013), Riko (September 8th, 2013), stringra1970 (August 29th, 2013), Terrylee Long (August 29th, 2013), Thorntons1911 (August 29th, 2013), TKnTexas55 (August 29th, 2013), troy46128 (August 29th, 2013), wantulots (August 29th, 2013), weaknobody (August 1st, 2013), zmack (August 30th, 2013)
  #2   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 27th, 2009, 07:34 PM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
I almost came in my pants knowing that you had written this, it was worth it and you are amazing.

Thanks again!
  #3   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 27th, 2009, 09:45 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
HOT! I love when you write about guys like this. :3
  #4   Add to BBMikeNJ's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 28th, 2009, 06:30 PM

BBMikeNJ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to BBMikeNJ Send a message via Yahoo to BBMikeNJ
Hot as hell descriptions, man. Esp of the ball gut.
  #5   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 28th, 2009, 06:45 PM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
Is there more to the story or a single entry as usual?
  #6   Report Post  
Old December 28th, 2009, 09:20 PM
TeenMuscleGod

Holy Shit that was hot! Blew my load right at the end, the descriptions are amazing! I love how huge his cock and balls are, and his muscles of course. Hope we see lots lots more
  #7   Add to amauiguy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 2nd, 2010, 07:30 PM
Growing

amauiguy is on a distinguished road
Great story! Ted's a gorilla!
  #8   Add to James35's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 2nd, 2010, 08:58 PM

James35
nice story - love the short thick guys with huge pecs and muscle gut
  #9   Add to curinga's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 29th, 2013, 07:06 AM

curinga is on a distinguished road
I just can't ger enough of this one!!
  #10   Add to myoder's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 29th, 2013, 12:42 PM

myoder is on a distinguished road
damn! give dada big Italian 'stache and hairy pecs and I'm all over it!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options