The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to amauiguy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 9th, 2010, 01:03 PM
Growing

amauiguy is on a distinguished road
The Key - Part 6: Alex and Zach's Match

Part 1 - [COLOR=#d5d5d5]Alex and Cameron[/COLOR]
Part 2 - [COLOR=#d5d5d5]From Rematch to Mismatch[/COLOR]
Part 3 - [COLOR=#d5d5d5]The New Cameron[/COLOR]
Part 4 - [COLOR=#d5d5d5]Key and Lockwood[/COLOR]

Part 5 - Alex's Seduction

by amauiguy
copyright 2010

"My apartment isn't far from here, it's just a few blocks north," Zach said. "Did you walk or drive tonight?"

"I walked," Alex answered. "My apartment is half a mile south of here. I don't drink a lot, but it's nice to know I live within stumbling distance, just in case," he said with a laugh.

They reached Zach's building and Alex was impressed to see that he had a two-story townhouse. Even better, he had an end unit, so he shared only one wall with his next door neighbors.

Zach unlocked the door and held it open for the compact wrestler.

The entrance led into a spacious living room, nicely furnished. Alex could see a dining room and then beyond that the kitchen.

"Care for something to drink?" Zach asked.

"Some water would be great," answered Alex, following the big man into the kitchen. "Nice place," said Alex admiringly.

"Wait until you see the upstairs," said Zach with a wink.

Alex quickly finished his water and handed the glass back to Zach.

"Ready!" said Alex eagerly.

Zach walked over to him, grinning, and placed his big hands on Alex's shoulders, caressing them gently. Alex lifted his hands and ran them lightly over the bigger man's middle, feeling the hard cobblestones of his well-developed abs hiding beneath his gray shirt. Alex felt himself getting aroused.

Zach turned Alex around, guiding him into the living room, and then up the stairs.

"Voila! This is the wrestling room," Zach said, opening a door to reveal a big room just as he described, with wall to wall mats.

"This is great," said Alex, "but what are we going to wear? I didn't bring a singlet."

"Let's start barefoot, and then we can figure out the rest later," suggested Zach playfully.

Alex quickly removed his shoes and socks and walked out onto the middle of the mats while Zach struggled with his boot laces.

Suddenly Alex felt the taller man's strong arms grab him around the waist from behind, trying to toss him to the mats. Reflexively, he quickly broke the hold and bounded to his feet.

The two men crouched, facing each other across the mat, both with big grins on their faces.

"I don't want you to go easy on me, Alex, just because I haven't wrestled in a while," the handsome man told him, shifting his weight from foot to foot.

"Alright, if you say so, but I don't want to hurt you," Alex replied. "How about we agree to tap out if necessary?"

"Sounds good to me," Zach answered. "I know I'm bigger, but less experienced than your typical opponents, but I want you to use your normal techniques anyway, just like this is a real match, ok?"

"Sure, Zach, I can do that," Alex agreed.

The men circled and bobbed. Alex knew this would be a challenge because of Zach's much longer reach, but the thought of rolling around on the mats with the big man excited him.

Zach grinned hungrily at the short compact well-built man facing him across the mat. His obsession with finding a suitable opponent had nearly driven him to distraction. That was about to change. He was finally going to get the muscles he'd been craving for so long. Unconsciously, he stroked at the key hidden under his t-shirt.

Alex was watching concentrating hard, focusing, and looking for any kind of opening. Being so much shorter than Zach, his lower center of gravity should help him knock the taller man off his feet. When Zach pulled an arm in to scratch below his neck, Alex made his move.

Alex lunged forward, driving a shoulder into Zach's midriff, while wrapping his arms tightly around the taller man's narrow waist.

"Oof!" Zach yelped in surprise, trying to maintain his footing.

Alex concentrated on carrying through. He had a slight advantage at the moment, so he focused his energy on throwing Zach off balance.

Zach tried to keep on his feet. He was actually surprised at how strong Alex was. This little wrestler is a dynamo, he thought. Zach pushed ineffectually at Alex's flexing shoulders, trying to dislodge him.

Alex managed to get his right leg behind Zach's. Clasping his hands together behind the taller man's back, Alex squeezed hard and yanked to the side, forcing Zach over his extended leg, and pulling him to the mat.

Zach landed on his back on the mats, with Alex on top of him, still securely holding him around the waist.

Alex was wary, though. He knew that if Zach managed to wrap his long legs around Alex's waist, he wouldn't have a chance. Alex was getting annoyed by the lack of mobility he had wearing jeans.

Zach lay on the mat, enjoying Alex's arms locked around his waist, and the pleasant weight of Alex's 135 pounds on top of him. And most importantly, there was a faint almost electric tingle deep in his bones and muscles. Zach guessed that he had grown an inch or two, and put on several pounds already, but he wanted to hide that from Alex for as long as he could.

Pivoting his body perpendicular to Zach's, Alex moved to evade Zach's feeble attempts to capture him in a body scissors. Still keeping most of his weight over the taller man's waist, Alex released an arm. He reached down and grabbed at one of Zach's knees, trying to pull it up for a pin. However Zach's jeans prevented Alex from getting a grip.

Although he was really enjoying the contact, Alex decided to be bold. He stood up and started taking off his jeans.

"Our levis are getting in the way. Take off your pants, Zach," he demanded.

Zach needed no additional urging. He quickly stripped off his pants, and tossed them in the corner with their shoes.

Both men were wearing jocks under their pants. Alex's black, and Zach's olive green. Alex involuntarily licked his lips when he saw Zach's bulge. When his gaze returned to Zach's face, the handsome man gave Alex a knowing wink, causing Alex to blush furiously.

Alex loved the way Zach's gray t-shirt clung to his chest. He was surprised how tight it looked, and thought Zach must be getting quite a pump from the small amount of wrestling they'd done so far.

"C'mon, Mr. State wrestler," Zach taunted. "I thought you were supposed to be tough."

Alex enjoyed the banter, and gave Zach a big grin.

"If you want to do this like a real match, then we should flip a coin to choose position for this next round," Alex suggested, walking over and grabbing a coin from the pocket of his pants.

Alex won the toss, and decided to start in the top position. He reminded Zach the proper stance for the defensive position, on his knees, with his hands on the mat in front of him.

Standing behind Zach, Alex was momentarily distracted by the fine shape of Zach's glutes, framed by the straps of his jock. His strong runner's legs seemed not to have an ounce of fat on them.

"Ahem," interjected Zach. "Are you planning to wrestle tonight, or just stare at my butt?"

Alex laughed, "Well, it is a nice one, Zach, but I'm not going to let you off the hook so easily."

Alex gave Zach's butt a friendly slap, and then knelt down beside the tall man. With Zach being so much bigger than his normal opponents, it took Alex a few extra seconds to get into position.

"Sorry, Zach. You're so damn big I need to lean on you to get my arm in the right place," Alex confessed.

"It's fine with me, I can barely feel you," Zach retorted.

Alex wrapped his right arm around Zach's waist and put his hand flat against his six-pack abs, enjoying the solid feel of them. Alex's left hand was near Zach's left elbow.

"Try to wrestle like you want to win this time," Zach teased.

"Be careful what you wish for, big man," Alex answered. "I'm ready whenever you are."

Alex focused hard and opened himself to feel the power of his muscles. He concentrated on turning his body into an unstoppable force.

"Go!" shouted Zach.

Alex immediately chopped his left hand down on the inside of Zach's left elbow, and threw his body weight up onto Zach's wide left shoulder, trying to force the big shoulder down toward the mat. At the same time, Alex repositioned his right arm, still wrapped around Zach's side, but higher now, so that Alex's hand was holding the larger man's right pec.

Alex continued to focus, but he was distracted when he realized his right hand didn't even cover Zach's gigantic pec. He was even more distracted when his fingertips grazed over its prominent right nipple and he felt Zach shiver beneath him.

Zach was really feeling the tingling sensation now. He knew he was growing, and he loved the feeling of Alex trying to manhandle him. Zach suspected he had probably gained at least thirty pounds already. His shirt had become uncomfortably tight.

Without warning, Alex felt the massive man beneath him start to shift. Zach's right arm clamped down hard, immobilizing the hand Alex had on the bigger man's right pec. Zach dipped his right shoulder down to the mat, and flipped his left shoulder up, as if he didn't feel Alex's weight at all. Alex found himself almost flying through the air, and landed on his right side, staring at Zach's broad back, with his right arm pinned under Zach's massive bulk.

There was a loud ripping sound as Zach's enormous biceps and triceps burst through the sleeves of his t-shirt. With his free left hand, Zach casually ripped off the rest of the shirt, revealing the skin of his broad back to a stunned Alex.

With Zach's weight on his arm, Alex wasn't able to pull it out, but his hand was still on Zach's pec. Now that the cloth covering it was gone, he eagerly massaged the solid mound, and gently pinched and twisted the nipple beneath his fingers. With his left hand, he explored Zach's broad back, massaging and caressing his wide lats.

Zach broke his reverie by saying, "I thought this was supposed to be a wrestling match. Why are you just laying there?"

Alex regained his focus, gave Zach's nipple a good tweak, and then pulled as hard as he could finally succeeding in freeing his right arm. He quickly rolled away and got to his feet, looking down on the monstrous lats of the big man still sprawled on his side.

Slowly Zach sat up, and climbed to his feet, his brown eyes locked on Alex's. Alex's jaw dropped when he realized the Zach was taller, much taller, than he had been earlier, and much broader, as well. That was when Alex noticed the key.

"Something wrong, little man?" Zach asked innocently, his voice deeper than before.

Alex shook his head in wonder. Zach had been tall before, but now the handsome man towered over Alex by more than a foot.

"You look great in that shirt," Zach said, walking toward Alex. "But since I can't wear mine any longer, I think you should take yours off, too."

Zach reached down and grabbed the bottom of Alex's tight black shirt. Like a child being undressed by a parent, Alex raised his arms in the air. Slowly Zach pulled the shirt off, whistling in admiration at Alex's hard lean abs and his solid firm pecs.

"I knew you had a great body, Alex," said Zach sincerely. "That makes this all so much more fun," he added, gently massaging Alex's shoulders with his long fingers. "How about we finish our match?" suggested Zach.

Alex gaped at the huge man, speechless.

"I'm serious," said Zach. "Don't tell me you aren't interested in feeling these muscles," he said, flexing an immense bicep in Alex's face. "It certainly looks like you're interested," added Zach with a leer, looking pointedly at Alex's crotch which seemed to be undergoing its own kind of growth transformation.

With a gulp, Alex nodded.

Zach gave him a big smile, and another wink, moving toward the middle of the mats.

"You won the toss the first time," he reminded Alex. "So I get to choose starting position now."

All Alex could manage was a nod in agreement.

Still grinning, Zach got back down on his hands and knees again, and took the defensive position.

Alex knelt beside him again. Zach seemed big as a horse next to him, and Alex couldn't reach around to place his hand correctly.

Recognizing Alex's predicament, the big man chuckled, and said, "Maybe this isn't going to work after all. How about we switch?"

"Ok," offered Alex hesitantly, going to his hands and knees.

Zach knelt down and with a big hand gently cupped one of Alex's butt cheeks.

"Much better," declared Zach, giving it a little squeeze.

Then he moved his hand from Alex's butt to where it was supposed to be, wrapped around his waist, and flat against his abs.

"This is nice, too," he added, gently rubbing the ridges of Alex's lean abs, and slipping a couple of fingers under the waistband of Alex's jockstrap.

Alex was nearly in a state of sensory overload at being groped and caressed by the huge man. Zach must have sensed that because he tried to bring Alex back to reality.

"I know you don't want to be a loser," Zach taunted. "So I want you to concentrate on winning, and try as hard as you can."

Zach knew he had nearly reached the limit of his growth potential, at least for now, but he wanted to make sure he got as much as possible.

Alex tried to calm himself, but he realized he was responsible for this. His power and Zach's key had made Zach grow, just like what had happened with Cameron.

Focus, Alex told himself. Focus, and enjoy it!

"Go!" said Alex, immediately trying to lunge forward and away from Zach's grasp.

As soon as Alex started to move, Zach lifted his big hand, supporting Alex's weight, and pulling the smaller man's hands off the mat. Alex may as well have been belly down in a sling.
His knees still on the mat, Alex tugged at the thick veiny forearm holding him.

Zach kept his gigantic right arm around Alex's waist, and maneuvered so that he was kneeling directly behind the smaller man, with his thick legs on the outsides of Alex's.

Alex felt Zach's warm breath on his neck.

"You're not trying very hard," Zach whispered in Alex's ear.

Zach wrapped his huge left arm around Alex's chest to hold him securely, as his right hand drifted down Alex's abs and finally came to rest on the bulge straining to escape Alex's jock.

"Mmm," Zach purred, hefting Alex's package in his big hand. "Very nice."
Zach's long fingers moved down further lightly probing and massaging the tender area behind Alex's balls.

Alex shuddered in delight, his struggles to escape forgotten. He had never felt anything like this before. With Zach's colossal arms embracing him, his mammoth pecs pressing against his back, and his huge package nestled firmly against his butt, Alex felt like he was in a muscle cocoon.

A whimper escaped Alex's lips when Zach moved his right hand and wormed his fingers inside the pouch of Alex's jock, grasping and then freeing Alex's stiff pole from its sweaty confines. Zach's hand was so large that it nearly engulfed the full length of Alex's hard cock.

Zack's own meat had broken free of his now too small jockstrap. Alex felt the length of it sliding up and down, from his butt crack up to the middle of his back, with Zach's balls slapping softly at his butt. Zach was so aroused that he was leaking pre-cum, lubricating the bony ridge of Alex's spine. He rhythmically slid his throbbing pole up and down along the grooves to either side

"Focus, Alex, focus," Zach whispered huskily, as he increased the speed and pressure of his pulsing hand on Alex's meat, and the tempo of his thrusting against Alex's back.

Alex looked inward, focusing on his power, and unlocking the strength of his muscles, as he felt himself climbing to the peak of stimulation.

With a final squeeze of Zach's powerful fingers, Alex went over the edge, bucking like a rabbit in Zach's iron grasp as he shot and shot for what seemed like minutes. Zach let out a howl at the same time erupting in a fountain against Alex's back, pumping and pumping in ecstasy.

Alex hung limp in Zach's warm embrace, totally spent by the force of his orgasm.

Zach carefully lifted Alex in his gigantic arms, carried him into the bedroom, and lowered him gently to the bed. That was the last thing Alex remembered before drifting off into an exhausted sleep.

End of part 6.

Last edited by amauiguy; January 9th, 2010 at 02:34 PM. Reason: fixed the broken links
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to amauiguy For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (July 3rd, 2013)
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 9th, 2010, 01:36 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Two in one day! Woof!

And many thanks!

xoxo

Richard
  #3   Add to bobman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 9th, 2010, 06:18 PM

bobman is on a distinguished road
Instant wood. Amazing!
  #4   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 9th, 2010, 06:33 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Poor Alex, being psychically milked through the mysterious power of the keys. I'm looking forward to chapter 3.
Mike
  #5   Add to Maverick0095875's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 9th, 2010, 08:53 PM
lifeisahighway

Maverick0095875 is on a distinguished road
i seriously hope he (alex) can get a key one day
  #6   Add to ldaniel13's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 9th, 2010, 11:47 PM

ldaniel13 is on a distinguished road
Damn, this is seriously hot stuff.
  #7   Add to dartagnan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 10th, 2010, 08:01 AM

dartagnan
Send a message via MSN to dartagnan
More, please, more... I love the writing, can't wait for details, can't wait for more...

(And thanks for two in one day!!)
  #8   Add to theseventhwave's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 10th, 2010, 09:15 AM

theseventhwave
[COLOR="Red"]Totally awesome! I love where this story is growing...going![/COLOR]
  #9   Add to Kymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 11th, 2010, 11:07 PM

Kymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
Whew! That was very, very hot. I can't wait for the next chapter.
  #10   Add to Ender's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 12th, 2010, 07:16 AM
Muscle Nerd in Training

Ender is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Ender
Hmmm... Alex seems to be becoming increasingly submissive and is turning out to be a quite a cock sucker and bottom boy... none of which seemed to be in Alex's nature before his match with Cameron. If I'm reading him right he senses that he is not acting like the confident, assertive and dominate stud he use to be. And is starting to accept his new role somewhat grudgingly.

So far the wrestling matches have only made Alex''s opponent grow without any physical cost to himself... but in both matches Alex seems to have tried his best to win... and Zack made it a point to encourage Alex to go all out. Why? My guess is that the harder Alex pushes himself the more the owner of the key grows. But I suspect that if Alex where to not fully apply himself in the match he would start to lose size and strength... And that would reduce Alex's ability to feed "feed" the keepers of the keys. This is a vampire story of sorts, so it seems logical that over use of a host will damage it.

It appears that although it's likely that Cameron's Grandfather probably knew the secret of the Key that information was not passed to Cameron and it was shear luck that Cameron was able to feed off Alex during their rematch For Cameron to learn the secrets of key Zack would be his most likely source of information but I don't think Zack displays his key as openly as Cameron does, so Zach will need to be the the one to approach Cameron about the key.

It seems to me that other teammates of Alex and their coach would be likely victims from which the keepers of the keys would be able to feed.

The coach really needs to share some information about the keepers of the keys with Alex and his teammates to prevent them from becoming prey. But than it's possible that the coach is one of the keepers of the keys, And is in reality just "fattening" up Alex and the rest of the wrestling team to be prey for the keepers of the keys.

Ender
  #11   Add to amauiguy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 12th, 2010, 11:37 AM
Growing

amauiguy is on a distinguished road
Thanks for all the feedback!!

I've got some ideas about the direction I'm heading, but new suggestions are always welcome.

It might not be apparent (and I still need to improve my character development), but Alex is gay, but he's just realizing it. You might consider him to be a "late bloomer."

Alex, passive? Hmm. In this case it's a combination of factors that might make him seem that way.

First, he is somewhat naive. This chapter is really his first intimate encounter with a man (other than maybe fooling around like many kids do), so he's not entirely sure what to do, but he's caught up in the excitement of the moment, and in the amazing new sensations he's feeling.

Second, he's in the clutches of a hot guy who was already bigger than him to start, and now the guy is well over a foot taller and one hundred pounds heavier, so it might seem that he's passive, but in reality he isn't strong enough to put up much resistance and in this case, he doesn't want to.

There are a few surprises I have in mind for future chapters.

Ender: get writing! You have some excellent ideas.
  #12   Add to sexiscriptor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 14th, 2010, 09:42 AM
Your Adoring Fanboy

sexiscriptor is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to sexiscriptor
Quote:
Originally Posted by amauiguy View Post
Second, he's in the clutches of a hot guy who was already bigger than him to start, and now the guy is well over a foot taller and one hundred pounds heavier, so it might seem that he's passive, but in reality he isn't strong enough to put up much resistance and in this case, he doesn't want to.
no worries--that's* exactly how i interpretted things happening....but maybe that's cuz it's what i'd want if i were alex XD

VERY hot story, man, def continue as soon as you can ^.^
~Ille

* emphasis added ;p

Things happen.
  #13   Add to jcnutt's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 25th, 2010, 05:04 PM

jcnutt has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to jcnutt Send a message via Yahoo to jcnutt
nudge..nudge..
  #14   Add to racecar's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 25th, 2010, 08:54 PM

racecar is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to racecar
Indeed! Please continue; this is really hot!
  #15   Add to jsmith2300's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 23rd, 2010, 10:03 AM

jsmith2300 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to jsmith2300
Bump! I miss this story!!
  #16   Add to Maverick0095875's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 23rd, 2010, 12:56 PM
lifeisahighway

Maverick0095875 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsmith2300 View Post
Bump! I miss this story!!
]
x100000000000000
  #17   Add to theseventhwave's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 23rd, 2010, 07:09 PM

theseventhwave
[COLOR="Red"]This was a HOT story. I agree with jsmith - I hope/wish amauiguy would continue.[/COLOR]
  #18   Add to theseventhwave's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 19th, 2010, 10:04 AM

theseventhwave
Bump.

Sorry - this story is tooo hot to just let it fade away.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options