The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 22nd, 2010, 07:25 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Spice Part 7

Part 1
Part 2

Part 3

Part 4
Part 5
Part 6

by Mad Dog and Mr. X

Monday morning came. After breakfast and a long shower, Peter got dressed for work. Everything was a size or two too small, it seemed, but he didn't mind. In fact, he kind of enjoyed it, loving the way his 6'3", 280 pound muscle body filled his clothes to bursting. With a spring in his step, Peter said goodbye to Dan, his oversized muscle freak son, and headed out to work. He drove quickly, perhaps a bit aggressively, the testosterone flooding his system. He arrived just on time, having made up every minute he lost in the shower, because he had been so distracted by his huge body. Peter hopped out of the car, and walked in the office, a spring in his step, his body bigger and more overwhelming than ever.

The security guard at the door looked up from his morning coffee, donut and newspaper to buzz you into the building, and his jaw dropped. "SHIT! What... what happened to you, Stockwell?! That's... that's you, right?" He was a former college football player that went into security and he'd developed a small gut over his beefy muscles over the years.

"Mornin', Stiles," Peter grinned. "Great weekend man. Really satisfying..." He couldn't resist the urge to bounce his big pecs once under his tight shirt. As Stiles buzzed him in, Peter walked past, making sure he got a good look at his big arms, packed in his sleeves, and oversized legs and ass, stretching his pants almost lewdly. Peter turned toward him, and struck a nonchalant pose, which nonetheless put his bulging crotch right within his sight. "How was your weekend, Stiles?"

"It... uh... I had fun. Grilled some... hot dogs..." he said distractedly, not noticing how amusing Peter found it that his thoughts went to hot dogs when he stared at Peter's crotch.

Peter smiled, noticing his distraction. "Hot dogs, huh. Sounds good." He shifted his hips a little, making his crotch that much more prominent. Peter watched in amusement as Stiles' eyes widened a bit, as Peter's cock slowly plumped, filling his tight pants even more. "Got a lot of beef, myself..." Peter joked coyly, rubbing his hand over his rock hard stomach, the abs hinted at under the thin fabric of his dress shirt.

"Yeah... beef is good..." he muttered, his eyes locked, unblinking to that enormous basket at the front of your pants that just seemed to get bigger the longer you stood there. You barely had to do anything to make it bulge and swell with your abundance of manhood. "Um... you can go in, you know. I... I buzzed you through..."

Peter grinned at him. "Thanks Stiles. Have a fun day," he teased playfully, amused by how flustered he seemed. Peter walked in, up past the secretary, who he gave a wink and a wave to as he walked down to his office, his heavy bag held effortlessly in one of his big hands. Peter opened his office, set his bag down, booted up his computer, and headed to the lunch room to put his heavy lunch sack in the fridge.

There were some guys chatting by the water cooler. They used to be bigger than Peter, ex-college jocks that continued their bullying ways into adulthood. As Peter had been growing bigger, though, they had slowly stopped their teasing and harassing and now just looked at him in admiration and jealousy.

They stopped talking as Peter walked by, their eyes drinking him in even as they tried to pretend that they were not impressed and jealous. Peter grinned as he put his sack in the fridge, and then, on impulse, pulled out his sandwich early, feeling a slight rumble in his stomach. Peter seemed to be constantly hungry now - hardly surprising with his 280 pounds of pure muscle. He spun around, and gave the ex-jocks a grin. "Mornin' boys. Hope your weekend was as good as mine." He deliberately reached up to scratch the back of his head, giving them a good view of his huge arm, straining in his sleeve, the 22 inch bi on the verge of bursting out of the fabric.

"Holy..." Peter barely heard one of the guys whisper, adjusting his crotch. The leader of the gang, a big thick guy named (of course) Butch grumbled, "Yeah, the weekend was okay. Beat my old deadlift record," he mentioned, hoping to get a rise out of the new stud.

Peter grinned. "Really Butch? That's great!" He walked over and gave Butch's shoulder a friendly squeeze. Even though he wasn't really using his full strength, Butch can still feel the power in his grip. "I had a new personal best myself in deadlifts. How much did you do?"

"Six hundred," he said gruffly, hoping those huge new muscles of Peter's were just for show.

"Ah, yes. Very good, Butch." Peter said, a bit of mock embarrassment in his voice. Butch grinned, and pressed him. Peter played coy, at first saying that there's no point in comparing. That his lift was very good. Peter let them prod him for a few minutes, before finally spitting it out. "Eight hundred fifty," he said simply, his fake embarrassment falling away into a satisfied grin.

Butch's face fell with embarrassment as some of the other guys put work folders over their crotches to hide their arousal at the alpha male show of dominance that just went on. He had completely humiliated Butch, who used to be the biggest, strongest guy at work. Now no one seemed too intimidating for Peter! He started thinking about how he deserved that promotion for years, but his boss kept giving it to other, more assertive, better looking guys...

"Don't worry, Butch. I'm sure you'll make it to 850 someday, too" he chuckled, before turning and walking away; his huge back and shoulders seemed more intimidating than ever to the former jocks. Peter walked down to his office, and looked through his email and messages for several minutes, munching on his sandwich. Then Peter cleaned his hands off, and walked down the hall, to the boss' office. Peter opened the door, and let himself inside, not even bothering to knock. He walked up to the desk, and looked down, smiling confidently. "Morning, boss. I think we need to talk about my promotion..."

His boss was an older, balding guy with a paunch who had been avoiding Peter for the past few weeks, once he passed the 200 lb. mark. "Uh, I thought we already had a discussion about this," he said meekly, looking at Peter's chest pressing tightly against his work shirt. "I said we'll reconsider it in six months..."

Peter turned around, and closed the door behind him. The room darkened slightly without the light from the hallway. It only enhanced Peter's size. He walked up to the desk, and smiled down at the boss. "Yes, but I think you should reconsider sooner than that, don't you boss? You know what an asset I am here. You know how... developed... I am." Peter slowly flexed my pecs inside his shirt, the big slabs of muscle bunching up and pushing outward, the buttons straining visibly. "I've been up for promotion before, and I think now would be a good chance to reevaluate how good I am for this company. You know how strong my work is..." Peter could see a bead of sweat trickle down the boss' temple, as his choice of words with multiple meanings made him think of his huge body, how powerful it is...

"I... I dunno, Pete, I just don't think we have it in the budget for this quarter..." It seemed like the bastard was still trying to stall him! Didn't he know how STUDLY Peter was? How commanding and intimidating his new body was? How he could lift and pose and fuck like a machine?!

Peter could feel himself getting annoyed. He slowly walked around the desk, right up next to him. "I know it's in the budget. I know you can find it. You found it for Butch and his crew, three months back." Peter put his hands on the armrests of his chair, his huge torso looming in front of him, Peter's eyes drilling into his. Peter's smile was gone now, replaced with a look of total seriousness. "I think you know I'm worth it, boss." He grabbed the arms of the chair, and slowly lifted it off the ground, bringing the boss up with it. His shoulders and traps bulging visibly under his shirt, his arms looked about ready to burst out of his sleeves, the fabric was so tight around them.

"Oh god, Peter, don't hurt me!" he trembled, quaking in his seat. "I'll... I'll do it! Even if I have to take it out of my own salary, okay?!"

Peter grinned and slowly put him down. "Of course, of course. And you know I wasn't going to hurt you. I just, well, you know..." He stepped back, and gave him a wink. "It's just that I've been... growing... so very much lately. It just makes me want to lift things..." Peter chuckled, put his hands on his hips and rolled his elbows and shoulders forward, making his lats flare out to each side. They both heard the seams of Peter's shirt strain, and then begin to pop, as his huge lat wings forced their way through. "Oops..." Peter said softly, grinning even wider. "Better watch that, before I bust out of this shirt altogether..." He brought his arms down, and gave the boss another wink.

The boss' jaw dropped, looking at that simple display of muscular superiority. "So, uh, what were you thinking for salary? I was thinking we could maybe afford this..." He wrote down on a piece of paper and slid it over to Peter. It was barely more than what Peter made now for nearly twice the work!

Peter looked at the paper and his brows knit in a brief scowl. "Now boss, I know you can do better. You and I both know that this promotion has a lot of responsibility. It takes a big man to fill those shoes..." Peter stepped closer, and sat down on the desk, his massive legs right next to the boss, his big crotch bulging as usual. He handed the scrap of paper back to him. "Double it." Peter's voice was deep, rich, powerful, and commanding.

The boss looked scared. "B-but the vice president, he'll..." He looked back up at Peter's scowl and knew that he was more afraid of Peter than the vice president. He doubled the number and sighs. "Is that enough? Because that's more than what I make, you know."

"I think that's an excellent and reasonable figure, boss." Peter smiled. "And if the VP disagrees, I can be very persuasive..." Peter looked down at his boss, and gave him an earnest look. "Well boss, you and I just have different talents, I guess..." He slid off his desk, and stood next to him, loomed over him, blocking out some of the light in the room. "I've been underpaid for a long time here. Just think of this as balancing things out..."
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 23rd, 2010, 03:40 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
Another excellent installment gentlemen, it's always nice to see the "aftermath" scenes and the new life after growth.

It also gives us a new perspective of how to get a raise even in these times of economical difficulties

Cheers

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options