The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Corwin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 23rd, 2010, 01:51 PM
Muscle Czar

Corwin has disabled reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Corwin Send a message via Skype™ to Corwin
The Mentor: Part 16 -- Fearing Mark

Part 15 has links to earlier chapters

Part 16

If there were bullies, Clint didn't know how he'd find them, but he figured the school might be a good place. As he pulled his truck into the parking lot, he was surprised at the number of cars. He found an empty space, turned off the engine, then opened the door. He turned, extending his tree-trunk leg which rippled with his phenomenal strength and put both hands on the hood. His lats were so wide they barely fit through the door. He heard cheering, and saw the football stadium full. He slammed the door of the truck, which nearly rolled over from the force of the slam. He walked toward the arena and heard the crowd counting down. At one, they let out a cheer. Some people began to exit as Clint approached.

"Those twins are phenomenal," he heard one say. "Can't believe they're freshman."

"Can't compete with that line backer though. What's his name? Kevin something?"

"Something is right. The kid has to be on something. He seemed too mean, the way he took out the other team's players... Gotta be roid rage."

They walked away.

Clint stood to the side, causally noting the gasps and stares he got. One wide-eyed kid nearly fell over when he saw Clint's massive form.

Clint laughed, and bounced his pecs. "Kid, where does the team come out."

With a stammer, the kid pointed and said, "Over there."

Clint raised a mighty arm, flexed his massive bicep then straighted his arm and pointed where the kid had indicated.

"Holy fuck," he heard the kid say under his breath.

"Thanks," Clint said before turning and walking to the door the kid designated. It was locked, but that would be no problem for someone as powerful as Clint. But before he pulled the door, a couple of boys came out. Clint grabbed the door, and one objected.

"You can't go in there mister."

"You gonna stop me," Clint said threateningly as he walked in.

The locker room smell filled Clint's nostrils.

"Get me another towel, wimp," he heard on of the boys say.

"Ow!" then laughter.

"What's the matter wimp, undies too tight?"

He turned the corner and saw the four boys. Two were on either side of a kid who looked like he didn't weigh more than 90 pounds. They had grabbed the back of his underwear and were holding it up. In front of him was a naked boy. He was bigger than the other two, with well defined pecs and a boyish eight-pack. He had a nice-sized cock and balls hanging between thick weightlifter legs. "I said GET ME ANOTHER TOWEL runt!"

"I'll tell Mark," the small boy said. "He said he'd protect us!"

The two boys let the small boy go, and the bigger boy replied, "Mark's not here."

"Ya, but we all know what he did to you last time. And who's he gonna believe, me or you. You be nice to me or else."

The big guy thought, then said, "fine, get the fuck out of there then you worthless shit."

The little kid ran away.

'This is my lucky day,' thought Clint. "This guy Mark giving you trouble," he said as he walked toward the trio.

The big kid was pulling up his briefs and looked at the hyper muscular guy. "Might say that," he said. "Who are you, his dad or something?"

"No, why?"

"Could be," replied the big kid. "He's getting big like you."

"You think I'm big?" Clint said, flexing a bicep.

"Huge is more like it," said the kid, standing up. "I'm gonna big like you some day."

"What about your friends?"

"Kevin lets us train with him," replied one. "But he just got two plates on the bench press while we're still struggling..."

"So, you're the alpha male," Clint interrupted, turning to Kevin. "And Mark?"

"Don't know," said Kevin. "He changed. Guess he came into his own or something."

Clint looked at them, not saying a word.

"OK, we use to pick on him. He was small and stuff, so it was easy. But then, he moosed out or something. Not even my cousin could take him, and he's a wrestler in college! I think the dude's on something."

Clint smiled. "Son, as it happens, I'm looking for young man like yourself to coach. Show him how to get some muscle like this," Clint flexed a bicep in Kevin's face. "Go ahead, feel it."

Kevin raised a hand and felt Clint's arm. "Wow."

"Bigger than Mark's?" Clint said with confidence. "And I think I can say you can have one like this, maybe even bigger. That sound good to you?"

"Ya know mister, my 'rents always told me not to take candy from a stranger. Why you doin' this? You some kinda perv?"

Clint laughed and pulled his arm away. "Son, if I wanted to fuck you, you think you could resist that arm or this muscle?" Clint flared his lats wide. "I know this Mark and his sister Jen. They fucked me too, so we got that in common. Thought maybe you could help me with some payback. And in this case, payback means helping you get muscle like I got. So, you interested or not?"

Kevin smiled. "When do we start?"
----

Mark watched through the window as Clint drove away. "Looks like that's over."

"Man, that was so hot! That dude was HUGE, and the three of us," Chris said, running to Mark, "we nearly took him! Man, you gotta give me some of the stuff you're taking!" Chris ran his hands over Mark's shoulders and arms. "I gotta get massive like you guys!"

"Ya... sure," whispered Jim. He turned, and went into the bathroom, closing the door behind him. He leaned his substantial mass against the door. He was shaking. In the mirror, he saw the color drain from his face. He started to sob.

Jim wasn't hurt, but his body ached. He stared at his huge muscle. He was so big, so powerful, yet compared to Clint, he was a wimp. Without any real effort, Clint had totally dominated his strength, his size, his power. Jim shuddered at the thought of the more powerful man raping him. Jim was the athlete. He was always the big guy. Then Clint, with his formula, began to take that from him. Jim had never relied on anyone else for protection before, but without Mark... Jim couldn't even think what might have happened. Mark had become like a son to Jim, and his feelings for the boy were strong. Ya, there was something sexual, but Jim appreciated the power the boy was getting. No, he had it now. He was the only one who could take on Clint. Jim rubbed his hands over his fat cock and huge balls, up over his brick-like abs and lifted the slabs of meat that made up his man-tits. He wanted the power to. He needed it to protect himself, but he knew he'd never have it. A tear rolled down his cheek.

"MARK!" he heard a voice that sounded like Chris call from the other room.

Jim opened the door, wiping his hand across his face. He saw Chris leaning over a hulking body that lay on the floor. The boy was white and sweating.

"What happened?" Jim said, rushing over and, placing his huge arms under the limp boy, easily lifting him on to the bed.

Chris watched as Jim's body flexed and the ease he lifted the other huge man. ""Uhm, I don't know. We were just standing there, uhm, kinda kissing, when all of a sudden Mark got all sweaty and fell over."

"Before!" Jim said. "What happened before you came up here," Jim asked with some urgency, placing his fingers on Mark's neck and taking his pulse.

"I dunno..." Chris said, his voice getting frantic. "We were downstairs and Mark ran into the kitchen. He grabbed some vials and gave himself some shots, I guess."

"How many!" Jim said. "Mark!" Jim slapped him. "Mark!"

"I..." Chris stammered. "I didn't count. I dunno. All of them, maybe?"

"FUCK!" cried Jim, forcing Mark to sit up. "Throw me those shorts. We gotta get him downstairs NOW."

"What?" Chris said, looking around, then seeing the shorts and throwing them to Jim.

Jim pulled them on the grabbed Mark's hand and forced him to stand. Mark was in a daze, limp but responding to Jim's orders. Jim saw the boy and he in the man, and was amazed at how small he looked compared to Mark. Even in this state, Mark's shoulders were broader and more defined. His arms were shredded pillars that were thicker than Jim's. The boy's lats pressed his arms out and made his torso look thick and powerful. His pecs looked like beach balls welded to his torso, yet his waist was thin and looked harder than granite. Jim pushed him, and Mark took steps, his massive quads rippling with incredible power.

"We gotta get him downstairs. Now!"

"Why? What's going on?" Chris said.

"He OD'ed. There's too much of the formula in his body. His muscles, their saturated, like sponges, and he's not processing it. He needs to work out."

Chris looked confused.

"When Clint was here, Mark kept getting stronger, using Clint's muscles to make his grow. Now, there's nothing to work the formula. Mark needs to get stronger! He needs to work off the rest of the formula in his system." Jim pulled Mark down the stairs and to the rack where they had been working legs. "Mark, lift it!"

Mark grabbed the bar with one hand. His huge arm flexed.

"No..." Jim started to say, correcting Mark to squat not curl the bar. But Mark was too strong for that. With one arm, he lifted the bar they had been using to squat and started to do 1 arm curls. His bicep exploded into a shredded, granite-hard peak as he move the bar with apparent ease.

"Kinda light," he said, his mind beginning to clear.

"Fuck!" Jim turned toward Chris, whose mouth was agape at Mark's strength. "He's too strong. We gotta get him... shit... where!"

Chris looked confused. "How strong is he?"

Almost without hesitation, Jim said, "Superman strong. Hulk strong. I'm not sure what his limits are now. He's basically OD'ed on the formula."

"There's construction at school," said Chris. "They got lot of heavy machinery and steel beams and stuff. Will that be enough?"

"Only one way to find out. My keys are in my jacket," Jim said. "Go out and start my truck." Jim ran around and grabbed more weights. "I'll try and stabilize him. We'll be up in a few minutes. GO!"

"I kinda ffffeel a littler better," said Mark, who tossed the loaded bar between his two arms. Jim noticed he slurred his speech as spoke.

"Ya big guy, that's good." Jim looked at Mark's arms. They were nothing short of massive. "Hey, think you can grab the bar by the ends?"

"Sure," said Mark mechanically. He put the bar on the ground, and bending over it, placed his palms on the end of the bar. He stood up, and held the bar in front of him. "Light."

"Oh ya, think you're so strong. Bet you can't squeeze it." Jim watched, but Mark didn't respond. "SQUEEZE!"

Mark almost jumped, his chest flexing instantly into striated globes of power. There was a groan from the bar as the metal couldn't stop the power from Mark's grasp. His hands flew together, the weights and bar squashed together into a near solid lump. Mark looked at the mass, the rotated it in his hands. Applying his superhuman force, he pushed the rough metal together. He then supported the mass with one arm, while he made fist with the other. SLAM, he drove his fist into the metal, then rotated it and SLAM, did it again. He continued the slamming, forcing the mass into a ovoid shape before putting it on the ground.

"YA!" he exclaimed. "That felt good." Mark looked from the mass of metal -- a half ton shaped into a cube and held by his one hand -- then to Jim. "Jim, I?"

"We gotta get you out of here. You took too much of the formula. Your body needs to burn it off."

Mark flexed into a most-muscular crab. "You mean I gotta GROW, right little man! Fuck, I feel invincible."

Jim's jaw dropped at Mark's size. Muscles wrestled with each other, fighting for room, and could only expand outward. Jim grabbed Mark's bicep, but his fingers could barely fit around the titanium mountain. Jim moved his hand to Mark's wrist and pulled, but Mark's arm didn't move an inch. Instead, Jim ricocheted back and fell into Mark.

Jim let out an involuntary UMPH as his big body hit a harder, more muscular Mark.

Mark unflexed then lifted Jim. "Jim, I've never felt so strong! But I want more! I can feel it."

"Yes. It's the formula. You're muscles are, well, super-saturated with it. Put me down and let's go. Chris said he knows of a place..."

Before Jim could finish, Mark placed his mouth to Jim's and kissed him passionately. "I'll never let Clint hurt you," Mark said as he walked toward the door, carrying Jim in his arms. He put Jim down and they walked to the truck.

Jim opened the door, but Mark just grinned. He pushed Jim inside, and closed he door. Kneeling down, he placed on hand to the frame of the lifted the truck up. "Shall I carry us there? Save gas?"

"Holy fuck!" said Chris, who grabbed the steering wheel.

Mark laughed and put the truck down. "It's OK. Just testing what these babies can do now," he said, flexing his bicep into the window. Chris stared out, shocked that he couldn't see around the rippling flesh. Mark unflexed and gently opened the door before getting in.

"Stand firm for what you believe in until or unless logic or experience prove you wrong. Remember, when the emperor looks naked the emperor is naked. The truth and a lie are not sort of the same thing. And there's no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza." Daria
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 24th, 2010, 01:05 AM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Good stuff.
  #3   Add to Kymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 24th, 2010, 10:59 PM

Kymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
This is so awesome! It's so great to see you writing again, Corwin. I can't wait to see how this story plays out.
  #4   Add to danilupoa's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 27th, 2010, 03:59 PM

danilupoa is on a distinguished road
Your best story! Keep going!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size