The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to hipy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 2nd, 2010, 09:51 AM

hipy is on a distinguished road
Muscle dominance?

Did you ever used your big muscles to dominate sombody?
Like hug sombody tight or other stuf?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 2nd, 2010, 10:16 AM

Thanked 1,306 Times in 371 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
There was a time when I was a little too fond of picking people up and cracking their backs. Most of 'em really liked it but there were 2-3 who freaked out when I tried to do so, either because of back issues or personal space issues, so now I wait to be invited (and people, it seems to me, are reluctant to ask...)

xoxo

Richard
  #3   Add to fightme1976's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 2nd, 2010, 11:52 AM

fightme1976 is on a distinguished road
that's what submission grappling is about -- crushing the weak
  #4   Add to bulkinupbig's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 2nd, 2010, 02:28 PM

bulkinupbig
Dominance

Does fracturing another guy's ribs (two) while wrestling count?
Guess, I got a little carried away and didn't realize my own strength at the time.
Ironically, I didn't feel any remorse over the situation.
Just more careful when I wrestle around now.
bulkinupbig
  #5   Add to hulkoutlvr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 2nd, 2010, 04:51 PM

hulkoutlvr is on a distinguished road
Hulkoutlvr volunteers to let arpeejay crack his back
  #6   Add to gymtoffee's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 2nd, 2010, 05:16 PM

gymtoffee is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to gymtoffee
Cracking backs

I always like to pick up and crack guys' backs, but I can confirm some people do freak out. The problem is they don't expect it as crushing... for those who don't like it it's pretty embarrassing.
And it is also difficult to plan ahead, ask, etc... as it takes out the fun of the surprise of picking up somebody, and "crack" )

I have some friends who expect it almost every time we meet, so I can go full steam ahead on them ... grrrrr )

And after my last back workout regime I can definitely feel a superior strength when bearhugging. Cool .

S
  #7   Add to Lionor_King's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 3rd, 2010, 02:55 AM
Muscle beast

Lionor_King is on a distinguished road
I use to love puting my friends in headlocks flexingm y biceps and growling till they beggedm e to let go. was a real rush heehe. neevr hurt anyone though at least that i know of.
  #8   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 3rd, 2010, 03:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hulkoutlvr View Post
Hulkoutlvr volunteers to let arpeejay crack his back
Right after I move to Southern Illinois, babe! Or whenever you have a hankering to come see the Falls! :-)

xoxo

Richard
  #9   Add to msllover's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 4th, 2010, 10:31 PM
Moving Forward

msllover is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to msllover
OK, when are you guys headed to Phoenix? I'm just wondering....

yahoo: storyen
  #10   Add to traveller's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 5th, 2010, 12:15 AM

traveller
My partner always wanted me to give him big squeezing hugs but periodically complained that I didn't squeeze hard enough. One day I finally increased the pressure. He quickly noticed how uncomfortable a really strong squeeze can be. I told him that I could squeeze even more but it's not worth cracking a rib. Suffice to say I don't hug him as tightly as I can, and he doesn't complain about that anymore.

-traveller
  #11   Add to Frankly's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 5th, 2010, 02:23 PM

Frankly is on a distinguished road
Not so much about hugging and cracking but there have been occasions when I have taken advantage of my strength and pinned people down. Held a guy to a wall once while he was trying to kiss me. Made him try harder and get hotter when he realized he couldn't unless i let him.

Its a two way turn on
  #12   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 5th, 2010, 02:26 PM

@ Frankly:

Very hot! My favorite fantasy! I don't get to do it very often but when I do, I'm quite pleased with myself! :-)

xoxo

Richard
  #13   Add to tallmuscledman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 16th, 2010, 08:29 AM

tallmuscledman is on a distinguished road
This one happened about three years ago. I was searching for a new Director at my hospital and had interviewed a man of about mid-40s on the phone. In our general conversation it came up that in his spare time he liked to lift weights, and I mentioned that I did too but is all we talked about bodybuilding. We scheduled him to come to town for a face to face interview.

On the evening he arrived, I went to the hotel to pick him up for dinner. When I called from the lobby he told me that he was a few minutes shy of being ready, but to go ahead and come up to his room. When I got there I found the door had been left ajar. I knocked lightly and called out "P?" I heard him say come on in so I walked in and closed the door. The room had two beds and he was on the far side, by the far bed, bent over getting something out of his suitcase. I could tell he had on jeans, but he was still shirtless, and I could see a massive back. Solid thick muscle, wide lats, in fact some of the widest I had ever seen, especially in repose with them totally relaxed. He straightened up and turned to me expose a thick chest of solid muscle, covered in black curly hair. He walked toward me, grinning, and his abs, while not ripped, were a plate of muscle, again covered in that curl black hair. He walked up to me and instead of shaking my hand he hugged me and said, "Hello I am P."

He stepped back, grinning up at me (he was probably about 5'10") and saw that my mouth was just hanging open. He asked me what was wrong, and I said that while he mentioned he liked to lift in his free time, I had not expected him to be so big. He just smiled, took another step back, and as he said, "oh yeah, I am pretty big!" he went into a front lat spread. Guys, I cannot express well enough in words what it was like to see him flex and spread his lats. My first thought was that it would never stop. The muscle just unfurled wider and wider and wider, the lats themselves like huge thick wings and his chest spreading wide too. Then he went into a double bicep pose, putting up about 19.5 inch arms and said "look at these, boy." My hands were all over them. Without asking, without saying a word, he took my shirt off of me, feeling and squeezing my muscles, and rubbed his chest against mine. He said to me, "friends called me Hercules because I am so strong." I asked how strong and he said let me show you. He raised his arms overhead and had me grasp his hands. On a count of three the goal was to see who could bring the other mans arms down. I grabbed those muscular hands and on the count of three, hell, by the time the word three escaped his mouth, he had my arms completely down. I was shocked and he was grinning at me. I stammered that I must not have been ready and he said well lets do it again. And once again he took my arms down so easily and so fast that I was stunned. Here I was, 6'6 and about 275 and this man, while ALL muscle, was 5'10 and maybe 225 and he had defeated me without effort. With that, he hooked one huge arm under my crotch and lifted and threw me onto the bed.

Here was a man who was supposed to interview with ME for a possible job and already we were into something that I had never dreamed would happen! He straddled my waist, looked down at me and hit another double bicep and then into that completely glorious lat spread. He took my hands at that point and took them over head and brought his huge chest down to my face. He flexed his pecs in my face and I worshipped them as he flexed them, my hungry mouth finding all that hairy muscle to suck on while he flexed over and over, making the muscle ripple in my mouth.

We actually did make it to dinner that night, and the next day he went through all the interviews. I ended back up at his hotel room that afternoon for another quick worship session. I did hire him (how or why would I not????) and he moved to town. For the year he worked for me we had many sessions of muscle, power, worship, often even in my office.

We are life long friends now, and I will never forget how we met. I have a few pictures of him that I dont understand how to attach that he has sent me. Contact me at [email protected] if you want to see or talk more about this. He is just a beautiful man and a beautiful muscle god in my book. And he is the first man, and one of very few, who has ever dominated me with his muscle.
  #14   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 16th, 2010, 08:59 AM

Amazing story, Tall!

xoxo

Richard
  #15   Add to Mdlftr's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 16th, 2010, 06:19 PM

Mdlftr will become famous soon enough
Wow, that's some story!

Mdlftr
  #16   Add to wesman123's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 17th, 2010, 04:41 AM

wesman123 is on a distinguished road
Awesome story love the strength part, im 5'9 175lbs bet he can throw me with such ease..
  #17   Add to musclegod's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 16th, 2010, 05:07 PM

musclegod is on a distinguished road
Domination Experiences

I first became of my physical dominace when i was about 4. I started to become aware of my emerging muscularity (which even then was a turn on. I had my first erection over my own size and strength at that age). By the time I was a teen i was much bigger than other guys. I used to like to pick guys up and watch them as they commented on my relatively huge size. By the time I was in college I had started to lift weights and take protein supplements. I was rock solid muscle at 6'2" and 190 with massive veins on my arms and veins visible on my stomach at the age of 20. Between sophomore and junior year I trained twice a day 6 days a week. By the time I got back to school I had really morphed. I had been 220 when I left to go home for summer with big arms and a thick chest. People called me moose. Now I was rock solid and powerful. Before heading back to school that summer I ran into an ex-girlfriend who had dumped me for a guy who was 6 years older than me and had been drafted to be a lineman for a professional football team. When she saw me I could tell that she was jealous of my muscular body. The football player was now her husband. He commented that I had developed into quite a "stud." I laughed and my former girlfriend made a comment about how husband was still way stronger than me. She encouraged an arm wrestling contest to prove his alpha dominance of me. I was in no hurry as I had once seen this guy strip a rusted lug off a car with his bare hands. To be specitfic the lug was rusted to the post. With his bare hands while trying to loosen the lug from the post which held it, he twisted the solid steel post from the wheel of the car. Anyway, I finally succumbed to the pressure and arm wrestled him. To my amazment I watched as his grainy muscular ball of a bicep slowly unfolded as I was applying pressure from my blood engorged veiny arm. My ex began to scream at her husband insisting that he had left me win. She insisted on a rematch and I watched with excitment as I could feel him struggling to stop a reenactment but again his balled up bicep slowly unknotted at my will. My ex was partically in tears as she denied that I had legitamately beat him. He kept telling her that I had fairly defeated him and acknowledged that i had overpowered him.

back at school everyone was in shock at my summer transformation, I quickly took to picking guys up and squeezing their chest and making them cry uncle. Even my best friend was not immune. After a while the guys started to weary of my constant exercises in physical domination which was their humiliation. When I grabbed them they had no hope of escape but despite the pain they would start to resist submission. I had learned how to slowly keep tightening my grip on them and as they would let out air to take in a new breath of air I would renew my squeeze and force all the air out of their chests like a giant boa constrictor. Finally, some would refuse to surrender as their faces turned red and then purple from lack of oxygen. That's when you could start hearing the cracking sounds as their ribs and sturnum began to give way under the pressure. I could feel my raw strength slowly destroying their ribcage as they fought to hold on. At some point they would either give or start to lose consciousness. That's when I'd let them go as they would fall to the floor and lay there as I stepped over them looking for my next victim.

There's more but I'll save it for another time.
  #18   Add to msldan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 17th, 2010, 08:56 AM

msldan is on a distinguished road
cruel, but hot

I like musclemen. I REALLY like musclemen.
  #19   Add to inm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 18th, 2010, 07:38 AM

inm is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to inm
I don't get it, MG. what do you get out of this behavior, esp. with your friends? If I were one of your smaller friends, I'd bring and pull a high-voltage stun gun, where it Really Hurts..
  #20   Add to CanadianGordon's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 21st, 2010, 05:01 PM

CanadianGordon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to CanadianGordon
I like this thread.

I'm an actor, writer, director, security guard, who works out, and who lives near Toronto, Canada.
  #21   Add to Big Jake's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 21st, 2010, 07:41 PM
Lost bull.

Big Jake is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Big Jake Send a message via AIM to Big Jake Send a message via MSN to Big Jake Send a message via Yahoo to Big Jake Send a message via Skype™ to Big Jake
Definately have to hear more. hit me up man.
  #22   Add to Big Jake's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 21st, 2010, 07:45 PM
Lost bull.

Send a message via ICQ to Big Jake Send a message via AIM to Big Jake Send a message via MSN to Big Jake Send a message via Yahoo to Big Jake Send a message via Skype™ to Big Jake
Contact me at [email protected] if you want to see or talk more about this. He is just a beautiful man and a beautiful muscle god in my book. And he is the first man, and one of very few, who has ever dominated me with his muscle.[/QUOTE]

Hit me up man .
  #23   Add to Big Jake's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 21st, 2010, 07:49 PM
Lost bull.

Quote:
Originally Posted by musclegod View Post
There's more but I'll save it for another time.
WOW hit me up bro. Love shit like that. FUCKIN awesome!
  #24   Add to Lionor_King's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 22nd, 2010, 06:15 AM
Muscle beast

Lionor_King is on a distinguished road
grrr yeah i love doming it so much fun to hold them squeez them flex oevr them as they beg and beg!!!
  #25   Add to visionsofruin's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 2nd, 2010, 10:55 PM

visionsofruin is on a distinguished road
I love forcing my boyfriend to worship my muscle. I always use them to force him into submission.
  #26   Add to bigglutes's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 3rd, 2010, 04:33 PM

bigglutes is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to bigglutes Send a message via Yahoo to bigglutes Send a message via Skype™ to bigglutes
I like hugging my date and flexing my pecs against his chest so he gets the idea I want to be worshiped. I also squeeze my biceps in his lats so he knows how is the dominant one. Any one want to be dominated? Get back to ME.
The Following User Says Thank You to bigglutes For This Useful Post:
surge_10000 (December 8th, 2012)
  #27   Add to Harlee's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 8th, 2010, 11:28 AM

Harlee is on a distinguished road
Been there. Done that to freak out other guys. Show them how small and patheic they are compared to me. I can get away with it because of my height, size and fighting ability.
surge_10000 (December 8th, 2012)
  #28   Add to ilikmusc's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 2nd, 2010, 08:47 PM

ilikmusc
my first lover was solid muscle. not heavy, just 6'1" and 178 with no body fat. He joined a circus and walked tightropes for a year. When he came back, he was even more spectacular. He used to pick me up and curl me, or pick me up and throw me in the pool like I was a toy. Or he would force my head into his pecs or onto his flexed biceps and order me to lick and worship. I loved it.
  #29   Add to wesman123's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 3rd, 2010, 11:22 AM

wesman123 is on a distinguished road
Damm tell us more about your lover, hes not a big guy but quite strong, he can lift you and toss you, how his biceps look.
  #30   Add to muscleboy82000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 4th, 2010, 05:55 AM

muscleboy82000 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to muscleboy82000 Send a message via AIM to muscleboy82000 Send a message via Yahoo to muscleboy82000
Two quick ones

1. my partner loves to be dominated by me, especialy when I just get home from the gym. The best is when I make him give me a shower.

2. have a friend that liked to try to tease me that he would hurt me. He is about 175 pounds and I am normally 235 pounds. When I get to a point that I am tired of it, I just go over to him, pick him up, toss him over my shoulder like a fireman carry and carry him out of whereever we are
  #31   Add to inm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 4th, 2010, 09:33 AM

inm is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to inm
Quote:
Originally Posted by muscleboy82000 View Post
Two quick ones

2. have a friend that liked to try to tease me that he would hurt me. He is about 175 pounds and I am normally 235 pounds. When I get to a point that I am tired of it, I just go over to him, pick him up, toss him over my shoulder like a fireman carry and carry him out of whereever we are
I 'suspect' he teases you on purpose
  #32   Add to muscleboy82000's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 5th, 2010, 05:35 AM

muscleboy82000 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to muscleboy82000 Send a message via AIM to muscleboy82000 Send a message via Yahoo to muscleboy82000
Quote:
Originally Posted by inm View Post
I 'suspect' he teases you on purpose
I totally know and have fun with it. I keep trying to get him to workout with me but he told people that he is scared that I would work him too hard
  #33   Add to jonnyj99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 11th, 2010, 02:37 AM

jonnyj99 is on a distinguished road
This study aimed to elucidate the effect of sex and dominance on the side grip handle power.The muscle strength was significantly higher among men than women in the dominant hand and that increases in non-dominant hand . Subsequent impedance reflecting mainly the stapedius business.
  #34   Add to jerseyflex's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 11th, 2010, 12:49 PM

jerseyflex is on a distinguished road
When i was at my peak and contemplating competing I was 205 at 6ft with 21" arms (legit). One night on the walk home from the gym i had one of the most awesome pumps going (i did chest and arms - not my usual combo but the shirt i was wearing was skin tight the sleeves were bunched up above the bi and i wanted to do some curls so i could look at them in the mirrors)

as i was walking up the west side of 8th av in NYC i was about to cross 53rd. i was in the cross walk when a van came speeding in front of me making a left turn to go west on 53rd - he was so close he almost ran my toes over so i took my fist and pounded the rear drivers side back panel so hard it dented.

the van screeches to a stop and this tiny little hot headed dude jumps out cursing and waving his arms. i gently placed my gym bag on the ground and due to the height difference i pressed my pumped pecs into his face and walked him backwards a few steps and calmly / softly said "is there an issue here?" he turned without saying a word and walked back to the van - yelled "f-ing meathead" and sped off.

swear its 100% true.

Ask any bodybuilder and they will tell you there is nothing hotter than being admired or revered while having a great pump. like this thread. some great stories.
  #35   Add to jerseyflex's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 11th, 2010, 12:56 PM

wow - a couple of the other posts in here remind me of a lifting partner i once had. one summer we drove across the country just for the hell of it. lifted in some awesome gyms. he was 6' 4' and competed around 265. on one stop we had to take adjoining rooms since the hotel no longer had rooms with 2 sep beds (we were lifting budies "with an understanding". Since the following day was our "off day" from lifting we went out drinking. at the bar he picked up a small skinny guy that seemed like the top of his head was near the bottom of his pec and brought him back to the room. it was clearly a size domination muscle worship session going on over there and at one point i heard "now the small and weak must service the big and strong-on your knees"..........
  #36   Add to jerseyflex's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 11th, 2010, 01:04 PM

MORE MORE MORE - we want MORE
  #37   Add to jerseyflex's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 13th, 2010, 10:09 PM

talk about muscle domination

imagine being the big guy and being able to toss your opponent around with ease. if it wasnt fake id feel sorry for the little guy, he never had a chance
  #38   Add to suma's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 13th, 2010, 10:53 PM

suma is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseyflex View Post
When i was at my peak and contemplating competing [COLOR=red]I was 205 at 6ft with 21" arms (legit)[/COLOR]. One night on the walk home from the gym i had one of the most awesome pumps going (i did chest and arms - not my usual combo....
Jerseyflex, i sooo want to believe you b/c the story is hot, BUT honestly 21 gunz at a mere 205lbs?? not even.
are you like 5'2 perhaps? ...oh no you said you're 6ft, right.
  #39   Add to jerseyflex's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2010, 10:25 AM

PM me an email and ill send a pic. it was one of several reasons i never competed: balabce/symmetry was off because my arms and shoulders looked ridiculous compared to the rest of my body - made my pecs look puny
  #40   Add to falseyedee's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 8th, 2010, 12:47 PM

falseyedee is on a distinguished road
jersyflex, that sounds pretty hot to some of us.

my new website: www.falseyedee.com

my new ebook, a short story, is available at amazon.com. all my books are at at amazon.com as both paperbacks and kindle ebooks:
http://astore.amazon.com/muscleficti...ail/1452858519

for nook users, all 3 of my short story collections are available as nook ebooks!

my first 3 books are available as PDF files at gumroad.com.

www.musclefiction.com
www.falseyedee.com

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options