The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Today at 04:56 AM

Notices

Real-Life Muscle Growth Experiences Got a friend who went from geek to stud? (Or was that YOU who got huge?) Share your real-life muscle growth experiences.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #41   Add to dain45yl's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 7th, 2010, 11:31 PM

dain45yl is on a distinguished road
I use to love puting my friends in headlocks flexingm y biceps and growling till they beggedm e to let go. was a real rush heehe. neevr hurt anyone though at least that i know of.
  #42   Add to wesman123's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 9th, 2010, 03:39 AM

wesman123 is on a distinguished road
Jersey flex can you email a pic of your biceps please

[email protected]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #43   Add to musldman's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 9th, 2010, 11:08 AM

musldman is on a distinguished road
jersey flex - would love to see what you've got going on. you show me, I'll show you ) [email protected]
  #44   Add to chitownbber's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 30th, 2010, 07:40 PM

chitownbber is on a distinguished road
if you are a fan of size domination / muscle domination, be sure to check out the german giant. if you watch the vids and look at the stuff in the background (ie, his height compared to the door frame) - id say he is a legit 7 footer. imagine being that huge - and imagine doing to people what is at the 10 and 14 second mark in this one............those guys are like little children or rag dolls - not even a challenge

#45   Add to RowdyMike's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 31st, 2010, 04:52 AM
Jobber punk & lil bro

RowdyMike is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to RowdyMike
When I lived in DC, I used to have this huge muscledaddy who would come over and beat the tar out of me. I'm 5'7 160 and he's 6'3 290. Was fucking amazing.

Headlocks, bearhugs, body punches, him lying on top of me crushing me... He was a bit of a roid head too, and he used to come straight to my place after the gym so he was soaked in sweat and smelled of all man.

Unfortunately, I moved out of DC and we've lost touch. But I know he likes to dominate little guys and sometimes turns up on these kinds of message boards.
  #46   Add to BCMIT's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 31st, 2010, 07:49 AM

BCMIT is on a distinguished road
wow...thats a website worth checking into.
  #47   Add to chuckiebear's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 31st, 2010, 02:00 PM

chuckiebear is on a distinguished road
deleted - sorry
  #48   Add to musclegod's Reputation   Report Post  
Old March 16th, 2011, 09:58 PM

musclegod is on a distinguished road
Smile Funny Gym Story

Was training tonight at the gym. One of the personal trainers who is about 5'6" and 160 pounds is totally jacked. He has a small frame with solid muscle like an overdeveloped gymnast. He began flexing his arms which look incredible. Big round baseball sized biceps. Perfect shape. I was really impressed so I walked over and asked to feel his arm. When I grabbed his bicep I barely applied any pressure and I accidentally crushed his rock hard bicep. Suddenly, he howled and pulled his arm away. He kept moving his arm around complaining about the pain. Everyone around was watching as the guy starts saying "Did you see that? He just crushed my bicep and he hardly tried to squeeze my arm!!! Fuck dude, you are fucking strong!!!" For the next hour he was telling people how his muscular arms were no match for my strength. He made a point to keep saying "He didn't even try to crush it!" I guess that I never realized that I was that strong relative to smaller muscle guys. I really didn't try to hurt him I just wanted to feel his rock hard bicep. Another strange thing is that I think he liked it!
  #49   Add to amauiguy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 3rd, 2011, 01:20 PM
Growing

amauiguy is on a distinguished road
[COLOR=#ffffff]Great stories, guys.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#ffffff]I'm an ectomorph and back in high school I was very thin. There was this one husky guy, probably about 3-4" taller than me, and I'd guess at least 50-60 lbs heavier. Somehow we developed a game where I'd tease him to provoke him into squeezing me in a bearhug. He'd wrap his big arms around me and try to get me to submit. Of course I tried to last as long as possible, but eventually gave in. Looking back on it, I think he really enjoyed it, maybe even as much as I did.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#ffffff]There was another big guy who was on the football team. He was more lanky, but a lot taller and more muscular. His favorite way of tormenting me was to trap me with my back in the corner of a room, then he'd turn around and back up. He was so tall and his back was so broad that I couldn't see anything. His waist was at nearly at my chest level, so when he leaned back, all his muscular weight pretty much squished me. Sometimes I was able to get my arms out and I'd try to bearhug him from behind to get him to release me, and although it rarely worked, it was amazing to feel his abs as my hands tried to wrap around him.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#ffffff]If any of you show-offs ever visit Maui, look me up. I could use a good back crack or bearhug![/COLOR]

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options