General General discussion about male muscle growth

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 7th, 2010, 05:40 PM

Thanked 1,306 Times in 371 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Your Top 10

Think of this as a complement to CelticMuscle's "Idle Curiosity" thread, which can be found here:

http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=18748

What are you Top 10 favorite stories / story fragments?

In my case, that's pretty easy to put together because I read them over and over again; the next 100 would be impossible to sort out!

The following stories are included in my Top 10:

The Vortex (Msclbldr)
In the archive

Walkabout (Msclbldr)
http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=379

The Freak (Falseyedee)
In the archive

Can I Be A Freak? (Falseyedee)
In the archive

Boy God (LuvsMusll)
In the archive

How I Grew Huge (Luvsmsl)
In the archive

And Scott Grew Huge (Quotetheraven)
http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=484

My Buddy's New Arms (BBMSN)
Begins at: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=10954

The Trade (Corwin)
http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=252

And, last but not least, one that's not actually story but a real life, ongoing saga:

Surprise, surprise! (Falseyedee)

http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/showthread.php?t=3343

Which combines all my favorite themes: Growth, detailed muscle description, lust, muscle domination, and so forth.

I'd be interested in seeing what yours are (in case I've missed some!)

xoxo

Richard

PS:

Please be assured that these are just the barest handful of the ones I consider my "faves." The list is much, much longer!
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to Speaker's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 7th, 2010, 07:54 PM

Speaker is on a distinguished road
Thats tough. There are so many good stories out there. I guess if I had to choose I would go with:

10. Drink! (By Greggrth)

9. The Perfect Drug (By Redman). An underrated story with great description that I loved. Where did you go Redman?

8. The Inn at the Cove / Hawaiian Gods and Goddesses (By Tyrfull). I lump these two together because I havn't seen a story by Tyrfull (on this site) since these two. They're also fairly similar, but I really loved them. Great descriptions, stories, and growth.

7. I Wanna Get Huge / The Jock Bully (By Jaypat). Jaypat's usual sense of humor combined with an entertaining storyline and growth makes these two some of my favorites.

6. Everything by FanTCman. There's a huge list of his work on O's site. Ad Man was one of the first growth stories I ever read and I just fell in love with his work. If you've read one story, all the others generally have a sense of Deja Vu to them but I don't think I've ever read any growth descriptions better than his.

5. The Hunter Series (by Aardvark). Great story, great characters, great growth.

4. The Bet (by Jaypat). Jaypat appears again! Huzzah! Almost certainly the best story muscle growth story I've read in a long time. Funny, great growth, just the right length.

3. The Jocking (by Callmecrazy). I loved this series, especially the earlier installments. No offense to Callmecrazy, but the later stories in the series got a little weird for my tastes, but the earlier stories, Kai Cole and Adam Turner, were brilliant.

2. JP / Nick (by Luvyalots). Probably the longest story ever written on this forum. Brilliant characterization. Slow, well written growth. Great love story.

1. Flow (by Rowan). I miss this story so much since Rowan took it off the site (in order to get it published, for which I will be his first customer when it finally is). This story was one of the two stories that inspired me to try my hand at writing (along with the finale of Nick, which made me cry). The story of Charlie Davis and his huge half-brother, Jake (I think?). What really made this story stand out was the wonderful characterizations and my favorite character in any story on this forum - Knife.

So there's my countdown. Wow. Didn't expect to write so much.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options