The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to erinbbby's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 18th, 2010, 07:47 PM

erinbbby is on a distinguished road
Uncle's Jail House Muscles PT2

Lemme know what you think!
Part 1: http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=19370

That night I went to bed, thinking about my massive uncle Bill. His body was everything I found attractive in a man but I had mixed feelings concerning the fact that he was my uncle. As I finally closed my eyes I heard the front door open and close. There was hushed talk out in the hallway and I was curious as to who my uncle could have had over. I got up out of bed and went out into the hall to see who was here.

?Alex?? a girls voice whispered even though it was unnecessary.

?Maria?! What are you doing here?? I said. My face turned red. I worked with her for the past two years and had a massive crush on her. I never got the courage to ask her out though.

?Oh well I uh? well me and Billy go way back and he called to tell me he was out and..? she sensed the awkward air in the room and she looked to my massive uncle who was still stuffed into my ultra tight t shirt. The small t shirt clung tightly to his big gut like another layer of skin and the top four massive abs were perfectly outline. His bottom two were exposed for the shirt clung tightly around the middle of his gut. His massive pecs looked like they were going to split the shirt right down the sides. His plump nipples were erect in the cold apartment.

?She came to see me sport.? he grinned. She walked towards him and put her small hands on his rock hard gut. This either made her hands smaller or his gut larger. She was staring at his face with the biggest smile.

?I had no clue you two were related. God Alex isn?t your uncle huge!? and right on cue my uncle threw up his massive right bicep and flexed. The 22 inch cannon ball burst the sleeve and they both laughed. A tuft of pit hair was revealed from the split seem.

?Billy, why are you wearing such a small shirt?? she asked blushing as she gazed at his pumped up bicep.

?Oh this belongs to Alex here. I still need to get new clothing for my big body.?

?Figures!? she giggled.

?Come on sweetheart I?ll show you my room? he said as he lead her away.

?Ok! Nice seeing you Alex! I?ll see you at work tomorrow.?

?Yeah ok. Goo- good night.?

I closed my door and sank to the floor from embarrassment and jealousy. How could this happen? He was out for one day and he is already hooking up with one of the hottest girls I ever knew. ?Maybe they are just talking? I said to myself. I got back into bed and tried to calm myself down and get back to sleep. But then I heard the sounds from next door and I knew they were up to more than just talking. I could hear Maria moan and gasp and my massive uncle plowed her next door. I could only imagine the things going on next door. I was awake for the next two hours as the continued to fuck; the minutes went by like hours.

The next day at work things were totally awkward between Maria and I. ?Great? I thought ?now the girl I love can?t even look into my eyes?. The day dragged on and I just wanted to disappear.

When I got home, I entered my apartment to find my uncle standing there in my shirt and just his briefs. And now I understood why Maria was moaning so loudly. Uncle Bill?s tight green briefs were near bursting from the sheer size of his cock and balls. The fabric outlined his soft 7 inch dick and his tennis ball sized testicles. I was immediately consumed with anger at the thought of that massive penis inside Maria, pleasing her in ways I never could. He was pumping weights with ease and stared at me as I walked in.

?Hey sport.? he said as I came in.

?Hi?Where did you get the weights??

?Aw I had them delivered. I got to keep pumpin? to keep all this this beef.? as he said that he bent down and dropped the weights and as he stood back up all I heard was a huge RIP. As he stood, the ultra tight shirt had split down the left side and I was amazed to see that his oblique?s where just as defined as his huge gut.

?Holy shit! Ha sorry pal. Didn?t mean to destroy the shirt.?

?Naw its ok.? I said as I walked past him to the kitchen and sat down at the table, more disheartened than ever. Uncle Bill had taken off the rest of the shirt and came into the kitchen and grabbed a carton of milk out of the fridge. He opened and lifted it to his mouth. I studied his muscles as he took the carton to his lips and was perplexed at how a man who was so thick could still be so defined. His massive forearms and hands made the carton seem tiny. He wiped his mouth as he took the carton down.

?Boy? he said ?That Maria girl is a freak! I couldn?t keep here off my cock.?

I didn?t say anything. All words escaped me at the thought of here sucking his huge cock and then him blowing a load with more cum in it than I had ever blown.

?Hey Alex I hope you two didn?t have a thing or something.?

?Oh no?No nothing.?

?Good. Besides you wouldn?t want her now anyway.?

?What do you mean?? I asked.

?Ha well after she got fucked by this big ol? thing, she probably won?t feel anything for the rest of her life unless she stuff a cucumber down her pants.? He then cupped his massive bulge and even his massive, thick palms could not contain the entire meaty package. I just looked down, knowing my pathetic body could never please Maria like my uncle had.

?Hey you mind if we go shopping after I shower. I don?t wana destroy your entire wardrobe!?

?Yeah sure uncle Bill? I said meekly. How could I say no?

He set the empty carton on the counter and walked to the bathroom. He didn?t close the door and all I could hear was the sound of his huge stream of piss. He then turned on the shower.

I got up and picked up the empty carton and opened up the trash can lid. Inside I saw one of my Uncle?s used condoms. Well what he called a condom but what I would call a trash bag. The thing could have stretched down most of my arm. The cum was still inside and it looked like my uncle had blown a load bigger than hell inside of it. I could only imagine the pleasure Maria had as his huge erect cock fucked her all night. I was rock hard.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to erinbbby For This Useful Post:
Boatsandhoes005 (December 29th, 2012), Mad Dog (August 31st, 2013)
  #2   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 18th, 2010, 09:15 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Awesome, I love how the uncle is showing up his nephew at everything! Love to see more stuff in this vein, massively over-masculine and super-bulky guys. :3
  #3   Add to duk2112's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 19th, 2010, 12:31 AM

duk2112 is on a distinguished road
as always

I love this story. Your descriptions are spot on, and I'd love to read the rest of this one. What next?!?
  #4   Add to Muscle_Knight's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 19th, 2010, 01:15 PM

Muscle_Knight is on a distinguished road
Brilliant chapter! Really building up to be another of your brilliant stories.
  #5   Add to GTlifter's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 19th, 2010, 02:08 PM
In Serious Mode

GTlifter is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to GTlifter Send a message via Yahoo to GTlifter
Way to go man glad to have u back I love the thick musclebear imagery u use would love to chat about our mutual love for this type man.
  #6   Add to worshipper's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 19th, 2010, 08:45 PM

worshipper is on a distinguished road
Wonder how much food, beer, gainer shakes the big man can pack away?
  #7   Add to philat99's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 21st, 2010, 08:50 PM

philat99 is on a distinguished road
Hope Uncle Billy trains Alex.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode