The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to erinbbby's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 28th, 2010, 11:23 PM

erinbbby is on a distinguished road
Muscle Academy Part II

Ok here is the continuation. Long over due i know...tell me what you think. Here is part one:

http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...light=academy\

That night I slept, but it was difficult. Thoughts of finding a way out filled my head and I was unsure of how long I could take Northern Reserve Academy- and it was still day one. I drifted in and out of sleep until that loud bell rung at 6:30 in the fucking morning. Everyone else was quick to jump up and get ready. They were used to the routine but I was still on my old time frame. Bobby kicked my bed playfully.

?Come on Kyle! You do not want to piss off Mathis!? He laughed and grabbed a towel and headed for the bathroom.

I got up and stretched. My feet were freezing on the old wooden floors. I looked to Phil who was shuffling through some school work. ?So what?s going on? What do we do??

?Well first we get ?breakfast? but I use that term lightly because it is just more slop. And then class. We go till lunch at noon and then more classes till four.?

I looked at my schedule and discovered I had anatomy first. ?That?s a fucking bitch? I thought. Anatomy bright and early. I went to the bathroom which was filled with kids. Some seemed chill like my roommates but others (who I later found out were here far longer than I was) seemed panicked and everyone was hurrying. I finished my business and before I walked out, Mathis walked in his pants but no shirt. I looked at his huge six pack which jetted out from his body from sheer bulk. His 36 inch waist looked incredible on a man who was so massive. His huge frame towered over all the kids and they all hurried up as he came in.

?10 minutes till first bell men. Hurry up and finish up!?

I rushed out past him and he glared at me as I ran out. I turned around to see his massive back. Every muscle was defined and bulging. His body looked like he spent every hour pumping heavy weights. In my room, I went into the footlocker at the end of my bed and grabbed out my uniform. It was real preppy and I had to wear a tie. This was bullshit. I threw it on and asked Devon where my class was. He was tying his tie and told me where it was. The way he described it, this placed seemed like some maze. As I filed through the halls, filled with kids who were all wearing the same uniform I was, I looked around and studied my surroundings. Tall columns and wood beams in the giant hall made this place feel ancient. Most of the kids were normal like me but every now and then a kid would walk by and I was astounded by their size. Not as big as Mathis but still huge. It was unreal; I had never seen teenagers this big, not even the jocks on the football team back home. I found my class and opened the door. The large room was freezing and there were huge windows that let in the sunless day. Standing at the front with his arms behind his back was a huge man. 6?2 and probably 375 pounds, this guy was massive. His huge shoulders dwarfed my frame. His chest was big! And pumped. I could see the size of his massive pecs through his sweater vest and button down shirt. It stuck out from his body in a ridiculous sort of way and cast a shadow on his huge belly. Although his gut was big, the small sweater vest clung to the 8 massive abs he had under there and I could tell he meant business.

?And you are?? He asked in a booming voice that echoed around the large room. He had a heavy German accent. His face was serious and he had a massive, manly chin, a large nose, and glasses. He had grey hair in a military cut.

?Kyle Shelly.? I said. ?I just transferred here?

?My name is Klaus Buskirk. But you shall call me Mr. Buskirk or sir. Sit there in the second row and do not disrupt class.? His German accent made him seem like a damn Nazi as he commanded me. I took my seat next to some kid who was so white, I though he was an albino. More kids filled in and then another bell went off. This was the start of hell schooling.

?Ok gentlemen, last week we talked about the inner intestines and heart. Today I would like to focus on the major muscles of the body.?

?He would know? I whispered to the kid next to me but he did not regard me.

Then Mr. Buskirk did something I did not expect. He peeled off his sweater vest and folded it neatly on the table. His massive body was clear through his white button down and then he then began to unbutton his shirt! Slowly he revealed his huge muscular chest. He had a light coating of graying chest hair. He finally untucked the shirt and finished off the buttons. He then undid his cuff links and pulled the shirt off, his huge shoulders rippling and flexing as he moved. His pecs had to be about 70 inches around and perfectly round and perked up. He had to of had a 44 inch waist but his muscle gut was a huge 8 pack and every muscle stuck out, hard and defined. I looked around and wanted to see if anyone was surprised like I was but no one seemed in shock. They all stared like it was routine. Was it?

?Ok pupils? he said in his deep voice. He seemed to have added even more grunt to it with his shirt off and his huge muscles on display. He folded up his white shirt and then turned to put it on the table. His back was ungodly huge, bigger than Mathis?s and even bulkier. He then turned and began to bounce his massive chest. I could actually hear the muscles bounce even from where I was sitting.

?Now who can tell me what these muscles are called?? he said as he looked around still bouncing his incredible chest. Ripples of muscle could be seen under his chest hair.

?Pectorals? most of the other kids said aloud in a sort of monotone.

?Correct. Now I happen to have very large pectorals. Mr. Greeger, come up here and measure my chest.? And on cue a small kid, no bigger than myself stood up and approached the muscle giant. He took the tape from Buskirk and tried to measure his chest. Buskirk was so wide it was hard for the kid to get around him.

?What the hell is going on?? I asked the kid sitting next to me.

He turned with a blank stare and replied ?Mr. Buskirk is one of the Super Solders and he is teaching us the anatomy of his body. How his muscles work and things.?

?But why?? I said.

?Well because he is one Dr. Splietz specimens and who better to show us the changes that the Chemical Zero can make.? he said very plainly and turned back to the front without ever giving over any expression.

?72 inches sir?. Greeger, the kid measuring Buskirk?s huge chest said.

?Yes?Bigger than last week. Return to your seat.?

He did as he was told. I turned back to the albino looking weasel sitting next to me. ?Wait what are you talking about man? What the fuck is Chemi??

?Mr. Shelly!? Buskirk boomed, realizing I was not paying attention. I nearly crapped myself.

?Oh sorry sir. Won?t happen again.?

He still glared at me. He peeked over his glasses and then said. ?You can do my arms. Come up here.?

I stood meekly and made my way to the front. No one looked at me and it was as if Mr. Buskirk and myself were the only two people in the room. When I got to the front and stood near him is when I realized how truly huge he was. I could not take my eyes off his 72 inch chest which had two perfectly round pectorals and was pumped to the max.

?Gentlemen? he said and then he lifted his left arm and flexed. His bicep was massive and had a perfect peak. Veins shot up and down the arm and his forearm was twice the size of my biceps. ?What muscle is this??

?A bicep? the class replied in unison.

?Correct. Now Mr. Shelly.? He said handing me the tape and leaning down towards me. I was shaking as I put the tape around his huge muscle.

?24 inches Mr. Buskirk.? I said to him. He gave me a menacing stare and I took away the tape and he unflexed his arm and stood up straight. His huge 8 brick sized abs cast shadows on top of one another in the dimly lit classroom. Just being in his presence made my head spin. He was letting off a stench that I had never before in my life encountered. It was not a fowl smell but defiantly had a strong musk to it. I returned the tape and went to my seat. He continued to lecture and displayed his other muscles until the bell rang and he put his clothes back on.

My next classes were more or less the same but without any muscle shows. In math, my huge teacher dominated my sight. He was huge too?all my teachers were. His names was Professor Neilhitz and he could have easily put Mathis to shame. He wore a full suit and but I could tell his arms alone had more muscle in them then my entire body. Judging by Buskirk, his arms could have been 25 or more inches. His chest was almost as big as Buskirk?s but he was more trim. He was also younger, maybe 35 and had very short jet black hair. He was unbelievably handsome and had a thick mustache. Neilhitz also had a very heavy German accent but he was not as good at English as was Buskirk. He wore tight trousers that showed off a humongous bulge as if the man stuffed a melon down his pants. He rested it on the desk he stood behind as he lectured the class. It was as if he was showing it off to the class or he was just tired of lugging the big basket around.

After math I had chemistry with Hugo Richter, and just as I had thought no man could be larger than Neilhitz, Buskirk and Mathis, Richter put them all to shame. He could have been 425 pounds- easily. His chest was far bigger than Buskirk?s huge pectorals and he was very thick like him too. He wore a button down shirt with a tie which was comically small on him. His neck was so massive that only one third of the tie hung down his chest. It was dwarfed by his massive pecs and it rested in the huge valley his massive slabs of meat created. Richter?s shoulders were so fucking wide I couldn?t even believe he was able to get through a door. On the board was a huge long formula. He was talking (in a German accent also) and I drifted in and out as I gazed his body over. His arms must have been 30 inches and looked thick as all hell. I thought the shirt he was wearing would burst off in any second. His wife beater beneath the fabric was clearly visible due to the tight shirt.

?And here, the breakdown of Chemical Zero is clearly visible?? He said in a husky voice. This immediately caught my attention. I could still not figure out what the fuck Chemical Zero was. Everyone must have known but myself.

?And I of course am one of the largest producers of the chemical in this institution.? he said with out a smile.

I looked at his package and it was truly obscene. How could he even fit into pants? It caused a shelf to rise in his crotch and I could clearly see two huge testicles that stretched his black pants. His massive 425 pound body was the largest I had seen and he seemed to be the strongest man here.

A bell rang and I got up and followed the crowd to lunch and after receiving my ration of slop, I found my table where my room mates were already seated and were bull shitting about this and that. I sat down without a word and they could tell I was distressed and pale.

?Yo Kyle my man? Phil began. ?What?s good kid? You alright??

?Naw look at him man. His first real day of hell scared the shit out of him? Bobby said as he laughed.

I looked up from my tray of oddly colored food. ?What is chemical zero??

Devon almost chocked on his water as I said that and he coughed and said ?Dude how do you think all these fuckers are so damn big? They get pumped with that shit!?

It all made sense now. ?So is it like steroids??

?Naw kid. This is way more powerful than anything you can find out on the streets. It?s all that damn Nazi doctor stuff. Splietz is some messed up old fart form World War II.? Bobby said with certainty.

?What?!? I exclaimed. No wonder all the professors had those fucking accents and were muscled beyond reason. It was all Splietz and his experiments or some shit. ?So what is all for I mean??

?Look dude? Devon said very seriously. ?This is the kind of thing we better save for latter yeah?? there were always massive men walking by and he was right. It was not safe to be talking about them.

Bobby tried to change the subject but as he did, Mathis himself came up from behind and put his huge hand on my shoulder. Everyone at our table was silent and did not look at him. His entire hand covered my shoulder and I could feel how powerful he was although he was not being rough.

?Mr. Shelly. Will you please come with me.? He said very gravely.

I stood up and looked at my room mates but they could do nothing for me. Mathis could have snapped me in half like a twig and nothing any three of them could do would keep Mathis from taking me with him.

We walked out of the cafeteria and the sounds of kids talking was drowned out in the thick walls of a huge hall adjacent to the cafeteria. This place was truly like some kind of fortress or castle. Everything seemed heavy and old. The carpets in all the halls had incredible patterns and portraits of ancient war scenes hung on the walls. There were few to no windows in these halls but it did not matter; it seemed as if the grey skies remained here forever.

I followed Mathis down the hall, his huge back and towering frame totaling shadowing me. He was an ultimate alpha male- all the adults here were. I saw no women and I thought more and more about what Bobby had said. What if these were some insane Nazi mother fuckers who had fled Germany and were hiding out here in Maine, using the school as a methods of making money and maybe using the kids here as test subjects. I then remembered the huge kids I had seen. I had only spotted 3 or 4 and there was probably 2,000 kids here. There had to be more of them. Maybe they were brainwashing the kids like the weirdo sitting next to me in Anatomy and?

?Wait here? Mathis said and turned to me. He peered down at me over his massive pecs. ?If come back and find out you have moved an inch, I will crush the life out of you!? His British accent was very confounding because of all the German accents I had heard that day. Mathis went into the room and closed the door. I stood motionless. I was genuinely terrified that Mathis was serious. If he killed me out here, no one will notice nor care.

About 5 minutes later Mathis came back out and looked at me. ?Mr. Shelly, because of your seeming incompetence and inability to accept the seriousness of this institution, I am forced to make you understand what it is we expect of our pupils. Come inside.?
?Look ok Mathis, I mean sir, I mean? look I know I am not really adjusting but it is still early and I can?? I have never been one for begging but I was about to shit myself.

He grabbed my arm with so much force I thought he would rip it off. He threw me into the open door and though the hall was dim I had to adjust my eyes to darkness of this room. It was freezing cold and Mathis closed the door, and the room was now pitch black. A light tuned on and a small woman walked up. She was very tiny- maybe 4?6 and older than dirt. She was hunched over and was wearing a white coat. her massive glasses eclipsed her face. She then began to speak in German to Mathis and though he was British, he completely understood her. He replied back to her in the foreign language and after a few minutes of talking they both laughed.

?Well Kyle. You have a very important job today.?

?What- What is it?? I stammered.

?Why you have the privilege to extract chemical zero from Mathis here.?

Mathis leaned down and whispered in my ear. ?Remember what I said to you in the wash room? Well now you will understand I was not lying to you.? His breath was warm on my face.

?Please Mathis. You may start. I will behind the glass.?

I looked as she walked away and into a door with a long mirror next to it. I assumed that it was a two way mirror. In the middle of the room was some sort of machine with a hose attached. I turned to Mathis and he had begun to undress. He first took off his shirt and his massive, rippled body looked terrifying in the dim lighting. His massive chest rolled with muscle as he took off the shirt and flexed together as he unbuttoned his pants. He let them fall to the floor and his massive bulge bobbed up and down as he stepped out of the pants. His cock was now almost fully erect. It pressed hard against the fabric and half the shaft and the huge pulsing head was sticking out. He pulled off the briefs and the massive cock swung out and now he was fully erect. A huge 12 inch, beer bottle thick, cock stood before me attached to the body of a muscle giant.

?Grab the hose.?

I did as I was told and I understood what I was going to do. He motioned me to come forward and when I did not immediately come forward he grabbed my shirt, nearly ripping it. I slammed into his rock hard body and his huge rock hard dick rested on my arm. He was beyond massive, 315 pounds of pure muscle ready to cum. His balls hung low and were filled, ready to explode.

?You can figure it out, can?t you?? he shouted.

I quickly placed the hose onto his dick and the he turned on the machine. It was like a vacuum but with many parts and clear chambers. Two large tubes were visible on the machine. One was empty and the other was full of some odd orange liquid. He huge cock began to pulse and the veins shot up and down his shaft.

?Now come here and worship this muscle!?

I came forward and rubbed his rock hard abs which were unreal in size. They made a huge crevice down his abdomen and they muscles stretched to his sides where the muscle was just as bulky and defined. My fingers felt every muscle. His legs were flexing and massive. His body had little hair on it save his head and big bush of pubic hair. I then reached up and caressed the bottom of his massive chest which stuck out far from his body. His hand rested on my back and he pressed me toward him. He then grunted and I looked as the clear tube running into the machine filled with his semen. He came for what seemed like forever and the empty tube in the machine became full of his cum. Then a light on the machine turned on and the two tubes began to mix into another larger tube.

I pulled off the hose and his softening cock flopped out, glistening and still dripping with his man juice.

?Well done.? A voice sounded over a speaker. It was the old hag from inside the room. I was shaking. Mathis pulled on his briefs and then pointed towards the door.

?Get off to class. We shall speak later. If I hear you have discussed this with anyone I will do terrible things to you.? He commanded in his big voice.

And with that I walked out, scared and messed up beyond belief.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to erinbbby For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (February 5th, 2014)
  #2   Add to diegodominica's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 29th, 2010, 01:43 AM

diegodominica is on a distinguished road
Great chapter. The intrigue builds. Looking forward to the next one.
  #3   Report Post  
Old April 29th, 2010, 03:23 AM
TeenMuscleGod

Damn I am loving this story, I hope he gets his hands on some chemical zero, that would be hot! Keep it up, thanks for posting another chapter so quick
  #4   Add to Mad Dog's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 29th, 2010, 11:19 PM

Mad Dog is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog Send a message via Yahoo to Mad Dog
Awesome! It was worth the wait! :3
  #5   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old April 30th, 2010, 11:19 AM

xboy is on a distinguished road
cool work!
  #6   Add to Steven's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 1st, 2010, 01:23 AM

Steven
Looking forward to more of this!
  #7   Add to Kymuscleboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 2nd, 2010, 10:45 PM

Kymuscleboy is on a distinguished road
That was awesome! I hope there's a third part soon!
  #8   Add to duk2112's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 20th, 2010, 12:26 AM

duk2112 is on a distinguished road
more!

So when does he get to try the juice? It would be cool to have his mind be altered by it and do some total domination stuff.
  #9   Add to silvershadow's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 20th, 2010, 02:23 PM

silvershadow is on a distinguished road
I want to see him dominate Mathis.
  #10   Add to bonerandnads's Reputation   Report Post  
Old May 29th, 2010, 06:55 PM

bonerandnads is on a distinguished road
Great story so far. Here's hoping he ends up big and vacumn pumped too.
  #11   Add to tkd1999's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 23rd, 2010, 09:36 PM

tkd1999 is on a distinguished road
Oh

This makes me hot anytime.
  #12   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 25th, 2010, 07:25 PM

there is a continue?

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
  #13   Add to Dan's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 29th, 2010, 08:25 AM

Dan is on a distinguished road
need more to this story please...
  #14   Add to Bull's Reputation   Report Post  
Old December 30th, 2010, 06:26 PM

Bull
Send a message via AIM to Bull Send a message via Yahoo to Bull
Whew! Very hot!
  #15   Add to intoolder's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 5th, 2011, 05:49 AM

intoolder is on a distinguished road
I need an update to this story ASAP. Does anyone know what happened to this author?
  #16   Add to intoolder's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 27th, 2011, 12:50 AM

is there an update?
  #17   Add to Yachirobi's Reputation   Report Post  
Old February 27th, 2011, 04:10 AM
R O C K S T A R

Yachirobi is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Yachirobi
Erinbbby has been lying low but he still visits from time to time.
  #18   Add to intoolder's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 21st, 2011, 07:53 AM

Need moooore

Any chance a friend of the author could convince him to complete this work?
  #19   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 22nd, 2011, 04:47 AM

No continue?

#20   Add to Vapor_Ops's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 22nd, 2011, 12:46 PM

Vapor_Ops is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the hygiene tip spambot!
  #21   Add to Big RR's Reputation   Report Post  
Old November 25th, 2011, 09:53 PM

Big RR is on a distinguished road
SO fucking hot! Damn! I need, I want the next chapter! PLEASE, PLEASE HJRRY LOL!!!!!!!!!! Excellent writing!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so throbbing hard here guy and all 252lbs of muscle are throbbing! Make me explode again! OVER AND OVER SIR! Best, Big Russell
  #22   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old January 22nd, 2012, 06:18 PM

no continue?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text