The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
  #1   Add to DAL's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 21st, 2010, 02:14 AM

DAL is on a distinguished road
Kenny: Part 0 (He'd hurt you for calling him that you know)

I'll be honest, before I posted this, at first, I came here originally to lurk and browse. I've found a lot of great since since then, and I thank this wonderful community, so now, I'm giving back. There are many great stories here, and I'd like to take a moment to mention some of the writers for which I receive inspiration. Muscl4life F.R.Eaky Falseydee Elysiumfields, Londonboy, Rowan and Arpeejay. There are many more, but its 5:00AM... I really liked that V.R.Goh story before it became hard to follow too. It was well written at first, and I was instantly hooked, one of my first reads upon joining. this site, but after a while, I became confused with all the uber levels, and at one point, It was almost as though the main character, or his demonic father, I forget, had jedi syndrome. (I define jedi syndrome is when Mace Windu or Yoda sees a pack of droids and just waste's em with the lightsabre, you know without showing any signs of toil. Jedi syndrome has been attained when killing becomes as easy as the flick of a wrist or evaporating another Uber's power...) In my cinematic opinion, death is no fun if its easy... Thats why Gladiator fights = and massacres = -- well I've wasted my two pennies, so yeah time to get back on track...

Before I begin, I just want you to know that this is my very first story. All names are, well they're all just random. This is actually supposed to be the prequel to a possible story I am considering writing, although I haven't started. Because its not an actual story as of yet, feel free to borrow it, use it, or do whatever you want. Given that I do not consider it a story, you are still required to respect it as such, which simply put is a kind request for you to not to copy this work without my permission. Other than that, I could care less what you do with it, as again, in my opinion its merely a stub.

Deltoids, Abs, and Lats. (thats what DAL stands for, in case you were wondering...)

Notes:

As far as his measurements go, I'm not quite there on all the dimensions, but this guy's supposed to be pretty big. And, I don't know what sport I'll have him do either, football or wrestling... I was planning on having him meet the main character (GASP! - Kenny's not the main character) through tutoring, (as usual with most all braun and no brain stories) although as of yet I left his intelligence out of the equation. (If you read somewhere in here, there is something that alludes to him using a learning process, but idk if that's supposed to set him apart or not. I should quit this endless rambling and get you into the story however...

--
Kenny's gigantic hand pumped up and down, stroking and massaging his massive 2 ft. cock

"Man, I'ma fuck you up" he roared, ramming his fat fingers in her tight cunt while flexing his arms chest.

"Ooooh, Ken," His girlfriend Ashley responded,"you're so strong -- your dick, its huge" she replied.

"Fuck" he muttered under his breath, antsy with anticipation "yeah, right up in your tight, wet, cunt."

"Ooh yeah, c'mon fuck-me baby, whad are ya waiting for?" Ashley asked.

He pulled out two massive sausage like fingers from her cunt, and positioned his engorged cock hat her awaiting entrance.

"Ready baby?" He questioned.

"Fuck me, Ken, fuck me with your big fucking dick."

Ken pushed his gigantic mushroom head through her opening. Ashley moaned and screamed, this would be the eighth time they had sex, but somehow she still wasn't used to his massive size.

"Fuck yeah" he said pushing his fat head deeper into her wet catch.

"Oooh, Kenney, fuck me." -- Ken stopped abruptly, a look of anger spread across his face.

"What did I tell you about calling me Kenny? He questioned argumentatively, I have 26 inch guns and a fucking 21 inch cock. I ain't no boy. You know I hate that name too? Its Ken and don't you fucking forget it!!" he roared ramming the rest of his dick into her.

"I hate my name" he thought to himself as he rammed her into oblivion. Ashley screamed and moaned like wild as he pounded her, his massive bronze hips and white marble ass pumping up and down. She bucked an jolted with his fierce rythim, in tune with the power of his massive body.

One right forearm was holding her steady, keeping her from falling off the bed. His left, was firmly planted in the mattress, he'd actually bent the springs with the force he put into his thrusts. They were in her room. Pink. Pink walls, a pink dressor, pink nightstand, everything was pink - with the exception of his massive green polo and jeans of corse. Their clothes were in a heap in the middle of the floor. everything bounced with the vibrations of their powerful fuck. Everything in the room shook from his massive size.

His quads bulged and trembled, holding him steady as he destroyed his girl. She held onto his massive arms as he continued to power her. They'd been doing this for over a week now. The last girl had to stop when her boyfriend found out. He was mad, as expected but there was nothing he could do.

You see, Ken ruled the school. He ruled the town and arguibly the county. People respected him, they simply had to. There was no other way, he got what he wanted, when he wanted it.

--

After two hours of nonstop fucking, Ken was ready to cum. it was 11:30, and Ashley's parents would be home soon.

Ken decided to break the silence,"Hey Ash, I'ma cum. OK?"

"It--It's getting late, my parents will be home soon...
So Fuck me!!" she giggled.

"Wanna see how strong I really am?" he asked.

"Sure." she replied.

Ken was sitting on the edge of the bed with Ashley above, sliding up and down his massive shaft. Instantly, he stood up, Ashley still impaled on his massive dick he walked her up against the wall.

That was how he finished her, suspended vertically above hes massive shaft. Propped up against the wall. As he neared climax, he pounded mercilessly shafting her now loosened cunt.

They locked eyes for a minute, just as he began to pick up the pace.

She yelled, "ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodOHMYGODOHMYGOD OHMYGOD!!!!!!!!!!!!"
He roared, "yeah, yeah, YEEEAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!" Almost at the same instant, he slammed her down to the base just as his cum erupted from the tip of his dick, firmly implanted in her vagina. He rushed and kissed her, his massive tongue invading her wet mouth. His cum instantly filled the walls of the XXL condom. It channeled along the condom walls and sprayed from the end of the massive condom, half way down his huge cock."OOOOOOOHHHHH Fuck, Oh-Ken, Ohmygod" she repeated.
"Aww Fuck" ken said, as he lifted her from his massive turgid member "Awyeah, awfuck."

By now, Ashley was already addicted to his massive body and powerful fuck sessions, his enormous dick and cocky attitude.

He lifted her with his massive arms, and set her against the wall, she was standing eye level with the helmet of his massive dick. At 5'10" she was pretty tall, but nowhere near his 6'8". His cock continued to erupt, excess was landing on her head, running down the walls, spattering the floor. He continued to unleash ropes of cum, his massive testicles churning, sending out a raidant heat.

Her hair was matted, and a good portion of the floor was covered. Luckely she had hardwood. Otherwise they would've been screwed. He picked her up and set her gently on the bed, stepping carefully as to not slip over his massive cum-sheen.

"Baby I want you to rest, I'll stop by tomorrow afternoon to check on you, If your parents ask, you're sick, you have a headache, but you took some medicine. okay?" he instructed.

She mumbled incoherently, and nodded. The nod was all he was looking for. Kenneth knew that his fucks often left people lost for words. He'd uploaded a video with his old girlfriend shelly, to xvideos. With her ample breasts, thick waist, and his massive size, they easily climbed to the most viewed and highest rated in less that two weeks.

For Ken, there had always been a learning curve to sex. Most people would be surprised by such a statement, citing his massive cock and powerful body. However, those who lacked understanding failed to realize that the first girl he'd ever fucked, when he was 16, was knocked unconscious by his massive size. The second almost drowned when she accidently inhailed as he came. Another lost consciousness because during sex, there was nothing between her and the headboard. Three hard thrusts put her under for 4 hours. The list goes on and on.

With each mistake, Ken learned to avoid certian, less obvious problems, like fucking over carpet, or on a table, or even a kitchen island. Sex in the car was also a no.

After picking up the stuff that had fallen from her desk and nightstand, they mopped the cum together - after Ashley took a much needed 10 minute rest - and getting dressed, Ken left her with a final goodnight kiss before bounding down the stairs and out to his jeep. It was an old beat down peice of crap, but it had a reinforced steel chasis, used to carry heavy ordinance. It was the only car that could sustain him without bending or moaning from stress, A custom build he completed with the help of his uncle.

She was fast asleep before he started the car, in fact, she didn't even hear him leave.

--

Well that's it so far, I haven't decided whether I'll keep this going or not, This is my very first story.

This may, unfortunately be my last post for a while. It all depends, (Writing these things is a lot of work, and I'm slow at the keyboard...) I should get that software that dictates. - Here's a deal, when I do, or even better, if somebody buys it for me, I'll post daily stories. But that deal is non-binding. The ultimate decision is at my discretion and will most likely depend on the quality of the software.

Edit: this was not edited. (<--- lol)
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to DAL's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 21st, 2010, 02:22 AM

Little guy's name will probably be nick.
  #3   Add to ts1976's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 21st, 2010, 02:33 AM

ts1976 is on a distinguished road
You might want to edit your stories before you post them, you know, to fix spelling, grammar and the like, but please keep writing! This was hella hot!

I want to be be Ashley right now. I'd still call him Kenny, just to tease him. It's a cute name.
  #4   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 21st, 2010, 05:03 AM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
I'd read a sequel.
  #5   Add to muscl4life's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 21st, 2010, 06:19 AM
a true SIZE QUEEN

muscl4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to muscl4life
As a writer I am pretty proud of inspiring you to write your own stories - I don't really care if they feature straight or gay sex or no sex for that matter, the main point is that your guys is HOT and HUGE!

I understand you were feeling quite nervous about your first story (because this is a already a story, dude) but you don't need so much explanation to give us this very well written "prequel". I am curious to read about Ken(ny)'s story and how he got to be so humongous (and please don't feel like i'm pushing you to make him bi, the sex part must comes from your own volition, it's just about the huge muscle growth for me)

I welcome you to the writer's part of the forum, hoping that you will enjoy writing more stories.

Cheers
  #6   Add to Lionor_King's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 21st, 2010, 07:03 AM
Muscle beast

Lionor_King is on a distinguished road
il ike it i hoipe you do more but i d like to know what his body looks like a li more heehee
  #7   Add to xboy's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 21st, 2010, 04:39 PM

xboy is on a distinguished road
good begin...like to read the continue

http://www.squiby.net/user/xboy
  #8   Add to Reeza's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 4th, 2010, 11:11 PM
Reasonably Insane

Thanked 2,305 Times in 193 Posts
Reeza will become famous soon enough
This has a lot of potential. I really like what you've written, in part because of the way his size is suggested without always being spelled out. And of course he has the attitude. Would love to read about those tutoring sessions. Please continue.
  #9   Add to DAL's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 5th, 2010, 12:15 AM

I'm working on part two, but it'll take some time, sorry

Glad you like it though!
  #10   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 5th, 2010, 06:54 AM

MuscleHintz is on a distinguished road
I want to tell you not to rush, but it's hard to when I'm so desperate for a sequel for this hot story . Anyways, it's your story so take your time and write what you want.
  #11   Add to DAL's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 24th, 2012, 12:05 AM

You and everybody else, are in luck. I think I'm bringing this back.

EDIT:

After a computer crash (in which part 2 and part 3 were erased) and a long-long absence I think I will try my hand at writing again. I actually had to re-read the original post because I lost everything, but I get enough of the original idea.

Though reading various works and shit for classes (in college) and recently paying attention to themes commenly used in plot development, I can say that I have new ideas alternate to the ones I originally considered when writing this introduction.

I'll have to settle on something and see how everything plays out.
  #12   Add to skumbum's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 24th, 2012, 01:02 AM

skumbum is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAL View Post
After a computer crash (in which part 2 and part 3 were erased)
Doh!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAL View Post
I think I will try my hand at writing again.
Yay!!
  #13   Add to MuscleHintz's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 24th, 2012, 07:30 PM

MuscleHintz is on a distinguished road
this is coming back? Great!

I liked the original but never thought we'd see a sequel. But to see one finally coming, that's great!
  #14   Add to arpeejay's Reputation   Report Post  
Old June 24th, 2012, 08:20 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 370 Posts
arpeejay will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Yahoo to arpeejay
Somehow I missed this one altogether! (Probably traveling, knowing me...)

Great work! I look forward to more!

Regarding stats: When Noah Steere, who is 6'6 (2 inches shorter than Kenny), weighed 350 lbs., he had 26 inch arms. My guess is Kenny weighs at least that much.

xoxo

Richard

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options