The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to youngtrevor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old July 28th, 2010, 12:38 AM

youngtrevor is on a distinguished road
My Brother's Keeper Part 3

Part 1
http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=19850

Part 2
http://www.musclegrowth.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=20045

Part 3

WEEK 4

Since I?ve established a new pecking order in the house, Mark has had a hard time learning his new place. At first he hesitated to follow my order, so I taught him a lesson which he would not soon forget. Afterwards, flexing my biceps in front of him was enough to keep him in line. At every opportunity, I showed off my new muscles, which made him wince.

Being the big bro had other perks as well. Mark had a lot of stuff which I didn?t, e.g. his own television in his room. I?ve decided that it?s time to take all of them from him; I took his television, stereo, laptop, iPhone, etc. He seemed to want to protest, but I scowled down at him. ?Listen, squirt,? I growled menacingly, ?you got a problem with this? Tough. You have no say in this or anything else. Your days of telling me what to do are over. I?m in charge of here and I?ll tell you what you can and cannot do. Now, go downstairs to basement. We?re going to work out, well, I?m going to work out and you?ll just watch. And don?t forget to bring me water and towel.?

A couple of years ago, he turned the basement into his own private gym. I wanted to work out there too, but he never let me. Actually he never let me do anything. I wasn?t allowed to touch any of his stuff. To him, I was just an annoying brat who was always tagging along. Well, not anymore. Finally the tables have turned and he was finding out what it?s like to be on the other side of the fence.

We came down to the basement. There were plenty of free weights, benches and racks, which were all mine now. I grabbed a couple of dumbbells and started warming up and then I noticed that he moved towards the free weights.

?What the fuck do you think you?re doing? Don?t you even dare to think about it! I said you?d just watch. What part of it don?t you fucking understand?? I barked at him fiercely.

?But, please,? he tried to protest feebly but I cut him short, shoving him roughly against the wall.

?I?m sorry. I?m really sorry. I won?t touch your stuff again. Please don?t hurt me,? he whimpered with a weak voice. I tried really hard to hold back my laughter; watching him totally terrified by me was priceless.

?Don?t worry, Marky. You?re a good boy. I?m not gonna be mean or anything. As long as you do what I say and don?t step out of line. All right?? I said to him and ruffled his hair, trying to be as patronizing and condescending as possible. He stared at me with a you-got-to-be-kidding-me look on his face and shook with humiliation and anger but there was nothing he could do. I put him in a headlock and gave him a noogie, which made him groan. ?That?s just a reminder of who the boss is,? I said to him with a smug grin.

I made him watch me working out the whole time and bring me water and towel when I needed it. After two hours of workout, my whole body was completely soaked with sweat. I approached him and hit his face with my flexed biceps. He cringed and stepped back. I grabbed him at the neck and forced him to smell my muscle and said to him, ?How do I smell??

?You smell like sweat,? he mumbled and I punched him in the gut immediately, which made him yelp in pain.

?Wrong answer,? I said to him sternly, ?How do I smell??

?You smell like a real man should,? he whimpered with a quivering voice.

?Damn straight! You?re learning fast, kid. Now lick my biceps,? I said to him, watching his eyes grow wide with disbelief and horror. ?You heard me. That?s an order.?

?Please, please don?t. I never did this kind of shit to you. It?s not fair,? he whimpered with a pathetic look on his face.

?What the fuck are you talking about, fair?? I yelled at him with fury, ?Was it fair for me to be beaten by you all the time? Was it fair for me to live in your shadow??

?No. I?m sorry. I?m really sorry,? he mumbled with a sniffle.

?Too late, fucker. It?s way too late. You should?ve been sorry a long time ago,? I snarled with rage, ?Just suck it up and do what you gotta do.?

For a moment he looked at me with a pleading look. Then he gave up hope, stuck out his tongue and started to lick my biceps grudgingly, with tears running down his cheeks. Okay, I might have gone a little overboard on this; maybe it was a power trip. But seeing him helpless at my mercy was just too damn good to stop. It was like dream come true for me. Since that day, it became our routine.

Now I was a little short of 5-foot-10 and 162 lbs. Yeah, 162 pounds, not 160 like I was supposed to be. The magic gave me 5 pounds of muscle each week, but last week I gained additional 2 pounds thanks to the workouts and protein shakes. I wasn?t huge but looked strong with tight muscles all over my body and the six pack on my abs looked damn fine.

Poor Mark regressed into 5-foot-6 and 145 pounds. Above all things, he looked like a junior high kid without any facial hair left on him. Even some of the freshman kids began to bully him. I almost felt sorry for him. Almost, but not quite. It would have been different if he had been a little bit nicer to me. Just a little bit. But he wasn?t; he had it coming to him.

Dad came home early for the first time in many days. At the supper table, Mark brought up an unexpected subject. ?Dad, I think I?m going to quit school.?

?The hell you are!? dad yelled at him, ?What?s gotten into you? Don?t you know how hard it is to get a job without a high school diploma? There?s no way I?m going to let my son become a high school dropout, period!?

?But you don?t understand,? Mark started to whine, ?Look at me, dad. I look like an eighth grader at best. Everybody picks on me.?

?Don?t be such a pussy. Be a man and put up with bullies. And now that you mention it, I don?t think you should drive anymore because you?re too young. Give me your keys, son.?

?You can?t do this to me. I just look younger. I?m still seventeen!? He protested desperately, being startled by what dad said.

?Looks do matter. You don?t look like the photo on your license anymore. If a cop sees you driving, he would probably think you?re some kid stealing big brother?s car. So stop arguing and give me your keys, now.? Dad said with a serious voice. Reluctantly Mark gave him his keys and went to his room with a bitter look on his face.

WEEK 5

Mark kept shrinking. He was now five-foot-four and 130 pounds and became really submissive. He didn?t even hesitate when I ordered him to do something really disgusting like licking my feet. The excitement of revenge wore off quicker than I thought; it became just normal. He was my little bro and did everything I told him to. There was nothing to be excited about. It became a little hard for me to think of him as other than my kid brother. I saw no reason to still be mad at him; he was a good kid and respected me, after all. Maybe I have been a little too harsh with him.

Meanwhile, I continued to grow taller and bigger. I was a little taller than 5-foot-10 and 169 lbs now. My shoulder broadened out and my arms and legs were noticeably longer and thicker. My muscles weren?t huge but each one was perfectly shaped and my clothes couldn?t hide them bulging underneath. In addition, I looked quite older and more mature than before. My jawline became stronger, squarer and more chiseled and my cheekbones got more prominent. I had thick brown stubble which covered the whole lower half of my face. Although I shaved every morning, it grew back quickly and made me look rugged and tough. My legs and arms were coated with dark brown hair and my tight abs and chest got quite hairy too. It was pretty impressive for a 14 years old; well, actually I didn?t look like 14 at all.

And my Adam?s apple on my thicker neck got bigger, which made my voice change too; it was no longer cracked and became deeper and more intimidating. The best part of my growth was my cock and balls. It was nine inches when it?s hard. Nine inches! And my balls doubled in size. Practically I was no longer a boy. I became a man.

My life changed quite a bit in a short period of time. People noticed my recent growth spurt and newfound maturity and confidence and treated me differently than before. Girls stared at my body, even the popular ones too, which definitely wasn?t what I was used to, but I really enjoyed the attention; perhaps I became more cocky than I realized. And it didn?t take long for me to lose my virginity.

Meanwhile I joined the football team; they needed a backup QB, of course. To everybody?s surprise, including my own, I was pretty good. Coach kept asking me several times if I really never played before. Apparently it runs through the family, or maybe I inherited more than just Mark?s muscles. My play improved quickly and I became friends with my new teammates in no time. Seemingly, they forgot that I was just a freshman. Well, I couldn?t blame them ?cause I looked way older than my age. Hey, looks do matter, right?

I was heading to the next class when I found my new buddies giving hell to some poor kid, and it was no other than Mark. To my surprise, a sudden anger filled my veins; it pissed me off, even though I pushed him around myself.

?Dude, what the fuck? Leave him alone!? I yelled at them loudly.

?Aw, come on Tim, we were just having some fun,? Josh, the tight end, who was grabbing Mark by the collar, said while releasing his grip.

?That?s not cool man. He?s my baby bro!?

?Shit, man, so he?s your baby bro now. Damn, this is too funny. You?re the man, Tim. Anyway, see you at the practice later.? They left, laughing uproariously. I came close to Mark, whose eyes were red and swollen from crying, and hugged him tightly, while he was sobbing in my arms. I felt sorry for him for the first time.

WEEK 6

I?ve had a bit long hair all my life but I thought it didn?t suit me anymore, so I decided to try shorter hair. I bought a clipper and gave myself a buzzcut (#3 on the top, #2 on the sides and back), which I would never have dared to do before. I stared at my reflection in the mirror and gasped. They say that hair plays major part in a man?s appearance and, boy, was it so damn true. I looked strong, tough, and extremely masculine. Yeah, this was the right hair for me. I determined that I would keep it this way from now on.

I kept growing bigger. Now I was 5?11 and 176 lbs. Girls loved my well defined washboard 8-pack abs and rock-hard, chiseled guns, and I got laid every night. Everything was perfect in my life except for one thing. Mark was very depressed and dejected and it made me feel really bad. Although he had been a jerk, a real one, he went through a drastic change which wasn?t limited on the outside; he became a completely different person and didn?t need to be punished anymore. I stopped humiliating him but he had a lot of problems other than that.

School was hell for him. Now he was only five-foot-two and 115 pounds and looked like a sixth grader, at best. Even though I made sure that nobody would push him around anymore, he was still miserable; there were too many things to remind him of his former life in the school. So I decided to make him be able to quit school.

?Dad, we need to talk,? I said at the breakfast table.

?What?s up, son? Do you need something?? dad said with a warm smile. I?ve become his favorite son lately and he didn?t try to hide it.

?I?m concerned about Mark. It?s too much for him to go to school, considering his size. Let him quit school, dad. He can get a GED afterwards,? I said to dad, while noticing Mark?s face filled with surprise and hope.

?Okay, I think that would be all right. You made a good point. It?s good to see you?re protective of your brother,? dad said with an approving smile. Wow, it was easier than I thought. Mark looked so happy like a kid on Christmas morning and kept thanking me and dad.

When I came home that night, Mark came to my room, which was unusual. ?I want to thank you, big bro? he said to me with a blush.

?Huh? You already thanked me in the morning. You don?t need to thank me over and over. You know, I?m not mad at you anymore. Don?t be afraid of me, bro,? I said to him with a grin on my face.

?No, it?s not because I?m afraid of you. I?m really grateful for everything you?ve done for me. You?re the only one who cares about me. You stood up for me to dad and you protected me from bullies. You?re my hero, Tim. I?m really sorry that I didn?t realize it before that you?re such a nice and good hearted guy,? he said to me with teary eyes and a sincere note in his voice.

?You think too well of me,? I barely said. Was he really Mark? Was he really the same Mark that I know? He looked so innocent, almost angelic. I had put a curse on him and made his life a living hell and he was thinking I was his hero. I felt very guilty and ashamed.

The next day, I ran to the mall to see the wizard. I had to do something; Mark didn?t deserve it. As soon as I burst into the store, I asked to the wizard. ?When will the change stop??

?Don?t worry. It won?t stop yet. You?ll grow more,? he said in a matter-of-fact way.

?No! That?s not what I want. Don?t make him shrink more,? I yelled to him.

?Like I said the last time when you came here, the curse is very powerful. The transfer cannot be altered or annulled and it will not stop until it?s supposed to,? he said to me.

?Then when it?s supposed to stop?? I asked to him nervously.

?Let me see,? he said and looked into the crystal ball. ?Oh, it will stop three weeks later.?

?No way! What will happen to him? He already lost too much,? I said glumly.

?Well, he will end up in the body of 8 years old,? he answered nonchalantly.

?8 years old! No, he can?t live like that. Is there any magic that can change him back to normal? There?s got to be one. You said the change will end three weeks later. So after three weeks, another magic can change him back, right?? I said to him desperately.

?I?m afraid not. Like I said, the curse is very powerful. No other magic can change his physical form,? he said to me in a serious tone.

?So, then he will have to grow up like an 8 year old kid?? I said disbelievingly.

?No, you don?t get it. It?s not like he is going to be really 8 years old. He will be still 17 even though his appearance, which means that he will not grow up. He will be stuck in that form,? he said.

?No, no, no,? I screamed with horror, ?You can?t leave him like that forever! I take it back! I give up all my muscles! Just change us back to normal. Please don?t say you can?t.?

?Why do you want to change back? Isn?t this what you wanted? When you came here first, you were filled with hatred to him and said you?d do anything to be bigger than him and get back at him,? he said, critically.

?But I didn?t know it would be like this,? I mumbled with teary eyes, ?Is there anything, anything to help him? I can?t leave him like that. He?s my brother, for God?s sake. I can?t live with this.?

?Well, there?s one thing I can do, but trust me. You don?t want to do that,? he said.

?Try me, I?d do anything,? I said hopefully.

?I can?t change his physical form but I can put his soul into your body and vice versa,? he said with calm voice.

?You what? Then I?d stuck in his body,? I said with frustration.

?I told you so. You don?t want to do that,? he said with a sly smile.

I couldn?t do it. There?s no way I would live in an 8 year olds body for good. I felt really sorry for Mark, but if it was either me or him, then it should be him in that body, not me. I just couldn?t.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to youngtrevor For This Useful Post:
dickasauras (July 5th, 2013), heatofrxn (October 18th, 2012)
  #2   Add to musclemonkey's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 3rd, 2010, 06:13 AM
Monkeys have bigger tails

musclemonkey is on a distinguished road
Great addition to the story! I feel like there were some details missing in the part of him just losing his virginity, lol but this isn't a sex story. The pace is really good and I can't wait to see where you take it next!
  #3   Add to youngtrevor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 3rd, 2010, 04:46 PM

Yeah, I know. I omitted the sex scene on purpose because he is technically still 14 and I was afraid that some of you guys might be offended. Anyway, thanks for your comment. Glad to know you enjoyed it.
  #4   Add to Otaru_grower's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 3rd, 2010, 08:25 PM

Otaru_grower is on a distinguished road
If he looks 21 then it shouldn't be too offensive.

Also I find the development of the brother being trapped in a little kids body for life to be pretty cruel, twist wise. Maybe he can switch his brother with someone else when he feels he deserves it, but the body can be a skinny older nerd with no muscle?

Love this story.
  #5   Add to youngtrevor's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 4th, 2010, 03:32 PM

You're right. I think it's pretty cruel, too. So I guess some change should be made.

Thank you, as always, for your comment. You know, I'm still waiting for your stories.
  #6   Add to heatofrxn's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 5th, 2010, 10:28 PM

heatofrxn is on a distinguished road
In the common theme recently of thread necromancy, I'd like to say this story is awesome and I'd love to see another chapter in this saga.
Excellent writing, really capturing the complete role reversal.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options