The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to sl97aq's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 24th, 2010, 03:07 PM

sl97aq
Andrew prequel chapter 12: Thanksgiving in miami

When Andrew woke up on Saturday morning, he didn't know at first where he was. He got out of bed and walked over to the window to look outside. Andrew had to rub his eyes to make sure he was seeing clearly. He saw a big stone patio many floors below him with a big pool in it. Beyond that, he saw a narrow path and a wooden boardwalk. Beyond the boardwalk was a sandy beach with a multi-coloured lifeguard tower. Beyond the beach and the tower was the ocean, which filled a small cove right in front of the hotel.

?I?m in Miami Beach!? Andrew shouted in astonishment. ?I can?t believe it!?

?Actually, this hotel is directly on the line separating Miami Beach from South Beach, right between 31st and 32nd Streets,? someone said from behind him.

Andrew turned around to see Carrie standing behind him.

"Who told you that Carrie and why are you dressed already?" Andrew asked her.

"I woke up early, so I went downstairs to have breakfast," Carrie replied. "The waiters told me all about this hotel and its location while I ate."

"I missed breakfast?!" Andrew shouted in a panic. "How am I going to work out today if I didn't have breakfast?"

"Relax Andrew, I went to the early breakfast at 6 am," Carrie informed him. "It's 7:30 now and they serve a later breakfast at 8 am. So hurry up and get washed and dressed so that you can eat with me."

"You already ate Carrie; are you hungry again already?" Andrew asked her, as he walked into the bathroom.

"No silly, I ate a light early breakfast so that I could have a light late breakfast with you," Carrie informed him with a chuckle. "You're not too bright when you first wake up, are you Andrew?"

"I'm also not a telepath Carrie, so stop giving me such a hard time!" Andrew shouted at her while he started the shower. "Why don't you go bug everyone else instead of me!"

"Okay Andrew, I'll do that, and hopefully you'll be in a better mood when we all eat breakfast together," Carrie replied, walking out of the bedroom.

"Don't count on it Carrie, especially if you keep insulting me!" Andrew yelled back, but Carrie had already walked out of earshot and so she didn't hear him.

Andrew took his shower, got dressed in the looser clothes he's told his dad he'd wear and came downstairs for breakfast. On the way, he met the rest of his family, so they all went downstairs together. Andrew looked around the lobby for the restaurant and saw it near the back door that led out to the patio. The Pearsons saw the Petersons waiting for them at a table that seated eight, so they walked into the restaurant and sat down at the four remaining seats.

"Good morning Andrew; how are you today?" Ron Peterson asked him.

"I'll be feeling a lot better when I eat!" Andrew snapped without thinking.

"Andrew; don't talk to Carrie's dad like that!" Chad admonished him. "I want you to apologize to him right now!"

Andrew glared at his dad for a few seconds before he remembered that Chad was the boss.

"Sorry Mr. Peterson," Andrew said quietly, clenching his fists under the table.

"Apology accepted Andrew, but try to keep your temper in check if you want to keep dating my daughter," Ron warned him sternly.

"Understood sir," Andrew said quietly.

The rest of breakfast passed without incident, and then everyone headed out front of the hotel to wait for the limo to pick them up.

"Where are we going now Dad?" Andrew asked him.

"We're going to Mr. Anderson's house where I can finalize the business with him and then we can have fun with him at the beach for the morning," Chad replied. "You did tell me during the summer that you wanted to learn how to surf and now that we're here in Miami, it's the perfect opportunity."

"Good thinking Dad," Andrew congratulated him. "It will also be the perfect opportunity for me to show off my muscles at the beach!"

"Yes that too Andrew," Chad sighed; realizing that modesty was still something Andrew had to learn.

"That's great Dad!" Andrew shouted in excitement, completely missing his dad's disappointed tone. "Here comes the limo to take us to Mr. Anderson's house!"

Everyone got into the limo and it took them north along the streets of Miami Beach. Andrew felt slightly nervous about seeing Anthony again, since Anthony was a lot bigger than him at 6 feet and 200 pounds of solid muscle.

One day I'll be a lot bigger than Anthony and then I won't be jealous of him anymore! Andrew promised himself. In the meantime, I'm going to learn all I can from him about being a jock! Learning to surf today should help with that!

When they got to Anthony's house, Andrew jumped out of the limo and ran up to his new friend Anthony, eager to learn more from him about being a jock. Anthony was amused by Andrew's adoration of him, but he was humbled as well.

"Don't get too excited Andrew; my dad hasn't dragged the surfboards out of the shed yet," Anthony informed him. "But since he and your dad got all their paperwork done last night, they can look over my dad's new gym while I teach you how to surf. We just have to wait for my dad to get ready."

"Yeah Anthony; I can't wait!" Andrew shouted in excitement. "I want to be as big as you when I'm your age!"

All thoughts of challenging Anthony in a wrestling match had left Andrew the night before when he realized that Anthony could be a mentor for him instead of a challenger.

A little hard to be a challenge to someone who lives 2500 kilometers away from me! Andrew thought to himself.

"Are you listening to me Andrew?" Anthony asked him, waving a hand in front of his face.

"Uh, no I wasn't Anthony," Andrew realized, looking down at his feet. "Sorry about that big guy."

"I was saying that if you keep working out like you have been, you will be my size when you're 13 years old," Anthony informed him. He saw the big grin on Andrew's face and put a gentle hand on his shoulder. "Just come see me every time you're on vacation down here and I'll help you become really big and strong!" Andrew jumped up and down in excitement and cheered, reminding Anthony that he was still just a little kid despite all his big muscles. "Would you mind doing me a favour Andrew?" Anthony asked Andrew once he calmed down.

"Anything for you Anthony!" Andrew gushed, looking up at his hero with admiration in his eyes.

"Would you mind pretending that you're my age Andrew?" Anthony asked him. "It would be interesting to see if everyone I introduce you to today thinks you're actually 13 like me."

"Are you asking me this to make me behave?" Andrew asked him suddenly.

"Yes Andrew," Anthony replied, surprised by Andrew's insight and deciding to tell him the truth. "Big strong guys like you and me should act quiet and humble, since we could really hurt smaller guys if we got too excited around them."

Andrew nodded soberly, remembering that his dad had told him the same thing that summer. Andrew also remembered how easy it had been to take care of David six weeks earlier, and how much his friends at school admired him now.

"I understand Anthony," Andrew said. "I won't let you down man; you're my hero!"

"Don't tell anyone else that or they'll know you're not 13!" Anthony teased him, ruffling Andrew's hair with one hand. "But I'm glad you're listening to what I have to say; it's really important. And one last thing Andrew: call me Tony; I hate the formal name Anthony."

"Got it Tony," Andrew said, smiling up at his big friend.

Andrew's dad Chad had come out of the house a few minutes before and had heard some of Anthony's conversation with Andrew. He smiled as he realized that his son had found a mentor, and realized that Anthony had a better chance of making Andrew listen since he was closer to Andrew's own age.

"Are you ready to go Andrew?" Chad asked him, as Anthony's dad dragged the surfboards out of the shed.

"Yeah I am Dad," Andrew replied quietly. Chad smiled as he realized what a great influence Anthony was on his son. "What are you smiling at Dad?" Andrew asked him.

"I'm glad that you're acting more mature Andrew; you're certainly in a better mood than you were this morning," Chad replied.

"Yeah, I'm sorry about that Dad, but ever since I've started working out, I've found that I get really grumpy unless I eat every few hours," Andrew realized.

"No problem Andrew; we'll eat again after surfing at the beach," Chad said, as he helped Aaron load the surfboards into the van. "Let's go to the beach now. Hurry up and get back in the limo. The parents and I will be riding with Aaron while you kids ride in the limo."

"Okay Dad, see you there," Andrew said, getting in the limo after holding the door open for Carrie.

As the limo drove them to South Beach, Andrew and his friends gazed out the windows at the palm trees and the ocean: marvelling at how different the view was than in Orillia.

"Pretty good view, isn't it Andrew," Anthony said with a smirk.

"Yeah it is Tony," Andrew replied. "Do you ever get bored, seeing this view every day?"

"No I don't Andrew; I love living in Miami Beach," Tony replied. "And when you come down here to play football in about eight years, you will too."

"How do you know I want to be a Hurricane?" Andrew asked him in surprise.

"You told me last night, once I told you that I could help you work out," Anthony informed him. "Don't you remember?"

"No I don't man; I guess it's because I'm just so excited to be down here for Thanksgiving Weekend," Andrew replied.

"If you play your cards right, maybe it will become an annual tradition," Anthony informed him.

"How will playing cards help?" Andrew asked him without thinking.

"I don't know," Tony replied honestly. "It's just a figure of speech, and I'm not sure what it means. I'll have to ask my dad sometime. Anyway, once my dad gets the guest houses built, then you guys won't have to stay at hotels anymore when you come down here. He told me last night that merging with your dad's company will make our family rich!"

Andrew nodded quietly, realizing how close Tony had just come to revealing that Andrew's family was also rich because of Chad's work at Harrington's Sports Suppliers.

Once the limo got to the beach, everyone got out and headed to the gym building.

"Glad you're here everyone," Anthony's dad said, stepping out of the van. "Once I get these surfboards unloaded with the help of Chad and his friends, I can begin teaching you kids how to surf. Does that sound like fun?"

"YEAH!" Andrew and his friends shouted in excitement.

"Good," Aaron said with a big smile. "I'll hand out the surfboards to you now, and then Anthony will teach you guys the first surfing lessons while I show Andrew's parents around my new gym."

Aaron handed out the surfboards and then went into the gym with Andrew's parents. Steve's parents stayed outside and helped Anthony show the kids some basic surfing techniques.

Anthony was really impressed with how quickly Andrew picked up his lessons, but he was a little worried as well.

If I'm not careful, Andrew's going to become a better surfer than I am, even though he's three years younger than me!

"Good job guys," Anthony said to his four students. "You did really well on the surfboard paddling lessons. After a few more visits down here, you'll be able to surf through the wave tunnel, just like I did for the first time last weekend!"

"There's more waves coming in right now," Andrew informed Anthony. "Can you show us your surfing skills now?"

"Sure thing man," Anthony said, realizing that he had just found a way to show Andrew that he was still the better surfer. "Watch me and in a few years you'll be able to surf as well as me out there!"

With that, Anthony jumped on his surfboard and skimmed across the wet sand into the water. Andrew and his friends watched in awe as Anthony steered into one of the forming waves and then along it as it began to curl above him. He got out of the wave tunnel just before it collapsed in on itself. Then he glided into the calm water and onto the beach to the applause of Andrew and his friends.

"Thanks a lot for your support everyone," Anthony said humbly, noticing that Steve's parents were applauding as well. "One day you'll all be able to do what I just did."

"I can't wait for that day Tony," Andrew said with a determined look.

"It will come soon enough," Tony said, secretly hoping that it wouldn't come too soon. "Well, now that we've had fun surfing, it's time for lunch and then we'll go to the Hurricanes game in the Orange Bowl Stadium."

Andrew and his friends followed him inside where his dad had finished talking with Andrew's dad.

"Hello everyone; you're all ready for lunch I see," Mr. Anderson said, stepping out of his office.

"Yes we are sir," Andrew said eagerly. "We'll need all that food to feed our growing muscles!"

"I think your muscles are growing faster than Steve's," Mr. Anderson said without thinking. "If you keep growing at your current rate, you'll be as big as Anthony in three years time!"

"Yeah, but by then I'll be 16 years old and still bigger than Andrew," Anthony reminded his dad; his fear about Andrew getting bigger than him coming back again.

"You hope," Mr. Anderson said, making his son feel worse and a little jealous of his dad's admiration of Andrew. "But enough about that; let's get outside and I'll set up the barbeque for lunch."

So everyone followed Mr. Anderson outside and they had lunch on the gym patio where they could look out at the Atlantic Ocean. Andrew had no idea that Anthony was sceretly afraid of being eclipsed in later years; he thought Anthony was just being quiet because he was hungry.

After lunch, everyone got ready to go the the Orange Bowl Stadium for the Miami Hurricanes football game. Their opponents would be Florida State, who the Hurricanes had lost badly to in the previous season. Mr. Anderson's limo took everyone to the Orange Bowl Stadium and Andrew asked his dad if there would be time on this visit to tour the University of Miami campus.

"Not this time Andrew; besides, we visited it two years ago for my 10th Class Reunion," Chad said. "I'm sure it hasn't changed that much."

Andrew nodded in agreement as they walked across the grass to where the Hurricanes band was practicing for the game.

"Hey Dad, they're playing the Hurricanes fight song!" Andrew shouted in excitement.

"I know Andrew," Chad said. "Stop talking and you'll enjoy it more."

Andrew found out that his dad was referring to more than the band once they stepped into the stadium. Anthony's dad led the way to the Alumni Seating section where everyone would be sitting and they all sat down to enjoy the game. Andrew watched in excitement as the Hurricanes ran onto the field out of the huge white football helmet near their end zone and he stood up and cheered with everyone else as the announcer introduced the team.

"Look closely at the Jumbotron everyone and you will see some former Hurricanes players in attendance today!" the announcer shouted.

The view from the camera showed on the Jumbotron and Andrew jumped and waved when he saw himself on the big screen.

"Look Dad, we're on TV!" he shouted to Chad in excitement.

"Yes we are Andrew," Chad said, waving calmly to the cameras. "If you become a Hurricanes player like I did, it won't be the last time you're on TV either."

Once the game started, Andrew calmed down and watched the action on the field carefully, hoping to pick up some tips for his future high school football career. He and his dad enjoyed the first half a lot, and they missed Steve smirking, hoping that his future team would beat Miami again. His hopes came true in the second half, as Florida State beat Miami 26 to 14.

"So much for Miami's home team advantage Andrew; better luck next year," Steve said smugly.

"Shut up Steve!" Andrew shouted in fury, glaring at his best friend with clenched fists.

Andrew saw how mad Andrew was and wisely decided not to push things any further.

"Sorry about that Andrew; I guess I got too caught up in the game," Steve apologized.

"That's okay Steve," Andrew said, taking a deep breath and unclenching his fists. "Just think before you speak next time and I'll do the same."

"I have something to tell you that might cheer you up Andrew," Chad said.

"What is it Dad?" Andrew asked him, as they began to exit the stadium.

"There isn't a home Dolphins game tomorrow after all, so we'll be able to tour the Miami campus if you want," Chad replied.

"That would be great Dad; then I can get a Hurricanes t-shirt to go with my football!" Andrew shouted in excitement.

"And I can get an idea of what merchandise to order for our company so that we can sell it to all the Hurricanes fans back home," Chad realized.

Once everyone got out of the stadium, they went back to their hotel in the limo. They got changed there, and then went to Mr. Anderson's house, since he had invited them over for supper. There, Andrew asked his dad why he had thought there was a Dolphins home game that weekend.

"I forgot to check the date of the tickets Andrew; they are actually for a home game against the New England Patriots on October 25th," Chad replied.

"That's a pretty good match-up Dad," Andrew said, having watched some NFL games with his dad since the season had begun. "How will we get down here for that game?"

"I'll be glad to send the jet to pick you up this time, so you don't have to use Mr. Harrington's," Aaron replied.

"What jet?" Andrew asked him in confusion.

"Once the merger with your dad's company was confirmed, I was able to combine our company savings with the merger signing bonus to purchase my first company jet," Aaron replied. "I'd be glad to test it out in two weeks by coming up to Orillia to pick you guys up for the Dolphins game in two weeks."

"That would be great Dad: then we can see Dan Marino and Drew Bledsoe face off against each other!" Andrew shouted in excitment, causing Steve to look amazed at his football knowledge.

Chad grinned at his son; pleased that Andrew was as interested in football as he was.

The next day, everyone took a tour of the Miami campus in the afternoon, after surfing again in the morning. Chad took careful note of what Hurricanes merchandise was sold in the campus bookstore while Andrew picked out what he wanted to buy. Chad also asked Mr. Anderson and Anthony what merchandise the teenagers around Miami liked to wear and took careful notes of their answers. Then he joined Mr. Anderson in hosting a campus tour for the kids, since they had both gone to U of Miami and had actually played together. Andrew was really excited to see his future school again and Mr. Anderson even introduced him to some of the players that he knew. Then they had Canadian Thanksgiving dinner at Mr. Anderson's house.

On Monday, the eight people from Orillia said goodbye to Anthony and his dad and returned home on Mr. Harrington's private jet. Chad was glad that the merger with Mr. Anderson's company had been successful and Andrew was glad that he had gotten a better look at his future school and football team.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options