The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to rmudge17's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 31st, 2010, 10:51 PM

rmudge17 is on a distinguished road
The Change Part III

The Change Part III: Stan and Joseph

Part I
Part II

There was a soft his as the doors of the after school bus opened for Chris and David. After the rest of the team had changed, they decided they couldn?t hold back any longer and found there way into a near by bathroom to release. It didn?t take long for either of them to finish, but they had still almost missed the bus. As they stepped on a murmur went through the football team that sat at the back, but neither of the two new men carried much what the other players thought or said. Chris was now by far the largest guy on the team. No one had lasted as long as he had. This lead to a natural jealousy amongst his teammates, but Chris had David and that was all that mattered at the moment.

?What the fuck, Chris changed too?? Stan whispered to Joseph.

?Holy shit, he?s big.?

?Coach tells us to wait then changes the whole God Damn football team.?

After seventh period Stan and Joseph had reported to the detention that was their second home. They weren?t particularly rowdy students, but they were blunt, imaginative, and disrespectful, generally an unsuccessful combination in a school setting. There was a strict silence policy enforced in detention and Joseph and Stan had been unable to talk about what had happened in gym class. Both had sat in utter isolation daydreaming about what to do with the stiffness that made walking awkward. The two friends were given to wild fantasies even before their sexual appetites had been awakened. Now these fantasies became move vivid then they had ever been before. Stan found himself rapidly sketching what he imagined the naked female form to be over and over again. With each iteration of the drawing he felt as if he became harder. Eventually he realized that his boxers were wet. Am I changing, he thought. He paused his drawings for a moment and when his body didn?t transform, he returned to his work ignoring the continuing fountain of pre-cum his dick had become. Across the room, Joseph had no means to bring his fantasies into reality. Instead he closed his eyes and found himself at a carnival were all the clowns were topless and women. He watched as his dream women danced around him bouncing with every movement. Separate from each other, both realized that they would never again be free of the thought of naked women and what said women could do to their junk.

?What did you think they did??

Stan starred at Joseph. ?I?ll give you one guess.?

?I don?t know maybe they have a machine or something that does it for them.?

?So the football team has a machine that rubs their stuff until they jizz. Really??

?It could be.?

?They probably all jacked each other off, like the wimp. Disgusting.?

?Isn?t that what you?re going to do??

?Never.?

?Then how are you going to?ya know?get it done.?

?A girl.?

?Wait, a girl can do that.?

?Yep.?

?How do you know??

?I just do.?

?Is that why we have girlfriends??

?I hadn?t thought about it, but yes.?

?So your going to get Jessica to?do that to you??

?Yes, sir, and if she won?t I will find someone else.? There was a pause. ?Ok, so I had this idea while I was drawing in detention. So you know when you rub two things together they got hot and torn a little??

?Yeah.?

?Well, imagine that happening to your dick.? Pain crossed both faces. ?Well I think that may happen if you?pop?without water or liquid or something. So I thought where does a girl have a lot of liquid?her mouth.?

?So you want Jessica to put your?stuff in her mouth??

?And suck until I change!? Stan expounded as he pre-cummed a bit.

?That?sounds?.AWESOME!? Joseph proclaimed following his friends lead. ?I am going to do that with Chelsea.?

?Well I am getting it done first.?

?Wanna bet??

And thus a bet between Stan and Joseph was formed. The first to change by a girls mouth would receive fifty dollars from the other. Soon the bus came to their stop and the two friends departed for Joseph?s house. Chris and David got off at the same stop, and ran to Chris?s house. The sun would set and rise before they stopped fucking one another.

Joseph?s twin brother was waiting for the soon-to-be-changed friends as they entered the kitchen. He was huddled over the days newspaper, despite it being the lat afternoon.

?Still trying to prove you can read Benjy,? mocked the technically younger brother.

?How was your first detention of the year?? came the calm slightly deeper voice of the technically older brother.

?It was a?right.? Joseph loved to intentionally lower his English standards when talking to his brother.

?But the real scene was in gym class,? interjected Stan.

?Yeah, you know that small kid, David??

?A little strange, right??

?That?s him.?

?Well he changed.?

?Changed??

?Yep.?

?And what does that mean??

?How can you read so much and know so little Benjy, my brother??

Benjamin went back to his reading knowing his brother couldn?t resist telling him what happened.

?He grew up. He got tall, and big, and hairy.?

?And he shot this white stuff all over the shower room.?

?Really??

?Yep.?

?How??

?Well,? said Joseph walking over to his brother. ?That thing between your legs, can be used for something other then pissing, apparently.? Benjamin looked back puzzled. ?He just whipped it out and stroked it till he exploded,? Joseph explained excitedly mimicking the movement. The idea of it hit a switch in Benjamin?s mind and he was soon sporting a duplicate of his brother ragger. ?Look, Stan, my brother understands,? Joseph proclaimed pointing out the small pole in the gym shorts.

?I can?t help it.?

?Neither can we, but we?re going to take care of it soon.?

?Your going to?rub it?tomorrow.?

?Nah, we?re going to have Jessica and Chelsea do the work for us.?

?I don?t think God likes that idea.?

?Really??

?Really, what? God?s disdain shouldn?t be mocked.?

?Whatever, Benjamin. We?re going to get some new clothes.? The atheistic Joseph was always frustrated when his brother brought God into things.

?So, what are you going to do about that?? asked Stan with the most respect he could muster pointing at boner.

?I think I am going to ask Father McClellan about it.?

Stan?s respect broke down as he laughed. ?Good luck with that.?

?Thanks,? Benjamin said calmly as the two friends left, ?Jackasses.?

Stan and Joseph spent the rest of the afternoon shopping for oversized clothing. Expecting a big change they bought XLs rather then there normal Adult Smalls. As they went to bed in their separate houses, they both thought, Tomorrow?s going to be the day.

Joseph awoke the next morning to the sight of his first morning wood. Will you ever go down, he thought before dressing into his extremely baggy clothing. He decided not to shower that morning, for some reason he felt like being dirty when he did it. His brother was leaving in his towel when Joseph walked into the hallway, he was still stiff.

?How was your talk with Father McClellan??

?He said to do nothing, at least not until I?m married.?

?So your going to walk around with that until you convince some women to pity marry you.?

?God doesn?t have to be convenient,? came the traditional arrogant tone.

?Being stuck with that is just what you deserve,? the technically younger brother said in a huff as he left.

Joseph met up with Stan at the bus stop. ?Good luck man, but I am going to win,? called Stan.

?That?s what you think. So picture of the stuff is proof enough right??

?Yep, I?ll be texting it to you by the end of first period.?

?We?ll see. Man I can?t wait.?

?Same here?so have you been spilling stuff??

?Yeah, how?d you know??

?Same things been happen to me.?

Chris and David walked up to the stop. Both walked a little funny, David far more then Chris. Both wore smiles nearly wider then their faces. The two men and two boys of the same grade stood awkwardly until Chris took the initiative.

?So you?re going to change today??

?Yep, but not together or anything like that,? said Stan quickly.

?We?re not like that,? added Joseph.

?We?ll have fun anyway,? said David quietly, ?and remember to last as long as possible.?

?Why??

?How do you think I got so big,? said Chris as he stretched his shirt with a flex of the chest. David?s dick stood at attention.

?Thanks,? responded Stan slowly.

The bus finally arrived and the four guys took their seats. Looking around the bus, Joseph noticed that six or seven new guys had changed including a few juniors. The juniors were noticeably shorter post-change. There probably smaller everywhere, thought Stan who was now very glad to be a senior.

As the bus started its journey to the school, Joseph?s mind began to drift. He thought about what was to come. He was back at the Carnival of boobs again. One of the most gift clowns ran up to him and plugged a pump onto his balls and started pumping. A small wave of pleasure pulsed through him. ?Whoa,? he said allowed.

?What?? Stan?s voice brought Joseph out of his daydream.

?Nothing, just thinking about today.?

?It?s going to be fucking awesome.?

?Yeah, it is.?

The bus arrived at the school and the two boys parted ways in a race to find their respective girlfriends. The contest had really begun. They had been eager to change to begin with, the added urge to win made them frantic.

Stan found Jessica first. She was chatting with Chelsea and a couple other girls. ?Jessica, can I talk to you.?

?Sure.?

?And Chelsea, Joseph?s looking for you. I think he went that way,? Stan said pointing in the direction farthest from where Joseph actually was. Score one for Stan, he thought.

?What?s up Stan??

?Have you seen what?s been happening to some of the guys.?

Jessica blushed, ?Yes.?

?Well what would you think if it happened to me??

Jessica drew a deep breath. ?I would like that,? she said licking her lips.

?So do you want to help me transform??

?Sure, how does it work??

Stan lowered his voice. ?Well you put my?thing?in your mouth and touch it and stuff??

?Sure!? Jessica said a bit to loudly.

?Your ok with it??

?Why wouldn?t I be?

?I don?t know. Lets go.?

?Right now??

?Why not?? Stan looked around the room to see if Joseph had meet up with Chelsea yet.

?It?s a little obvious.?

?Who cares??

?I do for one, and that judgmental bitch Chelsea for an other.? Until that moment Stan had imagined Chelsea and Jessica to be as close as he and Joseph.

?So you think she won?t do it with Joseph??

?Hell no,? said Chelsea on the other side of the school. ?Jessica is way to stuck up to help Stan out.?

?Great,? said Joseph. Score, he thought.

?We?ll do it first period.?

?Excellent, where? it gets messy?really?really?messy.?

?The girls bathroom second floor north hallway, no one uses that one,? said Jessica.

?The boys bathroom second floor north hallway, no one uses that one,? said Chelsea.

?At 10:20,? said both girls in unison across the school from one another.

?Awesome,? said both boys as they pre-cummed in unison at the thought of winning the competition.

Stan sat in his first period class, English, doodling. It was 10:10 and he could barely contain himself. His notebook was full of naked women and his boxers were soaked. Trying to distracted himself from his drawings he starred intently at the clock. The second hand slowly slowed to a stop. God Damn It speed up, he thought. He imagined Jessica in the bathroom awaiting him. Getting read for what was to cum. She had no clue what was about to happen. That bathroom was going to be filled with his man seed. Soon he would be a man. He bit his lip as a small pulse of pleasure coursed through his body. Come on clock.

Across the hall Joseph was at the carnival in his mind again. The busty clown had hooked him up and started pumping again. He watched on as his dick inflated with ever pump slowly growing out and then up towards the sky. One pump and it passed his belly button. Another and it reached his flat chest. He felt and intense feeling growing in the growing member. He was about to cum, but he stopped himself. NO! I need to wait, he thought. I have to go now. So he asked for the hall pass and made his way to the restroom five minutes early.

Just as Joseph entered the boy?s bathroom, Stan exited his classroom and ran to the girl?s lavatory. Both found their ladies waiting for them, and both were ready for action.

Chelsea starred at Joseph?s boner tent then grabbed it. An explosion of feeling swept through his body. If he had been weaker he would have cum there and then. ?So that?s what its like,? she exclaimed ecstatically. Joseph had lost the ability to speak. He was no longer in control; it was all in her hands now.

?So what do I do Stan?? asked Jessica biting her lip in anticipation.

Stan?s only response was to lock the door of the bathroom and unzip his pants. He was going to dominate her today.

Joseph was on a toilet seat, and his pants were being torn from his body. Chelsea?s eyes widened in amazement at the dick that stood before her. She looked up into Joseph?s beaming face. There was a pristine moment of connection between the two. Joseph couldn?t believe he was about to change. Is this really happening, he thought. He was answered as Chelsea?s lips made contact with the head of his dick.

Stan stood in the middle of the bathroom as Jessica knelt before him. ?Here we go!? he shouted to no one in particular. He knew exactly what he wanted and began to guide Jessica?s head towards his dick. As his 3 inches entered her mouth. ?Right there, that?s it.?

Joseph stretched his lanky arms behind his head revealing his hairless pits to the world. Chelsea was in control and he was just along for the ride. Suddenly he was on a roller coaster at the carnival of his dreams. Up and down he road. As he mounted each hill he felt a wave of intense pleasure flood his whole system. He moaned.

Across the hallway Stan was shouting. ?YYYEEEESSSSSS! This is going to be awesome.? He could hear the slurping and licking of the head bobbing below him. There was pressure growing deep within in him, but he held back. HOOOLLDDD, he thought.

Joseph was off the roller coaster. He was once more amongst the uncovered clowns. They danced around, breasts a bouncing. If his dick was as stiff as humanly possible. From amongst the crowd walked a women with Chelsea?s face and bountiful breasts. The other clowns grabbed Joseph?s arms and held him in place. For some reason he struggled against this. It was if he didn?t want to cum. ?Not yet!? he called allowed pulling him from his dream. He looked down on the head that bounded up and down on his crotch. He looked down at his hairless body and briefly thought of what was to become. He sighed loudly put his arms back behind his head. His eyes were closed and he was back at the carnival again.

Stan began bucking his hips. Jessica too began acting more strongly. Up and down, she went, up and down. The deep sensation was becoming superficial as well. It felt as if the skin around his midsection was brimming with power. He was getting close, he would not be able to hold out much longer. It was becoming too much to hold back.

The clowns were holding Joseph and the Chelsea-clown had come forward with the pump. She strode forward and plugged the end of the hose into Joseph?s small balls. ?Yes!? he said aloud. The Chelsea-clown took a step back and put the pump on the ground.

The pressure within Stan now filled the entirety of his body. The ends of his hair and the tips of his toenails were filled with a living pressure that surged with every thrust of the hips. Here it was, the time had come.

?HERE IT GOES!? shouted Joseph.

?AAAAHHHHHGHHHHH!? exclaimed Stan.

The pump handle fell and Joseph was rocked with pleasure. In real life his whole body bucked as hairs pushed forward from pelvis. At the carnival his dick surged forward and touched his belly button.

Stan?s pubes were coming in as well. Jessica didn?t realize at first, but as her noise began to feel hair, she knew what was about to happen. But she didn?t pull back. She was going to be there for all of it. Stan didn?t want her to leave either. He held her head on his crotch like a cork on shaken bottle about to explode.

With another pump fall, Joseph?s real life dick ballooned to twice its size in a mater of milliseconds. Chelsea couldn?t believe what was happening to her boyfriend of two years. Here eyes widened and her underwear was no longer dry. At the carnival Joseph?s dick reached his nipples.

Stan bucked and in one immense motion his dick shot forward into Jessica?s throat. The sensation of hitting the back of Jessica?s mouth sent another shock wave of pleasure of Stan?s body and his legs and arms shot outward. His body two surged upward and Jessica was tossed to the ground.

The Chelsea-clown sent another wave of pleasure down the hose of the pump. Joseph?s elbows shot into the sky above his head and his legs placed pressure on the ground below the toilet seat.

Stan now stood at the center of the room by himself fully clothed except for his unzipped pants. ?AAAAAAAHHHHHH!? he shouted as hair coursed over his face. As the scream of ecstasy continued Stan?s voice dropped radically as his neck burst forward.

The pump lowered again and hair sprouted in the shallow valley between Joseph?s pecs. It spread like wildfire across his naked and convulsing body. His exploded pits exploded forward with brown curly hair. Though he said nothing the appearance of an Adam?s apple showed that his voice had lowered. At the carnival Joseph?s dick was now taller than his body.

Stan?s body shook and he threw his arms out award.

The Chelsea-clown stepped forward and began rubbing against Joseph?s dream cock. Joseph moaned so loud the room reverberated.

Stan?s baggy cloths were suddenly tight as every inch of his body pushed outward in muscle. The pants that had hung down near the middle of his ass were pushed out by an engorging ass. The front of the pants were quickly filled by his swelling quads, and the lower portions of the pants were filled with diamond calves.

Joseph?s arms bent arms exploded and forced each other apart. His biceps went from being small tubes of muscle to balls the size of baseballs. His forearms two filled.

Stan?s shoulders ballooned filling the plaid shirt. His pecs too expanded forward. Even though the boys had anticipated massive growth the extra large shirt was under pressure from the bulging pecs. The buttons at the front of the shirt began to strain and the first two burst revealing a thick sweater of chest hair.

Joseph?s pits flared outward as his back stretched nearly filling the bathroom stall. His head flapped back until it was engorged and bound to the shoulders.

Stan?s and Joseph?s bodies were filled to the brink and in the same instance they finally exploded. ?AAAAAAHHHHHGHGHGHGHHG!? came booming voices from both bathrooms as fountains of cum were released and covered the walls. Both Jessica and Chelsea were covered and a good deal of Stan?s new cloths were caught in the rain of Jizz.

Joseph finally opened his eyes from his dream. He looked down his hairy body and was amazed at what he saw. He stood up immediately and cleared the cum from the mirror. He then stood and flexed every muscle he could. ?Can you believe this Chelsea? I AM A MAN!?

Stan remained standing in the middle of the room breathing heavily. He began moving and feeling how the cloths he wore bunched up in strange ways around his swollen body. He reached down and lifted Jessica off the floor with one hand.

Both men decided to leave the clean up to someone else and both exited there respective bathrooms at the same time. The first image that appeared to both as they stepped out of the bathroom was the other.

?Did you just?? they exclaimed in unison.

?Yeah, isn?t it? they continued.

?You look..? they went on.

?Joseph and Stan,? came an angry voice from down the hall. The new men turned to see Coach Daniels marching toward them. ?What did I tell you??

?Sorry coach,? Stan said still adjusting to his new voice. ?But we couldn?t hold back any longer, we just couldn?t say no to the results.?

?Did you have to do it here? This is the sixth jizz covered bathroom today.?
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rmudge17 For This Useful Post:
jake260 (January 20th, 2013), Neonando (January 19th, 2013), Terrylee Long (January 20th, 2013)
  #2   Add to otkuman2003's Reputation   Report Post  
Old August 31st, 2010, 11:45 PM
The Beast Master

otkuman2003 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to otkuman2003 Send a message via MSN to otkuman2003 Send a message via Yahoo to otkuman2003
hot fucking chapter! Can not wait for more!
Like a blade
-Kubo Tite
  #3   Add to phoenix's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 5th, 2010, 12:17 PM

phoenix is on a distinguished road
Like it... hoping for more
  #4   Add to TemptationIV's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 5th, 2010, 03:32 PM

TemptationIV is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to TemptationIV
Eagerly awaiting more of this!! You definitely have a talent for this!!
  #5   Add to rmudge17's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 5th, 2010, 04:48 PM

An update

Sorry there hasn't been a new one in a few days. I am working out where the story goes from here. All I can say is Benjamin is definitely going to change.

Thanks for the positive reviews and responses.
  #6   Add to helliot's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 6th, 2010, 09:02 AM

helliot is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to helliot
Really enjoying this story. How big are Stan and Joseph in relation to David and Chris?
  #7   Add to rmudge17's Reputation   Report Post  
Old September 6th, 2010, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by helliot View Post
Really enjoying this story. How big are Stan and Joseph in relation to David and Chris?
About David's size. No one comes close to the behemoth Chris has become. Only one other character will surpass him.

On a side note, to those of you reading. How would you change?

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options