The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to lordwylder's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 10th, 2010, 10:18 PM

lordwylder is on a distinguished road
The Lost Son: Torsec Part 4

This edition features the muscle-bound hero fucking a woman he's long had a crush on. There is little male muscle-growth in this edition but it will be coming in other installments.

Read Part 1 here, Part 2 here, Part 3 here.
---
Violet dropped her bag on the floor. “Cory I’m back,” she called. There was no response. “I know you’re home,” she yelled again, shrugging off her coat. “Your car is in the driveway.”
Still no response.
“Your car door looks a little beat up, like someone took it off the hinges and couldn’t put it back properly,” she said kicking off her heels.
She heard a floor board squeak in the kitchen, and headed over there.
Only to be caught in the intense blue gaze of the most startlingly handsome man she had ever seen. He was a real life superman with his chiseled jaw, thick dark hair, and blue shirt pulled tight across his immense plate-like pecs. The sleeves of his shirt had been cut away, revealing biceps that seemed as big as she was wide. He stood up suddenly, drawing her attention to a grapefruit sized bulge that in no way could be real.
“Uh, hi,” said the god.
“H-hi” replied Violet, forcing her eyes away from his crotch back to his startling eyes. Think girl, don’t act like a bimbo, you can speak you know.
“Where’s Cory?”
The god arched a wicked eyebrow, flashing a grin that spread an odd warmth down to her toes. “Are you serious?” He moved toward her. She felt as if she were a moth, seduced by a flame. “Violet it’s me.”
She blinked, looked into his eyes, saw something faintly familiar.
“C-Cory?”
“I know I look different -”
“What the hell-”
He put his hands on her shoulders. “But I can explain. Sort of.”
The heat from his hands soaked into her, stirring her. She took a deep breath, inhaling his intoxicating male scent tinged with something that reminded her of cinnamon. It seemed to roll into her body, filling her with liquid warmth.
Something in his eyes seemed to change and he pulled away. She wanted to reach toward him, for him but her pride would not let her. How long had she known of his crush on her? And yet she ignored it, because she valued his friendship she told herself, only now realizing it was only because she hadn’t been attracted to him. God how ridiculously shallow she had been.
But of course, now that he was…who ever he was, he would have no interest in someone like her. He would have supermodels throwing themselves at him.
All she could be was his friend.
“What happened to you?” she asked.
“Violet,” he said. “I want to show you something.”
She followed him into the backyard, trying not to admire the V-flare of his back or the sway of his round bubble butt, or the immensity of his legs.
There was a series of non-working cars in the backyard and some other random junk. One of their old housemates had been an amateur mechanic and scrap metal artist She had moved but was temporarily keeping so.me cars in their back yard.
Before her eyes, she watched the god - Cory singlehandedly pick up pick up a car by the bumper. He lifted it straight into the air without so much as a deep breath, balanced it on the palm of his hand, turned and looked at her.
“This feels like nothing to me.” He put another hand on the car, raised it over his head, and began doing reps, flexing his biceps his pecs. “I thought about using these to exercise, but they’re just too light.”
Gently he set the car back on to the grass. He bent over, picked up a steel manhole cover lying in the grass, took it in two hands, and began to bend it. As the steel groaned, she watched his biceps pop, his chest flex as the disc gave way and folded it in half, all the while watching her with those blue eyes. Finally, the disc cracked in half. The pieces dropped to the ground with a thump.
He strode toward her, his attention focused on her. It was too much. She couldn’t bear his gaze, couldn’t be so near him without wanting him with every fiber of her being. She turned her back and closed her eyes, heading back into the house.
“Wait,” he said softly. “Don’t go.”
She stopped, her hand resting on the doorknob. “Why are you showing this to me?”
“Because, I need you.”
The words echoed in her. He needed her?
She turned back, steeling herself to face the god, but still unprepared for his beauty.
“I need you Violet,” he said, taking her hand into his massive manhands, and placing it against his chest. He felt like warm steel plates. She fought the need to run her hands over the rest of his him.
“I need you to help me understand what is happening.”
“What is it that is happening? What happened to you?”
And Cory began to explain. Her mind seemed to short-circuit as she stared at him. Something about being a lost alien prince, and hiding on Earth, and sure that was important, but god, how would she ever be able to keep this god near her, even as a friend?
The loop kept repeating in her mind, until something he said broker her out of her reverie.
—”Recruit as many allies as you can.”
“Cory, I’m you’re friend. I’ll do whatever you need. Just tell me what you want me to do.”
“You—I Weneedtohavesex.” The words came out so fast she barely caught them.
“What?”
He gritted his teeth, forcing himself to slowly repeat each word.
She froze there, the words sinking in. Her body responded faster than her mind unleashing a flood of moisture between her legs. His eyes suddenly widened, his nostrils flared as she realized he realized how to recognize her arousal.
“You want to have sex with me?” he asked, dumbfounded.
“Cory,” she said. “I know you can be dense, but do you realize what a god you are?”
“But aren’t you afraid? After all -” he turned and gestured at the cars the remains of the steel manhole cover. “I could hurt you.”
“Actually, Cory that was hot.” She tried to pull her hand away, but he held it in place against his chest, against his beating heart. “That was really really hot.”
Something else came into his eyes, something unfamiliar, yet shudderingly alluring. “You enjoyed it,” he said, more of a statement, pulling her to him, fitting her curves against him, against that monster-sized bulge in his paints. He was so tall, his taut nipple threatened to poke her eye out. “You enjoy this,” he said pressing closer to him, stroking the small of her back.
“Yes,” she whispered, dazed by all the masculine muscle flesh caging her.
He laughed and suddenly cupped her bottom with a single hand, picking her up, pressing her against the thick hardening bulge as he carried her into the house. “You’re so wet Violet I can feel you.”
He set her on the kitchen counter. “A skirt,” he said, hooking the crotch of her panties with his finger. “How convenient,” She couldn’t help but arch against the feel of his hot fingertips, a soft moan escaping her lips, the touch of him charging the desire in her. There was something alien in his eyes, something with a commanding authority she had never seen in the old Cory.
She shivered.
He smiled at her response, pulling down her underwear with one hand and touching her cheek with another as he lowered his head towards hers. “You want me so bad, I can almost taste it.”
There was a dark pleasure in his tone, as if he were a cat that had finally caught a mouse long hunted. He kissed her. He tasted like fire, torching her nerves, blasting her thoughts so that all she could feel, all she could think about was him. She shuddered, trying to grasp him, hold on to him somehow but he was just too big for her little hands.
She opened her eyes at the sound of tearing cloth, just in time to see his cockhead snake through the remaining shreds of the pants. With each rise and fall of his massive pecs, more and more sharply defined with each breath, it lengthened and widened. Each time she thought it would stop, it had to stop, only to find it even larger in the next breath. It poked against the underside of her jutting breasts.
Jutting breasts? Holy crap she had breasts?
“What happened to my chest?” she gasped.
Cory only grinned. He took a firm heavy tit, still seemingly small and massaged her nipple in a motion that elicited another gasp. Meanwhile his cock only rose higher and higher until it nestled between her breasts until the slit was just below her mouth.
Just below her mouth? Holy— was Cory getting bigger?
“Cory How is this possible.-”
“Lick me,” came the god’s command. She leaned forward, stuck her tongue in the slit, wrapping her lips around the cockhead. She sucked him in, obsessed by the cinnamon taste of him, wanting more. Cory shuddered in response. He let out a groan as he grasped the countertop, cracking the marble around her. She responded only by sucking harder, until he picked her up effortlessly fitting her against his blunt tip. He was barely inside her, and yet, he was already spreading her pussy more than anyone ever had. With a single hand, he held her there at the point of entry, as if she weighed nothing, teasing her, tempting her with the promise of the most massive thick cock he had ever seen. With the other hand he squeezed and circled her breasts, rubbing her nipple in a motion that shot tingles of pleasure all the way to her clit. She wriggled, wanting to be filled.
“Fuck, Violet,” he said with gritted teeth, veins popping in his neck. “I don’t want to hurt you. We have to go slow. Fuck, your pussy is so tight, and I’m so big -”
The command rumbled in him, through his cock, vibrating through her body. “As you wish,” she responded. “Let me.” She rested her tiny palms on his oversized shoulders and began wriggling, her pussy spreading, opening, adjusting. Every slow agonizing inch was filled with a delicious mix of pleasure and pain.
“Fuck, Violet, you’re so tight.” He grabbed her legs, raised them up around his shoulders. Part of her wondered how it was possible; she had never been so flexible before, but the other part that dominated was shuddering with pleasure. As he slid further and and further in it was easier and easier. With one hand he began to pick her up with flexing biceps and slide her up and down his cock in an effortless feat of strength she had never thought possible. With the other hand he squeezed her breasts overflowing in his hands.
“Ooo yes Cory, use me, fuck me with that monster cock.” He kissed her, fucking her mouth with his tongue like his cock inside her. She felt consumed by his impossibly superhero sized chest, his basketball sized arms. He was as wide as three or four of her put together, and he was stronger than any man alive. No one had ever physically dominated her so thoroughly not just with his cock, but with his sheer power.
He pulled his mouth away, licking her nick, sucking her ear. “No one has ever fucked you like this before.”
She tried to grasp him somehow but he was just too big all over. “No!”
“You like how my big cock feels sliding deep inside you?”
“Yes!”
He began sliding in and out of her. The room echoed with the sounds of her hungry wet pussy. He began thrusting into her faster and faster, with a speed that seemed impossible for any mortal man. “I’m going to fuck you like you’ve never been fucked before. I’m going to fuck you until you can’t remember anything other than being MY pussy.” Even Cory’s voice had changed, an undeniable command cascading over her that only spurred her desire.
“Fuck yes Cory, More. Harder!”
He growled. “You want more? You want it hard?”
“Release yourself!”
Cory let out a roar and slid her so fast up and down his cock that his motions were a blur. Violet let out gasping shuddering screams as he pounded her pussy with force that was beyond human, his cum rocketing inside her and yet, all she could do was scream. Wave after wave, he filled her pussy with more; she could feel him pounding her conscious mind to a shattered mosaic of ecstasy.
Cory found himself, lying on the hallway rug, with Violet sprawled atop him. She felt as light as a pillow. Her breasts, which had somehow shockingly grown in accordance with his desires, had returned to their normal size. Despite all that cum inside her, she hadn’t undergone any change like that of Vic.
He tucked a loose strand of dark hair behind her ear. She was no supermodel, and yet there was something unconventionally beautiful about her.
Did the changes only work on guys?
He sensed her breathing change, signaling her waking state.
She lifted a head, looked at him with those green eyes that he felt as if he could get lost in. His hand drifted across the small of her back. She smiled at him for a moment, and then confusion seemed to settle in.
“Violet?” he said, his hand gripped her round ass. “Are you ok?”
“Cory,” she said, as if tasting his name for the first name. “I -” She tried to scramble off of him, but he held her firm. All her wriggling did was make his cock hard. She blushed when she felt him against her ass.
“Cory - I - I have to go.”
He released her. She jumped up and ran to her bedroom, closing the door. He followed her, only to hear the lock click. Had he done something wrong? “Violet? Is everything ok?”
“I’m fine,” she said, her voice trembling. “Just leave me alone for a bit.”
“Violet -”
“Cory, just leave me alone ok?”
Cory clenched his fists, muscles tensing, twitching. How dare she? He could tear this door down in a heartbeat.
But just as hot as the anger came, it subsided. What good would that do except prove himself a muscle-bound asshole like the ones who used to pick on him in high school?
“I’m going. But we’re going to talk.”
“Fine. But just go now.”
Cory threw his hands up and headed to his room to grab some clothes. Fine, if he wasn’t wanted here, then fine. He’d just go and get some other ass. What the fuck was wrong with women anyway?
Violet waited until she heard Cory’s car start and pull out of the driveway. Flickering images of something she didn’t quite understand kept swimming through her head, slowly coming together into knowledge she had long lost, knowledge that had been kept, and hidden from her until now.
She felt like a zombie, pulling on a shirt. She walked over to the mirror, stared at her lips, red from his kisses, the blush on her face and the sex-tousled hair.
She not only felt like a different person, but looked like one too. She placed her hand on the mirror, and before she realized what she had said, the words came out of her mouth.
“Activate.”
She stepped back as the mirror went black. A man appeared, a masculine rippling dark war god of a man, wearing a metal breastplate than only emphasized his muscularity. “Agent 6,” he said, his voice like physical caress against her skin. “It has been a long time. I hope you have good news to report. The war continues and the Empress of Sec is winning.”
Images of the man, training her flashed through her mind. “I have found the Torsec. And I have fucked him.”
The man smiled. “And?”
“The changes have not yet manifested completely. But they will.” She placed her hand on her heart. “I can feel the power sleeping inside me.”
“You must capture him before he realizes his full powers.”
She bowed her head, feeling more pieces of her lost hidden self returning to her as she intoned the ritual vow.
“This I will do.”

Last edited by lordwylder; October 13th, 2010 at 05:47 PM.
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks
  #2   Add to inm's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 11th, 2010, 02:51 AM

inm is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to inm
Like! .
  #3   Add to bobtimbob's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 11th, 2010, 08:56 PM

bobtimbob is on a distinguished road
Hot! I'm glad you continued it and hope to see more.
  #4   Add to portamivia's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 12th, 2010, 12:05 AM

portamivia is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to portamivia Send a message via Yahoo to portamivia
Really love this story! Man, do you ever RP? I wish we could explore Tarsec's abilities in a chat... (and in a next chapter soon, of course)
  #5   Add to ts1976's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 12th, 2010, 01:02 AM

ts1976 is on a distinguished road
This. This part of the story, this kind of sexual encounter: yes! A thousand times, yes!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options