The Evolution Forum

Go Back   The Evolution Forum > Male Muscle Growth > Post Your Muscle Growth Stories
Welcome, Anonymous.
You last visited: Yesterday at 11:53 PM

Notices

Post Your Muscle Growth Stories Registered Members Only: Post your own male muscle growth-themed stories here and get feedback from readers. 18+ ONLY! Stories posted here will eventually be added to the Evolution Story Archive.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1   Add to Ronin57818's Reputation   Report Post  
Old October 31st, 2010, 05:51 PM

Ronin57818 is on a distinguished road
In the Boss' Office

[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Mike was called into his boss, Robert?s office. Robert told Mike to sit down. Robert offered Mike some coffee. Mike took the coffee. As Rob and Mike talked about Mike?s job performance and then started to just chat, Mike drank the whole cup of coffee.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]After Robert saw that Mike was done with the coffee, Robert asked, ?So, Mike, have you ever seen that show called The Incredible Hulk??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?Yeah,? Mike said. ?Why do you ask??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?Have you ever just watched the transformations on that show and wished that you could change like that?? Robert asked.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Mike blushed. Robert stood up and walked around the desk so he was right behind Mike?s chair.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?This conversation has certainly turned?interesting,? Mike said, ?but I have work to do.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Mike started to stand up. Robert put a hand on Mike?s shoulder and held him down. Mike didn?t know Robert was so strong. Before Mike could try to stand up again, Robert quickly got a pair of handcuffs out of his pocket and cuffed Mike?s right wrist to the chair?s armrest.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?What are you doing?? Mike said. ?I?ll scream.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?Go ahead,? Robert said. ?I?ve had my office sound-proofed.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Robert got out three more pairs of handcuffs. Robert cuffed Mike?s left arm to the chair and then he chained Mike?s ankles to the chair?s legs.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?As you probably know, I?m gay,? Robert said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Mike?s eyes widened as Robert took his suit jacket and tie off. Robert undid his shirt?s buttons and then took the shirt off. Rob then took his undershirt off. Mike couldn?t believe that he was cuffed to a chair and his boss was topless in front of him.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?Please, let me go,? Mike said. ?I?m completely straight. I have a wife and a little girl.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Robert took his shoes and socks off.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?What are you going to do to me?? Mike asked.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Rob undid his pants and dropped them to the floor. Then he lowered his briefs, exposing his stiffening cock.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?Look,? Rob said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Mike watched in amazement as Rob?s body began to change. Rob was slowly becoming bigger all over. His body was becoming taller. His muscles were beginning to bulk up.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]His cock and balls were getting larger. His skin was slowly changing from Caucasian to green. By the time Robert?s transformation was done, he looked just like a naked version of the Incredible Hulk. Mike stared in amazement, realizing that his own cock was hardening. Rob flexed and growled.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Mike thought to himself, ?Why is my cock so hard? I?m not gay. I never even thought about becoming gay.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Rob slowly reverted to his normal size and color.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?What do you think?? Rob asked.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?This isn?t something I?m interested in,? Mike said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?Your cock says differently,? Rob said, pointing to the tent in Mike?s pants.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?Please let me go,? Mike said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?No,? Rob said. ?Soon, you?ll be like me.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?I?m not going to let you change me,? Mike said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Rob laughed.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?It?s too late now.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?The coffee!? Mike said, in horror.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?Yes,? Rob said. ?I put in some special ingredients.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?No!? Mike shouted.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?You can?t fight it,? Rob said. ?You already feel yourself changing.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Mike realized that Rob was right. He felt tingly all over.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?It can?t be!? Mike said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?Look at your hands,? Rob said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Mike looked down at his hands. They were starting to grow. His fingers were becoming longer and wider. His engagement and wedding rings were slowly becoming tight on his finger.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]His hands grew bigger still. His wrists grew and the handcuffs broke apart. He raised his hands to look at them, as his rings broke apart, his fingers still growing. The skin on his hands was pale in color.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]He clenched his fingers into fists, feeling the muscles in his arms bunch up. His arms were growing. His sleeves were getting tight. The cuff buttons on his shirt flew off.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?This?can?t be?happening!? Mike said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?Don?t fight it,? Rob said. ?Embrace it.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?No!? Mike shouted.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Mike?s shirt was becoming tight. His neck was becoming constricted. The muscles on his shoulder and neck were bulging outward. His collar was choking him?then the button snapped and the tie ripped apart. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]His shoes were becoming crowded. They began to come apart. His sock-clad feet emerged from the remains of his shoes. The socks strained and then began to rip. His toes were growing and turning light green. The cuffs on his ankles broke.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?Damn you!? Mike shouted. ?Those were expensive shoes!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Rob laughed.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?Your shirt looks expensive too,? Rob said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Mike?s torso was itching and he felt the muscles continuing to swell larger and larger. His sleeves couldn?t contain his upper arms any longer. His green biceps poured forth. His nipples were so hard and they were sore as they pressed into his tight shirt.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]His back muscles bunched up and grew huge. The shirt was ripping slowly down the back. He felt the cold air hit his naked back, sending a chill through his spine. The seams on the sides of the shirt were beginning to tear.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]The shirt was tight in the front. The second button flew off. Then the rest of the buttons flew off. The shirt fell open, exposing his green muscular torso, with the big, stiff nipples and quarter-sized areoale.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?Soon, I will see your whole body naked,? Rob said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?NO!? Mike growled.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]But Mike knew there was nothing he could do about it. He stood up. His cock and balls were expanding, crowding into the crotch of his pants. His growing glutes were causing his pants to strain in the back. His underwear was beginning to rip within his pants. His pants legs were ripping at his thighs. He didn?t want Rob to see his cock. But Mike wanted to see it.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Without consciously thinking it, Mike grabbed the crotch of his pants and tore the pants apart. His cock tore through the remains of his briefs and kept growing. His balls spilled out and slapped against his thighs. The remains of his clothing fell to the ground.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?Now you?re like me,? Rob said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?No,? Mike said. ?You might have changed my body, but you haven?t changed my personality.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?Then why is your cock so hard?? Rob asked.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?I don?t know,? Mike said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?You?re gay now,? Rob said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?No!? Mike said. ?I have a family.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?Look at your hand again,? Rob said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Mike looked at his large green hand. There were no rings on it.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?I can?t become gay,? Mike said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?Why not?? Rob asked.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?It?s not right. It?s against my moral and religious beliefs,? Mike said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?But what do you feel?? Rob said. ?What do you want??[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?I?feel?so strong and masculine. I?ve never been so horny.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?And do you want to have sex with a female?? Rob said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Mike thought about that.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?No,? he admitted.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?Not even your wife?? Rob said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Mike thought about his wife. She was so sexy. But now it seems like she just didn?t have enough?something. What was it? He looked down at his masculine body. She just wasn?t this powerful and amazing.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?No,? Mike admitted. ?Not even with my wife.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?Now think about having sex with me,? Rob said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Mike thought about it. For some reason, the thought was turning him on.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?Now, what do you really want?? Rob asked.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?I want?you!? Mike said. ?I need you!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Rob grinned.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?Please,? Mike said. ?Change into a beast like me! Now!?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Rob transformed himself into a beast. Mike looked at the other muscular creature in front of him. Mike caught Rob?s musky scent. Mike growled.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]He grabbed Rob in his powerful arms. The two creatures kissed and frenched each other. Rob ran his green hands down Mike?s huge back and down to his bubble butt. Rob began to part Mike?s butt-cheeks. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Mike didn?t resist. Rob stuck a large finger into Mike?s anus. Mike rubbed his erection against Rob?s. Then Mike began to finger Rob?s ass.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]After a few minutes of the ass-play, Mike?s cock was beginning to emit clear fluid. Rob turned around, showing Mike his gorgeous ass. Mike felt all reason leave his head. He was becoming a beast?and he wanted to.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]He liked it. This was who he was now. Rob guided Mike?s boner to his ass-hole. Mike slowly began to enter Rob?s ass.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Rob pushed his ass back, so Mike?s cock went in quickly. Rob growled loudly. Mike reached around Rob?s torso and grabbed Rob?s cock. Mike began to stroke Rob?s cock as quickly as he was riding him. [/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Soon, Mike felt Rob?s cock quiver. Rob?s balls tightened and his slit spewed forth hot, white liquid. Mike felt the semen coat his hand. Mike rubbed Rob?s come all over Rob?s stomach and chest.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Then Mike felt his own orgasm coming. He came like he never had before ? over and over gain, in gallons. Mike?s fluid ran out of Rob?s ass and down both beast?s legs. Mike?s cock began to soften.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]He withdrew from Rob?s butt. Rob turned around and began to stoke Mike?s cock, which instantly stiffened again. Then Rob knelt down and took Mike?s dick-head into his mouth. The feel of the beast?s warm tongue on his cock was exciting Mike.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]He felt another orgasm coming on. He spewed his hot jizz down Rob?s throat and chin. Rob stood up. Mike looked at Rob?s rod. Mike had never wanted to suck off a guy before, but now he couldn?t wait. Mike quickly knelt in front of Rob and took the large cock into his mouth. He licked the wet slit and all over the huge bulb. Mike took in Rob?s masculine scent. It was driving him crazy.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Mike slowly took more and more of Rob?s shaft into his mouth. Mike began to play with Rob?s huge balls. Mike felt Rob?s balls constrict. Rob shot load after load into Mike?s mouth. Mike liked the taste of semen and he swallowed all of it. The two beasts lay down on the floor, in each others? arms. They slowly began to revert to their normal sizes and shapes. Mike looked at Rob.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?Are you mad at me?? Rob asked.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?The old me was mad at you, but I?m not him anymore,? Mike said. ?I want you. I want to be with you, forever.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?Let?s get married,? Rob said.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Mike grinned.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Mike got a spare suit out of his boss? closet. He got dressed and left. He stayed in a hotel room that night, by himself. All he could think about was Rob.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]The next day, he informed his wife that he would be divorcing her. After the divorce was final, Rob and Mike got married. One night, Mike and Rob were in their hulk forms and they had just got done making love.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Mike looked at Rob and said, ?I never said thank you for making me into a better person and making my life better. Even it if was against my will.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?Sometimes a boss has to make employees do things they don?t want to do. But it?s for their own good.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]?I?m glad I work for you,? Mike said. ?The job certainly has its benefits.?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=lemonchiffon]Both men chuckled.[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message Thanks

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Switch Editor Mode
Options